The Winifred Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're both going straight to bed," said Harriett.

Together? Had Harriett gone lezzy?

"Put Winifred's bags in Anna's room," she continued.

"So where will Annie sleep? When she's home on break?" In bed with me when you're not here? But then Winifred would be gone and Annie's bed would be available. Sometimes I confuse myself.

"Anna won't be coming home for break. She's going to visit - how many were there? - five or six friends at their homes."

I'd hoped that Annie would earn a few bucks during break to help with her college tuition, room and board. "A great way to avoid working." Five or six? The same girls that had their way with me? Would she pay them back by fucking their fathers? I'd bet on it and I'm not a betting man.

"May I freshen?" asked Winnie. "And then perhaps a bite to eat?"

"Sure. Follow Harvey upstairs. The bathroom is just across from Anna's room."

I took one suitcase in each hand and trudged upstairs. The third step groaned twice: once with my weight plus the two bags and again when Winnie stepped on it.

"Oh my! Does it always do that?"

"Yep. Step lightly." An impossible task, given her heft.

Winnie made a right into the bathroom while I turned left and put down the bags.

Harriett was at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for me with her lecture look. "I want you on your best behavior. Winifred is an absolute gem. She does things even before I ask. I'll beat quotas this quarter for sure with her help. Which means a nice fat bonus."

Nice and fat described both Harriett and Winnie. It was unlikely that either of them lost weight during their travels. Eating at restaurants provides less meal control. "I'm always a nice guy. Just remember that this is our home, not boarding house. Winnie will need to make some accommodations too."

The last sentence was delivered to Harriett's back. What she had to say was vital. What I had to say was worthless. I followed her into the kitchen.

Harriett chattered on, expecting to hang on her very word. "I'm busier than ever. We have clients to call on, all over the country. But I insisted on coming home for a couple of weeks."

Did Harriett miss me? She made it sound like she'd done me a favor. "How come?"

"Don't you remember anything?" She waved the top page of our fridge-sized calendar hard enough to create a breeze. "We have Emanuel's Bar Mitzvah and Peri's wedding."

Sure, two upcoming family events were the draw, not her husband. "Oh yeah, the next two weekends."

"Speaking of family events, how was your visit with Anna? For your birthday, I mean." Harriett puttered around the kitchen, moving items an inch one way or the other on the counter.

"Fine." All of the attention my dick got from Annie's dorm mates had left it red and sensitive, but I'd healed.

Harriett opened and shut various cupboard doors. "She told me she had a surprise planned. What was it?"

"A sampling," I said. Of several of her friends.

"You didn't over-do it, did you? Your eyes are always bigger than your stomach."

And around those coeds, my cock was bigger than normal, sticking out below my belly.

Harriett clucked her tongue. "I'd wager you did. Did Annie make everything herself?"

I hadn't made it with Annie. She was off with what-was-his-name. "Her friends helped." Besides the girls Annie had recruited, I'd added Inga, Claudia and Robin. "And I may have overindulged a bit."

"See, do I know you or what?" Harriett rummaged through the fridge contents.

I hadn't been dutiful in shopping while Harriett was away. Occasionally I'd buy milk for breakfast cereal, and some cold cuts for sandwiches and snacks.

Harriett peeked around the fridge door. "Speaking of food, you didn't plan anything for dinner tonight, did you? Never mind, I'll whip up something. Leave it to Harriett to take care of things."

There wasn't much for Harriett to work with, but that never stopped her before. The doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anybody.

When I opened the door, Nashta stood there in her uniform of jacket and jeans. In her hand, my usual - a large sausage pizza. She grinned a lovely smile. "For you. No charge."

I took the box from Nashta. Harriett joined me at the door. I'd been caught red-handed with contraband in a cardboard container. "You know this stuff is poison, don't you?"

"You not alone. Other peoples?" asked Nashta.

Harriett leaned over my shoulder to get closer. "You know each other?"

"She's delivered here before. We got a coupon in the mail a few weeks ago and I decided to support a local business. But there's been some mistake. I didn't order this."

Nashta's smile disintegrated. "No mistake. Present."

This was Nashta's pay-back for getting her a better price on her MacBook.

"Why would you get a present from -" Harriett read the name on the cardboard box. "-One Hot Piece? What kind of name is that? What, are you in their frequent buyer's program?"

"No. Just once." That was a lie. I hoped Nashta wouldn't contradict again.

Nashta stood speechless, shaking. Harriett scared her. Not an atypical response, which is why I was surprised that Harriett had been successful with clients. "Sorry." Nashta ran from my doorstep, muttering something in her native tongue.

I pointed at the retreating young woman. "See what you did? You frightened her."

"So what? She's only a pizza delivery person. Maybe she'll stay away. Your health is more important than her feelings. Throw that thing out. I'm going to check on Winifred."

"Okay." I waited until Harriett walked upstairs before sneaking the pizza into the basement. Nashta had paid for it with her own limited funds, and I was not about to waste her money. Besides, cold pizza is good the next day. Or even the day after that.

The door rang. Had Nashta forgotten something? As I ran upstairs, I prayed for someone else to be at the door. Inga looking to get laid. One of Annie's friends in a negligee. Inga's father with a shotgun. Anybody.

Rose, Clara's niece, stood in jacket and skirt, her athletic legs on display. "Hi. Got a minute?"

I was delighted at the prospect of getting my hands on that young lady but not with two chaperones in the house. The third stair groaned. Without looking, I knew Harriett or Winifred was behind me. "For your portrait sitting? Of course. Right this way." I glanced back and saw the Brit. "I promised I'd take a few shots." My last shot at taking a shot between Rose's legs had failed.

"You're a photographer then? Harriett told me you were a computer systems person. I thought we might have a chance to talk about technology and your experiences-"

"Maybe some time, but now I really have to-"

The stair groaned again. "Hello." Harriett joined the growing throng in the foyer. "And you are-"

"Rose. I'm visiting my Aunt Clara across the street and I need to see Dr. Marcus because-"

Harriett snorted. "Doctor?"

I intervened. "I'm taking a few photos of Rose for her portfolio. She's an athlete. Just a favor for a neighbor." My hand gently on her back, I hustled Rose to the door leading down one flight. "Besides, you're always telling me to use my equipment." There'd be no chance to use my equipment with Rose. Too much risk with two folks rumbling around upstairs. "We'll be in my studio."

"You mean the basement? Don't be too long. I've got dinner in the oven."

As Rose descended, she looked back at me. "She's huge!"

I didn't know if she meant Harriett or Winifred. I guessed the latter. "My wife's assistant." I assumed the sway of Rose's ass was unintentional, but I could have been wrong. At the bottom of the stairs, Rose opened the door and stepped through. I followed and shut the door behind me. There was no lock or I would have latched it.

Just around the corner, I'd set up the backdrop and lights I'd borrowed from Angie at the Underwuud Studio. While Harriett had been away, I scrounged a few wooden skids for a platform, and covered them with cheap plywood and remnants from a dumpster behind the discount carpet store. The backdrops flowed onto the platform, covering the patchwork of solids and patterns. My digital still camera, a point and shoot model, was mounted to a professional tripod. A maple stool sat in front of the dark brown backdrop.

Rose faced me and drew an invisible circle on the floor with her pointed foot. "I'm sorry about my behavior. I should have showed more respect."

I wandered towards the camera. "You didn't break anything, not even my morale. And you're not the first patient who got angry with me." I needed to keep up the ruse of being a physician.

"Oh. I wasn't angry. Just startled and really confused. That's why I came over. Aunt Clara said I should talk my confusion out with you. You were pretty cool discussing private stuff before."

Actually, I'd been pretty hot. Hard and erect, ready to violate her. She was the one who was icy and uncooperative. And with a vise-tight pussy. "I'd be happy to. About your coach, right? Have a seat."

Rose approached the stool, clasped her hands, rubbed her thighs, folded her arms then grasped the stool and sat down. "Well, actually, there's more. God, I've never told anybody the whole story. Not even Aunt Clara."

This was an unexpected twist. I thought Rose's confusion was about lesbian tendencies. "Go on, dear. I'll just get my camera ready."

"You mean you're actually going to take photos?" She ran fingers through her hair. The gesture made no difference, maybe because of the short length. "I'm not wearing make-up or anything."

I wondered if the 'anything' included underwear. "I'll need to have something to show my wife if she asks. Please, a few shots to give me cover."

"Okay. Maybe it'll help." She unzipped her jacket and threw it to the side. A plain blouse matched her plain face. "So, what happened was, after Coach went down on me, I was really confused. I mean, since I enjoyed it, was figured I was a lesbian."

"Turn your head a bit this way and lift your chin. Great. Go on."

"Since I was convinced I liked girls, I started looking at my teammates differently. You know, as partners?"

"Only natural." I looked at young women the same way.

"So I picked out one who really got me turned on, just thinking about her. I'm not going to tell you her name, okay?"

"Sure. Give me a nice natural smile." She did as directed. "Perfect." Maybe I could get her undressed. But then what? It would be too dangerous to do anything beyond kissing. And she was so tight, she'd probably scream her head off during sex.

"So after she broke a school record in the javelin, I hugged her congratulations and slipped her a quick kiss."

The image of Rose and another hottie kissing twitched my cock. "Turn your body a little. How did she react?"

"It was fine, seemed spontaneous even though I'd planned the whole thing. It felt sneaky, you know?"

"Not sneaky. Romantic. How about unbuttoning a bit?"

"Do you think that's okay? I mean, I wouldn't want you to get into any trouble." Her smile was that of a collaborator.

Rose was trouble all right, but I wasn't going to get into her. "Just the top few. We'll be careful."

"Why am I being so shy? You saw more yesterday. Now, where was I?"

I pulled back from the LCD viewfinder. "You'd hugged and kissed a young teammate."

She didn't stop with a few. She unbuttoned the whole blouse and left it hang there, giving me a peek at middle of her bare chest. "A couple of days later, I approached her in the shower. She has great breasts, not small like mine and a really nice ass."

No bra in sight. Was she planning on doing more than chatting? I wondered if she was wearing panties. "Your breasts are nice." I hadn't seen them.

"Really?" She pulled her blouse open. "These tiny things?"

They were small but perfectly round with nipples that pointed up, begging for a mouth to sample them. "They're beautiful." I wiped drool from the corner of my mouth.

"Thanks." Color rose in her cheeks. "Anyway, in the shower, I walked over and touched her. God, she exploded. I'd never heard such language from any of my teammates. I guess she was really upset, getting fondled by another female."

I thought about asking for the young woman's name and phone number. After Rose's description, her teammate's body sounded gorgeous. "So what did you do?"

"Well, I backed off and apologized. I was so embarrassed. I thought she'd be interested in me. I never thought it would be one-way, after we kissed and all."

Rose had kissed the javelin thrower, but hadn't said the kiss had been returned. "You'd been rejected. That must have felt awful."

"Yeah. Which gave me second thoughts about myself and about what Coach had done. I mean, maybe I wasn't attractive to other women." Her blouse waved as she talked with arm gestures.

"You're very attractive to me." Oops, a couple of words too many.

"Thanks." She pushed the blouse open and tucked it behind her, leaving her tits exposed. "I knew it was wrong for a teacher, even a coach, to engage a student sexually. You see it on the news all the time-"

"All too frequently. Chest out, please."

Rose thrust her shoulders back. "So I went to Vice Principal Weber, to tell him what happened before Justine- oh shit, I said her name- before she could report me. I mean, didn't I have to prevent Coach from doing the same thing to another girl?"

Some day, I'd have to meet Justine who likes men, not girls. "You did the right thing. What did he say?"

"At first, he was cold, almost like he didn't care. But then he asked for the specifics, and when I told him the details, including the part about Justine, he got all mushy, stroking my hair and hugging my shoulder. He was really touchy-feely, if you know what I mean."

"Uh huh." I sure did. I'd be performing my version of hands-on if there weren't two large women lurking upstairs.

"I told him there must be something wrong with me, that I was sending the wrong signals if Coach thought I was interested, which I wasn't. The vice principal said I was sending him signals too."

"Don't slouch. Sit up straighter. That's good."

Rose tilted her head. "Why are you taking pictures of me naked?"

"Not naked. Just exposed."

"Okay, but don't post them anywhere, okay? Anyway, he stood me up and gave me a hug. Tight."

"Not romantic?" I wanted Rose in my arms, so I could feel her naked skin against mine. Nope, too much risk.

"No, he treated me like I was some toy. He rubbed my breasts through my blouse and ran his fingers up my legs, up my skirt. Before I knew it, his fingers were inside my panties and he was probing my vagina." Her hands had drifted to her thighs, wide apart. Her skirt was dangerously high.

"I can't believe a vice principal would do such a thing." Even though I'd done it multiple times.

"It was awful. And then he unzipped his pants and forced me to kneel and take his thingy in my mouth." She made a yuck face.

I had to be sure. "His penis?"

She nodded. "How gross is that? And all the time he kept repeating how sexy I was and how turned on I got him, every time I walked by. Then, when I didn't suck him the way he wanted, he got angry and called me a slut and forced his penis deep into my throat. Even when I choked he didn't stop. I thought I was going up suffocate or pass out. I wished I did because then he would have stopped."

"Sounds like a real pervert."

"When he started wheezing, he practically fell into his swivel chair. I was completely humiliated. There's something wrong with me, I just know it. Maybe you can figure it out." One of Rose's hands had disappeared under her skirt.

"I'm glad we're talking through your issues. It's good for a young woman to understand her sexuality."

"But that's just it. I felt good when the coach touched me, and when Aunt Clara put her mouth on me, but also when the vice principal fingered me, and even when I sucked his thing. So am I gay or not?"

"Maybe you're bi."

"What's that?"

"Someone who appreciates the touch of a man or a woman."

"There's such a thing?"

"Oh yes." My cock was ready to burst from my pants. "From everything I've heard, you've been manipulated by two unscrupulous adults." Clara didn't count. I would have been delighted to be the third.

"That's supposed to make me feel better?" Rose looked around at the backdrop and lights. "Is this really your photo studio? You shoot others down here?"

Shoot in them, more likely, but not Rose with two chaperones in the house. Too much risk. "Yes, I've done photo shoots of many young women here." I lied. "Maybe someday, you might want to have someone create a portfolio for you. You're very pretty." No lie.

Rose shook her chest, her small breasts with enough mass to wiggle a bit. "And do you have them take off their clothes like you did me?"

"Most of the time." I wished.

I was prepared to ask her to pull up her skirt when Harriett's voice boomed from upstairs. "Harvey, dinner is ready. Come up now."

Harriett misplaced the word 'please' decades ago. Everything was a command.

"Wait right here." I took the stairs two at a time, breathing heavily at the climb and the partially nude young woman downstairs. Why was Rose sticking around, half-dressed? More counseling? Certainly not sex.

Winifred was sitting at the kitchen island, eating what I thought was a small portion. She took up one entire side of the counter. Harriett handed me two plates with some concoction. "Maybe your friend would like some. Take a couple of bottles of water with you."

I skipped the water but carried the plates with forks dangling at the edges. We had pop in the basement fridge. When I got downstairs, Rose was on the bar stool wrapped in a sheet. I put the plates down hard and slammed the door at the bottom of the stairs, thinking about how I could block it shut. A chair? The RAID array box I'd just purchased? "What are you doing? Where are your clothes?"

"I figured it out." She pointed at the camera, next to which she'd neatly stacked her clothes. "You use photography to get your female patients comfortable. What a cool idea! And having them undress for pictures lets you administer the appropriate therapy. See, I'm pretty smart."

What a creative interpretation. Wrong but creative. And who was I to contradict? Besides, in an odd way, she was correct. "You've got me." Except she wouldn't, at least that night. "So you're expecting me to take more explicit photos now?"

"Why not, aren't I as pretty as the other girls? You said I was, didn't you?" The sheet was draped around her neck, flowing down her chest, both ends continuing and meeting between her thighs. That left her shoulders, sides, hips and all of her legs exposed.

"I deserved that." And maybe I deserved to get between those legs. Too bad that either of the women upstairs could come down unimpeded and catch us in the act. And since Rose was exceptionally tight, pussy-wise, there would be noise to draw their attention. I picked up one of the plates. "Want some dinner?"

"Nope. Ate before I came."

I would have loved to eat her like Clara had, just to make her cum. I took a forkful. The taste was ghastly. I put down the plate and fetched one slice of sausage pizza from the basement fridge. The cold dough, cheese and meat rescued my taste buds. I wiped some errant sauce from my chin.

"You're going to take pictures while we talk some more, right?"

God, if Harriett or Winifred came down, what would they think? A young woman wrapped only in a sheet? I'd be in a whole load of trouble. "Yes, but just a few more." I was certain that at some point, if she was any more exposed, I wouldn't be able to control myself. "Turn a little this way."

Rose gripped the sheet tightly. "I was thinking about the Vice Principal when you came close yesterday with your pants down. You know, vulnerable, even with Aunt Clara standing there."