The Winston Family Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,094 Followers

She carefully unbuckled his belt and gently worked his pants and underwear down to his knees. While her hands worked the pants, she leaned forward and gently began kissing the head of his cock. Lovingly and tenderly, she started adding some licks and sucks to his rock-hard cock.

Michael whimpered as her lips finally wrap around his cock and her hands on his ass cheeks pulling him deep into her mouth. It was the first time anyone had ever put his cock in their mouth; it was exhilarating. Slowly she bobbed up and down on his cock while running her finger tip around his asshole. No one had ever touched his virgin asshole and he almost blew his load. He was actually entering a world he had only dreamed about while watching his porn sites.

She masterfully sucked his young cock until he couldn't take any more. He was on the very threshold of cumming and tried to push her away from his impending explosion. She shoved her middle finger deep into his virgin ass. She sucked one more time and took him all the way down her throat until her nose was touching his belly. He was at the point of no stopping and uncontrollably unloaded his cum into her pretty mouth.

"Oh, shit," Michael moaned. Cathy looked up and smiled as she swallowed the whole load before pulling her mouth slowly off his quickly waning cock. His cum had disappeared down her throat, except for a slight dribble that Michael wiped off her lip.

Neither Michael nor Cathy spoke. He grabbed her waist and laid her back onto the bed, then peeled the rest her PJ's off, kissing her legs as he removed the cotton bottoms. She started moaning and squealing as he began nibbling and licking her clit through a pair of pink satin panties before pulling them down. His hands found her nipples and he kept darting his tongue from her clit into her pussy, licking up and down the length of her cunt. His nose rubbing against her clit added to the overall sensation. Grasping his hair she held his mouth to her pussy and moaned in orgasm. After she recovered, she pulled him up to her lips and kissed him deeply as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Her hands slid down his body as they kissed, and with one hand she grasped his cock, lightly stroking it. He was already getting hard again, but in a brief moment he was fully charged and throbbing as she guided him into her wet pussy.

"Slow, baby...," she whispered as he entered her. "It's been a while for me. I want to take it slow and make sure we both enjoy it,"

She wiggled and craned her head back; thrusting her chest in the air as he finally entered her fully. Slowly and rhythmically he pumped in and out of her, kissing her neck and stroking her thighs. She used her legs to pull him in deeper and deeper. With a final, deep kiss they both grasped each other tightly and began to rapidly pump in and out, in and out gaining speed as they neared a climax. Her body began to shake and convulse as her orgasm took over. Her hands dug into his buttocks and pulled him down even deeper as he shot his cum into her belly. It took a good five minutes for them to recover. He kept his cock in her the whole time. Slowly, he pulled his deflating cock out and lay next to her. They were both totally exhausted.

"That was the most breathtaking experience I have ever had in my entire life," he said as he gasped for breath. "Thank you so much."

"That was your first time wasn't it," she said.

"How did you know?" he asked embarrassingly.

"I was a virgin once and I can tell you for a fact that you did really well for a first time; you have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Can we do it again before we go home?"

"I don't know....maybe. I really want to," she replied. "But I do know that we can never let anyone know about this. Not even your best friend.

Michael nodded his head yes. She kissed him gently on the lips and snuggled closely as they drifted off to sleep.

JSipes
JSipes
1,094 Followers
12