The Willing Cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I was crawling into bed Dee returned. She stripped off her clothes as she walked into the bedroom. She pulled the covers off me and straddled me with her asshole resting on my cock. Her right breast had a hickey on the side and it looked like light teeth marks around her nipple. Ignoring the obvious signs of breast and nipple play I asked her "Did you get Chris to the airport on time?"

By now Dee had started gently rocking on top of me making my cock slide between her wet pussy lips. "Uh-huh," Dee said.

"Did you have fun?" I continued.

"Shhh, yes, we had fun. We had a lot of fun. Now be quiet." Dee started rocking vigorously making my cock slide against her clitoris. Dee picked up the pace and her breathing quickened as she reached down and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy. My cock easily slid into her pussy. Her vagina felt looser, stretched out by Chris' large thick cock no doubt. As she rocked back and forth on me she took my hand and placed it over her asshole. It was wet and slippery. "Do you feel that? That's Chris' cum. I kept it in me so you could feel it."

I put my finger in her ass and pulled more of the slimy mixture of Astroglide and semen from her dripping asshole. Dee moaned with pleasure when I put two fingers in her asshole while my cock plunged in and out of her asshole. With her gaping asshole dribbling more of Chris' cum onto my cock I pushed my cock as deep as it would go and spewed my cum into her pussy. Dee felt me stiffen and shoot my spunk into her and she doubled her efforts to grind her clit against my pelvis and soon climaxed herself. I was still ejaculating in her. I have never been so turned on. The thought of my cock covered in Dee's anal cream pie while I was spurting my cum in her was wildly erotic.

We got up and jumped in the shower to wash off the remnants of Dee's coupling with Chris and our mixture of body fluids. When we dried off and got back in bed Dee told me about her evening with Chris.

"When I got to Chris' apartment he was so horny he undressed me as soon as I walked in the door. He took my dress off in the hallway and had his finger in my pussy while he walked me to his bed. He had me sit down on the edge of the bed so I could give him a blowjob. He was so horny his cock was dripping pre-cum before I could get it in my mouth. The pre-cum helped me to get his cock down my throat. He pulled my head toward him until I had the whole thing in my mouth. He was throat fucking me so hard and so fast I was drooling out of the side of my mouth. He started pulling on my nipples and rolling them around while he fucked my mouth.

Chris pulled his cock out of my mouth and pushed me on my back so he could play with and suck on my nipples. It felt so good, he sucked on my nipples and then would bite down on them and scrape them lightly with his teeth. He even gave me a hickey. Then he flipped me over and put his finger in my ass. He got out a bottle of lube and started pouring lube in and around my asshole. After lubing up his cock he put the head of cock on my asshole and started pushing. I felt like such a slut, I loved it. I pushed back against his cock until I felt the head slip into my ass. My ass felt like it was on fire when his cock first went into my ass. Chris let his cock just rest there for a minute and let me adjust to the feeling of his cock in my ass. He poured more lube on his cock and around my asshole and then started pushing his cock deeper into my ass, a little bit at a time. Once it was up to my ass I felt my ass relax enough that I could enjoy having his cock in my ass. Chris pushed two fingers into my pussy while he was fucking my ass. That drove me wild. I loved it. I came so hard Chris said it felt like my asshole was going to pinch his cock off. We rested for a couple of minutes to let me catch my breath and then Chris started pumping his cock in my ass again. It did not take him long before he came. He came so much I felt his cum leaking out from around his cock.

Then he started pumping his cock again. He didn't get soft. He just started fucking my ass again. This time there was so much cum and lube in my ass we did not need to add more lubrication. Since he had just cum Chris lasted much longer this time. He must have fucked my ass for another ten minutes. He loves my ass. He didn't cum as much the second time but I felt the second load of cum in my ass.

After that, he took a shower and got dressed so we could leave for the airport. I didn't empty his cum from my ass. I kept as much as I could in my ass so you could see how much he came into me." With that, Dee leaned down and took my cock in her mouth and cleaned off the mixture of my cum, her pussy juice, and Chris' cum that had dripped from her asshole onto my cock. She moved her head up to mine and whispered, "I'll do anything for you," and kissed me.

Dee made good on that promise three months later.