The Win Win Sin Ch. 02: A Victory in Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" I knew I was his plaything from that point onward. I just wanted him to do me however he wanted. My panty was soaking wet. He held my blouse with one hand and just ripped it off!...Oh Godd..."

She was now on top of my completely naked body facing my dick with her ass within licking distance of my face. She was still wearing the pink night gown but her panties were off. She had raised her gown up to her thighs and was rubbing her pussy vigorously as she narrated the rest.

"I stood there bare breasted, half naked in front of him and he just pushed me to the bed and pounced on me. I could feel his muscular hunky body over me. I had wanted that for soooo long!! Every time you were on top of me, I had thought of him only. He body is so wide, I was easily being crushed under him. My boobs squeezed against his taut muscular chest. I thought I would die of being crushed under his massive weight. He didn't care of course. He was just attacking my neck. Giving me 9 years worth of pent up love bites on my neck and boobs. He then noticed the mangalsutra. I think he had forgotten it in his animal rage.

'Your husband made you wear this?' He asked wickedly.

'No, I wore it...I thought you would like it'

'Why did you think I would like it?' He asked.

I hated him there, honey! He really wanted me to come out and admit it. I wasn't gonna deny him the pleasure. He had waited for so long and I was his today.

'I know you want me to see that even if am married am being crushed under you.'

He just smiled, wound the mangalsutra tightly in his hand like a dog chain and pulled me up and said

'Married to him...but owned by me...isn't it?'

I just moaned. I can't remember anything properly after that. I was being bitten, scratched and slapped. When he was done...his pants were off...he was wearing tight underwear beneath. I could see his tight muscular thighs and HUGE COCK inside....ooohhh"

I saw my wife visibly cum, her pussy was inches from my face her hands expertly playing with my dick. Edging me but not letting me cum.

"I wasn't gonna make one move without his orders today. He just raised my saree and saw the red lace Victoria's secret panties underneath and smiled.

'you wore these for me?' he asked

'Yes..I bought them especially for you! You like them?'

He answered me by just ripping them off! Can you imagine his strength??"

Ohh yes I could. I could totally imagine Prathamesh using his brute strength to rip off the last sexy but expensive barrier between him and his treasure.

" 'Next time...don't wear any unless I ask you to.' He commanded me and I nodded. I mean I know we haven't talked about next time. But looking at me, he knew I would want him again and again."

I was such an aroused mess by that time that I didn't care my wife had slipped the next date confirmation to me this way.

"He was then taking off his underwear. God, honey...I mean photos and all are one thing. I have never seen a COCK so BIG. HE is definitely twice as bigger and thicker than you."

She licked the tip of my dick so slightly as she said this. I was ordered not to cum. Kritika continued,              

"I thought he would want me to suck it first. Bt he just asked me to spread my legs. You had turned me from a girl to a woman. He was going to turn me from a woman to a slut. HIS slut. I was surprised when I felt not his cock but his two fingers inside me. I was so wet that they easily slid in. I really didn't need any foreplay. I could have taken two cocks inside my ocean wet pussy.

He was near my ear and whispered

'You are gonna cum and squirt on my command, got it?'

I didn't wanna disappoint him in any way so I honestly answered.

'Baby, I have never squirte-' I was stopped with his hand covering my mouth as his fingers slid in completely and found my G-spot.

His fingers found such a rhythm as though they always knew their way inside my pussy. He was playing me like an instrument. Touching my G-spot as expertly. Driving me to the edge. Closer and closer...I felt this big explosion building up inside of me. I was moaning into his hand. At a point his fingers just stopped and he ordered

'Now cum for me, baby girl..'

Oh Fuck, Honey...I squirted!!! Like a fountain! Like they show in porn! Proper squirting!! Just with his fingers he made me squirt!!! I was embarrassed, excited, smiling and had tears in my eyes at the same time! I now knew this was worth all the trouble! I think I must have blacked out for a few seconds after that. "

My wife's ex had made her squirt in just their first meeting...that too by his fingers. Some say not every woman is capable of squirting. I always thought my wife was in that category... I had stopped attempting to make her cum like that. But they also say that it takes the right kinda man to make a woman squirt. I was for the first time jealous as hell. But Kritika was playing with my asshole as she told me this. I was in no position to complain. All my concentration was involved in imagining them and trying not to cum until she ordered.

"I then woke up to him slapping me. He wasn't done with me HONEY! I had already cum so much and the bastard was slapping me to wake me. I think he wanted to take revenge for me leaving him all those years ago, in one night only. He was putting on a condom at this point when I gathered enough strength to tell him with a smile,

'No condoms for you..'

I could see the glee in his eyes. I hadn't yet told him about our no-condom deal. Wanted to keep that a surprise and it worked. He immediately jumped on top of me and spread my legs as wide as they can go.

His thick black cock was aligned with my pussy. It looked so heavy and menacing, I just wanted to touch it to see if it was real. This was the moment I had been waiting for. He shoved it in and I dug my nails into his broad shoulders while screaming. My pussy fit perfectly tight over his cock like a sock...Like it was made for him. I could feel every vein his cock...I could feel it alive and expanding and moving inside me. I felt full till my stomach. I knew I was ruined the moment I took him in. I forgot everything. He was all that mattered. His muscular body towering over me while held my hands above my head by the wrists. He held my wrists so tightly that the bangles cracked and stung into my wrists. I didn't care. I was his finally after years!

After letting his cock settle into my pussy, he gave me one last delicate kiss.

He then slapped me and asked,

'Who do you belong to?!'

'I belong to you!' I answered him honestly.

Another Slap!

'Who do you belong to bitch?! Say my Name!!'

'I belong to you..aah...I belong to you Pratham!'

He then started sliding in and out of me.

'Who's your Daddy, slut?!' Till now I have only answered that question to you Adi. But I just had to answer him.

"YOU ARE MY DADDY! OOOOHH PRATHAM...PLEASE... TAKE ME!!"

"KEEP TELLING ME! WHO'S YOUR DADDY??!!"

By the time I could finish screaming his name, he was pounding into my pussy with his entire being. You have seen him...how he is when doing push ups or weights. Imagine that bulky body crashing into mine. I was almost afraid he was gonna hurt me. He was stretching me like you have never stretched me. At one point, he bent my legs at the knee and pushed them so they were near my ears and fucked me so good that I didn't know I could take a cock this deep. I was just screaming like crazy and just saying his name and begging him to cum inside me!..."

At this point, I was lost...I could literally feel the cum boiling in my balls. Although I knew there was more to the story. I just wanted a release really really bad. I begged Kritika.

"Please...No more...I just wanna cum! "

She was fondling my balls while her ass was just inches away from my face. She started stroking me harder and harder. Not yet giving me the order.

"You wanna cum?..But am not done yet...my saree didn't even come off till the first 3 rounds.. There is a loooot more..." She asked

"Y..YYEESS...OH GOD JUST MAKE ME CUM, I CANT HANDLE IT RIGHT NOW!!!"

"Are you sure? Don't you wanna know how he fucked my doggy style while spanking me...choked me with his belt while making me ride him?...Honey at one point we were so sweaty, we took a shower break but ended up fucking there as well..." She was clearly teasing. How can one man go on for so long?!

"FUCK..." was all I could say as she started stroking harder. As if reading my mind she said-

"Yes baby, he can go on for that long. In fact much longer, only because my pussy was sore I asked him to stop. He dumped a fresh load inside my pussy and then one on my face before sending me back. Honey, I am addicted to him..."

"FUCKKK, I JUST WANNA CUM SO HARD!" I pleaded with my soul.

"You really wanna cum?" He rhythm was the exact speed where I would be excited but not cumming yet. She stopped occasionally to caress my balls while talking to me.

"YES! "

"Then say the magic word..." Even though I was facing her ass, I could imagine wicked smile on her face. I hated this bitch!

"PUH...PUH..PLEASSSEEEE!"

She clicked her tongue and said,

"Not that... the real magic word...the ONLY special magic word for you..."

It was a testament to our connection and sexual chemistry that I instantly understood what she meant. Identity, ego and borders meant nothing to me. I just shamelessly screamed.

"Pratham...Prathamessshh!!"

She stopped stroking my dick for a second and licked the tip of dick as if agreeing with me.

I didn't know if this was her idea or his but I didn't care. This was breaking taboos at another level and I loved it!

I didn't need prompting. I knew what I had to say to earn that orgasm. I could genuinely see her pussy expand and contract on mention of his name. She wasn't just doing this for me...she was actually enjoying this.

My screaming was instantly shut up by her finally pushing her pussy onto my face. I kept moaning his name as I lapped up her pussy like a dog. She was beyond the sense to even order me to cum. Her motion was perfect...her stroking was at an ideal speed, her grip exactly as I wanted it. In a few moments I was about to let out a volcano of cum.

At that very moment, she just stopped! I almost gasped in disappointment. But she shoved her pussy even harder onto my face and came all over my face while moaning his name.

I also came...in the sense that my dick spurted out cum. But there was no energetic outpouring. My being didn't come together and release itself into oblivion as I expected it would. There it was...my first ruined orgasm. She just slid of my face and collapsed beside me.

I just lay there...my dick partially cumming...still semi-hard and not entirely satisfied. I was emotionally not satisfied as well...but I loved it! I felt so...used and useless at the same time. I have never felt such a heady cocktail of emotion before.

As she gathered her senses, she turned around to me with half open eyes but a wicked smile and said,

"That's for opening my phone without my permission".

I had never thought of a ruined orgasm before...I was glad that she did for playful punishment. I smiled back at her and we kissed like two magnets coming together. We just existed in the universe in that kiss. It was almost meditational. The sun was setting outside and there was some slow music coming on. It was an odd feeling like winning a gamble by losing it at the same time.

EPILOGUE

Our kiss was broken by a knock on the door. My wife shamelessly got up in her messy avatar to open it...it was a waiter and he delivered a package saying that it was from Sunset villa no 4. That was where I had booked her ex to stay.

Even she was as clueless as I was as to what this was. She opened it to find a black bikini. It wasn't the normal kind...but a designer one. It was a one piece that tied up behind her neck and back. But the unusual part was a cleavage that went as deep as her navel. She wasn't a stranger to bikinis and she had worn two-piece bikinis before when we had gone to Sri Lanka for our honeymoon. But this was certainly designed more to attract attention.

The risqué part wasn't the bikini but a note that came with it.

'Hope you liked my gift. Wear it and join me for a drink by the poolside.'

No "if you can" or 'Please'. Just a plain and simple order.

We had talked about fucking in the room...nothing about both of them being out in public. I didn't know how to feel about it.

Both of us just stared at each other.

12