All Comments on 'The Will of the Gods Ch. 02'

by TrajanWarchild

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Will there be a third

And can you make it about them married and have a daughter

James7594James7594over 5 years ago
Very good pace, format and concept

You have a very good story going on here that has a potential to be really great. The characters and their motivations seems well developed so far though I still think, you should develop more on the very base nature of the Main characters i.e., Nerata'ari and Sekhmet. While the names and such seem very Egyptian, I just feel that the dialogue is a bit too slang from the start to feel God-ish. Perhaps in the future chapters when they are a bit more well-acquainted with each other, they can be that casual but from what I see, the tone of the Goddess should have been a little bit more formal no matter the relationship or the emotions. The Goddess' response feels a bit too crass and it diverts a little attention making us lose little focus. While not much these little bits add up surprisingly fast. Otherwise, you have a generally good structure save for some unavoidable typos! Do keep up the awesome work and hope to see more content from you.

J. Jamie Dupane

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent story

You have a wonderful start on this story and I really look forward to seeing it unfold. Keep up the good work and well done.

TrajanWarchildTrajanWarchildover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you for all your support! Sorry you found some typos, I try hard to edit them out, but a few always manage to slip through the cracks. As for their future... I can't give out any spoilers ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrajanWarchild@TrajanWarchild
25 Followers
Hello! My name is Trajan and I'm here trying to share my creativity with the world. If you want to know more about me and all the weird/crazy/unusual things I make and do check out my patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/trajanspillane