All Comments on 'The Willing Cuckold Ch. 01'

by Auteur

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When will seemingly intelligent people like yourself realize that the sick and demented cuckold lifestyle is a fetish and stories of this nature belong in that category? For that alone I gave it one star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just like the idea of my woman saying she would do anything for me.

That alone would win me over.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 2 years ago

Lots of boring, repetitive descriptions of sex with, you guessed it, one of the largest dicks in the universe. Chris has a fiancé but it’s OK to fuck around. Monica nonchalantly cheats on her husband Tom, leaving their kid with him. Not sure I even know the name of the main character, who lets his GF, Dee, screw others because it excites him. I realize in these stories that STD’s don’t happen but it’s still ridiculous for our main character to get off on his GF fucking every guy who pays attention to her, gets her drunk, etc. He’s not really a cuckold since he’s not married to Dee. I agree with another comment that a better category would be Fetish. My main criticism is that the descriptions feel mechanical and unoriginal. There was little eroticism from my perspective. And how is there really a relationship if Dee is fucking cock after cock and then just telling her BF about it when he’s in town? And doing it with guys from her workplace is dumb and dumber. Sorry, one star..

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 2 years ago

Good start to the story. I look forward to seeing where you go with it.

DatyboyDatyboyover 1 year ago

Great start. Looking forward to some creampie eating on both parts!

karli1234karli1234about 1 year ago

Great story, I loved Dee explaining in detail. What a character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous