The Witch and the Incubus Ch. 03

Story Info
Layla is punished. Nevada and Melissa make a deal.
9.9k words
4.7
7.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This story includes elements of the following: anal sex, BDSM play, group sex, lesbian sex, mind control, and nonconsent/reluctant sex. This story does not present BDSM in a realistic manner - it's fantasy folks. I want to thank my wife for editing, her guidance, insight, and suggestions. I also want to thank Ann for her support of this project.

"So, what was so important that you had to meet me right away?" Layla asked.

She was sitting on Sarah's bed, in Sarah's dorm room, next to Alex, as they both waited for Sarah to explain herself. Sarah looked at both of them and breathed a heavy sigh.

"Okay, here it goes..." Sarah breathed in, then she opened her mouth and - said nothing.

"Well?" Layla prompted.

"Layla - this is the first time we've ever seen Sarah speechless! Don't ruin this for me!" Alex said.

"Thanks, Alex. I'm trying to be serious and you're cracking jokes." Sarah rolled her eyes.

"Are you kidding me? You're never serious when I have something to say!"

"Okay - enough," Layla said. "Just say it, Sarah. I'm sure I can handle it."

"I ditched you guys today because, uh, I wanted to make a deal with Caliban for money to start a yoga studio," Sarah said.

"Wait; he said he would give that to you as a gift." Alex reached out to Sarah and shook her. "You don't need to make a deal with him!"

"I know that, but, it just feels like I'm being paid to be Layla's friend and that feels wrong to me!"

"If I say it's okay, does it still feel wrong?" Layla asked.

"I guess, but, it's more than just that, I -"

"You want to be his pet," Layla interrupted Sarah.

"Yes!"

"WHY?!" Alex demanded. "I already have one chica under that psychopath's thumb, I don't need another!"

"Do you want a list? Should I start with his physical attributes or how fucking turned on I get watching Layla play Princess Leia? How about the fact that he's insanely rich?"

"How about the fact that he's a fucking demon - a literal from hell demon!" Alex said. "Did I mention that he acts like a demon, too? Have you seen him as a demon?"

"Yes. Have you?" Sarah retorted.

"When?"

"Today. I guess I interrupted something between him and Lilith, " Sarah said. "At first it was - um - terrifying, and then I started thinking about the geometry and size of different body parts which was also kind of terrifying, and then, I don't know, it didn't scare me as much anymore?"

"You're crazy!" Alex said.

"Actually, you do get used to it. I mean, it hurts at first, but -" Layla explained.

"NO! Bad brainwashed Layla!"

"Alex? Chill!" Layla grabbed Alex's knee. "I'm not completely brainwashed. Yet."

"He's making me wait a week to make sure I still want it." Sarah groaned.

"Good," Alex said.

"Yep. It is good. A demon good-doer..." Layla mumbled as she fell backward on the bed.

Alex glared at Layla.

"Was that it?" Layla asked. "Or is there another shoe to drop?"

"Um, yes. There's another shoe."

Layla sat back up. "Okay, lay it on me."

"While I was there two women showed up to speak with Caliban. Apparently, while we were doing girls' night, Lilith and Caliban went to a strip club and picked them out." Sarah closed her eyes and braced for impact.

Layla balled her fists and tightened her lips.

"See, Layla - he's cheating on you with strippers!" Alex said.

Layla rolled her eyes. "It's not exactly cheating - I'm his pet, not his girlfriend. You can play with dogs that aren't yours and still have a dog at home."

"Did you just call yourself a dog?" Sarah asked.

"Yes. Yes, I think I just did."

"You can't seriously be okay with this!" Alex shouted. "Strippers, Layla! You might catch something!"

"I'm not happy about it, and I'm going to sit him down and have a long talk about STDs, but as long as this is a one-time thing..."

"He's looking to make them a part of his harem," Sarah added.

Layla looked up at Sarah and blinked.

"Are you okay with that, too?" Alex asked.

"Not really." Layla took a deep breath, trying to calm herself.

"So I guess that's like going to the shelter and bringing back a new dog?" Alex taunted.

"The fact that he was seeking out more women to add to his harem doesn't bother me - I knew that was going to happen eventually. What bothers me is that I wasn't a part of the conversation and that I had to hear it from Sarah," Layla snapped.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, he wanted me to tell you." Sarah gave a weak smile.

"That doesn't make me feel better, Sarah; that just pisses me off more," Layla said as she got up. "I've got to go."

Layla rushed to the door, down the stairs, and out to her car. Immediately after sitting behind the steering wheel, she began hitting it in anger. "Goddamn motherfucking asshole!" she yelled. "You couldn't at least ask first?!" She pressed the ignition and started down the street towards downtown.

She swerved around slower-moving drivers, stepped on the gas when she saw a clear road ahead and slammed on her breaks when she was blocked by traffic. Her fists gripped the wheel as if it was Caliban's throat. She kept going over and over what she was going to say to him - what she was going to do to him - the moment she walked through those elevator doors. Each scenario that ran through her head was more desperate and contrived than the last.

When she finally made it to the penthouse's building, she parked in the underground garage and ran to the penthouse elevator. She quickly punched in the code, realized she hit the wrong keys, then punched in the code again. She slipped into the elevator the moment the door opened and hit the button to the penthouse repeatedly.

"FUCK!!" she yelled as the elevator started moving. She took off the leather jacket she was wearing and threw it against the elevator doors. She then chanted, "You motherfucking piece of shit! You motherfucking piece of shit!" kicking the elevator doors on each syllable.

She saw that she was nearing the penthouse; she straightened her posture, smoothed down her hair, and picked up her jacket. The moment that the elevator doors opened, she started marching towards Caliban.

He was wearing a dark grey suit with a light blue tie. He sipped coffee and read the news on his tablet as she stormed across the room to his favorite chair in the living room. Caliban looked up. "Hello Layla," he said before she slapped him, which caused his coffee to spill on the floor.

Caliban quickly recovered and gave her a disappointed look. "Okay, you obviously want to say something to me -" She slapped him again, interrupting his sentence.

"You don't want to do that ag-." She reared back to slap him, he caught her arm, and then pushed her onto the sofa. "... again. I don't hit you in anger, you don't hit me in anger, or you'll find yourself severely punished," Caliban warned.

"FUCKING PUNISH ME THEN!!" she yelled. "Do you think I'm stupid?! I know you were going to want more women for your harem - I know that two women wouldn't be enough to satisfy a fucking incubus - but I at least thought you had just a molecule of respect for me that you'd at least inform me about your plans. Instead, I have to hear it from fucking Sarah, who, I might add, thinks she's doing you a favor by telling me."

"I told her to tell you," Caliban said calmly.

"DO YOU THINK THAT'S ANY FUCKING BETTER?!"

"Actually, yes. If you'd slow the fuck down and think about it, you'd realize that I'm pissing you off on purpose. I'm a master at manipulating humans - I have over ten thousand years of experience. Don't you think I would know how you would react?"

"What are you saying?!" Layla said. "Do you know what? I don't even want to know. I'm leaving!"

"Okay," Caliban said as he picked his tablet back up.

"OKAY?!"

Caliban nodded. "Yep. You can take all the clothes I bought you, the car I bought you, and start this semester's worth of classes that I paid for. Consider them your parting gift. Good luck paying for your books and next semester - hopefully those three slave-wage, part-time jobs you quit last week will welcome you back."

Layla gritted her teeth and held back tears.

"You see, we both know you don't want to leave, and I don't want you to leave either. Moreover, you can't leave, so the threat was meaningless before it was even said. I needed to see just how much I've worn down your will to resist me - I needed to gauge how resilient you are to my effect on you. Anger is the best indicator,"

"So you did this all on purpose?" she asked, still seething.

"Yes."

"You still shouldn't go to strip clubs to find new sluts. Jesus Christ - we're in the middle of the city! There's got to be five colleges within a ten-mile radius from here! Not to mention high school seniors! Why buy a used taxi cab when you can afford a new Aston Martin?!" Layla said.

"You're referring to grown women as used cars; think about that for a moment and let me know when your sense of self-dignity returns..." Caliban said.

"You don't get to talk to me about feminism; you literally own me!" Layla yelled.

Caliban growled and got up. He stood over Layla - his eyes glowing orange. "You're right - I should just fall into all my old habits. I should kidnap young women who have their whole lives ahead of them and make them my mindless toys without any choice in the matter. I should crush the lives of tens of thousands of women for my own sexual edification; everyone else does it, why shouldn't I?"

"Fine - you can start with me then! If you have the balls to try!" she yelled at him.

"Do you know how fucking boring that would be?!" Caliban asked as he walked away from her. "Boring and sad to see your intelligence snuffed out like a candle - to see all your personality drain away from you, leaving an empty soulless object?" He turned back towards her. "Is that really what you want for yourself?"

Layla ignored the question. "Did you learn what you needed to know by pissing me off, Sir?"

"Yes, and then some," He reached for the scotch at his bar. "I learned that you're an insecure, childish little girl who judges people based on their circumstances instead of their character. I truly thought you were better than that, especially seeing as you were so close to going down that road yourself when I met you."

"That's not true!"

"It's not? You could have fooled me," Caliban said as he poured a finger of scotch. "Just so we're clear, I chose women who have nothing to lose and everything to gain from being with me. I'm giving them several chances to change their minds - each time I'm giving them a little more information about exactly what it entails," he explained. "My intention was to tell you about it tonight and have you meet them if they come back. Then Sarah showed up and I saw an opportunity to test you, so I took it."

He shot back his scotch and turned to Layla. She was looking down, deep in thought. He set his glass down and walked back over to her. He lifted her chin with his finger and looked into her eyes. "I should punish you. I just haven't decided how yet."

Layla nodded hesitantly. "I wasn't entirely wrong..." she said.

"You haven't called me Sir or Master this entire time, except sarcastically."

"Um, that's what you're punishing me for?"

"It's one of the things I'm punishing you for," he said with a wicked grin. His eyes glowed orange. "You're not to cum unless I give you permission."

"Wait..." She felt his command lock something in her mind - something she could no longer reach.

"You're going to regret disrespecting me," he said. "I want you to want your own degradation and descent into debauchery; I want you to want to submit to my will."

"I'll never want that, Sir..." she whispered.

"I think you already do, pet." Caliban bent down and forced his mouth onto hers, his tongue swirling around her own. Layla moaned. He ripped off his tie, then grabbed her shirt.

Caliban pulled her black tee-shirt over her head, leaving her wearing a black, open shelf bra. Layla pulled open his button-down shirt, sending buttons shooting everywhere, and then quickly removed his belt. He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply as he unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. He placed his fingers inside to feel her naked sex, teasing her.

"Oh, so this is how it's going to be," she said. "Two can play at that game." She undid his pants and reached inside, grabbed his cock, and stroked it slowly.

"No, pet. This is how it is." Caliban hooked two fingers inside of her and then proceeded to pull her along with him into the bedroom. She gasped - in pain and surprise - as he then pushed deep into her, lifted her off the floor, and threw her on the bed, and then licked his fingers. "Are you getting the picture?"

"Ugh - why so rough?!"

"Strip," he barked. She took off her boots, socks, pants, and bra. He peeled off his undershirt, kicked off his shoes, his socks, and dropped his pants.

"We're both naked. What now, master?" Layla reached forward to grab his stiffening cock. "It'll be fun having sex with you in your human form," she said with a smile.

"Who said anything about fucking you as a human?"

She watched as Caliban slowly began to grow taller, wider, more muscular. His skin slowly turned shades of pink then red. His feet transformed into hooves, horns grew from his head, and his fingernails grew an inch long as they turned black. Layla looked at him in shock. "I ha-hadn't seen you do th-that before."

"You are a demon's pet. I will never spare you from that fact. You will associate sex with me with my true form," he said. Caliban turned away and walked over to a locked chest in the bedroom. Layla knew that was where Caliban and Lilith kept various toys for use on her and any other pets they might bring into the harem. He opened the chest and pulled out two spreader bars.

"Stand over there, next to the wall." His voice reverberated in her body, and Layla found herself unable to ignore his command.

"How are you doing this?!" she whined as she moved into place.

"Commanding you with my voice alone? It's another ability I have - slightly different than when I peer into your eyes." He walked up behind her. "I can't influence your mind, but I can give you simple instructions to do immediately."

"I would have gone willingly! I'm really freaked out!"

"I know; it's not called punishment because it's pleasant," he chuckled in her ear.

Layla dropped her head, surrendering to her fate. He kicked between her legs, forcing them to spread apart, and then cuffed her ankles into the spreader bar, which forced her legs even further apart. He then took the other spreader bar and cuffed her wrists. On the bar for her arms was a chain, which he then threaded through a ring near the ceiling. He pulled on the chain until only the balls of her feet touched the floor, then locked the chain in place.

"Feeling helpless?" he asked as he ran his fingers over her breasts.

"Y-yes Sir," she whispered.

He reached down between her legs and traced the lips of her sex. "Feeling aroused, pet?"

She blushed and nodded. Layla heard him step back from her and pick out something else from the chest. Then, she felt a stinging pain as multiple thin straps of leather came down on her back. She cried out.

"I think you know what that is," Caliban chuckled.

"Cat-o-nine? It hurts more than when Lilith used it," her voice cracked. "I think she used a shorter one," she added.

"I'm going easy on you... She doesn't have the upper body strength that I do." He brought the flog down across her back and ass again, and again she cried out.

"Fuck that hurts!" she whimpered.

Caliban came up behind her, pressing his hot flesh against her. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. Tears trickled down her face. "Oh, pet... You're so delicious like this." His split tongue snaked up her cheek, gathering up her tears before he pressed his lips against hers, utterly dominating her mouth as his tongue lashed hers. She moaned despite her pain; her arms and legs relaxed despite her awkward position.

"You're a monster," she whispered when he broke their kiss.

"I'm the monster who owns you," he whispered back.

"Yes, Sir."

Caliban took a step back and landed another blow across her backside with the cat-o-nine. She screamed out, tensing up her whole body. She felt a trickle of her own juices work its way down her leg. He chuckled. "Seems someone likes a little pain," he said.

She blushed and bit her lip.

"Two more. Do you think you can handle two more?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl," he crooned.

He pulled away from her and immediately took another strike. She gasped and whimpered.

"You don't have to hold back, pet; you can yell."

"And give you the satisfaction?" she said as she began to laugh. "I think not."

Caliban growled and brought the cat-o-nine down on Layla one last time, harder than she had felt before. She screamed as tears streamed down her face.

"There you go pet. Let it out," he said kissing her neck. "That's a good pet. You took your punishment well."

"Y-you m-make it s-sound as if I h-had a ch-choice," she stuttered.

He reached around and ran a finger along her sex, then brought the glistening tip of his finger to her lips. "Taste that? It's proof that you're changing." She licked it and sucked his finger. "Good slut," Caliban said.

He released Layla's legs and arms from the spreaders, then took her by the shoulders and guided her to the walk-in shower. "Get in," he said as he gently tapped her ass. She yelped and looked over her shoulder as she entered. He followed her in, adjusted digital settings for heat and shower type, then wrapped his arms around her from behind. A hot mist sprayed them in the shower from all angles, filling the large shower with steam.

"This," Layla said as she laid her arms over his, "this is nice."

"I'm a monster; how can you ever feel safe around me?" Caliban asked with a chuckle.

"Because I think I'm beginning to understand what makes you tick, Sir. Our argument wasn't just a test for me; you were tested, too."

"Oh? And did I pass?" he asked, kissing on his neck.

She smirked. "You did okay."

He grabbed her breast with one hand and gently squeezed. "Well, I better take advantage of my good fortune and fuck you now before I piss you off again."

Layla reached behind her and stroked his cock, while his other hand gravitated to her sex. He lightly clawed at her breasts; his fingernails left thin red lines which beaded up with blood. She responded by hissing and gripping him tighter as she increased the pace at which she stroked him. Layla rocked her hips back and massaged his cock with her ass, inviting him inside. Caliban lifted her off the ground and positioned his cock at the entrance to her sex.

"Let's see if I can make you beg," he said in a deep voice that rumbled in Layla's chest.

"I'd like you to try," she responded as he eased inside her.

It felt like he was strumming on the very core of her being as his cock passed under the sweet spot deep inside her sex. Her hood piercing swung against her clit as he thrust into her at increasing speed. The steam filling up the bathroom made her light-headed and his stronghold on her body made her feel pleasantly helpless. Layla closed her eyes and let his cock drive her closer and closer to the edge.

But she didn't cum.

"Faster," she moaned, "I'm so close!"

"Of course you are," Caliban hissed. He began slamming himself into her, pushing Layla to new heights. Caliban turned her head to him and snaked his split tongue deep into her throat, causing her to softly gag. Layla's eyes rolled back into her head and then snapped back as his orange glowing eyes came back into focus.

"You will stay this aroused until you cum."

"FUCK!" she yelled as he grunted and filled her with his cum. "Fuck, no-no-no-no-no!" Caliban slowly let her down on the shower floor - her arousal still at its peak, her body shaking from being on the edge of orgasm.