The Winter Knight & Holly Plumber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear myself grunting with each thrust, and the sounds were more animal than man. I was getting close. Holly's pained whimpering was sweet music to the primal drive inside me, and I drove myself deeper still. Just then, Holly couldn't take anymore and cried out, starting to kick her legs down from my shoulders.

"Oh fuck no," I growled, and brought my hands up to grip her thighs tight enough to leave bruises. "Connor, please!" Holly cried, sounding frantic. Her eyes were scrunched up tight with pain, and tough it's what Winter wanted, what it was screaming out for, I couldn't do it.

With a frustrated grunt I hooked her leg off my shoulder and slammed them both down on the table to one side of me. I paused, my full length straining against her cervix, my body quivering, barely under control. I let out a shaky breath and stilled myself.

As much as Winter relished the thought, I didn't actually want to hurt the girl, did I?

Her body seemed to relax and the pained look left her face. "How's this," I managed to get out, my jaw clenched tight. "That's better. Ungh, it's..it's good.." Holly replied breathlessly.

Holly was on the table on her side now, her legs on the left side of my body. If I was frustrated at having to stop before, the view more than made up for it.

Still paused inside of her, I ran my thumb through the wetness where our bodies met, over to her sweetly puckered asshole, and pressed lightly. Holly moaned deeply, and quivered. With my left arm I hoisted her leg under the knee so that her legs were slightly apart, then withdrew so that just the purple tip was buried inside of her. I paused. After a moment she looked sideways at me, not meeting my eyes.

"Now Holly," I said, my voice low, "I want you to rub your clit." I paused to let my words sink in. "I'm going to play with your little asshole. I'm going to fuck you. Hard. I want to feel you cum before I do." The tone of my voice left no room for argument. Holly just blinked at me. I don't think she ever expected to hear me say something like that, and hells bells, I never had before. Maybe I would feel embarrassed about it later, but right now, all I wanted was what was laying on the table in front of me.

My heavy breathing was the only sound in the room. After half a moment's hesitation, Holly brought her fingers to her mouth, wet them with her tongue, and reached down to glide them over herself. I smirked. "Good girl, just like that." I brought my thumb up to my mouth and got it slippery. Then I gripped the meat of Holly's right ass cheek with my palm and fingers, while my slick thumb rested up against her back opening, applying just a little pressure. The grip was perfect. Holly moaned softly as her fingers worked in their little circle.

Gripping her leg under the knee for leverage, I started pumping myself back in and out of Holly's wet pussy, my balls slapping against her ass with a wet "smack, smack, smack."

"Oh my God, oh my God Connor" she breathed, and I could feel her body stiffening, her passage tightening around me for a second time, already. "Yeah? You like it when I play with your ass?" I encouraged her, panting. I could feel my own orgasm building, but I wasn't going to let go until she did.

Holly was beyond verbal communication just then when her orgasm exploded over her. She screamed, wordlessly, still rubbing herself as her body thrashed on the table, legs kicking. I fought to keep my grip on her, and dug my fingers deeper into her skin, gripping her knee tightly against my chest. "Just like that, just like that," I breathed, as I slammed in and out of her still-convulsing body.

Holly's form had gone slack for the most part, when she suddenly perked up her head and managed to mumble "Connor, I'm not...on birth control. Don't cum inside..." before her head lolled back onto the table. It's like she knew the information she'd forgotten to share was important, but in her post-orgasm coma she couldn't manage the proper resolve. Just as well.

This revelation only made it better. Now you can really claim her, Winter thrilled. My face flushed and sweating, I could feel my balls tightening up, getting ready for release. I let go of my hold on Holly's ass and leaned over her body to grip her by the back of the neck.

"Now you're mine," I growled, too low for even Holly to hear, as I thrust into her to the hilt, and felt my cock pulse, hot liquid shooting deep inside her. "UUughhh" I groaned, long and deep. Holly moaned as she felt me spill into her. I gripped tighter and pushed deeper, as the rest of my seed pumped into the warm body beneath me.

I stayed just like that, until there was nothing left inside of me. With a sigh, I released my grip on Holly and reluctantly withdrew from her warm center. Holly's feet settled to the floor, as she rolled weakly from her side, back onto her front, where she lay catching her breath on the table.

I stood behind my apprentice, heart rate finally slowing, and took in what I had done. Holly lay prone, half on her big dining room table. Her body was covered in fresh bruises, an angry red bite-mark making itself known on her backside. Her legs were still spread, and my cum was leaking out of her, down one inner thigh, dripping onto the hardwood. There was no small amount of dried blood on us both from the wounds she had been treating before I... took her. The girl looked like a war zone.

The reality of what had just gone down was starting to hit me. I brought my hand up and rubbed a hand over my eyes and across my stubble. "Aw shit." I said, under my breath, and shook my head feeling ashamed. Her father would kill me if he ever found out. I'm such a piece of sh...

My internal flagellation was interrupted when after a few long moments Holly seemed to come back to herself, pushed up on her elbows, and looked back at me. "Well, damn Connor," a lazy, satisfied smile spread across her face, "you really know how to show a girl a good time."

I blinked at her and my mouth fell open, surprised. "You can't be serious Holly, look what I did to you! I'm a monster." I hung my head. Holly stood, not without difficulty, and closed the distance between us to put a hand on my arm. "No Connor, you're just you. Everyone's got those feelings inside of them, trust me, I know" she looked wry. "I've wanted you for so long. And I'm glad I could...help you like that. Your repressed sexual frustration is pretty painful to be around sometimes," she snorted a laugh. "Now let's get some clothes on and I'll let you take me down to the corner store for a Plan B, your treat." She winked.

I could only gape after her as she headed down the small hallway to our left, presumably to her bedroom for fresh clothes, since her old ones were in shreds on the floor. Could I really be getting off this easily? It didn't feel right. I was shrugging back into my blood-stained jeans as Holly came back out, sporting sweatpants, a gray t-shirt and looking like she'd splashed some water on her face. She handed me a black t shirt, my size.

"Thanks kid." was my clever response -- I didn't know what else to say. "It was my pleasure," Holly said, eyes sparkling. "And next time, you'll just have to cum on my tits or something." she added casually, and breezed past me to head out into the hallway of her building.

I was stunned silent for a beat. ".......next time??" I wheezed, into the now still air. I took one final look around the big empty apartment, huffed, and turned to follow my old apprentice out the door.