The Witch

Story Info
Ellie ("The Wild Wood") has another supernatural encounter.
7k words
4.69
2.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Months had passed since Ellie's bizarre experience in the ancient woodland. She had returned the next day, longing to be given another glimpse into the frightening and magical world that the creature had shown her. It was true that the monster had terrified her, even hurt her, but she wanted that again. The feeling of being totally in the control of that huge, powerful presence had been the most intense experience of her life. To Ellie's aching disappointment, there had been no trace of the wild man. Her boyfriend had been baffled as to why she was so keen to walk in the woods again. He only remembered the two of them being so drunk that they had fallen and passed out. Perhaps there was something else in him, too, an instinctive sense of the danger. Ellie wondered whether there was a deep memory buried inside him. Had he woken and seen what had happened to her? Had he realized that he could never compete with that? Had he forced himself to forget?

When the wild man did not show itself, did not even give a sign that it had been real, Ellie began to tell herself that nothing had happened. It made more sense to believe in a drunken hallucination than a monster that lived in the shadows of ancient trees.

With a deep, miserable resignation, she was forced to return to mundane life. There was nobody she could talk to about what had happened. Her friends would either think that she had gone mad or they would think she was lying. In truth, she did not want to share her secret with anyone, not unless they could tell her how to find the wild man again. It was not just that she wanted that feral, inhuman sex, she wanted the sense of wonder and magic too. For one brief moment she had been allowed to look into a world that was both more terrifying and more wonderful than her own. Now she had to return to a world of bills to pay and laundry to wash. It was painful to have tasted magic and then be denied its flavour again.

There was one change in Ellie. She had started to seek out old, natural places. She liked ancient woods and ruined churches. She could not properly explain why, but part of her felt that old places might bring her close to the old god. Her boyfriend found it strange. He had no interest in joining her on her walks. She wondered if he had developed a fear where she had developed a fascination. Whatever the cause, he left her to wander alone.

Ellie had driven for an hour to get to a beautiful old wood that she had found with a quick internet search. People online had recommended the place for its wildlife, its birds and the ancient trees. It was a beautiful Saturday in September, as warm as any summer day. Ellie was wearing a light dress as she was certain that it would not rain, but she had put on boots, knowing that the woods were no place for sandals, whatever the weather. Her boyfriend had teased her for the odd outfit, pretty dress and clumpy boots, but she had just giggled and gone out anyway. She did not need his approval. There had been a time when she might have worried about his opinion on her clothes, but her confidence had grown.

There was a car park near the path into the woods. Thanks to the beautiful weather, there were a lot of other walkers and that made Ellie sigh. She preferred to be alone. It seemed unlikely that the magic would find her if there were other people watching. Nevertheless, she got out of the car and smiled. The sky was a cloudless blue and the trees had not lost their summer colour. It was as though a moment of midsummer had been suspended in time, just for her. Feeling cheerful, she followed the path into the woods.

There was a map at the start of the trail and Ellie chose a four mile route. She would walk slowly and take all afternoon. Even if she could not find another forest god, she could daydream about one. It was amusing to pass middle-aged walkers, secure in her secret dreams. They wished her good afternoon and she wished them the same. They could not guess that her head was filled with rough, wild fucking.

Ellie was so lost in thought that she was not sure how long she had been walking. She took out her phone to check the time. She had been out for half an hour, no more. The path was quiet now, the other walkers must be taking different routes. The woods were lively with birds and breezes, though, so she did not feel alone. She wondered if she would be able to get a signal and find herself on a map. She opened the phone again and frowned. There was no signal. Sighing, she slipped it back into her bag, alongside her bottle of water. A map was not really necessary. The path was clear and there were helpful markers at all the junctions. The forest was old, but it had been tamed by generations of walkers.

Ellie went on, admiring the size and age of the trees. Huge, gnarled branches were thick with moss, like green fur. Bracken and brambles crowded the edge of the path. Amongst the greenery, Ellie saw all sorts of wildflowers and felt slightly ashamed that she could identify none of them. She felt as though she ought to know more about nature. Perhaps if she learned everything about the woods, the old god would return to her.

There was another walker coming towards her along the path. The woman was much taller than Ellie. She had masses of black, curling hair and brown skin that looked Mediterranean. She was wearing a white, billowing blouse that tied at the neck and a peasant skirt that floated around her. Ellie was surprised to see that the woman had bare feet. Perhaps she had no fear of sharp stones and prickly brambles. On seeing Ellie, the woman gave a wide, shining smile, her full lips spreading over white teeth. "Good afternoon," she said. She sounded like a local. It was strange to hear a rural accent from such an exotic-looking woman.

"Hiya," Ellie replied. She suddenly felt shy. The woman was distractingly attractive and she looked totally confident in the woods. Anyone brave enough to have bare feet in a forest had to be bold or mad.

"I'm Donna," said the woman. The name did not seem to suit her, Ellie thought, but she could not really talk about suitable names.

"Ellie," she replied, wondering why they were introducing themselves.

"I don't want to be rude, but are you lost? I don't usually see walkers in this part of the wood," Donna said, looking curiously at Ellie, almost as though she were studying her face, trying to read some secret hidden in it.

"Um, I don't think I'm lost," Ellie said. She felt a moment of doubt. She had never walked this path before. She had no way of knowing whether she was going the right way. "I tried to find a map on my phone, but I can't get a signal."

Donna smirked, as though the idea of a phone was just silly. "No, you won't get a signal around here," she said, sounding amused. "You're very close to my place. Come down with me and then I can put you back on the right path?" she said.

Ellie paused. It sounded like a reasonable offer. Anyway, Donna was attractive and Ellie was intrigued to see where she lived. It was strange that someone had a house out here in the middle of nowhere.

"It's this way," said Donna, pointing down a turning that Ellie had not noticed just a moment before. The path was narrow, twisting and lined with even more flowers. Ellie was proud that she could recognize foxgloves growing in startling profusion. Donna walked by Ellie's side, more than a head taller, looking down when she spoke, her eyes dark and beautiful. "You have the face of someone who knows the woods well," she said, with a suggestive look.

Ellie found herself blushing, though she could not really say why. "Oh, I don't really know the woods, but I love them. I'm trying to find out more about them," she said.

Donna raised an eyebrow as though she did not quite believe what Ellie had said. "Hmm, I think you know the woods a lot better than you're admitting. You've got a face that tells secrets. Well, maybe you'll tell me when the time's right. Anyway, here's my place," she said, gesturing ahead.

Ellie gasped. She was certain that there had been nothing but woodland ahead of them. Now she realized that there was a cottage, a low, thatched building that was surrounded by bountiful gardens. She could see a foam of flowers, apple trees laden with fruit and a vegetable garden. There were two gardeners at work. One gardener was a huge, hulking man with tangled black hair and a black beard. He was bent double, but Ellie could tell that he must be toweringly tall. The other gardener was younger and slighter, a youth with the same dark skin as Donna. He looked up from the flower beds and grinned at them. He had green eyes in a dark, pointed face. His black hair was tousled and flopped over his eyes.

"Back to work, Jack Sly," said Donna, pointing to the mischievous-looking young man. "The beds don't weed themselves."

Ellie saw the the young man winked and then returned to his weeding.

"Come inside," said Donna. "You can have a cider and we can talk about getting you back on the path home." She pushed open the garden gate. A small sign on the gate said "Hagnook Cottage".

"Oh, alright," said Ellie. The mention of cider and the strange suddenness of the cottage's appearance were making her heart beat faster. She was beginning to think that she may have found the magic once again.

Inside, the cottage was pleasantly shady, with low ceilings, black beams and whitewashed, rough walls. Ellie thought it was strange that she saw no light switches, no landline. Donna led her into a kitchen that seemed normal enough, if rather old fashioned. There was a long kitchen table and eight wooden chairs. The table was laden with garden produce, fruit and vegetables in a wild profusion. It looked like a harvest festival.

Donna poured golden cider from a stone jug into two earthenware tankards. She sat at the table and invited Ellie to sit beside her.

Feeling oddly nervous, Ellie sat down and sipped the cider. The taste took her back to the terrifying, magical night in the woods.

"So, walking girl," said Donna, smiling. "You've walked this path for a reason, admit it. You came looking for someone you've met before."

Ellie put down her mug and blushed. "I... how did you know?" she whispered.

"Some don't have eyes to see. Not me. I can see it all over your face. You're blessed. You've been with a wodwo," Donna said. She looked impressed and amused at the same time.

"Wodwo?" asked Ellie. The word was not familiar to her.

"That's what I call them. They have other names. Wild Men, Green Men, Ancients. You know just what I mean. Your friends look at your face and see nothing. I look and I see. Well, look for yourself," Donna said. She got up from the table and opened a cupboard. Ellie caught a glimpse of strange knives, a crystal ball and dried herbs. Donna took out a hand mirror and held it towards Ellie.

Ellie looked at her face in the tarnished silver. She gasped. Her face was covered in glittering, fresh semen. She raised her hand to her face. She could feel nothing and the shimmering stuff in the mirror did not move. She could not wipe it off.

"You're Fae Marked," laughed Donna, amused at Ellie's attempts to remove the evidence of her forbidden night. "Your kind can't see it, but it's plain to my kin." Donna looked smug. She took the mirror back to the cupboard and sat down. "So, be honest with me, walking girl. Do you want to find the wodwo again? Do you ache to be a little slut for that monster?"

Ellie blushed harder and gasped. She wanted to storm off, furious at such rudeness. Society had taught her that she ought to be offended at the word 'slut'. She did not move. The truth was that she did want to meet the 'wodwo' again. "I wanted... I wanted to find the magic again," she said, weakly. She could not admit that she longed to be controlled and used.

Donna laughed and gave Ellie a friendly smile. "That's a nice euphemism. Well, you've enough skill to walk the path, even if it's a struggle to find it. You'll get more adept, in time. You've a lot to learn, though. Don't worry, there a things an old witch like me can teach you," said Donna, then she took a long drink of her cider.

"Witch? So it is magic?" whispered Ellie. It felt silly to say it aloud.

Donna put down her tankard and grinned. "Don't try to understand everything too fast. Don't ask too many questions. You'll learn from experience, walking girl. So we have to give you some experiences. I'll offer you this: I'll teach you some things and then send you back to the path home. You won't stay longer than this afternoon, no more than three hours. You'll be home for tea. In return, you'll do as you're told. How does that sound?"

Ellie shivered. She knew she should stop and think. The wodwo had surely shown her that magic was a rough and dangerous business. Donna's deal sounded too good to be true and it probably was. Before she could hesitate any further, her body betrayed her and her mouth blurted, "Deal!"

Donna's full lips parted and spread into a broad smile. Her eyes were happy, though there was a clear hint of mischief in them, perhaps even cruelty. "Stand up," she said, getting up from her own chair.

With weak knees, Ellie got to her feet. As soon as she did, Donna grasped her firmly around the waist and hoisted her up to sit on the table. Ellie gasped. She had not expected Donna to be so strong. Donna roughly spread Ellie's knees and stood between them, pulling the small woman close to her before kissing her hungrily. Ellie whimpered with excitement as Donna's tongue found hers. They both tasted of the strong cider. Donna's hand rose up into Ellie's hair and grab a handful of it, keeping Ellie exactly where she wanted her. Donna's other hand began to roughly grope Ellie's breasts, pinching the nipples into an aching hardness. Ellie moaned and writhed with pleasure. She let her own hands start to explore Donna, feeling a strong, voluptuous body under the flimsy blouse and peasant skirt. When Ellie's hands rose to the larger woman's full breasts, Donna broke the kiss and smiled. "You want to touch them?" she asked, starting to unlace the blouse, exposing more and more of her large, dark breasts. She was wearing no bra and her heavy breasts hung freely. She had wide areolae and thick, stiff nipples. Firmly, Donna guided Ellie's head to her breast and fed the nipple into her eager mouth. Ellie began to suck. To her surprise, there was a squirt of warm wetness into her mouth. She was about to release Donna's nipple, but the larger woman snapped, "Suck! Taste! Drink!"

With wide, surprised eyes, Ellie began to suck, tasting Donna's warm, sweet milk. It reminded her of the taste of the cider, but there were other flavours. She thought she tasted chocolate and cinnamon, full of comfort. There was something else too, a spice, like the heat of fresh chillies. As her mouth filled, Ellie knew she had no choice but to swallow. Donna was clamping her head against her breast, breathing heavily and excitedly as she forced Ellie to drink. When Ellie swallowed, Donna laughed, clamping her even more tightly. "That's it, little walking girl. You're tasting a witch's milk. If you want magic, drink it. I'll feed you the magic that you want," whispered Donna. She yanked her nipples from Ellie's mouth, creamy milk dripping down the dark nipple. She pushed Ellie's face into the other breast and made her feed again. While Ellie sucked, Donna reached down between her legs and hitch up her dress, tugging Ellie's panties to one side and starting to rub firmly at her lips and clitoris. It did not surprise either of them that Ellie was already dripping wet, her pussy melting in the presence of a powerful woman.

For a while, there was nothing but moaning and wet sounds. Ellie was sucking and swallowing noisily, while Donna's fingers pushed rhythmically into her sopping pussy. Ellie was getting increasingly excited, knowing that she could be made to cum easily with just Donna's fingers. Donna, however, had other plans. "You've had enough for now," she said pulling her breast from Ellie's mouth, smiling at the disappointment in the smaller woman's eyes. "Don't worry, I'll feed you a different way. Lay on this table," she said, pushing aside fruits and vegetables so that Ellie could like on the hard wood. With a wicked grin, Donna picked up a thick cucumber and rubbed it between her dripping breasts. "I'm going to ride on your face and jam this into your little cunt," she said, sounding jovial.

Ellie could only gasp and shiver. Donna wasted no time. She climbed onto the table with the balance of a dancer, lifting her peasant skirt to show she was wearing no underwear. Her pussy lips were thick and pretty, her pubic hair trimmed, but glossy black. With no hesitation, Donna knelt down, pushing her pussy onto Ellie's mouth. "Tongue, now!" snapped Donna, grunting with satisfaction as she felt Ellie begin to lick. As Ellie lapped at the pussy grinding on her face, Donna positioned the cucumber at Ellie's pussy, teasing her with the blunt end of it. Ellie whined with excitement and lust as she felt the thick thing teasing her. She spread her legs wider, desperate that Donna would satisfy her.

Suddenly, Donna plunged the cucumber into Ellie's hungry pussy, sticking the vegetable deep into the tight warmth. Ellie's back arched and she moaned into Donna's pussy. Donna immediately pulled the cucumber back and thrust it deep again, wanting to enjoy Ellie's moans and writhing movements. Pleased with the resulting groan, Donna began to withdraw and plunge, over and over. As she fucked Ellie with the cucumber, Donna ground her pussy onto Ellie's obedient mouth.

The table was uncomfortable and Ellie knew she would ache later, but she did not care. Her pussy had not felt this good since the wodwo had taken her. Her mouth felt almost equally good. The burning spice of Donna's milk was enhanced by the tang of her juicy pussy. Inside Ellie, the milk and wetness were were flowing, bringing the promised magic. Ellie knew that she was changing, just as she had been changed by the wodwo. The wild old god had marked her with its lust, now Donna was filling her with witch-magic.

"Come on, you hungry little bitch, eat!" Donna growled, pushing her pussy down harder and jabbing the cucumber with a more vicious rhythm. Ellie could not properly make sounds, or she would have shrieked. Her body was being used again and she loved it. Sensing an approaching orgasm, she spread her legs and arched her back more, her body tense, desperate for the ultimate pleasure. Donna increased the speed of the cucumber's pounding, using her other hand to rub Ellie's clitoris. Ellie could not resist the relentless fucking and began to cum, her body hammering against the wooden table. In return, Donna began to climax, squirting her wetness into Ellie's open mouth, half-drowning her in wetness.

When Donna finally climbed off Ellie's face, she gave no sign that she was tired. She hopped easily from the table, chuckling at the wet mess that Ellie had become. Ellie was panting for breath, looking at Donna with astonished eyes. She could not understand how the tall witch was not tired or flustered. The tall woman stood there, her breasts bare and dripping, smirking down at Ellie. "I'm surprised a little thing like you survived the wodwo," Donna said. "We must train you to have more endurance. Look at you, limp and useless. Let's rutt some life into you."

Donna went to the kitchen's small window and leaned her head out into the bright bounty of the garden. "Sly! Brute! Leave the garden for a while and come attend to a different flower. There's hard work to be done," she called. When she came back to Ellie, she was laughing. "My boys will help me make something of you. You've learnt to walk from the Mundane to Faery. You've got a lot more to learn until you're a witch like me, mind," said Donna, idly stroking her hand over Ellie's shivering body.

12