All Comments on 'The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 04'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Ahhhh! I love this story but everytime a chapter's getting good it finishes very frustrating! But it does leave me eagerly looking forward to the next one :) Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Miss Hill,

you are very talented at what you do. the way you weave the story about this innocent girl is amazing. you have a true gift that enables you engage your readers emotionally and logically. I would love to see you do something different, I'd like to see how you handle stories of the real world. waiting eagerly for the next chapter.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks :)

I really appreciate the comments, especially after watching the score for this chapter take a nose dive as the day wears on. For a minute there I was ready to throw in the towel and call it a day. Wish more people would comment though, especially the ones bringing the score down. How can I improve to merit a better rating? Your response will be highly appreciated by me.

MetalMommaKy78MetalMommaKy78about 12 years ago

Sorry that I haven't commented. I love this story and am looking forward to more. You're doing a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You write well

I gave you 4 stars, based on the fact that I think it is a bit rushed. I was looking forward to them being drawn to each other, maybe a bit of teasing.

I did read your book "Angel of Retribution", lured in by the idea of the dragon boy going after the vampire girl. But you skipped right by those possibly delicious moments. Suddenly a year had passed and I didnt get to read about how the dragon boy tried to get into the vampire girls pants. I loved the characters, and I am truly dissapointed that you didnt write about that year. It is your story, but hell, that was mean.

BelliniBelliniabout 12 years ago
Don't Rush It

This story really has potential, but I just don't but that a girl who has been locked in a tower her whole life is going to be ok with getting introduced to sex in this manner. Have her stay with one of the women, have her spend some time learning about what she doesn't know, during that time build her attraction to Zak. It seems that you want to write story that are more than just good material for getting off, so don't rush to the sexy times. Just make sure they are spectacular when you get to them.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 12 years agoAuthor
About Alluna and Zak:

A little bit of a spoiler: Alluna was stolen away from her true parents by someone who had (bad) alterior motives. Don't want to get too much into the WHYS because it'll definintely ruin a few upcoming events that are about to rock these characters world. This PERSON that stole Alluna didn't really care about her. Alluna was just groomed to develop her special capabilities, become somewhat powerful and help capture representations of the fallen angel, Davariel's disciples for a ritual. Alluna never learned about the anatomical differances between sexes, she has absolutely no concept of sex, nor understanding of morality/decency. To her, what she has between her legs is just used to eliminate waste. Think for a moment how uninhibited a one-year-old is and you can compare that to Alluna's mindset. The person who stole her made her think her body was ugly and deformed. That is Alluna's only issue with herself. Zak fascinates her; his size, coloring, his very masculinty. She's been alone almost all her life and here's this exotic creature making her promises of companionship and care. That's what's she's always craved.

As for Zak, Seth is right. Alluna inadvertantly cast a spell on him. That's why he feels so obsessed. A few chapters from now he begins to realize this...the question is, can Zak love Alluna for real? Or will his feelings for her vanish once the spell wears off?

TrixieFirecracker69TrixieFirecracker69about 12 years ago

I've been giving you straight fives because I'm a big fan. I have all three of your books and plan on getting your revised version of Fallen. To the annonymous who slammed Angel of Ret, if you'd read Dark Prince, you would've seen Remi trying to shmooze Rowie, so you're the mean one for criticising when you haven't read the whole series.

LavonyaLavonyaover 11 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poor girl..... not knowing anything......

Damn You Zak... You better not do what I think your gonna do!!!!!

I can't believe that any one would lock their child away like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
your an amazing author

I love your stories and reread them when my life is not going anywhere and i want to escape reality. Thank you so much for your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous