The Will of Miss Jaqueline Pt. 02

Story Info
Edward accounts for himself to the boss.
4.5k words
4.55
4.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2021. All characters are fictional. All characters are over 18. Any resemblance to persons living or dead are coincidental.

Jaqueline was deeply confused by recent events. Her executive assistant, Edward had been offended by the lack of respect shown by a rising star on the staff, Dasha, and had offered to resolve the problem. While normally unperturbed by office politics and gossip, Edward had been visibly annoyed by Dasha's attitude, and had asked Jaqueline for a few days off and permission to resolve the problem. Jaqueline was getting fed up with Dasha's attitude, and said, "Please, do whatever it takes."

With this, Edward had flashed one of his rare smiles, and assured Jaqueline that Dasha would see her in a new light. Jaqueline was a little puzzled by Edward's lack of detail as to his intentions, but given his efficiency in every other task, didn't give it much thought. That smile, though. He didn't often smile. He was either alert and focused on a task or resting his eyes, and not much in between at the office.

Jaqueline thought about that smile and her assistant's physique and posture, and she got a fluttery feeling between her thighs. He wore a suit well. On the few occasions, always after normal business hours, when he took off his jacket, his broad shoulders, narrow hips, and flat stomach had given Jaqueline something to think about, even though he was years, well over a decade older than her. But while a successful executive, she hadn't had much time for romance or relationships, and Edward scrupulously avoided any hint of his relationships, or even his orientation at work. What a waste if he was gay, reflected Jaqueline. Occasionally she heard rumors about him politely declining flirtations and invitations from both men and women on the staff, and speculations about his tastes, but that seemed like the usual office cattiness.

Once, someone had remarked in front of him that he must be in love with his boss, and Edward went cold, gave the staffer his full attention and focus in silence until the staffer lost her nerve and apologized profusely. He just nodded, thanked her for her apology and returned to his tasks. That staffer had later gone to Human Resources and tried to complain that Edward had intimidated her, but all he had done was look at her, and she had made comments about his personal life, accusing him of an improper relationship without anything to back it up, she was warned about her conduct, and Edward's behavior was deemed appropriate to the circumstances. Jaqueline felt comfortable working with him, as his conduct made it easier for her to maintain her professional reputation, and after the lone incident, no one even hinted that there was anything between them. Still, Jaqueline reflected, if there were to be an office romance, he would be the man she picked.

Jaqueline had a few relationships over the years, but the inept fumbling of her boyfriends left her uninterested in going any further than fumbling, and girls simply didn't make any sparks for her. At the office, however, the women were very talkative, and her reputation was too important to her, and the men were, well, too unattractive, or married, or gay, or... Edward. She had come to the conclusion that no man was ever going to be as satisfying as her own fingers, but somehow, she felt Edward might be different. He was the ideal executive assistant, but apparently unavailable for anything else, and Jaqueline felt that was a bit of a pity.

Then Edward and Dasha disappeared for a few days, and when they came back, Dasha was a reformed character. Every aspect of her work and behavior was improved, and Dasha's respect for Jaqueline was above reproach, a complete change from the sullen, snide remarks from prior to their trip. Edward, on the other hand, acted as if nothing happened. He managed Jaqueline's calendar and appointments, and tracked operations as deftly as ever. After three weeks of Dasha's new respect for Jaqueline, Jaqueline had to know what happened. She wasn't sure how to approach it, so on a Friday morning she started by asking Dasha point blank what happened.

With her eyes down, she said, "Miss Jaqueline, you'll have to ask Mister Edward about that." Which piqued Jaqueline's curiosity even further as Dasha had never used formal address before that weekend, and now only used it for Jaqueline and Edward. To everyone else, she was very much the tough girl; a little intimidating, and always forceful and energetic. Dasha was an attractive young woman, and a little on the butch side, which Jaqueline found cute and occasionally annoying, but this docile, submissive manner was confusing, but very sexy in a way Jaqueline couldn't put words around. Not that Jaqueline wanted to bed Dasha, but that she wanted to share in whatever had led to this subtly sensual transformation.

That evening, as the office was clearing out for the night, having spent the day thinking about how to approach the subject, she waited for Edward to come in for the end of day and end of week task checks. At the end of normal business hours, Edward had hung up his jacket and loosened his tie a bit. As was their habit, at the end of every day, Jaqueline took a few minutes with her assistant to go over the statuses of the projects, and the schedule for the next day, or on Fridays, for the next week. She listened and adjusted the plans and priorities for next week, and was reminded of a few things that needed to happen. As Edward was closing his old fashioned black notebook where he tracked all this, Jaqueline, instead of the usual closing politenesses, said, "Edward, I had a few words with Dasha. About her attitude."

His lips tightened into a line for a moment. "Ma'am? Has she been a problem?"

"No, not at all. The opposite. What happened that weekend? I asked her, and she said I needed to ask you about it."

"Ma'am, I helped her see a perspective she hadn't considered, and you did say 'do whatever it takes'."

"But how? She's such a wild cat normally. She stands up to everyone. She doesn't take anything from anyone."

"Except you, and, apparently, me. Now."

The sun had set, and the stars were coming out over the skyline visible from Jaqueline's corner office window. As was often the case, Edward and Jaqueline were the last two in their office's suites, which occupied two floors of the building. Edward took a deep breath, and looked uncomfortable. Jaqueline had never seen him uncomfortable. He was always in command of himself, even as the most heated discussions were being held around him, or when addressing issues that would have other staffers trembling and stuttering. This was even more disconcerting than Dasha's meekness to Jaqueline.

"I... helped her understand that her... tough girl attitude wasn't helpful, and that... um... your... quieter approach didn't mean you were weak or to be bullied."

"Edward. I need to hear the whole story. Now." She went over to the couch, and gestured for him to take the other end of the couch. He hesitated, then complied with the implied order.

Then Edward began to share the story.

---------------

He explained how he created a pretense to get Dasha alone and away from the amenities of civilization. He explained how he had presented her with a choice of consenting to his tutelage or calling Jaqueline and apologizing for her bratty, spoiled attitude. He mentioned that he had told Dasha that 'Miss Jaqueline' didn't believe Dasha could do it.

"I never said that! And when did I become 'Miss Jaqueline'?"

"I, uh, took a bit of creative license. If she believed that you questioned her resolve, her ability to do something, she was going to be more resolved to do it.

"As far as 'Miss' goes," he continued, "I have always spoken of you to the staff that way, ma'am."

Jaqueline took a moment to think about this. "Okay, but this doesn't explain the changes in Dasha's behavior."

So Edward continued. When Edward spoke of spanking Dasha for being disrespectful to Jaqueline, Jaqueline turned bright red. The way Dasha had spoken of her was infuriating, but in her heart, Jaqueline knew there was some truth there. Jaqueline could admit that she was... mousy. She was organized and hard working, but didn't like 'bossing' or confrontation. She tried to listen calmly, but Edward's proximity, and the complex eroticism of the account of Dasha's education were exciting Jaqueline, making her squirm in her seat on the couch. At the same time, Jaqueline felt betrayed. Somewhere deep in her heart, she wished that the rumor that Edward had a crush on her had a nugget of truth in it, and she couldn't understand how Edward could touch another woman the way he did, if he had feelings for her. Irrational of her, of course, but it still rankled.

When he got to Dasha kissing his manhood, her hand dropped between her thighs, and she began to unconsciously rub her core, until she caught herself and jerked her hand away, turning even redder. A smile flickered across Edward's lips as he continued to relay the details of how he led Dasha to submit to him, and indirectly, Jaqueline. She looked down, and could see his manhood straining against his trousers, and the dark fabric of his trousers made it hard to be certain, she thought she could see a small spot of wetness growing.

Edward came to the part where Dasha had consented to be restrained on the bed. Jaqueline was speechless. That Edward was capable of... this. That Dasha would rather accept this than apologize to Jaqueline. The erotic nature of the story. That Edward would plan and execute this for her, because a subordinate had been disrespectful to her. Edward, apparently, was extremely knowledgeable about women's bodies, in a way that she had always found other men to be lacking in. As Edward delivered his account of events, Jaqueline became more aroused, both with the picture Edward was painting of events, and imagining how it must have felt for Dasha.

Jaqueline moved a little closer on the couch and rested one hand on Edward's thigh, and the other hand returned between her thighs of its own accord. Edward looked up and over her shoulder as he continued, as if to respect Jaqueline's privacy. Edward arrived at the point where Dasha promised to be respectful to Jaqueline, and Jaqueline was flushed and trembling with arousal. When Edward described the reward for Dasha's compliance, Jaqueline joined Dasha in climaxing. Only by the quickest of smiles did Edward acknowledge Jaqueline's squeaks of pleasure and trembling as her fingers brought herself over the edge. It was hard to miss, as Jaqueline's grip on Edward's thigh became painfully tight, and the crotch of her pants suit went dark with her juices.

As Jaqueline caught her breath, Edward sat calmly, studying her face. He was smiling a little, then reached out and stroked Jaqueline's hair before jerking his hand back and looking ashamed.

"And that's it, ma'am. Dasha promised to be more respectful, and she knows I keep an eye on her. She consented at every step, and could have stopped things at any point.".

"Excuse me, I need some water-"

"Let me get it for you ma'am. Just water, or a drop of something stronger? You seem a little flustered."

Jaqueline giggled. "Yes, that would be... yes please. And help yourself if you wish."

She didn't know why she added the last part, but somehow it seemed to fit the moment. It was the most surreal situation she could have pictured herself in. A man she was attracted to, just sat next to her sharing the story of how he had dominated the indomitable Dasha out of respect for her, and he was still attending to her needs. Jaqueline was usually passive with her past partners, preferring to be led to the bedroom, so to speak. Edward was still the perfect assistant, anticipating her needs, but otherwise passive, offering only hints of how he felt. Jaqueline was lost in thought as Edward handed her a martini, exactly as she liked it; four parts Bombay Sapphire gin, one part Lillet Rosé,shaken with a twist of lemon peel.

She watched idly as he went back and poured himself a bourbon and water. She had never seen him drink anything stronger than coffee before, and usually he stopped drinking coffee at lunch and switched to club soda or sparkling mineral water. He was still obviously aroused, and the wet spot in his trousers was unmistakable. He returned with his drink, and a glass of water for her to chase her martini with. Bourbon and water, she thought; strong, American, simple, but with a good bourbon, possessing a complex character that wasn't obvious at first. Fitting.

"Would you... do that... for me?" she asked.

He sat up straight, smiled thoughtfully, and said "Yes, ma'am, I wo- umm. Ma'am? 'That' is... ambiguous. What would you like me to do for you?"

"Edge me? Umm... dominate me the way you did Dasha?"

"No, ma'am, I will not. You remember when that vapid little twit accused me of being in love with you? Do you remember what I told her?"

"Of course I remember, You... you said nothing. You never said a word about how you..."

"Yes. I didn't lie. I said nothing, as that is all the answer that person deserved."

In an instant, Jaqueline was on her feet, "Then how could you... With Dasha... If you feel that way about me?"

"Because, ma'am, what passed between Dasha and me was about respect for you. Oh, I had some physical pleasure from it, but I can say the same of my hand. I... I am your willing servant, ma'am. I, you.. I will gladly do what you ask of me, but I am at your feet, I can't... I want to be yours, surrender to you."

Jaqueline was completely confused now, that this man, who possessed so much self control, who could be so forceful on her behalf, wouldn't take her by the hand to the bedroom as others had, but would let her.... Then she had to ask; "how long have you felt this way?"

"When did I interview for this job? It was... a week before Veteran's Day, three years ago? About two days less than that."

"And you never said anything?"

"It didn't seem- I wasn't- No. Obviously, ma'am. You're my boss, and I was happy with that. I get to take orders from you every day." Grinning as this last sentence came out.

Jaqueline was at a loss. She wanted to cry a bit that this man had been so patient and loyal to her, except that he hadn't. That he would do anything for her, except she wanted to surrender to him not order him. But she had given him orders every day for years, and he wanted to keep on taking her orders. She struggled for a moment. "So, if I told you to... I don't know... lick me... you know... down there... you...?"

"Shall I get a towel to put under your bottom? We don't want to stain your couch, ma'am."

Jaqueline's head was spinning. She was still recovering from her release a few minutes ago, and was soaked down there. But... this sounded delicious. Edward was already up and in her office's private bathroom, getting a towel from the shower stall. As he returned, he asked, "May I undress? I adore your aroma, but I don't want it on the clothes I have to wear when I go home."

Jaqueline stuttered, "If that's what you want."

"Ma'am, what you want is more important."

"Yes? I mean, yes, go ahead and undress."

"May I turn down the lights' ma'am?"

"Yes. please!" she said with relief. She wasn't concerned about people seeing in the windows this many floors up, but the shadows would hide her blushing. Edward set down the towel, and was unbuttoning his shirt as he dimmed the lights to their lowest setting. He calmly undressed with apparently no embarrassment or shame, as if he undressed in front of his boss every day. Jaqueline could feel the blush rising again, but knew it was too dark for anyone else to see the flames climbing up the side of her neck.

His tie, shirt, and tee shirt each came off and was neatly folded and set on a chair. His chest and stomach were in shadows, but as the city lights played over him, she could see that he was in excellent shape for a man of his age. There was a tattoo covering his back with a dragon, a tiger, and some sort of man with a scorpion riding his shoulder like a parrot. Jaqueline suddenly realized how little she knew of the man she had seen almost every working day for three years. And while he didn't look like the men in pictures of Mediterranean beaches, he was much hairier than the men she had grown up around.

As she was appreciating what was, for her, an exotic thing, he went from standing by her feet straight down to a cross-legged seat at her feet in one smooth motion. He leaned towards her, and gently removed her shoes, then kissed the tops of each foot through her pantyhose. Then he took off his own shoes and socks, and rose again, pushing himself straight up without using his hands. He stood wearing only his trousers, and Jaqueline started to take her pants off to make him welcome where she wanted him.

He put a hand on her arm, and said,"Please, ma'am. I will help you with that if you can give me a moment." His trousers and underwear were off, and he turned and folded them, giving Jaqueline a chance to admire his back. As she looked him over in the dappled light, the fluttery feeling returned to her tummy. He turned and she saw that he was nude and hard, and she could feel her nipples harden and become apparent through the thin fabric of her bra and blouse in response.

He knelt in front of her, lifted her hands to his lips and kissed each in turn. Placing her hands on his shoulders, he hooked his fingers under her waist band and said, "Please?" Jaqueline stood, and he spread the towel where she had been sitting, then slid her slacks, pantyhose, and panties off all at once, leaving her in her blouse before she sat down again. The towel was a little coarse on her backside, but as wet as she was, made perfect sense.

He moved between her legs, and began kissing at her toes, and slowly worked his way up. She placed a hand on his head, and toyed with his short graying hair. He glanced up at her, smiling, before returning to her calves. His hands caressed the outside of her legs, from ankles to hips, and back again, and he continued to kiss. When he reached her knees, he began to lick and make circles with his tongue.

Jaqueline could feel her core melting, getting wet and hungry at the same time. Her center was swelling for him, and getting slippery again. She pulled him up to her face, and kissed him, running her tongue along his lips, and between. His wood brushed her tummy, leaving a slick trail. He returned the kiss, then pulled back, and returned his lips and attention to her thighs. Jaqueline was trembling and whimpering and finally burst out,

"Stop teasing!" She thought she heard a chuckle as his tongue left her thighs, and went to her pearl. She trembled as the warmth radiated out of her center. He was moving slowly, thoughtfully, tracing her private folds with the tip of his tongue, then licking the length of her notch. The stubble on his cheeks itched on her thighs, but he was careful to make sure that only his lips and tongue touched her most sensitive bits. His fingers lovingly spread the petals so he could give his attention to her bead, and the gate below it. The stimulation was too powerful, and she was rushing headlong towards another orgasm.

"Stop! I need to..." Jaqueline gasped. Edward immediately stopped, sat back on his heels, and stroked the tops of her thighs while reaching for his glass. His face glistened with her passion, as he sipped his drink. and admired her face. She felt a mess, but he looked up at her like a believer gazing up at an icon. He smiled up at her as she tried to get out the words "Too intense..."

Then it struck her. He obeyed. He listened and did as she said. Her other, disastrous boyfriends (they surely were not men, compared to Edward), never just stopped. She had to raise her voice, push them away, and usually she ended up walking away after they moved too fast. Jaqueline reached for him, so he set his drink down and took her hands. She pulled him up to her, and rose up on his knees between her thighs. Looking him straight in the eye, she said "Take me."

12