The Winning Option

Story Info
First time swapping wives with friends.
7.7k words
4.11
19.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grammer
Grammer
2 Followers

Some context for my stories. My stories are about individuals born in the 1940's and brought up in the conservative culture that existed before modern birth control options were available. In addition, we all worked for the government with high level security clearances and swinging, cheating on spouses, etc., were grounds for losing the clearances and jobs. So what younger readers may find as silly concerns or behavior actions, were valid at the time.

-------------------------------------------

About a year after the night Sue and I had a threesome with Mike in his hotel room (related in "It's All About Her") Mike called to tell me that he and his wife Gail were planning to visit us in a few weeks. When I told Sue, she was apprehensive about the visit. When I asked her what the problem was, she told me that she was concerned that Mike had told Gail about our threesome and wasn't sure how to react when they arrived. I called Mike a couple of days later and asked him if he had told Gail about the threesome and he swore he had not. I told Sue about the call and she was relieved.

Mike and Gail arrived at our house in their motorhome and parked it in our driveway. The day they arrived was spent renewing our friendship with small talk and a casual dinner. About 10AM the next day I walked out of my house into the driveway where Mike was at the back of his motorhome while Gail was watching us through the back window. As I walked up to Mike, he says, "How about you sleep with Gail in the motorhome tonight and I'll sleep with Sue in the house."

The question being asked without any preamble surprised me. After a moment I said, "Let's talk about it over dinner in the restaurant tonight."

Mike said, "Okay."

We both went on with our tasks, but I very quickly finished up and went back into the house where I told Sue that Mike had openly propositioned me to swap partners for the night and that I told him that we would discuss it over dinner at the restaurant. She didn't comment and went on with what she was doing.

After thinking about what I planned to discuss over dinner, I realized that there were several options that would change the dynamics of swapping spouses. I thought a same room swap would be the biggest turn on for me. It also was possible that Sue or Gail might be feeling pressure to go through with the proposal to meet their husband's expectations. I then went to my office I typed up and printed four copies of a list of potential scenarios for the evening and four small ballots with boxes for each numbered scenario. I also packed a small suitcase with some items to include water and wine. I then told Sue that I needed to go into town for an hour or so.

I went to a nice motel fairly close to the restaurant where we planned to eat dinner that evening. I booked a double bed room for the night on the back side of the motel away from the highway. In the room, I unpacked the suitcase to include putting the water and wine into the small refrigerator. Then I went home to get ready to go out. I purposely avoided talking to Sue about what she thought about Mike's proposition.

We fed the kids around 5PM and showered and dressed to go out. Once the babysitter arrived, we all got in our car and drove to the restaurant making small talk on the way. I had a manila file folder with me that included the four copies of scenarios and the corresponding ballots.

After we were seated in the restaurant and ordered our drinks I started the discussion by saying, "As you all know, Mike suggested that I sleep with Gail in the motorhome while he sleep with Sue in the house tonight. I told him that we would discuss it tonight over dinner. I know that both Sue and Gail are aware of this suggestion, but I'm not sure everyone, including me is ready to do this. So, I think I have a way to make sure everyone has a chance to decide what they want to do anonymously. I also think that more options should be on the table as there may be options that increase trust or add some spice. So I am going to give each of you a list of potential options for what we do when we leave the restaurant. After we order desert, I will give each of you a ballot where you will mark an X on the option you want, fold it in half and put it in a paper bag. Once everyone has put their ballots in the bag, I will dump them out on the table and we will go through them. The highest marked option on any ballot will rule regardless of the others. That is if one person marks the option that they want to go home and spend the night with their spouse that is what will happen. Okay?"

Mike asked, "Why can't everyone just say if they want to?"

I responded, "Because that puts pressure on everyone to agree. As soon as our drinks are served, I'll give you the options paper and go over them. Then you can review them over dinner and think about which option you want to choose."

Shortly thereafter, the drinks arrived. After taking a drink of my vodka tonic, I opened the folder and handed Mike, Gail, and Sue each a copy while keeping one for me. I said, "Since the first three options require us to be in a room together, I've rented a motel room and have stocked some drinks in the room if the votes come out that way. Regardless we have to be home in 5 hours to get the babysitter home.

I continued, "The first option is to go to the motel room, which has two beds, pair off with each other's spouses and get busy.

The second option is to go to the motel room and have a soft swap; that is sex with our spouses in front of the other couple.

The third option is a little complicated. It is a series of timed steps or phases. I have a timer for this option in the room.

- Step one: The husbands start with their spouse and make out, restricted to kissing, for 3 minutes. When time is up, the husbands switch spouses and make out for another 3 minutes, again restricted to kissing. When time is up, the husbands return to their spouse.

-Step two: The husband and wife have 5 minutes to undress each other above the waist and fondle each other above the waist. When the time is up, the husbands switch spouses and they have only 3 minutes since there is no need to remove clothing above the waist to fondle, kiss, etc., each other again the waist. When time is up, the husbands return to their spouse.

-Step three: The husband and wife have 5 minutes to completely undress each other and then fondle each other below the waist without oral sex. When the time is up, the husbands switch spouses and they have 3 minutes to fondle each other below the waist without oral sex. When time is up, the husbands return to their spouse.

-Step four: The husband and wife have 3 minutes to engage in oral sex. When the time is up, the husbands switch spouses and have 3 minutes to engage in oral sex. When time is up, a decision has to be made on whether to continue with the switched spouse and engage in sex or continue the timed changes through the missionary position (first with spouse, then switch) doggie position, woman on top, etc.

The fourth option is to go home and I spend the night with Gail in the motorhome and Mike spends the night with Sue in the house like Mike proposed this morning.

The fifth option is to go home and spend the night with our spouse. In other words, no swapping of spouses.

So those are the options. I suggest we all have a couple of drinks before we mark our ballots to loosen up our inhibitions. Anyone have any questions?"

Mike asked, "How would we make the decision in option three to continue switching back and forth or just stay with the swap partner?"

I said, "When the timer indicates the end of oral sex with the swap partner, I will say Decision Time and each of us will say, 'switch' or 'stay' and one person saying 'stay' will mean that's the decision. Okay?"

The waiter arrives and we ordered dinner. The table talk was not anything like we normally experienced. Everyone was pretty quiet since the cat was out of the bag so to speak. I was able to get a conversation going by asking Mike and Gail what was going on where they live. Once the meal came, everyone commenced eating with very little talk. We all ordered a second drink, which was not a common practice for Gail and Sue. No one looked at their copy of the options list, but it was obvious everyone was thinking about what was going to happen.

I had no idea what to expect from Gail. In fact I wondered if she was being pressured to go through with the swap by Mike. I expected Mike to select the fourth option so he could spend the night with Sue. I expected Sue to either select the fourth option because she was nervous about having sex with Mike in front of Gail. In fact I would not be very surprised if she selected the fifth option-no swap-although there wouldn't be any way to tell if it was her. I was planning to select option three. It would be a gentler path to swapping wives, and I thought watching others would be a turn-on. It would be like being teased with a blindfold on. The ladies took the obligatory trip together to the rest room giving Mike and I a chance to chat.

Mike said, "That's' a wild set of options. I couldn't believe you came up with all that stuff. You know, giving us ballots?"

I responded, "Mike, I don't want either of us to have a problem with our wives if a swap takes place. I don't want them to feel pushed into this if they don't want to do it. The ballots give them a way out. It gives me a way out if I don't want to do this."

Mike asked, "Don't you want to have sex with Gail?"

I said, "Let's see what the ballots say. Okay?"

Soon the ladies returned. When everyone finished their meal, there was tense silence. I said, "Come on; let's order some desert so we can have a few minutes to mark the ballots."

The waiter showed up and everyone ordered cheese cake or ice cream. I pulled out a small paper bag, four identical ballots about 4 inches square that had five small boxes with a corresponding number of 1 through 5.

I gave everyone a ballot and a pencil and said, "Mark your choice of the options with an X in the box by the number of the option you want to select, fold it in two and put it in the bag before we all finish our desert. When all of the ballots have been put in the bag, I'll dump them out and unfold them one-by-one in front of everyone."

Mike marked his ballot immediately, folded it, and dropped it in the bag. I took a moment and then marked mine, folded it, and put it in the bag. Several minutes into the desert in silence, Gail marked her ballot, folded it and put it in the bag. Mike had finished his desert and was drumming his fingers on the table.

I finished my desert and said, "Take it easy, Mike. All in good time." A minute later, Sue grabbed her pencil and marked her ballot. I don't know about the others, but I had the same feeling in my stomach that you get when you are about to jump off a high bluff into a pool. A little scared and excited.

Mike said, "Let's look at the ballots."

I responded, "Let's wait until everyone has finished desert." Gail took a bite of hers and pushed it to the side of her plate.

Sue said, "I'm done, I don't want anymore."

I pulled the bag toward me and shook it to mix up the ballots. I dumped them out on the table in front of me. I pulled one from the pile and opened it up and showed it to everyone at the table. Option 3 was marked. I picked up a second ballot, opened it and showed it to the others. Option 4 was checked. Mike let out a little sigh. I picked up the third ballot, unfolded it and held it up to the others. Option 3 was checked. I picked up the last ballot and after opening it, showed it to the others. Option 3 was checked.

I said, "Well, according to the rules I set up for the balloting, the lowest option that anyone selects will be the option we follow. Option 4 was the lowest selected and that's the winner, so to speak. Let's pay the bill and head for home, where Mike will spend the night with Sue and I'll stay in the RV with Gail."

There was literally no talk as I got the waiters attention and he brought the bill for dinner. I'm sure everyone was thinking about what they were about to do and how it was going to take place. Within 10 minutes we were out of the restaurant and getting in the car. Sue sat up front with me and Gail and Mike sat in the back seat. No one spoke as I started to drive home.

A couple a blocks into the drive, Sue asked, "Did you really rent a motel room?"

I said, "Yes."

She asked, "What motel?"

I said, "The Best Western up here on the right."

After a moment, she said, "Pull in. I've changed my mind. I marked the option to go home, but I want to change to the option to go to the hotel."

Mike said, "All right. Pull into the motel."

I pulled into the motel parking lot and drove around the back to the parking spot in front of the room. We all got out of the car and walked up to the door where I unlocked it and we all walked in.

I said, "Ladies pick the bed you are going to stay on and put your purse on the nightstand."

Sue stopped at the bed closest to the door and put her purse down. Gail moved across the room beyond the second bed and put her purse down.

I asked, "Anyone not want a glass of wine?" No one said, "No," so I poured four hotel glasses half full of wine and passed them around. I held my glass up and said, "Here's to a great night with very good friends."

Mike said, "Here, here." And we all took a drink.

I said, "Okay, Im setting the timer to 3 minutes. Mike with Gail and me with Sue. Three minutes of making out with our spouse to get in the mood. I sat my drink down and turned the timer on and said, "Times started. " I moved to Sue and took her in an embrace and pulled her to me tightly. I gave her the most sensuous kiss I'm capable of to include biting her lip softly at the end of the kiss. I whispered in her ear, "Have a good time. Enjoy this as it might not happen again." I could tell she was warming up as we continued to kiss. I ran my tongue over her lips wetting them and she suddenly sucked my tongue into her mouth. In what seemed like no time at all, the timer rang.

I moved to the timer, saying, Time to switch. I sat the timer for another 3 minutes, started it, and said, "Timers started." I moved toward Gail and she had a nervous smile on her face and I could feel my cock start to stir as I pulled her into an embrace. I gave her the same kissing treatment that I gave Sue. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mike and Sue French kissing and melting into each other. My concern for her suddenly changing her mind was greatly reduced. I moved my hands from the small of Gail's back down to her buttock and pulled her tight to me. As I pulled on her lower lip with mine, I told her, "I can't wait to do that to your nipples." She responded with a little sigh and pulled her breasts tightly to my chest. Again, the timer rang long before I was ready to leave her, but that was the plan.

I went to the timer and as I was setting it to 5 minutes, I said, " Okay, Mike you go back to Gail. I'm setting the timer for 5 minutes for us to undress our spouses above the waist and fondle everything that's exposed. Kissing is allowed from now on. Okay, the timers started."

I moved to Sue and could see she was warming up. I pulled her to me as soon as I reached her and kissed her. We continued to kiss, breaking as necessary to remove shirt, blouse, and bra. Sue has the greatest breasts I have ever seen. About a C cup, but very firm, even more so than breasts with synthetic implants. She has lovely light-tan nipples that were aroused even before I removed her bra. While we continued to kiss, I cupped her breasts in my hands and rubbed her nipples with my thumbs and thought I felt her give a slight shudder of pleasure. I leaned down and started sucking first one breast and then the second. I tried to suck as much of each breast into my mouth as I could as I squeezed the other breast with my hand. I even took time to lick the underside of each breast and then up to the nipples. All during this time I didn't even notice what Gail and Mike were doing. Sue and I probably undressed to our waists fairly quickly as I spent a long time loving up those breasts before the timer rang.

After giving Sue a lingering kiss, I moved to the timer. I said, "Time to switch. Only 3 Minutes this time as we are all undressed above the waist." I set the timer to 3 minutes and said, "Timers started."

I moved to Gail who was now wearing a big smile. Her breasts were smaller than Sue's and yet had didn't look as firm. It was nothing to complain about and I was excited as I pulled her to my chest and kissed her. While kissing her, I moved her to rub her breasts on my chest. Within 30 seconds to a minute I moved my hands around to her breasts and cupped them. After a few gentle squeezes, I started to tease her already aroused nipples with my hands and fingers. I leaned down and sucked one breast and then the other. Gail gently pushed me away and then leaned in and sucked one of my nipples and then the other. That was a first and I was surprised at the sensation and Gail noticed my response. She said, "I guess you didn't know that men have as many nerve endings in their nipples as women."

I replied, "No, but I like it." At that moment the timer rang. I moved back to the timer to set it for 5 minutes. "Okay, Mike, back to Gail. I'm setting the timer for 5 minutes. This time the goal is to finish undressing each other. You can do everything you did prior to this session. No oral sex. That's for the next time spouses get with each other. Okay, timers started."

I moved to Sue and again embraced her tightly and gave her a passionate kiss. She was definitely getting hot. I found the zipper and clasp on her slacks and undid them. I inserted thumbs inside the top band of the slacks on each side of her hips and slipped the slacks down. I kneeled pushing the slacks down, kissing her bare stomach as I went down. Once I got the slacks to her ankles, she put a hand on my shoulder to balance herself and slipped out of her shoes and her slacks. I stood up and laid her slacks on the chair next to the bed. I turned back to her and said, "It's your turn."

She smiled and reached for my belt and unbuckled it. She moved in close enough to me that her breasts lightly touched my chest and unzipped my pants. Then she unhooked the clasp. The pants fell to my ankles with a slight push from her. I kicked off my loafers and she leaned down and picked up my plants as I stepped out of them. I slipped off my socks as she laid the pants on the chair with the rest of our clothes. As soon as she turned back to me, I started to pull her panties off. As soon as I got them to her crotch level, she sat down on the bed so I could pull them off. I stood in front of her and she slipped my boxers off of my now full erection and down my thighs. I kicked them toward the chair with the clothes and turned back to her and pulled her to her feet. As I kissed her, my cock was rubbing her stomach. I pulled back enough to put the fingers on my right hand into my mouth to get them wet and reached down for her World Class vagina. She gasped and threw her head back as I passed over her mound and pushed two fingers into her vagina. She was very wet already, which was not surprising. I used my left hand to pull her right forearm down until her hand made contact with my cock. She grasped it and started a slow stroke in time with the in-and-out movement of my fingers in her vagina. We kept it slow and easy knowing that another session with someone new was going to take place in a few minutes. Gail was moaning loud enough for us to hear and both of us checked them out. Gail had her hand wrapped around Mikes cock at the base and several inches of it stuck out beyond her hand.

Sue is a closet Size Queen and when she seemed to love Mike's cock during our threesome a year ago. She quietly whispered, "Wow. I knew he was good sized but I forgot it was that big."

Grammer
Grammer
2 Followers
12