All Comments on 'The Will of the Gods Ch. 04'

by PrincessMoonbeam

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your writing is good but

No plot advancement and he has a magic cock. At least with the barren tea we know he doesn’t want to get her pregnant she is just one more slave. And she is desperate to come. And she believes anything he says and cannot stand a little hunger. I am left more confused except now we know she has no backbone because she needs to come.

mysilenceknotmysilenceknotabout 6 years ago
Don't listen to they anonymous haters

This chapter was great and I think the plot is advancing nicely. I can't wait to read what you come up with next and I'm dying to know why her submission set Gregar off like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Give me reason to root for the characters

As a story I really liked it in the beginning... But after this chapter I have few concerns.. First I really don't see the difference between Crestoff and Gregar in the way they treat Regina.. For both she's means to an end. None of Gregar's thoughts imply that he sees Regina more than a slave.. So I am having a hard the rooting for Gregar.. Secondly, I am not against Regina submitting to Gregar but the reason needs to stronger than being hungry for a day..

Please give me something stronger to root for these characters to be together..

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 6 years ago
This plot has so much promise

I am so afraid that she will have magic cock syndrome. She gives in way too easily, and he is an awful master who won’t even feed her. Two thumbs down for that. However, if he played this denial game far enough, she could be like many women whose bodies shut down after being denied release. They don’t learn how to release. It happened to me for seven years. For the first year of my marriage, right when I got close, my husband would finish, and we didn't know enough how to do it without him. I shut down. I stopped getting aroused. It would be awesome if he went once too far because she wouldn’t beg enough and she just stopped being aroused by him. Women get mug more aroused in their minds than in their bodies.

FromTxFromTxabout 6 years ago
Lots of promise

I agree with previous commenters anonymous or not that you have good writing instincts. This whole ch

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 6 years ago
Where is her backbone?

I know that one can become overwhelmed by their newfound sexuality, and that she has accepted her place, as her faith demands. However, does she have no shame, no limits, no remnant of her former self, to make her balk against his demands? Rolling her eyes and stomping her feet seem like ridiculous responses under the circumstances.

I am looking forward to more, but am hoping to see a little more fight in our princess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmmm...

Thought this was going to be a great story. Am so disappointed. So she wakes up with a renewed sense of self, and a fiery spirit that cannot be conquered, that lasts all of two minutes. All he had to do is threaten to send a letter to daddy and its all over. Why should she care if he does any of the things he threatens. She's a slave with no hope of release, literally all she has is her mind, which she gives to him because what, he's gonna tell everyone she's a slut? Presumably they know she's been captured and enslaved, and therefore must follow her masters orders. IDK don't like her, no reason to like him, bleh.

FromTxFromTxabout 6 years ago
Again love your writing but

I was somewhat confused there is no non con here she easily gave in because she is hungry. She easily forgot she is a “princess”and seems to be okay with being a slave? Not sure where it’s going since we don’t know aside of her wanting to orgasm and eat that she has any sort of character.

thecatwho53thecatwho53about 6 years ago
Eagerly awaiting more

I have been absolutely adoring this series. I've been reading since the first installment was released. I cannot wait for the next chapter to be released. Keep up the good work!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 5 years ago
A pampered Princess

Who has never known true hunger can be easily conquered with the judicious use of hunger and reward. A pampered princess who has lived her being dismissed as relatively unimportant and best viewed as an ornament has a very weak will. I don’t understand how any of these commenters think modern ideals of inner strength and morality apply to this story. She has no back bone because she has been materially pampered and she has no will because she has been emotionally neglected and abused. FFS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Princess Moonbeam - please help me root for your characters 'cos I really dig this story and your writing but why you gotta let our heroin be sluttin' herself to Gregar like that? She has no pride or self respect - so not cool- I get that he's supposed to be a total dick but is she really supposed to be that clueless? Please give me a reason to believe these 2 should be together

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh! WTF happened to the direction of this story? I have to say I'm genuinely surprised that Princess Regina is behaving like a mindless co-ed slut from any one of the many gangbang stories on this site - unsure what the author was thinking in that respect. But Gregar's behavior is also surprising! Why didn't he just beat her ass when he told her that slaves don't give their master's permission? I would think that's the normal reaction when training a slave who gets out of line?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL! I'm not sure why there's confusion about Regina's mindless slutty behavior as Gregar clearly triggered a 'mind break' in his slave. He already noted in previous chapter that it usually took most slaves a few weeks to get to arousal level Regina was at after only a day. She just didn't know she was a masochist slut until he brought it out in her. I do agree with previous commenter that Gregar's reaction to Regina giving him permission to fuck her is unexpected so I don't know what's up with that because he's been a text book sadist Master up until now. A romantic fairy tale happy ending folks seem to be wanting for these two doesn't compute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think previous commenter is giving the author way too much credit. You need to actually get fucked for mindbreak to happen (ideally several times in a gangbang) but as all Gregor has done is finger Regina (which BTW, gets old really fast), it's unlikely girl has mindbreak. Also, you need to have a mind to start with and Regina seems to be missing her entire frontal lobe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can she possibly behave like more of a pathetic slut? Just sad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm confused - so he's got this chic tied up to his bed and he doesn't demand a blowjob first thing in the morning? And he doesn't even seem to be turned on by her naked body - WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the fuck kind of a Master runs off when his slave says something he doesn't like? Dude pretended to be all macho but can't deal with gis slave wanting to fuck him? WTF?

TangledUpInYou2TangledUpInYou2over 1 year ago

I really, REALLY cannot stand Gregor and the little slut, whatever her name is, is pretty pathetic as well. What a couple of fucking douchenozzles. Ugh! Your writing is quite good and I think you have good ideas for world building but your character's are deeply unlikable, in a way that makes it impossible to enjoy the story. He's a two-dimensional dick and she is a spineless slut. Boring.

toadfeettoadfeetabout 1 year ago

The hatred for Regina in these comments is INSANE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous