The Wingman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before they left, Mark's and my father gave us a lecture on how to behave, then they were gone.

As requested, the place had two bathrooms and it was definitely big enough for the four of us. Mark and I let the girls pick out the rooms, because it really didn't matter much to us. Setting up the beds and unpacking took less time than expected.

Mark ordered some "big city" pizza, and we continued emptying boxes.

"Bran, what's in this, can I open it?" Macy was pointing a large box with my name on it.

"Yeah, go ahead."

The sounds of cardboard ripping were drowned out by a single word, "Sweeeeeeet". Macy lifted a box from within the box. 12 cans of White Claw coolers. Next was a 30 pack of Bud Light. Nestled between those wrapped in paper was a gallon jug of Chablis. Macy handed me the attached note.

It was from my father. "I was young once too. Make me proud. Stay safe. Share with the others, but this is our secret."

Glasses filled with ice and booze, we toasted to our first night away from home.

In our room there was 2 desks, 2 dressers for clothes and a large closet for sharing. It the middle of the room, Macy had duct tapped our single mattress's together so that they wouldn't slip apart and surprised me by having brought a set of king-sized sheets with her. There would be no more secrets. Macy and I would be sleeping together, in the same bed and she didn't care who knew.

Mark saw it. He couldn't miss it, yet he didn't comment.

Six hours after we had arrived, we had settled in. The beer had chilled, and the pizza had been delivered. We were 18-year old's living like adults.

The sights and sounds of the big city were far different than Iowa. Louder and faster. But I loved it already.

It had been a long day. Mark and Cheryl were acting all frisky on the sofa, so Mark broke the ice and told us they were calling it a night.

"You excited about being able to spend the night together?" Macy asked. Not sure if she was asking her twin brother or her best friend, but Cheryl answered.

"Sure are. You?"

Macy's response of, "This won't be our first time spending a whole night together" made Mark's head spin toward me.

When he walked toward me, I was uncertain if he was going to take a shot at me. Instead he hugged me.

"If it had to be anybody, I'm glad that it's you Wingman."