The Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I don't understand any of this! Why did the wodwo choose me? Why is magic all about sex?" she whimpered. She knew that Donna's "boys" were coming and she knew that they were going to fuck her. She simply did not understand why.

Donna laughed sweetly. "For you the magic is fucking, because that's how your magic works. You burn with a power that the Kindred need. When we fuck you, it feeds us. It makes you stronger, too. It took you a while to recover from what you gave the wodwo. It won't take so long to recover from me and my boys. One day you'll be able to walk in Faery whenever you choose. But don't try to understand too much, little walker. Let nature be what nature is and let magic do what magic does. Stop talking. Save your breath. You'll need your strength for the boys," said Donna. She smiled as the big gardener stepped into the kitchen. He had to duck beneath the low beams. His bearded face was grinning. "I've warmed her up for you, Brute. Now show her what a hard worker you are," Donna said, perching herself on the table near Ellie's head, eager to watch the show.

Ellie watched in horror as the huge man started to undress. She could not believe that he was wearing clothes that might have been bought from a shop. His grubby shirt and jeans could not really be from fairyland, could they? Donna was surely not really talking about fairies?

"Jack Sly," said Donna, as the other gardener stepped in. "Nice of you to join us. Brute got here before you, so he's taking her first. I wonder if she'll be able to feel you when it's your turn!"

Sly smiled and shrugged. "I shall endeavour to make her feel, Belladonna. Brute's strong, but I have my clever ways. I'm sure I know a trick or two to make her wail," he said, taking a seat at the table and helping himself to an apple.

Ellie gulped in fear. The man they called Brute, if he was a man, had undressed entirely. He was huge, muscular and hairy, more so than any man she had ever been with. His cock was not monstrous but it was long and thick enough to make Ellie shudder. "Come here, little flower," he said, chuckling warmly. He seized her ankles and dragged her roughly to the edge of the table. Holding her ankles, he spread her wide and positioned his thick cock against her pussy. "I would kiss you and be gentle with you to ease this... but my lady Belladonna has already warmed you for me. Let's get straight to work!" He pushed his hips forward, his cock's thick head parting her lips. As he pushed with his hips, he pulled her legs around him, impaling her further and further on his cock.

"Oh fuck, FUCK!" Ellie shouted. She was already aroused and this was taking her to heights that she had not imagined. Being watched by Donna and Sly only made it more exciting. Donna was still bare-breasted, stroking herself lazily as she watched Brute going deeper. Sly was munching his apple and sniggering.

"How is she?" asked Sly, sounding casual.

Brute beamed. "She's wet, hot and tight as a maid!" he said happily, giving another thrust of his hips, just to be sure that he was buried to his depth. Ellie could feel his huge balls against her wet ass and she wondered if he would come as much as the wild man had done.

"Don't toy with the eager little whore," said Donna. "Teach her how to scream."

Brute smiled down at Ellie and shrugged. "You heard the Belladonna, little one. I might be tender with you, my my ladyship wants screams. Forgive me if I ignore your tears," he said. He reach down and wrapped both his huge hands around Ellie's waist. His hands were so large that they nearly met around her middle. "Now, to work," he said, giving her a wink. Then he began to fuck her so hard she thought the table would break.

Brute's hips pounded with a speed that most men his size would not be able to match. While he pushed into her, he used his strong arms to pull her firmly onto his cock. As he withdrew, he pushed her away, helping his cock almost completely leave her before it was slammed back in. The table shook, fruit and vegetables rolling everywhere. Ellie could feel grapes getting crushed under her, juice smearing her body and clothing. She was in no position to worry about the mess. It was all she could do to keep breathing with Brute pounding her. The table hammered and screeched as it moved on the kitchen flagstones. Ellie was screaming so loud she was certain that somebody somewhere must be able to hear her. They would surely think that she was being killed, not just fucked harder than any human woman had ever known.

"That's it, scream up, scream loud!" laughed Brute, sweating as he pounded her.

"I do believe she's going to cum already," said Sly, slouching in his chair and finishing his apple. "Are you sure she can survive this, milady?"

Donna tutted. "She's marked by a wodwo, boy," she said dismissively. "If she lived through that, she can lived through one gentle ogre. Come along, Brute, surely you have more than that in you?"

Brute grinned down at Ellie as he intensified his attack, driving down into Ellie so hard that she was on the edge of hysterics. She felt her pussy start to cum, though she was almost too overwhelmed by Brute's ferocity to be able to appreciate the orgasm. Her pussy squirted around the rapidly thrusting cock, wetness pattering out and over the table as the ogre pounded her.

"There she goes," said Sly, sounding casual. "She'll faint at this rate. I'd wager she's unconscious before Brute finishes."

Donna chuckled, twisting Ellie's head to the side to look in her eyes. "You won't faint, you lusty little bitch, will you? You're enjoying it too much, aren't you?"

"I... aghh... I... ah fuh... fuh... HAAAH!" screamed Ellie, unable to form words, less so a sentence. She was flopping and twitching under Brute as he lowered himself on top of her, his big body pinning her down. Her feet were pointing at the ceiling, her legs wobbling with every wild thrust of the ogre's hips.

"She's doing fine!" bellowed Brute, kissing Ellie's forehead as he ruthlessly continued to thrust, giving her no respite.

Ellie could not tell if her first orgasm had ended. She only knew that the pounding cock was going to force her to cum again.

"And another," commented Sly, watching the fountain of wetness coming from between Ellie's leg and onto the wet table.

"So much power," sighed Donna, basking in the waves of magical pleasure that were radiating out from Ellie's ravished body. "Keep working her, Brute, she has plenty to give us!"

"Aye, milady," laughed Brute, wiping his brow and brushing back his wild black hair.

Ellie noticed that the huge man had pointed ears. He was certainly not a man, not a human man. She was being used by something from another world. As she tried to think rationally, another climax racked her body. "Agh, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" she shrieked, her body aching from the assault and the pleasure.

"That's it!" urged Brute. "You get even tighter when you do that!" His face screwed up with the effort of driving himself into her tightness.

Ellie's head was swimming and she wondered if Sly might be right. She felt like she could faint at any moment.

"Damn, she's too good. Too hot and tight and wet..." gasped Brute, his black eyes widening.

"Surely not?" laughed Sly. "Surely a little thing like that can't have tamed our Brute?"

Ellie could feel the huge cock stiffening. Brute was pounding slower and deeper, his mouth gaping open and his burly body tensing.

"Oh you... sweet... tight... little... whore!" he roared, gripping the table so hard that Ellie heard the wood splintering. Then he thrust his whole length inside her and she felt it flex, the huge balls lifting. Then he was cumming, pumping so hard she could feel each stiffening of the thick cock inside her. As the first few jets shot out of him, he began to move again, his hips helping to keep the seed pumping.

"She's overflowing!" hooted Sly, clapping his hands. "I'll pour cider, we'll all need one after this!" He took the jug from the table before Brute's rattling knocked it to the ground.

Finally, Brute collapsed, pushing the air out of Ellie. He pushed himself up on his hands and said, "Didn't mean to flatten you! You took the strength out of me for a moment! You're a fine little slut, aren't you?" he said affectionately. Then he kissed her with great gentleness, his beard tickling her gasping face.

When he withdrew, Ellie groaned at the sudden change in sensation. She felt as though her pussy must be gaping, maybe even glowing red from the friction. Hot cum was leaking from her, pooling on the table. She wanted to sit up, but she was too weak.

"Is that all from you?" asked Donna, sounding amused at Brute's exhaustion.

The huge man was dressing already. He grinned sheepishly and shrugged. "She's stronger than she looks, that one! She damn near sucked the spirit out of me! I've never felt a cunt like it," he said, giving Ellie a smile of admiration. "I need to take a nap under a shady tree," he said, laughing at his own defeat.

"Well, away with you, Brute. I shall have to rename you Lamb, you're too gentle to be a monster," said Donna. She sounded amused, not angry.

Looking tousled, sweaty and slightly embarrassed, Brute shuffled out of the kitchen.

Donna peered down at Ellie's red face. She clicked her fingers. "Still with us, walker? Have a draught of cider. We can't let you sleep. You're not some lazy ogre. You're the one that looks for a wodwo in the woods. I promised Sly a treat, so you'd better get your wits back."

Sly and Donna eased Ellie into a sitting position and helped her to sip from a mug of cider. She took the drink gratefully, shivering and still panting. "So strong," she whispered. "Just so strong!"

Laughing, sly ruffled her hair and said, "Aye, he's strong. I'm sure we can find a way to make you feel, though. Drink up, my girly, let's see what old Sly can teach you. I'm sure we can find something that will wake you up."

Ellie let them wrestle her off the table. She could hardly stand, but that was no difficulty to them. They bent her over the table, her face flopping into the pool of her wetness and Brute's cum. She knew she ought to feel disgusted, but there was something exciting about being on a table smeared with crushed fruit and pure sex.

"Now then," said Sly, undressing himself slowly as he stood behind her. "I might not have my brother's strength, but I've more brains. Let's see what I can do to make you scream."

Ellie hardly had the strength to turn her head and look back at him. He was naked, his body slim and wiry. Her did not look as though he could be more than twenty, but his eyes were old and full of ancient mischief. The was slipping his belt through his hands. "Let's whip this horse until she's fit to ride!" he laughed. Then he brought the belt down on Ellie's buttocks and she screamed.

Donna laughed uproariously and went around the table to hold Ellie's wrists. She wanted her kept in place. "Don't you try to get away," whispered Donna. "You still have plenty more to give us! I have a large appetite and you are going to feed me."

Ellie was about to plead for mercy when another lash of the belt hit her backside and she the words were lost in a scream. "That's waking you," said Sly, a sadistic smile on his face. He took his time and kept his strokes precise. He only hit her six times in total, but when he was finished, her backside felt fiery.

"No more, no more!" she begged.

"No more?" Sly asked, mockingly. "Would you rather another fuck, girly?"

"Yes!" she whimpered, without hesitation. It would be better to have him fucking her than beating her with a belt.

"Good good," he said. "Now, where's that butter dish? Ah, here we are," he said.

Ellie could not quite see what he was doing, Donna was holding her in place too firmly. She could feel Sly's hands though, spreading her buttocks and smearing cool butter between them. She could feel his slim fingers rubbing circles around her anus and then one finger starting to poke the butter inside her.

Donna grinned and said, "It's so sweet watching your face, you know. You're afraid, but you love the fear. That's what attracted the wodwo to you. That and the power. You should always seek out old places, my dear. Seek out old forests, old pools, old caves. You'll find the paths that lead to the Kindred. In return for a taste of your power, they'll give you a taste of their art. How do you like Sly's art? Do you like those fingers up that tight little hole?" Donna's face was close to Ellie's, her dark eyes filling Ellie's mind. She could certainly feel Sly working two fingers deeper into her anus and she could feel the butter making her slippery. Unfortunately, she could not think clearly enough to speak.

"That should be enough," said Sly, sounding satisfied. "Now, my girly, let's see if he fucked you numb or if there's still some feeling in you."

Ellie felt a warm, large cockhead pressing against her asshole. Sly grunted a little, using his hand to help him as he pushed against her. Then her resistance gave way and the cock popped into her.

"Unh!" she groaned, looking at Donna with pleading eyes. She did not know if she were pleading for mercy or for more.

"And the rest just follows along," sighed Sly, inching himself deeper. Little by little, her pushed deeper, hissing with pleasure. He put one hand on her lower back and the other gripped the back of her neck. "Take it all, take the whole of it," he whispered, pushing further and further. His cock was not as thick as Brute's though it felt just as long. When his balls were finally resting against her, he chuckled in triumph. "There we are, the length is buried. Now, let's hear that singing voice," he said, slowly pulling back and then ramming it back into her.

The sudden, cruel thrust made Ellie scream into Donna's face. Donna cackled delightedly and called to Sly, "Hard and fast! Make her wail!"

"As you say, milady," said Sly and he began to fuck Ellie's arse with a viciousness that had her wide awake and screaming. As he fucked her, he pushed her face down into the hot wetness on the table, wanting her to taste what she had made. He kept thrusting, making the table shake, sometimes using one hand to spank her burning buttocks.

Ellie thought, once again, that she might black out. As Sly fucked, his cock seemed to thicken. Either that or she was tightening. It was too much for her, all she could do was scream and feel the pleasure pain and the painful pleasure.

"Listen to her howl!" grunted Sly. "She has rutted a wodwo and an ogre, but she wails like a banshee under a hobgoblin! Does it hurt, little slut? I do so hope it does!"

Ellie wanted to turn her head, to spit at him, to fight. She wanted to tell him that she could take so much more, that he was nothing to the old god of the forest. It was just hard to speak with her face crushed into a table of fruit and cum.

"I see you're enjoying yourself, Sly, but you'll never bugger a climax from her! If we want the power, we need her to enjoy it more!" said Donna, sounding irritable. "I know you like to hurt, but I want to feed. Let's see if we can work a miracle and make her climax while you abuse her."

Donna walked back around the table and helped Sly to sit back on a chair, pulling Ellie with him. She collapsed back against him, his cock sunk in her anus. Now that she was sitting still, her backside still hurt, but she no longer had to scream. "I... I won't cum... from this!" she snapped disdainfully, trying to look back at Sly's sneering face.

"But you might from this!" laughed Donna, brandishing the cucumber again. Then she knelt down between the legs of Sly and Ellie and started to push the cucumber into Ellie's unprotected pussy.

"Ah fuck! No! I can't, not him and that!" Ellie protested as Donna, grimacing, tried to work the cucumber up and into her.

"Of course you can," said Donna. "And when it's in you, I'll lick you until you sing a different song."

Ellie looked down, her mouth hanging open as she realized what she was about to experience. She had a cock buried in her arse, a cucumber was just starting to slide into her pussy and Donna was leaning closer, ready to lick her clitoris. Donna teasingly stuck out her tongue. It was much longer than a human tongue and the tip was forked. Ellie gasped, "Oh fuck!" Then the cucumber slide right into her and she threw her head back, her eyes rolling. Donna bent lower and her mouth began to work.

The pleasure was indescribable.

Sly was moving her more slowly, raising and lowering her on his rigid cock. The cucumber was stiff in her pussy and Donna's bizarre tongue was exploring Ellie's aching clitoris.

The next moments might have been minutes, might have been hours. Ellie used no words. She was lost in sensations. Every part of her that could feel pleasure was being pushed to its absolute limit. The thrusting, the stretching, the filling, the licking... all seemed to go on and on.

Ellie could not tell if she would never cum or if she was continually cumming and simply seeking some higher plane of pleasure. When the last climax came, she knew that she had found something that ordinary people would never know. The magic in her was like fire, starting in her abdomen and then bursting out like an explosion, thundering through her whole body.

With his cock trapped inside her, Sly howled with pleasure and fear, feeling her draining him, his cock erupting in her, cumming painfully until he was begging to be released. Donna opened her mouth wide, accepting the flood of glittering wetness that burst out of Ellie's pussy. The cucumber was yanked out and Ellie sprayed Donna's face and hungry, open mouth.

The last image that Ellie saw was Donna, her face and breasts dripping, lapping at her pussy, feeding on the pure pleasure.

Then there was only the sound of birds singing and a breeze moving through leaves.

Ellie thought she felt some rhythmic movement. Then she realized that she was walking. She was strolling calmly through a beautiful wood. Her clothes were dry and clean. Feeling as though she had just woken up, she reached into her bag and checked her phone. Three hours or so had passed. The phone had full signal and, when she checked the map, she saw that she only had another quarter of an hour and she would be back at the car. It had been a wonderful walk, a soothing of the soul.

She tried to focus her mind. She knew she had just crossed into the Otherworld once again. She had been fed by a witch and she had been used by... what? Monsters? Or had she used them. She looked at her clothes. There was no sign. She might have imagined the whole thing.

That was a stupid way to think. She had discovered something. The old god in the woods had not been a dream. This was not a dream.

She remembered every detail. She remembered particularly that the witch had told her to seek out old places.

Ellie smiled. Next weekend she would go for another walk. Perhaps this time she would find an old pool or some ancient caves. The Kindred were waiting in the old places.

12