All Comments on 'The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 21'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
CelticAngelsCelticAngelsover 11 years ago
i love all your stories

I love reading your stories your one of my favorite authors

WickedwrathchildWickedwrathchildover 11 years ago
AWESOME ENDING!!!

Very good ending. Hope this goes to #1 here on Lit. Let us know when book is realeased. Congrats on great writing.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 11 years ago
^___^

luv it luvet,well done!! xxoo

ladybug71ladybug71over 11 years ago
All of your stories on Lit.....

are BADASS!! I love every single one of them, but I do have to say that my most favorite story is Zak and Luna's story. You are a fantastic writer with an amazing imagination and larger than life characters!! I can't wait until Anniel and Ashriel's story next.....then I hope you do a story on Seth, as you cannot forget about him. Thank you!! I hope to see your next posting by January 2013.... :)

HimalayandewHimalayandewover 11 years ago
Great ending and a new beginning ......

Nice ending of the series ,though i felt a little lack of special levana spice in this chapter but still i vote 5 because i like the climax of story and that everyone got back together except for Lucien .i wish he gets his girl back and becomes a sensible person . Hope that the book you,re going to publish will have it all and i would surely buy this series as Zak and Alluna are my favorite couples of Alpha angel series...And about what you said taking break from writing for a while , I know for a artist sometimes when times are not good ,we loose our inspiration for creativity ,but its a good solution to let our mind take some rest ,so we can maintain balance with different aspects of life and make fresh new start ...........hmmm.........

Ups and Downs in life are also very important to keep us going because a straight line even in an ECG means we are not alive .............so don,t let you,re hopes go down and be positive ..........everything happens for a good reason in this world ......:)

KiwiKingKiwiKingover 11 years ago
(SOB).......

I cant believe this story is finally finished!

You have such a fantastic flair for dramatics, suspence, intrigue and love. I have loved ALL your stories in this series; although its very hard for me to decide which character I liked best. They are all so real and lifelike, I want one for myself.......probably Remi.......although Zak comes a close second.

Lets us all know when we can buy it in print, coz honey..........I'll be all over it!

Can't wait for more

Nicci

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
I want to buy this when you publish it

I am sad that this is the end of the story. Maybe you will come back and write a part two not just one following the other characters. I have enjoyed this story from the beginning. Such a diverse cast of characters. Great work. Look forward to reading more of your works when you return from your vacation :)

ZayXandaZayXandaover 11 years ago
:)

You are my favorite author I would actually pay for your work its really good as for the Events in your life things happen what matters is how you handle them n hey dont let anyone discourage you from writing to keep us from your work would be cruel

<3

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

I can understand the dragons being hot-blooded but the angels are just as bad. (Or just as good depending on how you look at things!) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story! Loved it!

This was an absolutely wonderful story and I REALLY enjoyed reading it, however I did feel like there was A LOT of disjunct in between "scenes" I think that the fact the Alluna kept getting her memory erased just added to the confusion. (Not trying to say that her getting her memory erased was bad plot-wise, but with that and all of the time/scene jumps, at points I had to work very hard to follow the story and was often left with many unanswered questions.

Kind of like missing the opening episode of something and there being no recaps.

Again, as I said this was a wonderful story, as the reader though it kind of felt as if I was only getting bits and pieces of a bigger work. I felt very "out of the loop" on what I was sure was probably one of the best stories ever posted to lit and it made me sad : ( ; )

Not trying to be harsh or sound as though I didn't like it, I just know that if I was trying to publish I would want as much constructive criticism as possible. Love your style and imagination, you're absolutely fabulous and I hope that you keep writing for a long time to come!

(P.S. I do remember seeing something about the chapters having more to them when you submitted them, so I realized that that probably contributed a great deal to that "out of the loop" feel, and I really REALLY hope that you are able to get that straightened out soon. I would re-read the whole thing as soon as it was up! :D However some of the disjunct did occur within the actual chapters themselves.)

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 11 years agoAuthor

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing trouble with their submissions? I've uploaded the revised version of The Witch and the Dragon countless times and the little view number has remained a constant 0, which means that it isn't being checked to see if its okay to post. If anyone Knows whats going on let me know. I've messeged the admin, but so far haven't heard anything. If anyone wants to contact me in the meanwhile and swap emails, I'd be willing to send you the last drafts of this story with the condition that you help me iron out the kinks and hit me over the head during the parts you don't like. Seriously.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 11 years agoAuthor

Witch and Dragon's editing stage is finished and will be up on Amazon February 1st 2013. Thanx to everyone that voted and commented. There's a link on my website which can be found on my profile here or drop me am email and I'll get in touch to give details on how to acquire this story.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 11 years agoAuthor

To anonymous who emailed to tell me to give up writing: NO, sorry :D

If I'd have gotten scores of less than 4 stars-maybe, but all my submissions have ratings of 4+ which says people enjoy what I write, so, go find someone else to try to victimize. Try someone with 2 star scores or less.

MevanvyMevanvyabout 11 years ago
I love your use of humor...

You wove intense emotions into the story very well, but they weren't all negative or purely sexual. The humor was used perfectly in my opinion. It wasn't overdone, it didn't seem forced into the plot line, and it kept the novel from being too dark. (Cuz whenever Lucifer shows up as a character in a book, there's a good chance it'll get dark.)

On another note... if you find yourself needing inspiration at some point, why not peruse the other choirs? Where's me thrones/wheels, virtues, and powers? Or even the wee little guardian angels?

I DO like how you leave certain potential characters out: God is way hard too write about, in my opinion, plus it risks offending everybody on the planet.

Lastly, I like how you use ice in the descriptions of where Lucifer is trapped. Everyone thinks hellfire, but Dante thought more like upside-down and crying in the ice. Noice.

Good work!

◉‿◉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved the whole series...

But I have to know if Annie is going to be able to work it out with Ash eventually, and what about Seth? And we have 5 babies yet to be born!!! I want more!!! And is Sweet Rein just a one part thing, or will there be more to that story too? Are Dava and Luci ever getting out? Don't leave me hanging for too long please.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 11 years agoAuthor
Ashriel and Anniel's story-

-was uploaded April 7th, 2013 at 5:12 pm. I uploaded it the day before, but for some reason it wouldn't go through and the views remained on zero. I'll check back later to see if its being opened by the admin for revision, but I've had trouble uploading my stuff after finishing The Witch and the Dragon. Not sure what's happening, but I'll keep anyone interested posted. Thanks.

LH

transrmutransrmuabout 11 years ago
THIS CANT ME IT :(

IS THAT REALLY THE ENDING PLAESE TILL ME THAT NOT IT :(

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 10 years ago
Pls keep writing!!

Overall I really enjoy your stories. You are one of the good writer in here. Any one who said otherwise is just being envy of you, or get their panties twisted coz of the "orgy" / multi sex partnert at the same time LOL. I believe if you kinda keep the sex between the couples or two people you will gain more fans and the stories will be huge!! The stories will become more famous and get a lots of 5* but again it's your stories, you write it how you want it. I will still read it coz the plot, the story line e.t.c is great ^_______^ Keep up the good work love :)

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 9 years agoAuthor
Reading order

Alpha angels series:

AOD/Fallen Angel

Dark Prince

Angel of Retribution

The Witch and the Dragon

Dark Angel

Redemption

Sethaliel

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
conclusion

Really,

I enjoyed the stories but you left it off without finishing it. The babies, the next chapter. the chronicles of,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous