The Williams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All through dinner, back in my uniform, my devotion to my Goddess sinking further into me. The desire to cum still burned inside of me, but I knew I only wished it at her command. Her will. I felt as if I was floating through the evening, a frustrated haze as I cleaned and washed up, watched by my Goddess and Mr. Williams. Just as the night before, the atmosphere shifting as the night wore on, knowing soon I'd be brought upstairs, under their mercy.

First though, Goddess led me to the living room, an evil smirk on her face as I was tied up in place of the coffee table. Legs together, clit pulled behind me between them, trapped. I whimpered at being exposed, my mouth filled with her panties from the night before. Hands cuffed together, on all fours, they both sat down to enjoy some tv, smiling at the noises emitted from their centerpiece.

Goddess and her husband soon were naked, listening to them moan together as they played on the couch. Her feet resting on my back, Goddess leaned back into Mr. Williams, in a similar way I'd done to her earlier. Her own clit, however, was not caged, and soon the echoes of her moans filled the room, cumming from being played with. I felt her quivering legs on top of me, succumbing to her own orgasm, my clit aching and straining away. Forgotten.

Recovering, breathing deeply and happily, Goddess seemed to read my mind. Standing behind me, hands rubbing my ass, soon I was whimpering for a different reason as I was spanked. Her hands soon moved to my balls, trapped and framed by my thighs. Gently at first, she lightly tapped them as I squirmed. One hand teasing my plug, the other becoming more firm in her assault on my full, denied balls.

I moaned and cried as she continued, all the while asking who her good girl was. Through sniffles and the panties in my mouth, I answered, my mind unable to focus on anything but the jolt of pain coursing through me from my poor balls. Goddess, now sitting on my back, switch back and forth between rubbing and spanking, having exactly where she wanted. I stayed as still as I could muster through it all, her toy to use and torment.

I felt a tissue dab at my face, Goddess inches from mine, appreciation in her eyes as she called me her good girl. Through deep breaths I smiled, sighing with relief as she finally released me, the throbbing in my balls constant. Taking my hand, she led me upstairs to a waiting Mr. Williams, knowing my night was far from over.

For the second time that day I took Mr. Williams' cock in my mouth, fluffing for my Goddess while she prepared something. Staring up at him, eyes still watering from the pain, I focused on being a good girl, on pleasing him for my Goddess. Lost in being a little cocksucker, I barely heard Goddess move behind me, kissing my cheek as she called me her good girl, beckoning to follow. Slightly pouting from being removed from his yummy cock, I was led in a fog to the bed, legs raised above me, hands behind my back.

Strapped and exposed to the headboard, a satisfied smiled on Goddess' face, she lent down to kiss my sore balls. Returning the panties to my mouth, she giggled at the sight of me bound and helpless. I watched with whimpering, wide eyes as Mr. Williams climbed on the bed behind her, his strong hands gripping her waist, Goddess' eyes rolling into her head as he slid into her. One hand never leaving my clit, I watched her moan as he began to slowly, sensually, fuck her.

Leaking, aching, sore, desperate, and exhausted, I watched on. I watched as Goddess was fucked in front of me, Mr. Williams thrusting harder and harder into his wife. I watched as she stared into my eyes, moaning away, hand never leaving what she owned. I watched her quiver, orgasm coursing through her body, joined shortly after by the loud grunts from behind her, filled with cum. I watched as she leaned back, kissing him deeply as they lovingly embraced, both staring down at their toy.

Feeling completely on edge, as if the slightest touch would make me explode, Goddess again taped me up for bed. Left in between the couple tonight, her hands gently found my clit once more. She rested her head on my shoulder, calling me her good little sissy, her cocksucker, her good girl, softly rubbing away. My whimpering putting a smile on her face as she drifted off to sleep, leaving me in my frustrated state. Mind on fire, it took half the night before I closed my eyes, my imagination kidnapping me, clitty pulsing through it all..

The Williams drove me home the next day, back in my original dress, Goddess kissing my cheek at the door. Still in a daze from the wonderful weekend, reliving every part of it, I smiled to myself in the shower. Despite my frustration, the constant ache between my legs, the straining I felt through the day, I knew what a lucky girl I was. How wonderful being their pet had been, the freedom in simply allowing myself to be their toy.

Cleaned and feeling refreshed, I giggled seeing the message from Goddess.

Did you enjoy your weekend, Rory?

hehe, yes Goddess <3. I loved every second of it!

Are you sure sweetie? I was a bit more intense than initially planned.

Really Goddess, I had such a wonderful time. My clit is constantly aching right now, but I have a permanent smile on my face knowing you control it.

I am so glad, my good girl. Mr. Williams and I both loved having you as our toy very much. I think he enjoyed your mouth more than he ever did mine!

hehe, I doubt that! I did have so much fun being your cocksucker though :).

Good, because that is your new job from now on.

Yes please <3.

The next message was a picture of my key, resting comfortably between my Goddess' breasts.

Thank you again for giving me this, Rory. I have enjoyed owning you very much.

I have enjoyed it even more, Goddess! Being owned by you, exploring being Rory even further, has been so freeing. I am so happy <3.

Me too, sweetie. You bring out such a different side of me, one I like very much. I want you to know, that it might be a very long time before I unlock you and let you cum. I need you to be in the mindset you are now. I need my good girl. Can you do that for me, my little pet?

My heart was beating so far, reading her last message over and over. Despite the ache I felt between my legs, I knew it was what I wanted. What I needed. What I had been after for so long.

I can do that, Goddess <3.

That's my good girl :). Who knows...maybe I will have it melted down into a tongue ring for you. A constant reminder of what you gave up for me.

Goodnight, my pet.

I could barely breathe, staring at my phone, pulled at by so many different emotions and needs. I rubbed my nylons together in bed, the ache in my clit returning tenfold. Goddess' words repeating in my head, holding my sleep hostage. Moaning, my hands exploring my own body, imagination running wild as I whimpered to myself. Goddess had successfully infected my mind, my every thought.

I couldn't wait to see her again.

12