The Winning Option

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a good thing that I have other attributes to attract a good looking women or I may have wanted to go home on the spot. The timer rang before I could think of a way to make up for the difference in cock size.

I moved to the timer as Mike moved to Sue. I set the timer for 3 minutes and said, "Okay lets go. Times started." As I moved to Gail, she looked ready to get it on. As I got to her, she reached out and grabbed my cock and pulled me toward her. Her other arm went around my neck and she kissed me forcing her tongue in my mouth. I put my left arm around her lower waist and pulled her to me while rubbing her crotch with my right hand. Within a minute I raised my right hand up to my mouth to wet my index and middle finger. When I reached down and inserted those fingers in her vagina she moaned and I found she was already very wet. She was stroking my cock slowly, but had a good grip that caused the skin to move rather than her hand moving over the surface of my cock. I curved my fingers up toward her belly button trying to find her g spot. She leaned her forehead into my chest and gasped, "Oh God." Shortly after that I started to get concerned about coming, but I was saved by the timer ringing.

Again I moved to the timer and as I set it for 3 minutes, I said, It's oral sex time. Spouses with spouses. The timer is on." I moved to Sue and gently pushed her back to the bed where she sat down. I kneeled down in front of her and slid my hands under her knees and lifted her legs up and she lay back on the bed. I spread her legs apart holding her knees up toward her shoulders putting her moist vagina right in front of me and I took her clitoris between my lips and sucked on it fairly hard and she immediately moaned. I glanced over Sues stomach and saw Mike standing next to the other bed with Gail on her knees holding Mikes cock and sucking on it.

I concentrated on giving Sue all the pleasure I could by flicking my tongue over her clitoris and then sucking on it. I took time to lick her vagina lips and even stick my tongue in her as far as I could and moving my tongue in all directions. I finally let her legs down and moved up her belly to her breasts licking and kissing all the way. Reaching her lips, I kissed her and moving my hands around her, I pulled her to a sitting up on the edge of bed position. I moved so that my cock was right in front of her face saying, "Your turn." She grabbed my cock and started to suck on it. She alternated between stroking my cock with her hand and then sucking it. The timer rang far too soon.

I told her, "I love you. I can't wait to see you suck his cock." Then I kissed her and moved to the timer.

I reset the timer to 3 minutes and said, "Timer's on." Mike had moved to Sue in the same position I had just left. I moved to Gail who was sitting on her bed edge facing away from Mike and Sue. As I got to her she slid off the bed to her knees and took my cock in her hand. She held my cock so that the bottom of it was exposed and she started at my balls and licked it to the head. She tilted it to one side to an almost horizontal position. Starting at the base of it she sucked it momentarily like you would to cause a hickie and then moved up slightly to suck it again. She continued to move up and suck the underside of my cock until she reached the head. She pulled my cock to her and proceeded to suck it, suddenly taking it in totally with her nose pushing into my stomach. That was the first time that had ever happened to me. Looking toward Mike and Sue I could see she had both hands around his cock and was sucking the head of it. Meanwhile, Gail was pulling back to make short sucking movements and then taking all of it in again. She backed off and holding my cock in her hand she flicked her tongue over the underside of the head that gave me chills.

She stood up to sit on the bed spreading her legs wide apart saying, "Do me."

I dropped to my knees in front of her. I placed my hands on the inside of her thighs, sliding them from her knees up to her crotch. When I reached her vagina, I used my thumbs to pull the labia apart to expose the inside. I stuck my tongue in her as deeply as I could. I blew all the air I had in my lungs into her vagina and she arched her back in reaction. I stuck my index and middle finger into her vagina and commenced to lick and then suck her clitoris. I twisted my hand as I moved my fingers in and out of her. Soon she was turning her head slowing from side to side and softly moaning. I held her clitoris between my lips and shook my head back and forth and then sucked it as hard as I could into my mouth. Gail sat half way up and moaned, "Oh God." She shuck and fell back onto her back on the bed as she started to come. The timer rang, but I continued to suck her clitoris until she had a full climax.

As I went to the timer on the dresser across from the foot of the two beds, Mike still standing next to Sue and looking toward Gail said, That was one of the best climaxes I've ever seen her have.

I said, "Unless someone objects, spouses get back with spouses for 3 minutes of missionary position sex. I only waited a few seconds before saying, Okay, we all agree and the timer is set and I'm going to start it." Mike moved quickly from Sue back to Gail with his erection swaying with every step.

I said, "Timers started" and moved toward Sue who was wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She was sitting on the edge of the bed and I kissed her as I reached her and pushed her back on the bed. She spread her legs as she pulled her knees up toward her breasts giving me great access. I rubbed the head of my cock on her clitoris and vagina. She was very wet already making insertion very easy. I only put the head of my cock in before I grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs straight up with one ankle on each side of my head. I slide my hands down to her hips and reached slightly behind her. I inserted my cock fully inside her and thrust my pelvis forward. I then started to move her hips up and down rubbing her vagina labia and clitoris against my pelvis. In less than a minute she was moaning and flushing red from her breasts to her face. I continued and after another minute she was climaxing. Normally I would start thrusting at this point to get the friction I needed to come. Since I had planned a couple more positions and had to try and satisfy Gail, I stopped with my cock in her and reached around between her legs and gently massaged her clitoris to help bring her down. I looked over at Mike and Gail on the other bed where he was laying on top of her with her curling her legs around him and moving with him as he thrusted into her. Within seconds, the timer rang.

I moved to the timer and as I sat it for 3 minutes I said, "Switch partners." As Mike passed me heading for Sue I started the timer.

Gail was still lying on her back on the bed as I reached the bedside. I climbed onto the bed and moved between her legs and stayed on my knees. I pushed her knees up toward her breasts lifting her buttock up enough to slide my knees under her enough that my cock could touch her vagina. I took my cock in my hand and rubbed the head of it on her clitoris and vagina for several moments before inserting it in her vagina. I took her legs by her knees and moved them so one ankle was on each side of my head. Then I grasped her hips and butt pulling her upward and toward me sinking my cock as deep inside her as I could. With her labia and clitoris up against my pelvis I started to move her hips up and down interchanged with a rotation motion keeping her against me and my cock inside her as far as it could go.

During this, I saw Mike insert his cock into Sue and she moaned and arched her back in reaction to the size of his cock. Mike started the conventional thrusting and Sue turned her head to one side and moaned with each thrust. Gail was moaning as well. After a minute or so, Gail took a breast in each hand and squeezed them while rubbing the nibbles. She was helping push her crotch into me and was gasping between moans. I really wanted to get her to come since she was used to Mikes larger cock. I kept the movement of her vagina and clitoris on my cock and pelvis going and tried to speed up the movement. She finally convulsed on my cock and breathlessly said, "Oh God, that feels good."

By this time Mike was laying on Sue and she had both her arms and legs around him as he thrusted into her. She had pulled him down to her with her head beside Mikes. She on the side toward the bed I was on and Mike's head on the opposite side. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be breathing in short gasps. The timer rang and as Mike pulled out of Sue, she gasped and sat up halfway before falling back onto the bed. I pulled out of Gail and she kind of purred. I gave her a kiss and got up to go to the timer.

As Mike was moving back toward Gail I said, "Okay, it's time for the ladies to get on top of the men for 3 minutes." I set the timer and said, "Time is started" as I moved toward Sue.

Sue was just starting to recover as I moved onto the bed beside her. I rolled onto my back and helped her turn over and straddle me. She reached down and grasped my cock to guide it into her. Once she got it in her vagina, she sat all the way down. She leaned forward and slowly started rocking herself forward and back raising herself up my cock and then back down until it was fully buried in her. I took a breast in each hand and caressed her nibbles with my thumbs. She raised herself up and down on my cock. After a minute or so, she leaned forward holding her weight on her hands on each side of my chest. She continued to move herself on my cock, now moving her face toward up toward mine. I helped hold her weight with my hands on her breasts. After another minute or so, she stopped with cock fully in her and started grinding her pelvic area against mine. She turned her head with her eyes closed to one side like she was trying to bite her shoulder and groaned. Before she brought herself to a climax the timer rang ending this session. I pulled her down on my chest and kissed her and told her I needed to reset the timer and to enjoy screwing Mike cowgirl style. I rolled her toward the center of the bed and got up. Mike was already at the bedside with his cock at attention.

I moved to the timer, set it for the 3 minute session, started it, and said, "Let's go, time has started." I moved to the bed with Gail on it and slide up beside her. As she straddled me, she leaned in and kissed me with her tongue darting in and out of my mouth. She grabbed my cock to move it in line with her vagina. Once lined up, she slowly sank down on it. While sitting straight up, she started to move her hips back and forth like she was a man thrusting his cock into a woman. She kept in contact with my pelvis and was grinding her clitoris on me with my cock buried in her. Over time she increased the tempo of her thrusting and she leaned forward slightly and had her hands on my arms. Her breathing had increased, her eyes were almost closed, and she was making low moaning and gasping sounds. Finally, she was thrusting as fast as she could that was followed by a long shudder with an accompanying moan that signaled a good climax. She slumped down lying on my chest. I started to thrust my cock in and out of her slowly to help bring her down. Here I had been worried about coming and not being able to perform to the end of the evening and thought how nice it was for the ladies that they could climax multiple times. The timer rang and I rolled Gail off of me, gave her a soft kiss, and got up. I glanced toward Sue and Mike as I moved toward the dresser with the timer on it and saw her still straddling him, lying on his chest and his hands rubbing up and down her back and his cock still in her.

I said, "Come on Mike, time to move to the next position. This time its doggy style with the spouse." He moved Sue off him and got up as I set the timer for 3 Minutes. I turned it on and said, "Timers started." As I moved toward Sue I noticed her lightly rubbing her vagina and it really excited me as I had rarely seen her touch herself. I climbed onto the bed beside her and turned onto her stomach. I straddled her legs and pulled her hips up until she was on her knees. I moved in close to her and with my hand on my cock, I moved the head of it between her legs under her and then raised it all the way up to the crack of her butt. I moved it back and forth three or four times before I put the head in her vagina. With my hands on her hips, I pulled her back toward me to bury my cock in her and she moaned as I pulled her toward me. I started a slow thrust in and out by pushing and pulling on her hips. When I pulled her toward me I thrust my hips forward strongly with a smacking sound as I buried my cock in her. She had told me in the past that she liked the feeling of my balls hitting her clitoris when we used this position. After a couple of minutes I started to feel the pressure building up that meant a climax was possible in the next few minutes if I wanted it to happen. Knowing I had to move to Gail in the next couple of minutes, I stopped the thrusting and with my cock as deep in her as I could put it, I started moving her and myself in a circular motion, grinding on her. Fairly quickly, the pressure in my groin lessened and I was able to go back to the full thrusting action. Whenever I felt the pressure building up, I started grinding on her to hold the urge to come back. When the timer rang I moved my hands from her hips to her back and rubbed it up and down a couple of times before pulling out of her and moving off the bed.

I met Mike at the foot of the beds where I noted he still had a strong erection. I did as well, but it wasn't as impressive. I said, "OK, no more timer. I'm having trouble keeping from coming, so I'm staying with Gail until I can't hold it anymore. Okay?"

Mike responded, "That's fine by me."

I moved on to Gail, who was still on her hands and knees in the middle of her bed and looking back at me by looking over her shoulder. As I approached her, she wiggled her butt back and forth and flashed a big grin. I moved onto the bed behind her straddling her legs. I took my cock in my right hand and rubbed the head of it between her legs from her clitoris to her anus. With it between her buttocks, I started thrusting it back and forth holding her butt cheeks together.

Gail said, "No anal tonight. Maybe some other time." That surprised me as that was not my intention, but it was worth remembering. I moved the head of my cock to her very wet vagina and inserted it. I moved to thrust it as deep as I could. I had my hands on her hips, but rather than pull and push her, I moved away and toward her to get the friction on my cock that I desired. I looked over at Mike and Sue on the other bed. Mike was thrusting into Sue strongly with a loud slap of skin every time he buried his cock in her and she was letting out little gasps and moans in time with the thrusts. Within a couple of minutes Gail was breathing heavily and I felt the pressure start to build that heralded the climax that I wanted. I moved my hands to reach under her to rub her nipples for a few moments and then moved my right hand down her stomach to reach her clitoris and rub it to help get her off with me. I whispered to her, "Where do you want me to come? In you or on your ass?"

Gail moaned, "In me, in me, in me."

Within a few thrusts, I felt the pressure reach a point there was no stopping the onrushing climax. I gasped as the sperm started to erupt out of my cock into Gail's vagina and I pulled her to me as hard as I could gasping, "Ohhhhh, God!" I felt my cock buck deep inside her with each spurt of come. After several spurts, I relaxed her away from me and then pulled her hard back into me for the final couple of spurts. As my climax was ending, my cock slipped out of her and I rolled onto my left side and then onto my back. Gail turned around, still on her hands and knees and bent down to take my cock in her mouth. She sucked it and moved out to swallow what she had cleaned off it. I damn near came again with the view and sensation. She smiled and moved up to lie beside me giving me a very warm kiss. After the kiss, I turned my head to look to ward Mike and Sue. She was lying flat on bed on her stomach with a pillow under her hips. Mike was holding his body up with his extended arms and was thrusting into her as hard as he could. As he pulled out her hips would bounce up from the bed to be met by his hips thrusting into her again. They were both breathing heavily and I didn't think they could last much longer. Mike started making noise like he was being injured and suddenly stayed buried in her and while shuddering, made several mini thrusts. Then he pulled out of her and stroking his cock sent several small spurts of come onto Sues back.

Mike leaned down to Sue and licked the sperm he had just shot onto her back. He leaned to one side and rolled Sue onto her back and leaned down to stick his tongue on her lips and mouth. I was surprised to see her suck on his tongue as she had always avoided sperm in her mouth and I thought how turned on she must be to do that.

All four of us laid quietly with our final partners for 10 minutes or so with frequent kisses and body rubbing. I got up and went into the bathroom and turned on the hot water in the sink. I grabbed a couple of washcloths and hand towels. I got the washcloths wet in the hot water and wrung them out and went back in the bedroom. I tossed one of the washcloths to Mike and Sue and followed it with a hand towel. I went to Gail and washed her vagina and lower stomach with the washcloth and followed it with the hand towel I had kept. I wiped my cock of with the washcloth and then dried it with the hand towel. I looked at Mike and Sue and saw them cleaning themselves as well to include Mike washing his come from Sues back.

I said, "Folks, as much fun as it would be to spend the night here, we have a babysitter to relieve back at the house." Everyone got up from the beds and started getting clothes sorted out and getting dressed. Within 10 to 15 minutes we left the motel room and got in the car. Sue sat up front with me and Mike and Gail sat in the back seat. There was only a little talk on the way home centered on the preparations Mike and Gail had to make with their RV in the morning before they left for home.

When we got home, Mike and Gail gave us their good nights and went into their RV. Sue and I went into the house and checked in with the babysitter. I paid her and escorted her across the street to her house. When I got home, I locked the doors and turned off all the lights. When I got to the bedroom, Sue was almost ready for bed. I embraced her and asked her if she was alright and she immediately nodded and said she was. I gave her a kiss and went to my side of the bed and got undressed. When I climbed in bed, Sue appeared to be almost asleep, so I decided to wait until tomorrow night to get her full reaction to the wife swapping event we just completed.

12