All Comments on 'The Will of Miss Jaqueline'

by EdwardsOtherSide

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dashe surrendered too quickly. Otherwise, well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A nice little, short story. To make it a bit more interesting I would have edged her a few more times before stopping altogether. Afterwards I would have put her in a cage with her arms shackled behind her. The next day the edging would begin until she passes out with frustration. Maybe that next night, Jacqueline comes in with Dasha blindfolded and gives Dasha the relief she wanted. Like I said, this was a nice loving story. Perhaps another chapter or two?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice premise.

Interesting scenario.

Don't understand why he didn't force her to play with his cock and balls -- and imaginw how good it was going to be when he put his cock in her pussy.

And I don't understand why she didn't really give him a blowjob.

And some more pussy teasing and edging without permitting her to orgasm...

And, perhaps, at least playing with her asshole if not fingering it..

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdwardsOtherSide@EdwardsOtherSide
Mostly I wrote for friends, but decided to see what a broader audience thinks. My biggest challenge here is picking a category for my stories; I seem to write a lot of cross-category stuff. I have sort of a dull day job, but I work with good people, so I don't complain. Liv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES