The Winston Family Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,104 Followers

"The door is unlocked, Captain. Please enter and come to attention, front and center, in the den," an authoritative voice ordered over the intercom.

Captain Winston closed the door behind him and cautiously proceeded down the dimly lit hallway to the den. Major McLemore was seated in a large leather chair. She was in full military dress. Captain Winston stood at attention in the center of the room, facing the Major. She rose slowly from the chair and walked around him inspecting his uniform. She returned to the leather chair and gave the command to, "Stand at Ease". Standing at ease means that you still stay in place, but you are in a more relaxed position.

"Fall out and remove your uniform and fold it neatly on the chair to your right," She ordered.

The Captain was baffled at her command and said, "I beg your pardon, Ma'am?"

Major McLemore sprang to her feet and angrily barked, "The proper protocol when given a directive is either Yes Ma'am or No Ma'am. Do I make myself clear, Captain? I don't like repeating myself, understand!"

"Yes Ma'am!" He loudly replied in the standard military fashion.

He stood in place a moment longer then promptly moved to the chair on his right and slowly began to disrobe. He returned front and center, coming to attention, wearing only his army green t-shirt and boxers. The Major ordered "at ease" then tossed him a large dog collar.

"Put this around your neck and then return to 'attention', Captain."

The Captain did as he was told, but felt his cock starting to get hard. Major McLemore approached, circling him as she conducted another inspection. She roughly thumped his semi-erection with her finger. The Captain let slip a low groan, but remained 'at attention'. His cock grew to its full erection and tented against his army green boxers. It was awkward to say the least.

The Major ordered him to remain in that formation until she returned. She departed the room and the Captain breathed a sigh of relief. He had no way of knowing what might come next, but he found himself hoping she would order him to fuck her brains out. He felt like he could suffer her abuse if she rewarded him with sex. She was a deliciously beautiful woman, but she seems to have some unresolved issues with men serving under her.

The Major returned a short time later wearing a light blue chiffon nightgown that descended to about mid-thigh and was transparent; no bra, no panties. His spirits lifted somewhat. He was beginning to think they were going to have sex until he noticed she was carrying a small riding crop and a dog lease. She ordered him to remove his t-shirt and boxer shorts and then assume a position on all fours in the middle of the room. After attaching the lease to his collar, she walked him like one would walk a dog down the corridor to her bedroom.

She towered over him and said, "When you enter this house you are no longer an Army Captain, nor are you my surgical assistant. You are my slave and you will address me as Mistress. Is that understood?"

"Yes Ma'am!"

"Yes Mistress," She corrected him.

"Yes Mistress," he responded loudly in military fashion.

"I will address you as, Slave, Pet, Submissive, or Doggy and you will call me Mistress!"

"Yes Mistress."

"You will follow each of my directives as though they are military commands. Is that perfectly clear?"

"Yes Mistress."

She slipped her nightgown off and tossed it on her bed.

"Now the fun begins, "she said running her fingers through his hair and petting him on his head, "You may lick my hand as any good doggy would do to show that you appreciated the kindness of your Mistress. I will reward you from time to time."

He licked her hand and she petted him on the head again, and then swatted him hard across the buttocks with the riding crop. "I may also see fit to punish you from time to time."

Her doggy cowered at her feet as any pet would do if punished in such a manner. She dropped down on all four, like a female dog and offered her ass to him. He was confused and did not move.

"Come on Doggy....I want you to sniff and lick my sweet little rosebud until I cum. I want you to lick it and stick your tongue in it until I have an orgasm. You may use your fingers in my pussy if need be to accomplish your task."

Her doggy moved quickly and obediently to her ass and began to lick and circle her rosebud with his tongue. She emitted a low moan to indicate she enjoyed his licking. He inserted one finger then two into her pussy and started with a sawing motion in and out of her now drooling pussy. She spread her legs wider and began to push against his tongue and fingers. She was rocking with the motion of his strokes as he pushed his tongue and finger into her ass and pussy. He took his other hand and pinched her clit between his thumb and index finger. He began to rapidly jack her clit as though it was a small cock. A minute later she screamed, "Oh my......Godddddd, I'mmmmmmm cummmmmming!"

She fell forward on the carpet. Her breathing was coming in rapid, ragged bursts. She appeared to be struggling for her next breath. It took approximately three to five minutes to fully recover from her orgasm.

"Good doggy...come here and roll over on your back. Let mommy reward my good doggy."

Her pet rolled over on his back and wiggled as she stroked his belly. She seizes his cock and began aggressively jacking him off. His cock was so hard it felt like it was going to explode. He could feel his orgasm building. His cock started to throb and twitch and pulsate. Just before his semen began to rise up his shaft, she stopped stroking him and says, "No...no, doggy. You are not allowed to come until I say you can."

He laid there in pain and frustration. His cock was throbbing and his balls were aching. He felt he was going to scream if he didn't get relief soon. His Mistress motioned him onto the bed and had him rollover on his back. She rubbed his belly and stroked his cock. He got harder and harder and the pain in his balls became so painful he pleaded with his Mistress to let him cum. She found his pain amusing. She ordered him to be silent and then put her lips around his cockhead and circled it with her tongue.

He lost control and spurted his seed all over her breast and abdomen. She took a flyswatter from the nightstand began striking his cock and balls with it. He cried out in pain and pumped several more strings of semen onto her breast. She made him lick up every drop of his cum and swallow it. She rolled over on her back and shoved his face into her pussy and ordered him to lick her to another orgasm.

He ran his tongue up the center of her labia and then latched onto her clit. He sucked it into his mouth and lightly nibbled and chewed on it. She closed her thighs tightly around his head and he could feel her thighs start to tremble as her orgasm churned. Within minutes she was screaming with pleasure as her orgasm raced through her quivering body. She pushed him off her pussy and scrambled up on her hands and knees.

"Mount me and fuck me like the Dog you are. Ram that big doggy cock in my pussy as far as it will go! You are such a good doggy. Make me cum and cum and cum until I can stand it no longer," she affectionately urged.

At that point he was filled with rage toward her and was venting all his frustrations while fucking her with all the fury he was able to muster. His cock was harder than it had ever been. It was throbbing and pulsating like never before. He could feel his balls stinging and throbbing as his orgasm fast approached. He did not have her permission to cum, but he didn't care. He didn't care what his punishment might be; he let it all go and filled her pussy with his hot blast which triggered another massive orgasm in her. She convulsed and then collapsed onto her stomach. He rolled to his back; thoroughly exhausted. He had been tormented and degraded in every way possible, and to his surprise; loved every minute. She was more satisfied than ever before. She had found the perfect lover.

The next morning Captain Winston was ordered to appear front and center, in full military dress, in the den. He reported as ordered, at the appointed time and place and immediately came to attention. Major McLemore, also in full military dress, approached and conducted the customary inspection.

"Captain Winston, a car will out front in two minutes to transport you to the hospital. You will prepare OR # 5 for an emergency procedure. You will assist Colonel Bickerstaff with the procedure. I will expect you to perform in the excellent manner you have done in the past. Is that understood?"

"Yes Ma'am!"

"Dismissed, Captain!"

Captain Winston made an abrupt about face and marched down the corridor, out the front door to the waiting car. The driver, an enlist man, saluted the Captain and open the backdoor for him. The Captain returned his salute and entered the vehicle. It felt good to be treated as a superior officer again.

Captain Winston found Colonel Bickerstaff easy to work with and everything went smoothly during the operation. The emergency procedure lasted three and a half hours. Everyone was exhausted by the time it was over. Colonel Bickerstaff let Captain Winston close the patient and then he left the OR without comment. As Captain Winston prepared to leave the operating room, a scrub nurse called him to the side. She informed him that Major McLemore had left instruction for him to report to her office immediately after the procedure. What now he thought to himself.

Captain Winston cautiously approached the young Lieutenant stationed outside Major McLemore's office. The Lieutenant saw him approaching and picked up the phone and notified the Major. Without exchanging words he was motioned into her office. He came to attention in front of her desk. She was seated at her desk wearing her Hunter Green scrubs. She was holding in her left hand the gold framed picture he had noticed on his last visit. Her right hand was out of site in her lap.

After a minute she put the picture on her desk, looked up and said, "At ease, Captain. Please have a seat and relax. I understand the operation went well and Colonel Bickerstaff was pleased with your performance."

Captain Winston didn't vocally respond, but did take a seat. He was waiting for the other shoe to drop. Major McLemore looked as though she had more to say, but was searching for the right words. The Captain felt the hairs on the back of his neck bristle. He knew something was brewing in the back of her devious mind and didn't really want to know what it was. They sat there silently staring at each other.

She finally broke the silence and said, "About last night....." She didn't finish her statement. It looked like what she had to say was troubling.

"Yes Ma'am. What about last night?" He asked, half sarcastically.

"Last night was a test and you passed with flying colors."

"I don't think I understand, Ma'am."

"You are a married man; aren't you?"

"Yes Ma'am. I am."

"You love your wife and you miss your wife don't you."

"Yes Ma'am. I do."

"You have been deployed for about six months and you have at least six more months before you can go home to your wife."

The Captain nodded affirmatively, but said nothing.

"You miss holding her in your arms and making love to her; don't you."

"Of course I do, but where is this conversation going, Major?"

"Forget the Major crap for now and just call me Connie."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Look, I am not married, but I have sexual needs too. That's why I want you to be my 'Fuck Buddy', Ben. Can I call you Ben?"

"What about Slave? Or doggy, and don't forget submissive?" The anger and sarcasm was clearly obvious in his voice.

"Oh, forget about all that....I was just fucking with you a bit."

Captain Winston could not believe what he was hearing. His first thought was that it was a trap of some kind. He was at a loss for words. He started several times to respond to her proposal, but could not collect his thoughts.

"What do you say, Ben? Do we have a deal? Would you like to be my new 'Fuck Buddy'?"

"Why me? You are a beautiful woman and could have just about any man or woman you wanted for sex purposes," he suspiciously asked.

"It's simply. You are an officer. You are well disciplined. You follow orders without question and you have a very LARGE satisfying cock," She answered with a sly grin before adding. "And you made me cum harder and more intensely than anyone had in the past."

Captain Winston was flattered, but he was also suspicious. He returned her smile and nodded his head yes. Connie got out her chair and came around her desk. She was nude from the waist down. Her fingers were dripping with her own pussy juices. She apparently had been fingering herself while looking at the gold framed picture. She leaned across her desk, propping herself up on her elbows and asked him to fill her pussy with his big fabulous cock. Ben, without hesitation, dropped his pants and pushed his hard cock into her drooling pussy. It was wet and slippery; no resistance whatsoever. She positioned the gold framed picture in front of her face. He gave her three long slow strokes before asking her who the young man in the picture was.

"He's my younger Brother."

He wanted to ask why she was finger fucking herself while looking at her brother's picture, but felt he already knew the answer.

"What would happen if someone walked in on us?"

"I assure you that the Lieutenant would never make such a grievous mistake; not if he wanted to hang on to his rank."

Ben spent the next ten minutes vigorously hammered her from behind delivering; two bone chilling orgasms before he experienced his own. When he did come it was like opening a flood gate. When his hot semen hit the inside of her pussy it triggered a third magnificent orgasm for her. They were both exhausted. Ben collapsed back in his chair and Connie continued to lie across her desk until the glow subsided. She kissed the young man in the picture.

"Oh my, God....Ben. That was amazing. I want you to come to my house tonight, and every night until your deployment is over," She said trying to catch her next breath.

"It would be my pleasure, Major, but I would like to ask, what happens with us when my deployment is over?"

"Don't call me Major when you are acting as my 'Fuck Buddy'. Call me Connie."

"Okay...Connie it is, but what happens when my deployment is over?"

"Nothing silly! We are just 'Fuck Buddies'. You go home to your wife and I begin my search for another 'Fuck Buddy'. Hopefully I will find another one just like you rather quickly."

His ego sunk a bit after her quick matter of fact answer. He was hoping to hold some special place in her heart, but he soon realized he was only a substitute for her young brother. He could live with her stated terms. He still looked forward to the next six months with this gorgeous sex crazed blonde goddess. He gave serious thought to requesting an extended deployment.

JSipes
JSipes
1,104 Followers
12