The Wishing Device

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael looked up at Carly who was in the middle of her own pleasurable enlightenment. Kendall was not only receiving the best sex she ever had, but she was also ensuring that Carly was experiencing the best oral that she would ever have.

Not wanting to take away from his true desired target, Michael leaned forward and met Carly's lips in the middle. For a moment, it was just them, passionately making out as he inflated his boss's tits and fucked IQ points away from two women who probably wouldn't have relied on their intelligence anyway. Between each kiss, Carly moaned into Michael's mouth, indicating Kendall was taking her oral duties very seriously.

It was extremely intimate, and Michael couldn't believe it was happening. They broke their kiss for a moment and stared into each other's eyes. There had been nothing wrong with Carly's body before, but Michael had his idea set on the perfect woman and the majority of that was based on this MILF's initial appearance. Now she was hotter, younger, and hornier than ever.

The whole scene was stretching Michael's imagination and although he had again wished that he could last as long as he wanted, he soon realized that the build-up without any sort of release was more pain than pleasure. There had to be a climax, otherwise there was no pinnacle of absolute bliss.

So, Michael made another wish. The two daughters, smiling ear to ear like the bimbos they had become, got up and stood over Kendall so that their pussies aligned with the ballooning tits below. Their hands crossed over and Alexis and Molly began masturbating each other over Molly's mother, the boss of the entire company.

With a few more thrusts, Michael was ready to orchestrate the greatest orgasm ever. Kendall's body trembled underneath him, anticipating the earth-shattering shockwave that Michael's cum would send through her body.

The final thrust came, and Michael released his seed inside her, setting off a cascade of events. Simultaneously, the daughters' hard-working hands made each other squirt all over Kendall and by proxy, Michael, while at the front, Carly's pussy also poured into Kendall's waiting mouth. All the women moaned and screamed with no influence from Michael's wishes. Their reactions were natural and real, and not manufactured by his device. As much as he wanted to wish for every little detail, it was impossible to keep track of what was his doing and what was reality.

With his cock still inside Kendall, who's tits were at least a double D cup, and with the two naked daughters, giggling as they relaxed from a tense orgasm, the one thought that kept returning to Michael's mind was the diamond ring on Carly's hand. He had been obsessed with Carly for as long as he could remember and now, he had the power to make her his.

Despite the numerous naked, and very attractive women in front of him, including the one he was balls deep in, there was only one true woman for him. The one he longed for since he had hit puberty. She was the one he had fantasized about through high school and college. She was also the one who was lovingly staring back at him while her pussy rested on her boss's face. There was only one thing he could do to make things how they should be.

Michael made another wish. A wish that the diamond ring belonged to him, and that Carly was his. But he didn't stop there. He made more and more wishes until the world started spinning and then faded to black.

***

Michael's eyes opened and he found that he was sitting at his desk. That had to be the craziest dream he had ever had. It was too bad that the Kollar device wasn't real.

The blinking red dot on his phone caught his eye. He hit the button and in a few short moments, Kendall, his hot older secretary, walked through the door.

"Sir, your wife's here to see you." Kendall said.

"Send her in, Kendall."

"Yes, sir."

Michael watched his secretary walk away. It was unfortunate that she had never succeeded in making it beyond secretary. Michael always saw her as ambitious, but it kind of ended at the foot of a man. Clearly, she had needed more guidance to allow her career to take off.

Kendall walked by Michael's two newest office decor. The first one was a beautiful woman named Corrina who stood elegantly in a cocktail dress. And the second one was Alexis, who looked as equally exquisite in tight workout clothes.

Carly walked through the door and Michael felt himself cum. Not at the sight of his wife, although she looked super fine in her tight outfit, but at the feeling between his legs.

Below him, his desk slave Molly had his cock in her mouth and even after she had brought him to orgasm, she didn't let it go. He remembered that her current duties were cock sleeve and blow job.

Carly moved around the desk and gave Michael a big kiss on the lips. She then sat down, aware, but uncaring of the woman under the desk with her husband's cock in her mouth.

"So I confirmed our tickets to that new movie starring Abbie are all set. I'm so excited." Carly said.

Michael glanced briefly at her diamond ring, which was now bigger. Anything to make his wife happy.

"That's great honey. I should be finished up here this morning and then I'll join you for dinner beforehand."

Carly leaned in and made out with him for a few minutes before leaving. Michael sat back and with the blood flowing back down below, he felt his desk slave get back to work. Life was perfect. Not only did he get his fantasy woman, and his fantasy company, but he also had his ex-girlfriend as a display trophy in his office. Her job was to literally dress up and to be a decoration for her ex-boyfriend while he fucked her mom, sometimes in front of her. If that wasn't the greatest result from a relationship that didn't work out, he didn't know what was.

One thing was for sure. All this was possible because of the...

Michael suddenly realized that this new reality was all from the Kollar device. It worked, it actually worked. He was married to Carly and all of the other wishes came true too. The CEO was now his secretary, and her daughter was now blowing him every hour of the day. His two new office decor were women he once knew, but who made better decorations than workers because he loved staring at them.

It was all crazy to think that his life was completely different now and it was only going to get better. He looked down at Molly with the intention of making her tits bigger for a titty fuck, but nothing happened. After checking his pockets and finding them empty, Michael opened each drawer of his desk looking for the device, but it was nowhere to be found. Without it, his life was permanently like this. Not that he could complain, but where could the device have gone? Did someone else have it?

Michael sat back and let Molly work her magic. Maybe it didn't matter. Because in the end, Michael got to go home to his fantasy wife. His new beautifully modified wife. His beloved Carly. Oh, and he also had a company now. That was cool too, but nothing compared to being able to bang and own his longest sexual fantasy. That was his biggest wish. That was his wish fulfilled.

FIN