The Willing Cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last night was really fun, Pete made us dinner at his apartment." Dee paused to make sure she had my attention before continuing, "Dinner was great, fresh cracked Dungeness crab with melted butter, green salad, and warm crusty sourdough. The guys made pitchers of Margaritas and we brought two bottles of that Pinot Grigio I like so much. His studio apartment is pretty small so the four of us crowded around his little dining table covered with newspaper and started cracking crab with our little wooden mallets and dipping it in the butter. We finished two pitchers of Margaritas, and they were strong, and then we drank both bottles of wine."

Dee paused when our burgers and drinks were served. After taking a sip of her wine she continued her story, "After dinner, Dave moved over to the sofa, and Pete and Monica sprawled out on Pete's bed. Pete had put on some music and turned down the lights so we could relax and digest our dinner. I went to the bathroom to pee. When I got back Pete and Monica were kissing and groping each other. I turned down the lights a little to make the mood more romantic and then sat down with Dave.

By this time, Pete had unbuttoned Monica's jeans and had put his hand down her pants. Monica was rubbing Pete's cock from the outside of his jeans. Pete unfastened his pants so Monica could reach into his pants and play with his cock. After Monica had stroked his cock a few times Pete stood up and took off his clothes. Then he made Monica stand up and he undressed her. Monica is not shy, she spread her legs a little to give Pete access to her pussy and started playing with her tits and pulling on her nipples to make them nice and hard. I already told you Monica has really big saggy tits but she also has huge nipples. When they're hard they're like little Tootsie Rolls. Pete started playing with Monica's pussy while she was standing. When he started pushing his finger in and out of her pussy I could smell her pussy again and it turned me on so much! Pete kept playing with Monica's pussy while she played with her nipples until she came. Her pussy was dripping her juice onto Pete's hand. She was so excited.

I was so engrossed in watching them I barely noticed Dave had unbuttoned my blouse and started playing with my breasts. He was rolling my nipples between his fingers and softly tugging on them. I could tell I was getting wet.

Then Monica pushed Pete onto the bed and started sucking his cock. She doesn't deep throat but she was giving him a very wet and sloppy blowjob. By now Dave was getting horny so he made me stand up and he started undressing me while I kept watching Monica and Pete get it on. Dave made me bend over a little and standing behind me he reached around and started rubbing my clit while he played with my nipples. Oh, honey, I could smell my pussy and Monica's pussy at the same time. It was crazy sexy. I reached back and started playing with Dave's fat cock. It was already hard so I started giving him a hand job.

Pete had climbed on top of Monica and started fucking her. Her pussy was making sucking sounds as Pete's cock plunged in and out. Monica was moaning and writhing in pleasure. Seeing this Dave put his cock at the entrance to my pussy and pushed it in. I was so wet his cock slid right in. Dave was fucking me from the back while I watched Pete and Monica fuck right in front of me. When Monica came, her legs shook and she curled her toes. When Pete told Monica he was going to cum she told him to finish on the outside because she didn't want to go home with his cum dripping out of her pussy. So Pete pulled his cock out of Monica and stood up and told me to suck his cock. I reached for Pete's cock and pulled it to my mouth. The smell of Monica's pussy on his cock smelled so good, I wrapped my lips around his cock. Pete was so excited he started to cum in my mouth before I could get his cock down my throat. Meanwhile, Dave started to cum in my pussy. I felt so sexy, that was the first time I had a cock in my mouth and my pussy at the same time. After Dave pulled his cock out of my pussy I flopped down on the bed next to Monica.

Pete went to the kitchen and made us another round of Margaritas. As we drank our Margaritas Dave told Monica how sexy she looked with her big tits bouncing on her chest while Pete fucked her. Then Dave asked me how I liked the taste of Monica's pussy. I told him the truth, I loved the taste and the smell of Monica's pussy. Pete knelt next to Monica and gently spread her legs and peeled apart her pussy lips.

Lick Monica's pussy for us. Show us how much you like to taste her pussy." With that, Pete started to run his finger along the length of her pussy. "Come here Dee, put your tongue in here and lick up her pussy juice." And I did! Pete moved so I could kneel in front of Monica's spread legs and I put my nose over her pussy and inhaled. I loved the smell of her pussy. I leaned down and started licking her from her asshole to her clit. I did everything you do to me, I tickled her asshole with the tip of my tongue, I pushed my tongue as far into her pussy as it would reach, I sucked on her pussy lips, and I circled her clit with the tip of my tongue. Monica's pussy was leaking more pussy juice so I resumed running my tongue from her asshole to her clit. You taught me well, Monica liked it when I licked her asshole. While I was licking her asshole Monica came again. I kept licking while she was shaking and squeezing my head between her thighs. So much pussy juice flowed out of her I could not lick it all up.

Honey, I don't think I'm a lesbian, I mean I don't want to date Monica or any woman. But I do love to eat pussy. I like the way it smells, I like the way it tastes. I love the softness of the pussy lips. I love to eat pussy!"

I was so stunned by her story I was speechless. I loved the imagery of everything Dee told me, getting double penetrated and swallowing Pete's cum while Dave came in her pussy made my balls churn. But the image of Dee eating beautiful Monica's hairy pussy made me harder than I thought was possible. Dee was looking at me with inquiring eyes trying to gauge my reaction. I leaned forward, whispered in her ear, "You are the sexiest woman I have ever known. I love you", and kissed her ear.

Reassured I was not repulsed by her newfound love of eating pussy, Dee smiled and kissed me on the lips. "I love you too. I feel so loved when I am with you. Now would you please pay the bill so we can go home so I can show you how much I appreciate you?

A few months later Monica and Tom bought a house an hour's train ride from downtown. After Monica moved, Dee and Monica would only get together at lunchtime to eat or go shopping. Without Monica, Dee's interest in getting together with Pete and Dave ended.

After Dee's foursome with Monica, Pete, and Dave, Dee and I fell back into our routine of work and quiet evenings together going out to eat or staying in and spending a quiet evening at home. We were both focused on work. I had recently switched teams at work so I was working especially hard trying to make a good impression with the partner leading our team, Dee was interviewing for a supervisory position in the customer service department at a health services startup.

The night before I was leaving for a two-day trip to the East Coast as we got ready for bed Dee told me her practice group was going out for drinks after work the next day. "Do you remember me talking about Chris, the new lateral hire?"

"The blonde guy you think is very cute?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Yeah, he is cute. Anyway, he just got engaged, so we're all taking him out for drinks. His fiancee is going to graduate from Harvard Business School at the end of May and then she will move back here and they'll get married in June." When Dee was telling me this I had a feeling there was something else she wanted to add.

"Dee, are you thinking about giving Chris a special engagement present?" I asked.

Dee searched my face as she asked me, "Would you be upset if something happened? You know I love you and only you. It's just that, well, it's just that I feel like we're on a hamster wheel. I love our time together, but sometimes,"

"You get antsy," I finished her sentence for her.

"Yes, I feel like I want to be daring and do something thrilling. Chris always stops by my cubicle to flirt, mainly innocent stuff but he says I 'intrigue' him. Honey when he stands in front of me when I am sitting in my cubicle I can't help but look at his crotch and it looks like he has a really big cock. Anyway, I doubt anything will happen." she finished with what sounded like a sigh.

"Dee you're a beautiful and very sexy lady, if you want something to happen it will. I was hoping the next time you 'played' I could get "sloppy seconds" with you afterward but I'll be out of town again. Just promise me you'll tell me all the gory details if something does happen." And with that, we kissed and fell asleep.

The next day was long and tiring. We caught a 6 am flight to the East Coast and went straight to the client's office to join their strategic planning session for a possible acquisition. They had dinner brought in and we ate around the conference table. When we finally got back to our hotel it was 1:30 am. I tried to call Dee but she didn't pick up so I left her a voicemail telling her I loved her and I was exhausted and I would call her again in the morning.

I finally connected with Dee the next afternoon at East Coast time. I only had a couple of minutes before we resumed our meeting with the client's CEO so I had to make it a quick conversation. I ducked into an empty office and called Dee's office line. "Hi Honey, I'm sorry we didn't get to talk but I was exhausted and couldn't keep my eyes open. Did you have a good time last night?" I asked.

"We had a lot of fun last night. After we left the restaurant a bunch of us went to the Eye Beam to go dancing."

"Did you, uh, did you do anything special?" I prodded her.

"What? Sorry, there are a lot of people around here. I am having trouble hearing you," she was letting me know others could hear her conversation, "But yes we did."

My ears perked up. "Did you give him a blowjob?" I asked.

"Sure," She replied.

"Did you fuck him?" I wanted to know.

"Yes that too," she said guardedly.

"Does he have a big cock?" I was getting excited now.

"Oh yes, definitely, even more than I expected."

This was going to be a story worth listening to. "Did he come in your pussy?" I just had to flesh out the image in my mind.

"Of course. And more." she continued.

"More?" Now I was puzzled. "More? Do you mean he fucked your ass?"

"Yes, you're right. We'll talk later, Chris is at my cubicle and it looks like he needs to talk to me." With that Dee hung up and I returned to my meeting.

As I sat back down in the conference room with the client's CEO my mind was spinning. The first time she was with Chris she let him fuck her ass? This guy must turn her on. I could barely follow the conversation about the acquisition of the client's largest competitor. All I could think of was my darling Dee bending over and pulling her ass cheeks apart to give Chris access to her tight little asshole. The meeting seemed to drag on for days before we packed up and headed to the airport to go home. I couldn't wait to get back to hear every detail of Dee's night with Chris.

The partner on the engagement sat next to me on the flight home and talked strategy the entire time we were on the plane. By the time I got home, it was past 1 in the morning and Dee was sound asleep so I got ready for bed without disturbing her. The next morning Dee was up and out of the apartment before I was up. I called her later in the day and we made plans to meet for dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant, E'Angelo's.

I got to the restaurant a little early and ordered a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio (Dee's favorite), and an appetizer of calamari. Dee arrived as the wine and calamari were being served. "Perfect timing. Wow, you look especially radiant tonight." And she did look great, wearing a light gray suit with a pencil skirt over a white silk blouse and three-inch stiletto heels. "Something agrees with you."

Dee took off her jacket and hung it on the back of her chair. Even in the dim light of the restaurant, I could see she wasn't wearing a bra and her pink areola and nipples showed through her blouse. "You like the blouse?" Dee asked me. "Chris said he likes it."

I could see why, as Dee was talking I could see her nipples lengthening and getting darkening through the sheer material of her blouse. When Dee sat down she drew her shoulders and elbows back to cause her pert little breasts to thrust forward and press against the fabric of her blouse making her breasts and nipples even more visible.

"Well?" I whispered to Dee.

Dee finished chewing on a piece of calamari and took a sip of wine before she responded, "Well I had a lot of fun last night. The restaurant did a good job of feeding us and kept the drinks flowing. Around 9 o'clock most of our group started to leave and five of us decided to go dancing at the Eye Beam. There was a really good DJ and the club was crowded. Chris and I danced together. After about an hour we lost the other 3 members of our group, it was a school night so they bailed on us. We didn't care, we were having fun so we kept dancing. When the DJ announced she was taking a short break at midnight Chris said he wanted to go.

When we were walking out of the club he asked me if I wanted to go to his place. I kissed him and rubbed his cock with the palm of my hand. Chris hailed a cab and we headed to his apartment. As soon as we got in the cab he had his hand inching up my thigh to my pussy. I spread my legs to give him easy access to my pussy and started kissing him. Chris pulled my pantie aside and slid his finger into my wet pussy. Honey, the cab driver probably saw Chris playing with my pussy through his rearview mirror. For sure he could hear and smell my pussy as Chris pushed his finger in and out of my pussy. I didn't care, I was so hot I would have taken all my clothes off if Chris asked me.

When we got inside Chris' apartment he undressed me in the entranceway. He let my dress drop to the floor and threw my wet panties on the console table in the hallway. Then he made me kneel and he unfastened his pants so I could suck his cock. His cock is huge! Like 10 inches long and thick. I started kissing and licking the head of his cock. We went into his bedroom so I could lie on my back while he fed his cock into my throat. It took me a while to get that monster into my throat. He told me later I was the first girl to swallow his cock.

After he throat fucked me for a while he flipped me around and spread my legs wide so he could fuck me in the missionary position. That was the biggest dick I have had in my pussy. I loved feeling so full. Chris said he thought I came three times while he was fucking me. He came so much I could feel his cum squirting out of my pussy around his fat cock. He left his cock in me and we just lay there talking. After a little while, I could feel Chris starting to rock back and forth and his cock started to get hard again. Pretty soon he was fucking me with deep hard strokes of that gorgeous cock.

Suddenly Chris stopped and flipped me over onto my elbows and knees and started to fuck me doggy style. I don't know what came over me but I asked him if he had any lube because I wanted him to fuck me in the ass. He reached over to his nightstand and pulled out a bottle of Astroglide. Chris poured the Astroglide around my asshole and used his finger to push the lube inside my anus. Then he poured it over his cock and rubbed it around to make sure it was entirely covered in lube. By now he had two of his fat fingers pushing in and out of my well-lubricated asshole. He took his fingers out and pushed his cock against my asshole. When he started pushing his cock in I thought it would never fit, it was so fat. I kept bearing down like I was going to shit and he kept pushing his cock hard against my asshole.

When the head of his cock popped past my asshole I thought I would pass out from the pain. It felt like my asshole was on fire. Chris was gentle and patient and he paused to let me adjust to the feeling of his cock in my anus. He poured some more lube around his cock and then started to push his cock in further. With another shove, he got his dick past my anus and into my rectum. From there it was much easier. Pretty soon he had the entire 10" in my ass. God help me honey but I loved feeling so full and USED! It hurt and felt great at the same time. It felt great because it made me feel so sexy that I could give Chris my ass to fuck. He loved it! He poured my lube on his cock and he started pounding his cock in and out of my poor stretched-out ass. When he finally came my asshole felt like it was on fire but I felt like the sexiest woman in the world because I could take that giant cock up my ass." Dee stopped to sip on her wine and I noticed she was sweating from recounting the story of having her ass plundered by her co-worker.

"My ass is still a little sore today," she said. "I love his cock. We fell asleep with his cock still in my ass. When I woke up I wanted to show him I would do anything for him so I started sucking his dirty cock while he was still asleep. When he woke up and got hard I knelt over him and swallowed his cock and let him throat fuck me. I had trouble breathing with his cock in my throat but I kept going until he came. I held my breath and kept his whole cock in my throat as he poured his cum down my throat." Dee sat back and looked off to the side. She took a few sips of her wine and resumed, "Chris is going back east to see his fiancee tomorrow and he asked me if I could give him a ride to the airport after work. He wants me to come over at 8:30, he needs to be at the airport by 10:30."

"10:30? The airport is only 25 minutes away at that time. You don't need to leave until 10 if he isn't checking a bag." I was confused.

"If I get there at 8:30 we should have just enough time," Dee said with a wicked smile.

The next day we came home together and had an early dinner of takeout from our favorite Chinese restaurant. Dee asked me to help her get ready. She asked me to shave her pussy and asshole to which I readily agreed. We put a towel on the bed and Dee stripped down and sat on top of the towel. I spread her legs apart and applied special shaving cream to the pubic area. I enjoyed shaving Dee's pussy, and Dee enjoyed the attention based on the amount of pussy juice leaking from her vagina. After I finished shaving her pussy I had her turn over and apply the cream to the area around her asshole. I very carefully ran the razor over the area surrounding her asshole. I wiped it down with a warm wet washcloth and after reapplying shaving cream I ran the razor blade over it again until I was sure it was as smooth and hairless as a baby's butt.

After wiping the shaving cream off, I led Dee into the bathroom and had her lie down. I had already prepared an enema bag with saline solution for her. After taking the contents of the bag in her rectum Dee waited about 5 minutes before she got up to empty the contents of her bowel. Dee stepped into the shower and washed herself taking special care to rinse the folds of her pussy and the area around her anus.

After Dee dried off she applied a special aloe lotion on the area around her vagina and asshole to calm the skin around the area I had just shaved. Then Dee carefully applied her makeup and put her hair up in a ponytail. Dee dressed in a casual wrap-around dress and sandals and gave me a quick kiss and a hug she left for Chris' apartment.

I spent the evening working on a client proposal and watching the end of Friday Night Football. When I put the finishing touches on the proposal I looked at the clock and saw it was 10:45. I got in the shower, the hot water loosening my tired cramped shoulders.