The Winter Knight & Holly Plumber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wear a size 15 shoe, and in my case it just happens to be true what they say about men with big feet. I had never been what you would call a lady's man, but I come in at a healthy 9 inches, thick around as my touching thumb and forefinger. From the look on Holly's face, I gathered that I was...impressive. My recent fitness routine of fighting off whatever Nab threw at me at all hours of the day also meant my normally thin and wiry body was packed with more muscle than it had ever been before. The still-stunned look in Holly's eyes said the two must've cut a pretty intimidating figure. Excellent. I smirked.

I looked down pointedly, "Well?" Holly gulped and reached both her hands up to grip both sides of my boxers and began slowly sliding the fabric down my hips. My erection sprang free and bobbed heavily in front of Holly's wide eyes. Her pink lips parted unconsciously, and I felt a little shiver run through her body.

Some distant corner of my mind tried to warn me that crossing this line would change everything. But Winter didn't care. My body stiffened as I was hit with a wave of physical hunger that was nearly stunning. And just then, as I was balanced at the point of no return, my apprentice reached up and squeezed my cock with her warm hand. There was no going back now as all coherent thought left my mind.

"Ahhh" I groaned and my head dropped back. The pleasure at just being touched was almost enough to overwhelm me. Holly's hand glided up and down my shaft, pausing to give a little extra tug to the swollen head. I doubted Holly was a virgin, but there was still an innocence about her that the Winter mantle found very appealing. I shivered and strained to stop myself from taking her right then.

"Wow, Connor, you're so fucking hard" Holly said, sounding frank. I was, and cleverly responded "Unngh." Her hand was hot fire against my tight skin, but I needed more. Without my permission, the hand still tangled in Holly's hair jerked roughly to bring her face level with my engorged cock. She looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Open" I growled. My apprentice complied, smart girl, and her mouth dropped open. Her pink tongue started to poke out as she moved to take me into her mouth, but I had other plans. Instead of letting Holly explore me at her own pace, I lined up with her full lips and thrust my hips forward, pushing in as far as I could on the first shot.

The wet warmth of her throat was ecstasy, and I felt my eyes roll back into my head. Holly stiffened as my long cock jammed the back of her throat, clearly not having expected it, and gagged loudly. This pleased Winter. Maybe too much. My fist in her blond hair held her steady while I thrust in and out of her throat at a pace that was surely too fast to be comfortable but felt amazing.

The only sounds in the room were the slurp of Holly's now-sloppy throat struggling to accommodate me as I drove in and out of it, grunting.

Suddenly I put my other hand in her hair and pulled her down onto my cock hard, savoring the heat and tight grip of her throat. Holly gagged and threw her hands up on my hips, pushing wildly as her face turned red. I held her there for just a moment longer, relishing the control, the feeling of her panic. Finally, I released my grip, and she came off my wet length coughing. "Jesus Connor..." she sputtered and gasped.

I wasn't done yet. Without giving her time to recover, I yanked her to her feet and turned her around in one supple motion, slamming her upper body down against the ash table with a smack.

Hand pressed against her back, effectively trapping my quarry, my eyes traveled down her prone body. I could see her full breasts straining against the fabric on either side of her chest, probably uncomfortably so. Her tight white tank top did nothing to hide her strong back and deliciously curved waist. Suddenly it occurred to me that there was way too much fabric between us.

I didn't even need to draw upon the power of Winter, it was so easy. Starting at the base of the tank top I gripped with both hands and pulled. The shirt ripped as if it were tissue paper and made a satisfying "ttsss" as it came free of her body.

"Oh," was all she could say, sounding breathless. Her green cargo pants were next, and I bent down to roughly yank the material past her hips so that her creamy backside was exposed. Genetics had been kind do this girl. She had a killer body, and an ass that would probably get her into trouble at some point. Like it was getting her into trouble now.

I growled again, and stood up, looming over her as I took a handful of the soft flesh there and squeezed, my fingers digging in deep. "Aahh" Holly moaned. I must have been squeezing harder than I thought...so I squeezed harder. The darkness inside of me thrilled at the idea of marking this young body as my own, claiming her for all to see.

I exhaled a hot breath and dropped heavily to my knees behind Holly's bent-over form. With one hand I gripped the surprisingly delicate white cotton thong she was wearing at the waist band and yanked sideways. Holly gasped. The thong gave almost as easily as the tank top -- white shreds of what had been her underwear hitting the floor. I leaned forward and put my lips to the soft skin of her ass, tasting her with my tongue. The Winter mantle shivered and called out for blood, I closed my eyes and groaned.

Without warning I sunk my teeth into the generous meat under my lips. Holly hadn't been expecting this, and the sudden pain drew an honest to goodness scream from her, "Ahhhrg!" Her back arched, and in a moment of panic her arms flailed as she tried to push her body off the table.

"Oh no you don't," I growled. I shot up and gripped the back of her neck with a large, calloused hand, slamming her back down to the table with cracking force. I paused above her for a moment. Holly was huffing out quick little breaths and whimpering but wasn't fighting me. I took my hand from her neck slowly and leaned over her subdued form on the table. The motion just so happened to bring my achingly hard cock in contact with her now-naked ass. I bent over her, nestling my thick rod between her ass cheeks as I pressed my front to her back tightly, and put my mouth to her ear.

"Listen very carefully Holly." Winter's words were rough and hard, "You miscalculated when you thought you could manipulate me," my grip tightened on her neck, drawing another whimper, "and now I'm going to do exactly as I please with you...You might enjoy it. You might not."

I could hear the words as I said them, but they weren't mine. I sounded cold. I sounded like Smith.

There was stunned silence from where Holly lay pressed to the table, though I could see her throat working, trying to form a response.

Since she was just a kid, Holly had known me as a man of exceptional honor and self-control. Hell, I think I may have even been her hero in a lot of ways. I had tried to tell her I wasn't that man anymore, that Winter was changing me into something else, but apparently, she needed to see it to believe. I studied her profile from just inches away. The look on her face told me she believed it now.

For a split second something in my gut panged uncomfortably at the vulnerable look on her face. The thought of letting my apprentice down, of not being the man she thought I was, who I thought I was, gave me pause. But the sensation fled as soon as it had come. Compared to the ravenous hunger for the young flesh beneath me, the thought was weak and far away, no more than an echo.

Holly might have been afraid in that moment, but as I ground my hips against her, I found her slick and wet against me. A moan slipped past my lips at the discovery. Her eyes drifted closed as she groaned and shuttered, "D-do it, Connor."

Something, some forgotten corner of my mind that had been struggling to maintain control, heard those words and snapped loose in that instant.

I didn't have to be told twice. Winter let out a victorious howl as I bent, and yanked Holly's cargo pants down and off completely in a whoosh of thick fabric.

My apprentice lay naked and vulnerable before me, her hands pressed against the table on either side of her head, in a position of total surrender. "Mmm," I breathed, and caressed the smooth skin of her naked back. I used my feet to move her legs apart, opening them up wide, and paused to admire my handiwork. The bite I had given her had welled up nicely, and there were five little bruises forming that fit the shape of my hand just so. Winter liked.

I looked farther down. For the first time I could see Holly's little pink slit, slightly open, deliciously hairless, and glistening. I breathed deeply through my nose. I could literally smell the arousal coming off her, and it was mingled with another, tangy scent that made my heart thunder in my chest. It took me only a second to identify that smell as fear. It was intoxicating.

I shuttered, gripping the soft skin on her thighs just below where she was bent at the hips, and knelt back down behind Holly. Taking an ass cheek in either hand, I spread her wide and held her there, admiring. She tried to hold still but couldn't stop herself from squirming uncomfortably on the table as I took in all of her with my eyes.

The anticipation was too much. I leaned in and slid my tongue along the entire warm length of her, tasting her from her clit to her sweetly puckered asshole. Damn, she was wet. Her knees shook on either side of me and she let out a ragged moan, "Uunghh, Connor..". I slurped at her swollen clit, drawing desperate sounds from her throat as she squirmed on the table above me. "Oh God, yes!" she cried out.

That was all the encouragement I needed. I stood up from my spot on the floor, gripped her by the lusciously soft hips, and lined the head of my cock up with her wet opening.

"Is this what you wanted?" my voice sounded rough with need. Without waiting for a reply, I rubbed my head against her wetness and began to push myself inside Holly's tight opening. Holly's feet flexed and I felt her go up on her toes. "Fffuuck.." she sighed, voice high and strained, eyelids fluttering.

She was slick and almost dripping wet, but there was enough resistance to have me grunting with pleasure as I forced myself deeper. So tight, so deliciously warm. Sinking into her was like curling up beside the lone spot of blazing heat on the deepest night of winter. "Uungh," I groaned.

The mantle screamed at me to go faster, to just take, until there was nothing left. My hips quivered and I clenched my jaw, hissing, as I fought to maintain a shred of control. A husky moan escaped my throat. Instead of giving in, I took a breath and stilled myself, pleading with my baser instincts to give Holly a moment to get used to my considerable size.

Her passage still gripped me tightly as I paused for what felt like an eternity. "Why did you stop?" came Holly's breathy voice from the tabletop. Her eyes were open now. Licking my lips, I could taste the sweet musk of her from before. It took a moment for me to remember how to speak.

"I..I don't know if I can control myself," I said, voice hoarse, "...I..could literally rip you in half, Holly." I cast my eyes down. She still wasn't getting it.

Then she said something that changed everything. Without even pausing to consider, Holly said simply "I trust you."

There's power in those three words. Not as much as in those other three words (you know the ones), but damn near. Holly trusted me when I didn't even trust myself. If she thought I was worthy, then maybe I was still the man I used to be, even just a little bit. The moment of the realization was freedom. Holly accepted me, Winter and all. So I gave up trying to fight it and let Winter have me.

I reached down and hauled Holly's upper body off the tabletop, ripping the remains of the tank top from the front of her, and wound my arm across her neck, squeezing. Holly's arms came up instinctively to grip the arm around her neck, framing her generous chest with her elbows. Winter snarled at Holly's challenge of my grip on her, and I felt my elbow close in further on her slender neck in response.

A growl originating from somewhere deep in my chest rumbled up and reverberated through Holly's back, but instead of the fear I was expecting, I felt Holly relax in my arms, giving in to me. That was my cue.

I put my mouth to her ear, nipped at the pierced lobe once, metal clicking against me teeth, and growled "Then let's do it."

With that, I slammed the rest of my length home. Holly threw her head back against my shoulder and gasped sharply. Short fingernails dug into the skin on my arm as my cock drove in and out of my young apprentice, forcing her tight passage to open for me.

The heavy ash table was shaking, chairs knocking into the wood with each of my thrusts. Holly would have bruises on her hips tomorrow. I bared my teeth in a smile at the thought, and my hips came down even harder, making a satisfying slapping noise where they met her firm ass. All Holly could do was hold on to me for dear life as she moaned her pleasure.

I brought my free hand up to massage her round tits with their light pink nipples, rolling a pierced nipple between my fingers. I pinched, hard, and Holly went wild. "MMmmm!" She liked that. Maybe I didn't need to worry about Holly as much as I thought, maybe she liked a little pain. Winter's influence roared to new heights inside of me. I could do pain.

I gripped Holly's nipple harder, pulling, pinching. All she could do was moan wildly in response. I felt my eyes rolling into the back of my head at the pleasure. "Hells bells you're tight" I rasped in her ear, panting, as I drove into her from behind.

One of Holly's hands released its grip on my arm and traveled down to rub small circles on her swollen clit. Her moans were coming louder now, the sounds ragged and desperate. I could feel her passage start to grip my cock even tighter than before and I knew what must be coming. The increased sensation made my knees weak and my rhythm almost faltered. Instead, I blew out a breath and focused, and tightening my grip on her neck more still as I plowed her toward orgasm.

Holly's face was red, and her grip on my arm started to weaken as the oxygen to her brain was cut off. I relaxed my arm, easing up just enough to keep her conscious, and just then Holly started to scream in earnest. I felt her sheath grip me tightly, release, and tighten again. She was cumming. Hard. I groaned loudly, grit my teeth, and struggled to keep pounding in and out as her body shook with her orgasm.

I was getting close, but this wasn't going to be over yet. Hell no.

Just then Holly's body went slack, and she sagged in my arms. I withdrew my slick shaft from between her legs as I let her upper body sink down onto the table. Holly didn't move, her legs bent and hanging off the table as she gasped, reeling from the strength of her climax.

Holly still had the strength to gasp as I knelt down and buried my face between her thick ass cheeks, licking her well-fucked pussy. Damn she tasted good.

A rasped moan came from where Holly's face was pressed into the table and her legs quivered at my touch. She was barely coherent. Winter thought that this was perfect. My still rock-hard cock jumped.

Hardly giving her a moment to recover, I stood and swept Holly up with ease, turning her so she was laying on the table face up, her boneless legs hanging off on either side of my hips. My length throbbed insistently above her limp body as I paused to admire the front view. Holly's chest was flushed and glistening with sweat, her generous mounds heaving with her breath. Both of her quarter-sized nipples sported little silver barbells. Mmm. I didn't have to bend over to take her soft breasts in my hands, kneading and massaging while Holly caught her breath on the table. I leaded over and took one studded nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the little barbell, while I pinched the other between my fingers. At that, Holly arched her back and let out a gasp that turned into a hoarse moan, "Yes, please, Connor uuungh.."

I let her nipple out of my mouth with a wet "pop," and caught it lightly in my other hand, pinching, hard. "Please what?" I teased her with a ruthless smirk. Her eyes fluttered open for the first time since her orgasm. "Please...please.." was all she could manage. Her gaze struggled to focus on my face.

I stood back abruptly, and Holly made a desperate noise of protest in her throat. I shot out a hand and slapped her young firm breast hard enough to leave a mark. Holly gasped and squirmed. "Please what?" My voice was rough, and not as playful as the first time I'd said it. Winter was enjoying this. I was enjoying this.

Holly put her arms up to grip the edge of the table above her head and writhed her hips in front of me. The motion made the light glint off the piercing in her bellybutton, and the barbell in her clit that I thought I'd felt with my tongue earlier but hadn't been sure. That made me smile a bit. Apparently, my apprentice wasn't so innocent.

"You know what." she said, not quite meeting my heavy gaze. She wasn't going to get off that easy. My hand shot out again and struck her other breast with a sharp "smack." She gasped again. "You have to say it" I growled. I reached out and hiked both of Holly's legs up so that her knees were draped over my forearms, pulling her toward me so that her ass was halfway off the table.

Sex can get kind of awkward when you're more than a foot taller than your partner, but Holly's dining room table was just the perfect height to line myself up with her body without having to crouch. Not that I couldn't've just lifted her however I wanted her -- being the Winter knight was good that way.

I leaned into Holly, fingers digging into her thighs, and pressed my length along her wet slit, rubbing up and down, sliding. Holly's eyes rolled back into her head, and she only moaned in response. That's not what Winter wanted. She would answer me.

Abruptly I dropped her thighs back onto the table. My hand shot out, and this time, landed a smart smack across Holly's left cheek. Her blue-gray eyes flew open and her cheek took on a rosy glow. I looked down at her and waited, gauging her response. Her mouth hung slightly agape, and she brought her hand up to touch her cheek with just the tips of her fingers. "Well?" I challenged.

Stunned as she was, Holly looked down the length of her body at where my thick length was resting against her thigh, hot as ever on her naked skin. A look of such need it was almost pain crossed her face, and she brought her eyes back up to me face. She paused for a beat. "Fuck me Connor, please" she said clearly.

I smiled. "Good girl" I said and hiked her legs back up over my arms. With my other hand I grasped my cock and rubbed the head along her wetness -- once, twice, and guided myself to the warm center of her and pushed in deep. She wasn't as tight as before, but she was still so warm. Holly's back arched against the table as I entered her again, and she moaned.

I grunted as I felt my balls come to rest up against her ass, and paused for a moment, savoring the feeling of being buried to the hilt. Then, using her legs as leverage, I began thrusting in earnest. With every thrust, Holly's pert body was bouncing deliciously back and forth on the table, her chest jiggling.

It felt fucking amazing, but I wanted deeper. I put my hands under Holly's ass, pulled her even closer, and threw both of her legs up onto my shoulders. I could feel myself hitting the end of her now, but I didn't slow down. I reached out and grabbed those bouncing tits in my hands and fucked Holly into the table like I was trying to break through it.

The angle was deep, and Holly began to grimace and grip the table harder. "Fuck, Connor, fuck," she whimpered, "it's too deep, you're too big..." I could tell I was hurting her, but I couldn't stop, it felt too good. I was a machine now, with one objective: to make Holly mine in the most basic way possible.