The Williams Ch. 02

Story Info
Rory's second meeting with the Williams, and her new Goddess.
4.9k words
4.46
7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
615 Followers

It had been over a week since seeing my new Goddess, Claire. I was still in a daze from that night, meeting her and her husband, Mr. Williams. A night of underlying subtext, connections, blushing (well, mostly on my part), and laughter. I had instantly connected with the wonderful couple, simultaneously silently suffering in my tiny cage. Despite being ignored for the most part, sent home aching and frustrated, my clit too had very much enjoyed the experience.

But over a week I'd been caged! Not to mention the collar Goddess had bought for me, ensuring I wore it each night for her. I had been required to send many photos over the last several days, always showing off different outfits in my collection. Goddess Claire also enjoyed seeing just my clit, eyes wide as she watched me whimper on the bed, slowly rubbing and teasing my aching balls. She had been drawn to my cage since the beginning, and now that she held the keys...I was just a little worried.

Reeking of desperation, I kept asking when I could see them again.Soon was the only response I ever got. Hmph! Each night I was left alone, frustration coursing through me, unable to ignore the aching in my clit. A fact which seemed to do nothing but put a smile on my Goddess' face. She never tired of hearing my whimpering, my pouting, my pleas to cum. She also never tired of denying those pleas, always calling me her good girl, and to be patient.

Ten full days after my first meeting with Goddess, Friday night, I flung myself down on the couch, exhausted from the constant internal pouting between my legs. My clit was NOT happy with me, not used to being denied this long. Softly whimpering, I stripped down to my panties, hidden secret through the day, rubbing and whining as I felt the effects of my cage wash over me. Despite the need I felt inside of me, I had to admit how much I enjoyed what denial did to me. The sensations it evoked, the emotions I was put through, and how desperation so quickly turned me into an absolute whore.

Hearing my phone, I giggled seeing my Goddess' name across the screen. Eyes wide, I quickly opened up the text, eager to hear from her.

Happy weekend my little pet! Mr. Williams and I were wondering if you'd like to join us this weekend for some activities.

My giggle continued, wondering what she meant by these, 'activities'.

Happy weekend Goddess :). I'd like that very much!

Good girl. Although it was never really your choice, now was it?

Another giggle, knowing she was right. I would drop anything for my new Goddess, unable and unwilling to hide my desperation to be her little toy. Her pet.

Hehe, no Goddess. What time should I be there?

Oh, don't worry my little pet. We are coming to get you.

What? Really? When!?

Now.

I squeaked, hearing a knock at the door. Heart beating fast, I opened up slowly to the sight of my Goddess, casually wearing jeans and a cute purple top. Surprised, not expecting this at all, I blushed hard as she brushed past me, gently kissing my cheek. My voice stolen from me, not expecting the sudden intrusion, I sheepishly closed the door, following her around as she inspected my apartment.

Beckoned to my knees, Goddess left me there in my own living room, disappearing further into my bedroom to explore. I stared, hearing her rummage, clit straining in my panties from being so easily dominated. I whimpered as she returned with my collar, wasting no time clicking it around my neck, claiming me as her good girl. Her pet. Her sissy.

Hand under my chin, I stared up with devotion at my Goddess, her beautiful eyes drinking in the sight of me. Smiling, she knelt down in front of me, her hand gently tracing and patting at my panty covered clit, forcing little moans from my mouth. Leaving me in a fog of arousal, she left once more, disappearing into my room, returning with an array of clothes for me to try on.

Bringing me a chair, my panties were replaced with a light blue pair, silky and immediately driving me insane. Matching stockings were slipped up my legs, shivering as the stay ups snapped in place on my thighs. Goddess enjoyed the effects washing over me, smiling as her hands explored my nylon legs. Already feeling myself leaking, aching for release yet praying it never came, wanting nothing more than to be in this moment forever.

My corset came next, cinched tightly while I softly groaned in protest, rewarded with a few kind pats on my ass. Goddess brought me to the table, blushing deeply from her constant compliments, each iteration of hearing her call me hergood girl, seeming to drive right through me, hammered even further into my own submissiveness. I watched as she painted my nails, leaving them to dry as she explored once more, slipping further into my role as Rory.

Once dried, the light blue matching the rest of my ensemble, Goddess helped me into the dress she found, tightly wrapping around my chest and torso. Flared at the bottom, I felt it swish back and forth with my movements, feeling girly and very pretty. Hugged from behind, another blush was forced onto my face hearing her call me her good girl, stepping into some white heels. She quickly added some light make-up, my poor clit straining as I felt my lips painted red, eyes outlined in black. With a final touch of my blonde wig and blue ribbon, Goddess clapped with glee at the final product she had created.

Taking my hand, less than an hour of being home, I found myself led out of my apartment, downstairs to a smiling Mr. Williams, greeting me as I was helped into the car. My clit pulsed as he complimented me, barely able to audibly thank him, Goddess sitting in the back with her good girl. As we drown through the city, her hands never left my feminised body, ensuring I was kept in a constant state of arousal. Of aching frustration.

I barely heard Goddess as she asked if I was ready to be her little pet for the weekend. Her hands cupped my clit, gently squeezing as I nodded, moans escaping my painted lips with abandon. When they finally pulled into the drive way, my brain has turned to mush, led inside by her supportive, excited hands. I could see the nervousness on Goddess' face, like me this was all fairly new to her, living out fantasies previously only existing in our minds. Yet as I stared down into those beautiful eyes, my body brimmed with eagerness to explore each and every one.

Starting with the beautiful light blue maid dress presented to me. My legs nearly buckled seeing it, moaning loudly as I felt the fabric with my fingers. Smiling, Goddess pinched my ass while she stripped my dress off, saying her sissy maid needed to be dressed appropriately after all. Slid up my legs, feeling it perfectly form to me as she zipped me up, petticoats added for extra flare and humiliation, I was in heaven. Both Goddess and Mr. Williams smiled as I twirled, thanking them over and over, promising to be their good girl.

Goddess quickly put me to work, following closely as I went about my chore list. Over and over my dress was lifted to tease my clit, moving petticoats out of the way so she could spank me, enjoying playing with her new toy. I blushed hard, unable to express how happy the dress made me, actively enjoying each task given. I'd never been so excited to do dishes, laundry, vacuuming, even dusting! Hearing my heels click away, the swish of my dress constant as I moved to and fro, beaming from Goddess' attention.

Mr. Williams sat through it all, that coy smile on his face as he glanced up from time to time, seeing the happiness in his wife's face. His eyes too lingered, seeing me in my maid's outfit, that subtle dominating glance enough to make me knees weak. I prayed it wasn't the last time he focused that intense stare in my direction.

I knelt beside Goddess during dinner, occasional given some food from her plate. She and Mr. Williams chatted as if I wasn't even there, enjoying being apart of their dynamic. Staring up with admiration, blushing each time Goddess patted my head, caressed my cheek. Cleaning up after dinner, I could barely contain my excitement, feeling the dynamic in the room shift as I saw the look in Goddess and her husband's eyes, their hunger focused in my direction.

Led upstairs, I felt myself shake as they brought me into the bedroom. Slowly my dress was taken off, carefully hung to stay pristine. Goddess stripped me of my panties, but the rest of my outfit was left, blushing at being so exposed. My clitty had leaked endlessly all evening, burning as they both giggled at my state of denial, evident from the mess I'd made. Her hands once again found my clit, bringing little samples of precum to my lips, whimpering as I sucked her fingers clean.

Mr. Williams sat down on the bed, my hands placed on either side of him. Shaking with a frustrated excitement, legs straight in my heels, I was bent over until my head rested on his chest, staring down at his crotch. Rubbing my ass from behind, Goddess informed me that she had one more chore for me tonight, one that I would become accustomed to. Her hands began to spank, tease, explore, feeling myself melt into subspace, taking support from Mr. Williams.

Soon my ass was on fire, unable to see the glee in Goddess' eyes as she reddened me. My thighs didn't escape her surge of power adrenaline, soon matching the stinging sensation in both my cheeks. Mr. Williams hands gently ran up and down my body, rubbing my arms and back. I felt myself weak and vulnerable, completely lost in my role as their good girl. Their pet. Their toy. This was what I was, what I wanted so desperately to be.

I whimpered as she shoved a plug inside of me, stretched and pressing hard on my g-spot. Gently a hand rested on my lower back, sinking me to my knees. Eyes wide, completely lost in Goddess' control, I stared up at them both, looking down at their sissy. Hooking a finger in my collar, Goddess pulled me close as she whispered, saying that my new role would be to take over as the cocksucker in their house. Excitement danced in her eyes, unable to hide her desire to see this, to pass on this 'chore' to her sissy.

I whimpered, mouth dry as Mr. Williams stripped away his clothes, soon faced with his enormous erection. I ran my shaking hands up and down his thighs for support, unable to look away from his beautiful cock. Goddess soon was behind me, trapping me from moving back, holding my wig out of the way while she encouraged me forward, firm but letting me go at my own pace. Brimming with eagerness, the cumulation of the evening before me, I stared up at Mr. Williams as I kissed the tip of his cock.

After my first taste, I couldn't help but dive in. The excited squealing behind me all the encouragement I needed, his cock slipping down my throat. Eyes rolling, I moaned as his warm cock spread my lips, blushing through the chorus of praises they both directed at me. Up and down slowly, savouring this moment, I took Mr. Williams cock deep inside of me, feeling it pulse and move, the need stored inside of him. I whimpered, my own clit straining in its tiny prison, desperately wishing to receive the attention I dotted on the cock before me.

Over and over, Goddess encouraged me, staring into her husbands eyes as I serviced his cock.My good little cocksucker,good girl,such a good sissy,look so beautiful with a cock in your mouth. Each phrase melting into me as I moaned, devoted to being any and all of them, the groans from Mr. Williams driving deep into my body. My ass pulsed around the plug inside of me, clit a constant strain as it leaked through my task. I knew what would happen next, and I desperately wanted it. Needed it.

Mr. Williams' cock grew, tensed, feeling the orgasm about to burst out of him. Goddess smiled, telling me to keep going, to keep being her good girl. I picked up my pace, so eager for his cum to fill me, needing it as if it was my own release. He didn't last much longer, a loud gruntish moan escaping him as he exploded, jets of cum shooting into me, pushed down his cock, my throat and mouth tasting his orgasm.

I shook with excitement, locking my lips around his cock to stop any cum from escaping. That was my cum, I had worked for it. Up and down, milking every last drop out of Mr. Williams, Goddess' encouragement and glee music to my ears. As he shivered through the final remnants of his release, I knelt back, happily showing off my success to Goddess, staring down at her good girl. Both hands holding my face, gently stroking my cheek as she purred, taking stock of her good girl.

I swallowed it all after a few tries, going back to clean off Mr. Williams cock, kissing it over and over as I thanked him for letting me suck it. He smiled, patting my head, ensuring it wouldn't be the last time. Goddess smiled, leaning past me to kiss him, her sissy catching her breath slightly. Staring down once again, mischief dancing in her eyes, she smiled saying this was my chore whenever she, or Mr. Williams, demanded it. I could only nod, giggling as I agreed.

Still aching, clit straining away in its little prison, I pouted as they taped my ankles together. Soon my thighs, arms, torso, and chest followed suit, gently placed beside the bed, a comfy pillow for me head. Smiling, gently brushing the hair out of my face, Goddess said what a good girl I had been, how happy I had made her. All I could do was blush, trapped as my clit twitched, so desperate to be played with.

But all I received was a gentle tap on my balls, saying tonight I was only allowed to listen. Disappearing onto the bed, I whimpered as Goddess' panties were dropped on my face, the two laughing as I verbally pouted. Those laughs shifted to moans, hearing Mr. Williams dominance take over the mood. Goddess fell into a submissive role of her own, calling him Sir, begging to be fucked, to cum. My poor clit ached through it all, so desperate to be included, yet left denied beside the bed, listening as they both came, screams of pleasure above me.

Soon they drifted off to sleep, forgetting all about their little pet. Left denied, aching, frustrated, and straining, I could do nothing but close my eyes, praying the need between my legs relented. Goddess peeked her head over the side of the bed every so often to smile, saying good night to her good girl. Back into the arms of her husband, she was lulled to sleep to the sounds of whimpering from her sissy.

Constantly woken by my clit through the night, I was greeted to the refreshed face of my Goddess. Smiling, she reached down to my clit, squeezing and rubbing to make me moan. Cut free, she stripped me of yesterday's lingerie, removing my plug with care. I felt so empty after having it inside of me all evening, silently hoping she returned it later. Left to shower and get myself ready, I blushed while cleaning my clit, still leaking from the night before.

Wrapping my legs in white stockings and a garter belt, Goddess bent me over for an enema, asking for my patience as she read the instructions. My whimpers were met with gentle spanks, shushing my protests as water filled inside of me. It took a few times before she was happy, giving no reasoning other than being ready for tonight. More shushing as she painted my face, soon helped into my maids outfit for the day.

Bent over the bed, petticoats held out of the way, Goddess showed me a different plug. Bigger, with a cute pink jewel on the end, I blushed as it was shoved in my mouth. Giggling, she lubed up her desperate little maid, once again plugged for the day. Clit tickled by my dress as I stood, I glared realising she would not be providing panties today, knowing I'd feel that constant teasing with every movement! But Goddess just smiled, my torment seeming to warm her heart, leading me downstairs.

Each step in my heels coursed through me, feeling it in my ass and clit. I softly moaned and whimpered while going about my chores, Goddess never far behind with wandering hands. She would whisper in my ear, pushing firm on my plug, rubbing my leaking clit. I shivered through her wondrous touch, my mind going slowly insane from the aching denial inside of me.

Mr. Williams found me dusting their mantle, lost and barely focusing on my task. His strong hands gripping my waist, pulling me close as I whimpered with need. That commanding stare, soon forcing me to my knees, smoothing my dress around me as I settled. Once again, hungrily, I moaned around his cock, eager to be given a focus for my frustrations. With his cock in my mouth I could focus my aching denial on something else, clear my mind to be a good girl. Goddess' little cocksucker.

It didn't take long for her to find us, playfully scolding Mr. Williams for taking her good girl away from chores. Pressed against my back, I moaned as she pushed me further onto his cock, trapped between them both. I listened intently as they chatted above me, seemingly ignored while my mouth was used, the little toy set and forgotten. Goddess gently pushed on my head, ensuring it never left her husband's cock.

She embraced Mr. Williams as he groaned, kissing and hugging with their sissy between them. My clit ached hearing them embrace, unable to do anything but serve as they ignored me. I felt Mr. Williams flex, his cock stiffen, whimpering as I waited for his cum to fill my mouth yet again. He gripped Goddess firm, hands in her hair while he groaned, fucking my face through his orgasm. Her own hands holding my head, Goddess moaned as she kept me still, squeezing me tighter between the two of them as she pushed back into Mr. Williams.

Left ignored, mouth filled with cum, I moaned feeling them crushing me together. Eagerly I swallowed, cleaning and sucking Mr. Williams' cock. They continued to talk and kiss, his cock pushed slowly in and out of me, whimpers escaping between each gentle thrust. Slightly out of breath, make-up a mess, they both looked down and smiled as he pulled out of me. Goddess called me a silly girl, sending me off to freshen up.

Returning to find her, I blushed hard as she summoned me outside. Enjoying the sun, I glared at her while she tanned in her bikini, sending me off for a drink. After wearing my dress for most of the day, the effects of walking in heels, and the constant taste of Mr. Williams cum in my mouth, my poor clit was a constant ache of need and frustration. Returning to my Goddess with a glass of wine, she happily thanked her maid, giggling while she took in the sight of me.

I curtsied at her command, blushing further as Goddess had me hold a curtsy, observing the need in my caged little clit. She playfully ran her foot along the cage, bouncing it up and down, enjoying the noises it forced out of me. Seeing the look in her eyes, the realisation that I truly was simply her toy, her pet, washed over me. Standing there in my dress, the warm sun around me, exposed in her backyard, I felt a small break inside of me, a submissive hurdle overcome as I simply existed for my Goddess.

Seeing I was hot she had me strip out of my dress, hanging it carefully inside. Returning in my lingerie, I rested against Goddess in her tanning chair. Between her legs, I felt her breath on my ear, kissing my neck as she ran hands over me, the wordsgood girl a constant echo in my mind. Playing with my clit and nipples, I could only whimper and ache as she teased me with abandon, living for my torment.

My body hot from the sun, from her relentless teasing, I fell into her control. My denial no longer a source of pain but of pride, suffering for my Goddess. I happily gave up my clit to her over a week ago, her collar adorning the neck she currently was kissing and sucking on. The intoxication that was submitting to her, watching her comfortability grow with me, exploring and nurturing her dominant nature. As if this was something she'd had locked inside of her for so long, finally freed to be unleashed.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
615 Followers
12