All Comments on 'The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 12'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 12 years agoAuthor
!!! Paragraphs missing !!!

I just realized that there are paragraphs missing from the beginning of this chapter! I've written administration and resubmitted the whole chapter again. I hope they can fix this as I'm sure I submitted the chapter whole a week ago.

It should start like this:

Zak couldn’t get a feel for Seth. It was as if he were a completely different person. Devon felt him in the enviro-level, so they had teleported there to search.

(God, I don’t feel or hear him)—Zak sent out telepathically. (Dev, are you sure he’s here?)

(He’s here. His memories have regressed along with his age)—Devon answered.

(What does that mean?)—Remi’s voice echoed in Zak’s head.

(It’s like she turned back time for him. I feel his fear, can almost hear his thoughts…he’s scattering his essence so it’s really hard to pin-point where he is exactly.) Devon’s voice sounded incredulous.

Zak also thought it surprising Seth would have so much telekinetic ability when he was practically a baby.

“Here-kitty-kitty-kitty,” Remi called in a sing-song voice.

Zak rolled his eyes...

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 12 years agoAuthor
More than just the beginning...

Okay, so now I'm really frustrated because there is more than just the beginning missing. Reading through the whole thing There's bunches of things missing. In my pc this chapter is 25 pages long and I thought it odd that on here it is only 2. I don't copy/paste the story. I upload each individual chapter after writing it, so this error is not mine, but its frustrrating to think that maybe the low scoring is because of the choppiness of the way the chapter seems due to this error. So unfair.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
You got it right mate!!

" but its frustrrating to think that maybe the low scoring is because of the choppiness of the way the chapter seems due to this error. " coz of it you got 3 stars from moi last ch + this ch.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
Btw

I still waiting to read the rest of Devon and Angel's story.

Pls do have mercy and post new ch. soon or I will be force to go cold turkey.

I got it bad mate!!

ladybug71ladybug71almost 12 years ago
I wondered....

if you were off by a chapter, but I do hope that things get worked out and that this chapter gets posted in full. This is a DAMN GOOD story!!!! So far, this is my favorite out of Dava, Devon and Zak's stories. Please keep posting, as I'll keep reading....scoring 5 stars on it....and favoriting it!!! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous