All Comments on 'The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 06'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I liked your story

until Zac started this stupid macho play with her having to call him Sir! Crap, Stupidity, takes down the story as I just can´t abide him humiliating and degrading her to some kind of slave, even if she isn´t aware of it yet. And how stupid can you get? At first he is careful calling her sex vagina and today all of a sudden he has fouled his language to "Fucking you" when he could have used far nicer words that would not scare her. You as author have to be aware that this will not go down with all your women readers well.. so shape up, thanks.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 12 years agoAuthor
Name calling uncalled for.

@ annonymous:

In all the time I have been writing, I have had mixed reactions to my stories. Some people love it, others hate it. Thankfully, those that love it outweigh those that do not. I read all comments carefully and try to either explain where I'm going with my plot or I let myself be swayed by what the MAJORITY is asking me to change or do. It depends on the mood I'm in. BUT... never has anyone had the nerve to call me names or insult me because of one of my FICTIONAL characters. I never write perfect characters, because it gives me the opportunity to develop them as the plot unfolds and lets readers see them grow. From the beginning of this story, Zak is portrayed as a Dominant male, one who has his fetishes deeply rooted into BDSM. I am sure that at no moment is Alluna terrified, but still, I went over and reread this chapter to see if by some chance I gave the impression that the girl was afraid of Zak, and NO WHERE is it implied that she is either afraid or being put down by him. That he's into that type of kink-that is who he is-period. If you don't like BDSM themed stories, then I suggest you find yourself another to read and desist your tasteless, ignorant ranting insults. If the word FUCK offends you, then, honey, you're on the wrong website. I suggest you get yourself a Harlequin romance. By the way, next time you decide to throw names at another writer, at least have the balls to write your handle so that one can contact you privately and not have to call you an ignorant bitch in public.

I don't want those that have found issues with my story to think I do not take criticism well. I probably focus more on those that have complaints or issues with this story because that is the only way one can improve. I watch the scores and I read the comments, but be respectful. There is no need to be RUDE. I accept constructive criticism, reject destructive attacks. For those that have sent me positive comments and messages, I love you for it. Your words keep me motivated, otherwise I would have stopped posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Forget that other person.

This story has a beauty about it, and while BDSM may not be in everyone's taste, it does fit the profile of the character to start using those words in passion. I have read all of the chapters, and have been entranced by them. Keep it up. I am eager, wanting and waiting for more, as are any other readers of like mind.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
some one cant really read eh?

For the comment from a coward annon person,other readers know what I mean, whom I belive fast read the story...if not then you are really stupid or cant read English really well. As the Author said "From the beginning of this story, Zak is portrayed as a Dominant male, one who has his fetishes deeply rooted into BDSM." It is clear in the story from the beginning , when Zak was in her room naked the first time he was thinking of her thank you him and calling him master...I get it right away that he is dom and that he is into bsm, what Zak is into. But Zak himself said that for Luna to call him master is only when they play which mean that during sex he like her to call him master. out side the bedroom he just want to take care of her and spoil , so far he doesnt act like Me-Master You-Slave, so please do us all a favour and go learn better English or learn how to read beween the line or stop reading this story. Normally I do not get involve in a dumb comment but this comment is very brainless so I cant let it slip. Also I am not so harsh either but this person bring out the bad side in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Didnt quite see that coming

Is it just me or did all of a sudden bondage appear in the relationship between Alluna and Zach? I don't remember any indication in the previous chapters that we were going down this road...but ok, I'll go along, it's hot. An interesting overall story and creative, thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I feel so sorry for men whose pitiful egos demand that they be called "sir".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not at Par !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry friend.. but it seems that now i am unable to follow your characters.. This story was never D/S and neither did Zak ever show his Dominant characteristic.. but now.. well seems will have have to abandon reading a wonderful story line..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pointless to have a naive insecure submissive - the true fulfillment comes from earning the trust and respect of a strong person, who knows what they are doing when they turn over control to another. This poor child - no matter what her age she's a child in education and responsibilities required to this point - this child doesn't have any control of herself to turn over to anyone else. This is not submission, but slavery and rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous