The Witch and the Incubus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"P-please let me c-cum - I'll do anything, I'll be anything you want me to be. Please just l-let m-me cum!" she yelled.

"Clean my cock."

Layla immediately attacked his cock with her tongue and hands - massaging it and licking up their combined fluids while he stroked her head. "See, I c-can be a g-good pet," she babbled in between licks, "You sh-should l-let m-me c-cum - I'd be so g-grateful m-master - p-please let me cum."

He grunted as she licked the head of his cock and more of his cum shot out, which landed on her face and breasts. She licked him off and then shoveled the cum on her body in her mouth. "That's enough pet," he said as she moved to return to his cock.

"C-can I cum n-n-now?" she asked.

"Maybe tomorrow..." he shrugged as he turned off the shower.

"NO! I n-need it n-now! Fucking hell, Caliban, d-d-don't d-d-do this to m-m-me!" she cried.

"This is your punishment. Tomorrow night, if you're good, I'll let you cum. Until then, try to remember to call me Sir or Master," he said as he walked out of the shower.

She followed him. "S-sorry Master. I'm sorry, but I c-can't do this - the f-first day of th-the semester is t-t-tomorrow!"

"You can do it and you will go to classes. In fact, I think I'd like to have dinner at the Hot Spot tonight with you, Lilith, Sarah, and Alex," Caliban said as he slowly transformed back into his human form.

"Dinner sounds nice, Master," Lilith said as she walked into the bedroom. "Layla, you look awful!"

"H-he stopped me from c-cumming - I c-can't calm down until he l-lets me c-c-cum," Layla replied.

"Oh wow! I was talking about the whipping you received. You must have earned that punishment, though; we used to call it the 'Eternal Edging' punishment. Remember to wear a pantyliner and don't wear anything silky," she advised.

"Actually, I'd like Layla to go without panties tonight and wear that sexy silk evening dress I got her - the one with the matching black collar that reads 'good girl,'" he said.

"It's backless - won't everyone see the whip marks? If I may make a suggestion, Sir? That slinky silk blouse shirt you bought her - the off-white one - would work just as well if she didn't wear a bra," Lilith said as Layla whimpered in protest. "And I would also suggest allowing her the dignity of wearing panties with her leather skirt if only so she doesn't leave wet spots everywhere at the restaurant; it's not sanitary."

Caliban considered her words. "You're right, Lilith. She can wear what you suggested. Please rub some ointment on Layla's back so her whip marks can begin to heal, then dress for dinner. I'll go call to make the reservations and see if Sarah and Alex can come."

-------

"Why does it smell like pussy in here?" Sarah asked. She and Alex had just walked into Caliban's private dining room at the 'Hot Spot.' Alex was wearing a modest little black dress, while Sarah was wearing a classic red evening gown with diamond earrings and red high heels with thongs that wrapped around her calves.

"Classy, as always, Sarah," Layla said as she shivered.

"Shouldn't you have grown out of the word 'pussy' in middle school?" Caliban asked. "I've always found it to be a childish reference to female genitalia."

"Oh - what would you use Prince Caliban?" Sarah asked as she sat down.

"Cunt," he said. Alex, Layla, and Sarah all cringed. "What? It's a perfectly acceptable word!"

"No, no it's not, Sir," Layla said as she trembled. "It's a very demeaning and hateful way to refer to women."

"No, it isn't. It originates either from the Latin 'cunnus' or the Proto-Germanic word 'kunto,' both of which simply refers to female genitalia. The word didn't pick up any negative connotation until the 1800s," Caliban explained.

"The 1800s were a long time ago, Caliban. It's a shitty word; don't use it!" Alex said.

"Okay, but really, why does this place smell like sex?" Sarah asked.

Layla looked down at the table and bit her lip. Both Sarah and Alex looked over at her.

"Layla, what did you do?" Alex asked.

Lilith chuckled. "She's being punished by Caliban. He has her perpetually at the edge of orgasm, but won't let her go over."

"You can do that?" Sarah asked with a mix of horror and fascination.

"Yes, Master can," Layla said as her face turned bright red. "I've only just now managed to stop stuttering. Can we change the subject?"

"So, I see you and Caliban have worked out your differences," Alex said. "Which is unfortunate," she added under her breath.

"I get it, Alex - you don't like me. However, you're Layla's friend and I really do respect you. I wish you'd give me a chance," Caliban said.

"Reasons I'm not inclined to do so - Exhibit A: Layla's punishment. Why is she being punished? Especially seeing as you're the one who wronged her, not the other way around!"

"That's enough Alex! I slapped him, several times. He even asked me to stop and I didn't," Layla said as she trembled.

"He deserved to be slapped!" Alex pointed at him.

Layla gave Alex a withering look. "If he slapped me, you'd say it's abuse and tell me to stand up for myself!"

"And I'd be right."

"Yes - you'd be right, which is why he stood up for himself!"

"Uh, I can come back," Daniel said from the open door.

"Actually I think this was a good time for you to show up, Daniel; we could all use some wine. My usual choices for red and white wine should still be in stock."

"We're underage," Alex said as she pointed at herself, Sarah, and Layla.

"Hells - this again?! You can legally marry, legally sign contracts, and serve in the military. You should be able to have a drink," Caliban said.

Daniel shrugged. "The owner is a demon of gluttony; do you think he really cares?"

Alex rolled her eyes. "Fine, but I'll have water, seeing as I'm driving."

"Very well, then," Daniel said. "I'll be back with your wine and water."

Alex watched Daniel as he shut the door behind him. "Listen - I just want what's best for you. I don't think he's it," she said to Layla.

"And that's why I respect you," Caliban responded, "even though you have no respect for me."

Alex stared at him for a moment and then shook her head.

"Maybe next time I'll bring a party game of some kind," Lilith suggested after an awkward silence, "I hear Cards Against Humanity is pretty good."

"Depends on the group you're playing with," Layla said with a shrug.

"Prince Caliban?" Sarah said.

"No, Sarah," Caliban said.

"You don't even know what I was going to say!" Sarah protested.

"Okay, say it."

"Never mind - it's a stupid idea."

"Say it, Sarah," Caliban said.

"Um, I was wondering if there was a way I could try being your pet without committing?" Sarah saw everyone's eyes were on her. "As I said, it's a stupid idea."

Caliban sighed. "It's not a stupid idea - it's just not a practical idea. I'm not even sure how that would work."

"It wouldn't," Lilith said. "At least I don't see how it would."

"Why not?" Sara asked.

"Well, you'd be expected to not only have sex with Caliban and I, but also Layla. What happens if you decide this isn't for you? It'll change your relationship with her forever." Lilith asked.

"There's also the effect that I have on those I sleep with; it fades over time, but you'll never truly be the same," Caliban added.

"And it's not always fun," Layla said with a sardonic smile.

"Which brings us back to why this room smells like sex," Alex added.

"Oh, god - don't remind me!" Layla hugged her sensitive breasts.

"At least you seem to be handling it better, pet." Caliban rubbed her shoulder.

"Thank you, Sir," she said quietly.

There was a knock on the door. "Yes?" Caliban asked.

The door opened to a large man in a tuxedo. "Prince Caliban!"

"Ciacco - Prince of the third! It's been a long time since I last saw you. Ladies - this is the owner of the fine establishment we're dining at tonight."

"Ah, Caliban, you're far too kind. I take it that we're among friends tonight?"

"I'd say yes," Caliban shot a glance at Alex, "tentatively."

"I've heard rumors that there's a hunter in the city," Ciacco said.

"Is it just rumors? You know that lower-level demons are always a little paranoid..."

"There've been a few disappearances this past month, but nobody truly worth a hunter's time."

"That doesn't mean anything," Caliban said. "They could be working their way up the food chain, trying to ferret out a meaningful target."

"I just know you're not the most well-liked prince, so I thought I'd give you a heads up," Ciacco said. "I'd rather you know, and it be nothing than not know, and it be something."

"Understood. Thank you, dear friend."

Ciacco looked over his shoulder. "Uh, Daniel's here. I'll let you all get back to your meal."

Ciacco let Daniel wheel in a cart with a decanter of white wine, a decanter of red wine, a pitcher of ice water, and several different types of glasses.

"I can guess what everyone will want to drink," Caliban announced.

"Ooo - a magic trick!" Sarah said with a smile.

"I'd prefer..." Layla started before she was interrupted.

"Water for Alex, white wine for Lilith, red wine and water for Layla, and white wine and water for Sarah. I'll have a glass of all three, please. Did I get that right?" he asked.

"Probably," Lilith said.

"Probably?" Sarah asked.

"Yes. He already knows what I'll want, because I always drink white wine. He knows what Alex wants because she announced it. And he can influence Layla to want what he chooses. That just leaves you, Sarah," she explained as Daniel passed out the drinks. "He knows that you're not shy about drinking even though you're underage, so you're not going to just have water, and he knows that you haven't drunk enough to have a sophisticated pallet - you're going to want the sweeter white wine." Lilith took a sip of her wine. "That gives him a fifty-fifty shot as to whether you'll want water too, and he knows that it's more likely you'll justify to yourself wanting water if that's what he guessed. Did I leave anything out, Sir?"

"Nope - that just about covers it."

"Neat. Now, what's all of this about a hunter?" Layla asked as Daniel continued serving beverages.

"Don't worry about it, Layla," Caliban said with a disarming smile.

"I think she has the right to worry about it. And what's this about not being a well-liked prince?" Alex asked as Daniel left.

"I'm too lenient on my pets," Caliban snarled at Alex. "At least according to most other incubi and succubi. As for the hunter?" He turned to Layla "I mean it when I say it's nothing for you to worry about."

Layla looked into his eyes in defiance. "I don't like secrets."

"Then maybe we'll discuss it later. Right now, I don't want to interrupt dinner with an unpleasant conversation."

"Anyway, I still think Caliban's trick was impressive," Sarah said as she tried to change the subject. "But am I really that transparent?"

Layla glanced at Sarah and nodded. Alex joined in.

"All people your age are pretty transparent," Caliban said.

"Excuse me?" Alex said as she glared at Caliban.

"I have ten thousand years of experience with humans. You're pretty transparent as a species in general, but the younger you are, the easier it is to predict you," Caliban said with a shrug. "I'm sorry, but it's true."

"Lilith?" Layla said as she turned to the older woman.

"My generation is responsible for reality TV and tabloid talk shows. We pretended to be deep but, we really weren't," she said. "I have nothing to refute Caliban with."

"We'll talk about this later," Layla said. "Along with this hunter business."

-------

Layla walked through the elevator doors and immediately dropped her book bag to one side. She took off her leather jacket and threw it on one of the chairs at the breakfast counter, then fell to her knees and crawled to Caliban, who was in the living room reading from his tablet.

"Master?" Layla whimpered.

"Yes Layla?" he said without looking away from his tablet.

"I'll do anything if you let me cum now. Please?" She stripped off her tee-shirt and bra.

"No."

"Y-you said this evening! It's four now! Please - it's driving me crazy!" She clung to his leg and rubbed her face on the fabric of his pants.

Caliban looked down at her. "Nevada and Melissa called today. Honestly, I was surprised that they called so soon. I figured it would be a good demonstration of exactly what they were getting themselves into if I had you cum in front of them tonight."

"When will they be over?"

"I told them to be here around seven. Lilith should be home by then and her employee can close up. I want you washed, wearing your collar, cuffs, and the chains that link your nipple piercings to your labia piercings. Tonight, I'm going to make it very clear what's expected of my pets," he said.

Layla frowned. "Yes, Sir."

She started to get up and Caliban grabbed her arm. "Layla - I need you to be a good girl for just a little longer. I promise I'll make it up to you." He pulled her towards him and gave her a soft kiss that caused her to moan.

"Th-thank you, Sir," she said before walking away.

Layla pouted out of sight from Caliban but got ready just as he had ordered. Lilith soon returned from working at the bookstore and dressed in a half-bra corset, black lace panties, stockings, and a garter belt. She had on black high-heeled shoes and pulled her hair up into a bun.

"Fuck - you look so domme that it makes me quiver," Layla said when she saw Lilith.

"You'd be quivering anyway, sweetheart," she said, then gave Layla a kiss. "You look quite tasty."

"Hmm. I'm glad you think so." She gave a sardonic smile to Lilith as they walked into the living room. "I've been on a knife's edge for more than 24 hours and I'm ready to kill someone for just a brief moment of relief," her voice cracked.

Caliban was sitting in his favorite chair, wearing his usual tailored suit. Lilith sat in his lap while Layla knelt at his side.

"So how long do we wait, Master?" Lilith asked.

"They said seven and it's now seven-ten," he shrugged. "There could be traffic..."

The buzzer for the elevator sounded and Lilith hopped off of Caliban's lap to answer it. "Hello, Christensen residence."

"It's Nevada and Melissa?" a tinny voice answered back.

"Come up." Lilith immediately turned back to the living room, walked back to Caliban, and took her seat in his lap. "So, do you think they're ready?"

"I don't know. I hope so - otherwise I'd have to wipe their memories of us."

The elevator dinged and the doors opened to two very shocked women. "I remember everything," Nevada said.

"What the fuck are the two of them wearing?!" Melissa asked.

"Please, have a seat. We have a lot to talk about," Caliban chuckled. Nevada and Melissa exchanged glances, then walked over to the leather love seat and sat down. "So you have questions, undoubtedly. Please feel free to ask."

"How did you know we'd come back?" Nevada asked.

"I didn't. I hoped you would, but I also wanted to give you the choice not to. As you now remember, I gave your subconscious a week to make the decision, and you called back in only a couple of days. I'm honestly pretty surprised."

"So are we," Melissa said. "We've both been having this very strong desire to be dominated and we've been taking turns. I really can't remember ever having so much sex in one day." She took Nevada's hand. "I'm kinda falling for her."

Nevada kissed Melissa's hand. "We're grateful for you bringing us together but, really, what can we expect if we go through with this?"

"It's pretty simple. You agree to a contract with me. I usually like thirteen-year contracts, but I've done seven-year contracts, and even a three-year contract. During that time, you will be my pets - sexually serving me and submitting to me, while being spoiled. At the end of that time, you'll be given a large sum of money."

"It's a little more complicated than that, Master," Lilith said.

"Yes, and I will tell them, but I don't want to scare them," Caliban responded.

"Uh, scare us?" Melissa asked.

"He punishes for misbehavior," Layla said and trembled.

"I just remembered, you haven't met Layla yet. Layla is currently being punished for slapping me in the face twice and attempting a third time. Tell them what your punishment is, Layla." Caliban ran his fingers through her hair.

"He commanded me not to cum without his permission, then got me to the edge of orgasm and commanded me to stay on the edge of orgasm until he allows me to cum." Layla gave a weak smile. "That was more than 24 hours ago. I'll do just about anything to cum right now."

"And now that she's been a good girl and waited so long, I'll give her a reward." Caliban gave a wicked smile. "Layla, look into my eyes." She turned to him. "I want you to tell them what will happen when you cum and how badly you want it."

"More of me will become yours," Layla admitted. "I'll sink deeper into depravity and submission. My will to resist you will erode just a little bit more, and I want it more than anything, right now." A tear trickled down her face. "I don't care if I am completely erased by you - just let me cum, please, Sir."

"I don't want to erase you, pet - I thought you understood that," he whispered.

"I know, I just, I'm going out of my mind."

"Okay, pet, I think you've waited long enough." His eyes flashed orange. "The moment I look away, you will cum harder than you've ever cum before, for as long as you want." He leaned and kissed her. "Have fun, pet."

The moment that he looked away she screamed and convulsed, as cum sprayed out of her. She then collapsed on the floor as she continued to twitch. Layla grabbed her breasts and then reached down to her sex with both hands, fingering and rubbing with abandon.

"And that is what relief looks like," Caliban said. "We'll have to clean that up later."

"I don't know whether to be terrified or turned on," Nevada said.

"I think that's the point he's making," Lilith said. "I've been with him the longest and I can tell you that you will experience both - but you'll always be completely safe."

"But... our minds?" Melissa asked.

"After the contract ends, you'll slowly return to normal, although you'll never truly be the same."

"Thank you, Master, Thank you for letting your slutty pet cum," Layla whispered.

"Are you done already, pet?" Caliban asked. He set Lilith aside and got up then squatted in front of Layla.

"I think so, Sir. I'll clean this up now," she mumbled.

"No, pet," he said as he rubbed her back. "I need you to clean up, drink some juice, then get some rest. Okay?"

"That was insane," she said chuckling. "Yes, I'll do that Master." Layla picked herself up and walked into the bedroom suite.

"When you say we'll never truly be the same?" Nevada asked.

"Deeply hidden parts of your personality will be dragged to the surface - submissive traits, fetishes, uninhibited sexual desire. Once Pandora's box is opened, there's no going back." Lilith said. "Me? I learned that I was a bit of a domme and a sadist."

"How can you do all of this? Are you some kind of hypnotist?" Melissa asked.

"That's the part that you might find hardest to accept," he said. "I'm an incubus - a demon prince of the second circle of hell."

Melissa's eyes widened in horror as she looked down, trying hard to process this information. Nevada just cocked her head to the side. "Bullshit," she said.

Layla walked in wearing a black silk robe. She saw the look of horror on Melissa's face and of disbelief on Nevada's face and chuckled. "He just told them, didn't he?"

"Yep." Lilith got up to let Caliban sit back down. "I think we broke them," she said with a smile.

"No, Nevada's right - that's not possible. I mean, a hypnotist, a really fucking good hypnotist, maybe, but a demon?!" Melissa said. "I was wearing a cross when we were last here; if you're a demon, you shouldn't have been able to affect me."