The Wishing Device

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corrina was naturally beautiful even without the full face of light makeup. Her big beautiful brown eyes and cute button nose combined with her high cheek bones and a small chin, made her one of the most beautiful women that Michael had ever met.

With his wish, Michael had been granted the ability to stare at her as long as he wanted without feeling awkward. Watching her work, he observed the natural quirks that he would have otherwise missed had he been only sneaking glances. Like when she bit her pen trying to think of a response to an email or when she narrowed her gaze when reading on a certain website. It was up close and personally, yet so natural.

After several minutes of staring, Michael couldn't help himself. He leaned in and kissed her plush, natural lips. She never kissed back, but that didn't stop him from making out and shoving his tongue down her throat. Despite her mouth being preoccupied, Corrina carried on as normally as she could, typing up her report. She was getting her work done and Michael was exploring her body, it was another win win.

Making out with someone who wasn't kissing back eventually became boring and the next obvious place to explore was the prize between her legs. Michael knelt and snuggled under the desk, pulling her close so that he could get a better look. Not wanting to do more work than he had to, another wish made her thong disappear and revealed a dripping wet pussy. What Michael hadn't realized was that, although Corrina was consciously unaware of his presence, that didn't mean her body wasn't. Sucking on her sensitive nipples had attuned her body to be sexually ready despite her conscious non reaction.

Before Michael dove in between her legs, another wish made her nice and tight. He didn't care for her history and preferred a fresh pussy to play with. Within a few minutes, Michael's fingers were deep inside Corrina, probing and stroking. His tongue lashed at her clit trying to get a reaction out of her. But his previous wish, which was still in effect, forbid it and even though her body was physically reacting, her face remained concentrated and focused on her work task.

So, Michael took it up a notch, slowly placing one finger after another into her pussy until all fingers on his right hand were present. With the help of another wish, her tight hole expanded to allow his fist to form and once it did, he proceeded to massage it back and forth.

With his fist inside, his tongue speed picked up on her now super sensitive clit. Within a few minutes her body was buckling under the immense pleasure she was experiencing. So much so that she started squirting. Michael pushed her back and Corrina proceeded to soak both Michael and her desk full of papers.

The entire aftermath was strange and ludicrous enough that it was hilarious to the soaking wet Michael. A wish for dry clothes fixed that, but the desk was still left a dripping mess. Corrina ignored all that and moved her chair back to work, typing away with her own mess splashing about. Michael could have an orgy around her, and she would never notice. The amount of power the device had seemed endless.

Having explored Corrina's body inside and out, the far away perspective reminded him of why he was drawn to her in the first place. She was hot. Extremely hot. It was just hard not to stare. And so, like with his desk slave Molly, Michael made another wish.

Corinna stood up, walked to the corner of her cubicle and posed seductively with her arms over her head and then froze in place. Her lovely body was on full display for anyone who wandered by. Having her as a decoration was much better for the company and Michael couldn't wait to explore her more. But there was one thing that was nagging him. One thing he wanted to do but wasn't sure if it was right.

As if on cue, a hot young intern entered the cubicle and greeted Michael with a smile.

"Mrs. Gibbs wanted me to grab you. She wants to see you in the conference room, pronto."

Michael stood with his jaw slacked. His fantasy woman was summoning him. Or was he making his fantasy woman summon him? Regardless, he wasn't going to leave Carly disappointed.

Michael followed the young intern down the long hallway. The poor woman had a really attractive face, but nothing else going on for her. He could fix that. While she walked, he stared at her ass and it grew bigger and bigger with her hips swaying more and more to the side with each stride. Now that was more like it.

When they reached the door, the intern turned around, revealing her new huge rack and thick lips. Before she was cute and now her appearance screamed sex.

"Mrs. Gibbs is in a meeting right now, but she insisted that you join her." The intern said. Her voice even sounded sexier like she was flirting with him now, but that was just her new default voice. "Whenever you're ready, you can head in."

The intern left and Michael stood at the door. Despite having his powers, a closed door was always nerve wracking because he had no idea what was happening on the other side. Were people affected in there? Could he affect everyone or was there a capacity limit? All questions, but no answers. The only thing he knew for sure was that he was not going to waste this opportunity.

Michael squeezed the knob and opened the door slowly. To his disappointment, Carly was giving a presentation to the rest of the executive team. Upon closer inspection, there was something different about her, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it from far away.

"Excuse me young man, but this is an executive only meeting." The CEO, Kendall Thorn, said.

"That's okay, Mrs. Thorn, I invited Michael." Carly said. She motioned Michael to join her. "Come on up to the front."

The executive team glared at Michael. Their awkward, stern stares momentarily made him forget he could wish anything that he wanted. But he was too enthralled by Carly to care. Her beauty captivated him like no other women ever had, even while he had dated her daughter, Alexis. As he moved closer and closer, he realized what was different about her. It was the changes he had passively thought about for her when he had first discovered the wish fulfillment device.

Carly's facial creases were gone, giving her more of a youthful appearance along with her new, bee stung lips. Her tits were bigger and so was her ass, but her waist had shrunk a few sizes. And instead of light makeup and casual business attire, Carly's face was made up like she was ready for a night on the town in her tight blouse and even tighter skirt which stopped just below her bulging ass.

Once Michael came face to face with Carly, he was speechless. Not only was she literally the woman of his dreams, but she also now looked like his greatest fantasy version of her.

"Hello Michael, you didn't think I would forget about you, did you?"

"Ummm...no."

He had no idea what she was talking about. Carly's hand found Michael's crotch and she undid his zipper so his already raging hard on could spring free. Her hand grabbed it and stroked it as she turned back to the executive team, who remained unphased despite the sexual activity going on in front of them.

"Sorry everyone, I'm going to try and multitask here. I owe Michael a blow job, so I figured I should get that out of the way before I get swamped with work." Carly said in a presentation voice that projected to all corners of the room.

"Turning your...attention...glug...to the nex...glug..slide."

Michael stood frozen as Carly continued her presentation from her knees and occasionally stuck his cock in her mouth while she switched slides. Even though he had seen things that were beyond his wildest dreams earlier, this felt more like a fantasy because Michael could not actually remember wishing anything relating to Carly. Of course, he had thought about her, but not in this context. Could the wish fulfillment device pick up on subconscious wishes too?

Suddenly the door burst opened and in walked his sexy ex-girlfriend, Alexis. There were no physical changes to her, but her Lulu Lemon yoga pants and tight tank top revealed that she had just been in the gym ensuring her body stayed fit and toned. None of the executives reacted to her presence and instead maintained their focus on Carly's presentation even though she had her mouth full of cock while trying to talk.

Michael was speechless at the sight of his ex-girlfriend, and he wondered what he had secretly wished. Alexis stopped in front of Michael, licked three of her fingers and then put them down the front of her pants.

"Sorry, but the sight of my mom blowing you really turns me on." Alexis said.

He nodded appreciatively and tried not to make any further wishes. His deepest fantasies were starting to come alive including his favorite fantasy of his ex encouraging him to fuck her mom while she watched. Now it was happening!

Carly's blowjob skills were exquisite and before Michael knew it, he blew a load all over her pretty face in front of her bosses. But like it was a normal occurrence in a meeting, Carly just stood up and moved to the next slide. Sliding down her panties, she bent forward and motioned Michael to mount her while she finished up her presentation. Without hesitation, Michael obliged and entered Carly from behind. Alexis gave a moan that momentarily caught Michael's attention. He had forgotten that she was even there. The whole scenario was crazy and he wondered, not wished, if it could get even crazier.

What made things more distracting was how worked up Carly was getting with each thrust.

"And with this quarter, we expect... fuck me harder Michael... to see an increase in revenue...oh yes.. I've been a bad girl...due to the increase in... fuck yes.. products offered."

Michael didn't stop and Carly continued begging and moaning while trying to present.

"And that concludes the presentation." Carly said. "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to have Michael rail me until I cum all over this desk."

Carly pulled Michael out and then switched positions to lie on her back on the desk with her legs up on either side.

"Come on Michael, fuck this married pussy. I need you inside me so bad."

Michael glanced at Alexis who smiled approvingly. Not one to ignore a girl pleading for his cock, Michael entered his ultimate fantasy. It was ecstasy to look into the eyes of the hottest woman he had ever seen while he fucked her. Grabbing a handful of her curly hair, Michael brought Carly's now youthful face close and made out with the woman he had wanted since he had first laid eyes on her. And now here she was in all her glory, begging to be fucked.

Even with a respectable sexual history, this was by far the best fuck he had ever had or ever would have. She was perfect. Her pussy was perfect, and her playful dirty talk and loud screams gave him the encouragement he needed to go as hard as he could.

Michael leaned back and grabbed both her legs, spreading them wide apart. He turned his head slightly and gave Alexis a mischievous smile.

"Beg me to fuck your mom."

"Oh yes, please, please fuck my mom. Fuck her like you fucked me with that big cock." Alexis said, her hand never skipped a beat as she worked herself into a sexual frenzy. She was desperate to orgasm but being held back by something intangible.

With another wish, Michael's cock grew inside Carly and her eyes widened to indicate that she felt it.

"Get ready, bitch." Michael said.

Michael pushed Carly's legs wider, so they were practically doing the splits on the table and then proceeded to jack hammer her pussy with his anvil of a cock. Carly screamed in pleasure while Michael adjusted and put a few fingers on her clit for extra stimulation.

With the help of a wish, Michael was able to maintain control and Carly was forbidden from cumming. He wanted as much time as he could with her pussy and wasn't going to let a premature orgasm ruin it.

"You're under my control now, bitch. You can't cum unless I allow it." Michael said.

Carly looked concerned, but those feelings were quickly overwhelmed by the pleasure pulsating through her. He could go on for hours fucking her senseless without getting bored. The woman whom he had fantasized about as a teen, now surrendering to his cock. She was the perfect slut and he had made her that way. Despite having all the power in the world, Michael's fun was soon interrupted by a commanding voice from the crowd.

"I've had quite enough of this sexual tomfoolery. Carly, that presentation was subpar at best, and I expected more from you." Kendall said.

Carly tried to get up to defend herself, but Michael waved a reassuring finger at his new toy then looked up at Kendall while he continued fucking Carly.

"You know what, I've had quite enough of your daughter and if you had raised her properly, she'd be more of a contribution to society." Michael said.

"How dare you question my parenting skills."

"Don't worry, I think there's a remedy." Michael said. On cue, Molly walked in, still in her desk slave outfit, and stood next to her mother. "I want you to spank her ten times to show her some much needed discipline."

"Please spank me, mommy. Please punish me." Molly said to her mother.

Kendall sat down in confusion, like she knew what she was doing but had no control over it, and her daughter lay across her lap. Michael had wished the CEO would follow his commands without complaint but still realize what she was doing so that he could see the look on her face as she performed each subsequent command.

The power of the spanking was left up to Kendall, so it was surprising to see the strength of each slap, which echoed throughout the room. Clearly, Kendall had some pent-up unresolved issues with her daughter.

Once she was done slapping her daughter's ass, Molly and Kendall stood back up.

"How are you doing this?" Kendall asked.

"A magician never reveals his tricks." Michael said. "And I do have more tricks up my sleeve."

"You're fired!" Kendall said. "I want you and your black magic out of this office right now!"

"It's not magic, it's technology, and I am not fired." Michael said. "In fact, I think as a reward for everyone's great work, you are going to fuck every employee. Starting with me."

As Kendall walked towards Michael, he made another wish. Molly and Alexis moved towards each other and met with a passionate embrace. Until their services were required, they'd be entertaining each other in a variety of ways.

Kendall sat on the desk next to Carly and didn't say a word. Carly got off the desk and onto her knees in front of her boss's hanging pussy. Carly spread Kendall's legs and went to work with her tongue while Michael slipped his cock inside Kendall's waiting mouth.

With a modification to Kendall's throat and lips, the suction and intake became overwhelmingly amazing. His boss grabbed his cock and made good use of the amazing blow job skills she had just acquired.

The pure pleasure from Kendall caused Michael to stop thinking and wishing for a moment and to actually be present for the experience. He had been so power hungry and curious with changing everything, he had almost forgot that it was all for him to enjoy.

After a few minutes of Kendall's expert fellatio, Michael had her lie down on the desk so that her head hung off the side with her mouth wide open. He then grabbed a hold of her head and did what every employee probably fantasized about. He fucked her face. With the increased size of Kendall's lips providing a buffer, it was almost like fucking a tight pussy. And with her now expansive throat, if Michael closed his eyes, he probably couldn't tell the difference. And neither could his cock. Within minutes, he released a load down her throat.

When Michael released his cock, the cum rushed out and down the front and sides of her face. The two daughters rushed over to clean up the mess, happily licking up the cum and sneaking in kisses with each other in the process.

Michael walked around the desk to the other side of Kendall where Carly continued her oral assault. Kendall's pussy was dripping wet, drenching Carly's face. Feeling the power that he had, Michael grabbed the back of Carly's head and pushed her face in more, making sure that she soaked in all she could of Kendall's mess. Carly put up no fight and happily went along with whatever Michael was doing. He didn't exactly wish for her compliance, but somewhere deep down he must have thought about her being a doting fuck toy.

When he was done, he gently pulled her away and let her drop beside the desk. Her face was red and wet, but she still smiled. Whatever Michael wanted was her command. She'd happily fuck him, suck him off and smoother her own face in her boss's pussy, all for his amusement.

As much as Michael wanted to take Carly aside and fuck her all afternoon, he had to deal with Kendall first. Looking down at his semi-flaccid cook, he made another wish and watched it grow hard then longer and thicker. His ten-inch thick cock was now ready to penetrate Kendall's dripping wet pussy. At his insistence, Carly gently guided it inside Kendall who screamed with a mix of pleasure and pain. The tightness was something Michael had never experienced before, and he wished for lower sensitivity or he risked the possibility of exploding at the slightest movement.

Without being prompted, Carly moved around to the other side and playfully smothered Kendall's face with her own wet pussy. He hadn't even wished it or instructed it and already Carly was his partner in crime.

Molly and Alexis joined Michael on either side, giving him access to their tits and occasionally making out with him. His thrusts were gentle and slow, being careful not to really hurt Kendall. He had wished her pussy to be stretched enough to accommodate, but still wanted it tight enough to really feel the grip of each movement.

Like a condom around a cock, her pussy squeezed around his manhood almost as well as her lips. But the intention wasn't a slow and steady pace, but a slow build up as he broke her pussy in. Grabbing a handful of tits on either side, he used the daughters for leverage as his hips picked up speed, back and forth. There were so many visual stimuli, that it was a shock he didn't just cum.

To make things interesting, Michael wished for side effects from each thrust. Any time he pumped in and out, the two daughters lost IQ points. Further, each thrust also grew Kendall's tits and lips.

With his new wishes in place, Michael carefully fucked his boss. Like he was pumping a tire, her tits and lips grew a bit bigger each time. But the most intriguing part was watching the body language and demeanor of the two young women on either side of him. After five thrusts the women became giddy with giggles and shifted to emphasize their most valuable assets to Michael. Both Molly and Alexis rubbed their naked tits against Michael and stroked his cheek as if to entice him to fuck them instead.

Michael picked up his pace and fucked Kendall which elicited further giggles from the two girls. He didn't know what was more fascinating, the large sex doll tits and lips on Kendall or the drooling and smiling trophies hanging off his arms.

It wasn't long before Alexis and Molly slipped into valley girl accents and wanted nothing more than for Michael to fuck them too. To distract them from their insatiable lust, he ordered them to suck on Kendall's new large tits and they happily obliged.

With the two promiscuous girls sucking on Kendall's tits, Michael could now see the full effect of his wish. As he fucked Kendall, her tits grew, and Alexis and Molly's IQs decreased. Each thrust of his cock sent the two girls into a fit of giggles as they desperately tried to maintain their mouths around the large, sensitive nipples. It wasn't long before the daughters were drooling all over Kendall's fun bags with big empty smiles on their faces.