The Witch and the Sex Shop Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah starts to enjoy the experience of being enchanted.
4k words
4.73
14.1k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers

Sarah groaned as pleasure built up inside her. She could feel the thick cock slamming into her tight tunnel over and over again, despite the fact there was nothing actually there. She had sold three C2X's in the last two days and she wasn't sure which one it was she could currently feel. It wasn't the first guy, this cock was much thicker and larger than that had felt.

She gripped the counter, desperately trying to stifle her moans. Whoever it was, they had stamina, Sarah had lost track of how long they'd been going. She gripped the counter, biting her lip as another orgasm washed over her. She was breathing hard, trying to pretend nothing was wrong when a young couple walked over.

"How can I help?" She asked.

"We just want to buy this," the woman said, placing the C2X on the counter. Sarah's eyes went wide, she didn't want to sell another one, but Oz had given her a compulsion to upsell them at any chance.

"Oh- Mmmm- These are great!" Sarah smiled, pressing her knees together and trying to ignore the sensations of the long, thick cock currently burying itself deep inside her cunt. The girl gave her an odd look, but quickly moved past it.

"Yeah, I always dreamed of experiencing something like this, the fact its real is amazing. I'm so excited to take it home and try it," the girl grinned.

"Mm- I can- I- Oh god..." Sarah muttered, gripping the counter.

"Are you ok?" The girl asked.

"Yes, just a bit of cramp," Sarah lied. She quickly rung up the couple's toy and put it in a bag. They paid and as soon as they left, Sarah bit her hand as a powerful orgasm rocked her body. She leaned forward over the counter, her hips bucking against the non-existent cock as she came hard. To her relief, she felt the guy cumming as his cock twitched and she felt his sticky load hitting her insides. At least she didn't have to worry about cleaning that up, Sarah thought to herself as she collapsed down against the desk.

"Having a nap?" Oz asked, a gleeful tone to his voice.

"I've learned my lesson, can you stop this enchantment already?" Sarah groaned, not looking up from the desk.

"Nope, it's only been two days. You've got a while to go yet," Oz replied. Sarah looked at him with daggers in her eyes.

"You're a dick," she complained.

"No, I'm teaching you a lesson not to go in my office and not to mess with magic you don't understand. Normally people learn that in a much more painful and far less pleasurable way," Oz told her.

"I think you just get off knowing what you're doing to me," Sarah replied.

"I can neither confirm, nor deny that accusation," Oz smiled.

"Pervert..."

"I own a magical sex shop, that's not really an insult. Not to mention you work here too."

"I started working here to learn about magic, not because of the sex toys!" Sarah replied.

"True, but we both know you think the sex toys are a bonus and are a little bit excited by them," Oz grinned knowingly. Sarah just started at him, trying to look mad, before placing her head back on the table with a sigh.

He was right. She had initially been excited about the idea of learning magic, that was the only reason she had said yes to working there, but the longer she had been there, the more intrigued she had been by the toys themselves. She wasn't sure if it was her own dirty mind getting more perverse being around sex toys all the time or whether the place was doing something, but she was much more turned on these days, almost constantly horny while in the store.

Well, she had been until Oz had enchanted her. Now she lived in constant fear that she'd feel some guy fucking her at any moment. What really annoyed her though, was she was actually sort of enjoying it.

"Go on, you can go home early, I'll close up tonight," Oz told her. Sarah thanked him and made her way home. She collapsed onto the sofa, entirely planning on having a nap as she fell asleep almost instantly. Unfortunately, she had forgotten about what the young girl said about wanting to try the C2X as soon as she got home.

Sarah woke from her nap at the sensation of being penetrated. Her eyes opened wide quickly, shock running through her as she looked down to see who was responsible. Her tired brain momentarily forgetting she was enchanted until she saw no-one was there. She laid back, groaning in frustration because she wanted to sleep as an unseen cock pushed its way deeper into her.

Unlike the others, this cock went for long, deep thrusts. Sarah's frustration at being woken up, soon turned into moans of pleasure as the cock rammed into her over and over, slowly and methodically. It was like a sledgehammer, quickly slamming down before slowly being pulled back again. Sarah had never experienced this before, it was slow and teasing, while also been deep and extremely satisfying at the same time. She reached behind her head and gripped the cushion with one hand while the other massaged her breast.

For an hour she lay there, experiencing what the young girl she had served earlier was also experiencing. They were obviously experimenting as the guy alternated through various speeds and movements. It drove Sarah wild. For an hour she had been teased, fucked, played with and generally pleasured, but she was yet to cum. Her pussy was buzzing with pleasure, she was breathing hard and she was loving every minute.

Being at home and not in the shop experiencing this was totally different. Here should relax, enjoy what she was feeling and the surprises that it brought, without worrying about customers realising what was happening. Not to mention she didn't have to stifle her moans, she was free to be as loud as she wanted.

She put that fact to good use as the guy started fucking the toy in earnest for the first time. His thrusts were quick and strong and Sarah moaned loudly as she finally felt the build-up of pleasure she had been wanting. His cock was long and thin, hitting deep inside her. She was fairly certain the sensation she was feeling was going deeper than she usually could, if the guy was fucking her for real, he'd have been pushing directly into her womb.

It was an unnatural and amazing sensation, his cock sliding deep into her tunnel, massaging its walls and sending bolts of pleasure from every nerve ending it touched. She spread her legs, her orgasm approaching fast. Unfortunately, it wasn't fast enough. All the teasing had worn the guy down and she suddenly felt him cumming inside her. She groaned as his sticky seed flooded her insides and his cock became still.

Sarah lay there panting, disappointed as she was so close. She felt the cock withdraw from her tight pussy and she quickly undid her pants and replaced it with two of her fingers. She moaned as she buried them deep into her soaking wet cunt. There was no need for foreplay, she was already extremely worked up as she began pistoning her fingers in and out of herself. It didn't feel as good as the cock had, but it was enough to get her over the edge.

She cried out and slammed her legs together, trapping her hand as her pussy clamped down on her fingers. She rolled onto her side, her body shuddering and trembling as her stomach muscles clenched and twitched. Slowly the pleasure started to fade as her breathing relaxed. Sarah rolled back onto her back with a satisfied smile on her face as she fell back to sleep.

To Sarah's surprise, it was another three days before she had another incident. Despite selling two more of the C2X's in that time, no-one had been using one. She had almost forgotten about the constant worry of whether she'd suddenly feel a phantom cock penetrating her at any moment. Unknown to her, Oz had changed the enchantment on a couple of the toys and she had just sold one of the different ones.

"All done for the day?" Oz asked as Sarah locked the front doors.

"Yep, I think I'm going to go home and have a long bath, I'm wiped out," Sarah replied. It had been a busy week and despite it being a Friday night, she was happy to spend it quietly at home.

"That sounds nice, I've got some research to do, so I'll finish closing up," Oz told her.

"Thanks-" Sarah began as she suddenly gripped the side as she felt a cock sliding into her velvety tunnel.

"Are you ok?" Oz asked.

"It's your stupid enchantment," Sarah gasped as the cock filled her completely. She slowly walked out of the shop, desperately trying to walk normally as the cock slowly began sliding in and out of her. She suppressed a moan, after over a week of randomly being fucked by cocks, she had gotten over her initial horror of it and now found herself getting extremely turned on whenever it happened.

She leaned against the wall, pressing her legs together as the cock began to thrust deeper into her. She moaned quietly, causing a couple of odd looks from nearby shoppers. Sarah took a deep breath and kept walking towards the car park.

She was breathing hard, whimpering slightly with each thrust by the time she reached her car. She fumbled with the keys before getting it into the lock and letting herself in. She sat down and closed the door, moaning loudly the instant it shut. She lay back, knowing she couldn't drive anywhere until this was over and resigning herself to the pleasure she was about to endure.

What she wasn't expecting was the second cock to arrive. This was the modified toy, it just happened to appear as the first cock was pounding her cunt with rapid and forceful thrusts. The different with this enchantment though, was it was her ass that felt the cock. Sarah's eyes went wide as she felt her tight hole being stretched open and she jumped out of her seat wondering what it was.

After moment of panic, she realised what had happened and cursed Oz out loud. She had done anal play before, but she had never had anal sex. She had thought having her pussy penetrated by a phantom cock had been a strange sensation the first time, but it was nothing with how odd it felt having one sliding into her ass. She squirmed in her seat as she felt her ass being stretched open and filled by what felt like quite a big cock.

She groaned as it sank into her, her pussy still being assaulted by the original cock. She could now feel them both deep inside her and she moaned loudly, her legs shaking as she had her first orgasm. Panting for breath, Sarah decided she needed to be more comfortable and she climbed into the back of the car. Laying down across the seats, she lifted her knees to her chest, as if giving the invisible cocks easier access to both of her holes.

The second cock joined the first in plunging in and out of her. The feeling of being double penetrated was entirely new to Sarah and she found herself quite enjoying the sensation. She moaned loudly, feeling fuller than she'd ever felt as the two cocks somehow synced up their thrusts to slam into her at the same time over and over.

Sarah rolled onto her front, lifting her ass into the air and resting her forehead on her arms as she began rocking back onto the invisible cocks. They got out of sync again as the once in her pussy began slamming into her harder and faster. She cried out, her body shaking as she came before the cock buried itself to the hilt and she felt it cumming inside her. She never even saw the person parked next to her return to her car or watch her orgasming with alarm as they got into their car and drove away.

Sarah sighed as the cock in her pussy withdrew, leaving her panting and out of breath. The one in her ass was still fucking her hard and fast. She couldn't get over how good it felt. She wondered if actual anal sex felt this good. She had always been scared to try it. She relaxed and let the phantom cock fuck her for what felt like forever.

The pleasure was incredible, but it wasn't quite enough to get her over the edge. She was moaning loudly and couldn't take it anymore as she plunged her hand into her panties and began rubbing her clit. She worked it quickly and forcefully, the combined sensation of her ass being stretched and her insides being filled by the thick cock, mixed with her stroking her clit quickly got her over the edge. She cried out in pleasure, rolling onto her side and continuously working her clit even as she came.

She pushed one orgasm into another and then into a third, constantly stroking herself for as long as the cock was fucking her ass. Eventually she felt the thrusts becoming erratic and she worked herself to a fourth orgasm just as the cock emptied its load into her. She groaned in satisfaction as it slipped out of her. She withdrew her slick fingers, licking them clean as she lay there basking in the afterglow of pleasure.

She looked at the time, she'd been in her car for over an hour. With unsteady legs, she climbed back into the driver's seat and started the car. She double checked she had full control of herself before she set off towards her house.

She arrived at work the next morning and hadn't even unlocked the doors yet when she felt her ass being penetrated once again. She could tell from the feeling it was the same toy from the night before and she groaned as she leaned over a counter. She figured since she hadn't opened up yet, she might as well try and enjoy this for as long as possible, rather than opening the doors and pretending that nothing was happening once a customer entered.

She lay there with her eyes shut, the sensation of her ass being filled over and over in long slow thrusts causing her to moan lightly. For ten minutes the cock just slowly worked her ass, in and out, with no hurry to it at all. It actually grew kind of frustrating for Sarah. She couldn't deny she was enjoying it, but she knew she had to open the doors soon and had been hoping this would be quick.

"Any reason you're not opening my shop?" Oz asked and Sarah's eyes shot open.

"I'm... A little busy," she gasped, causing Oz to laugh.

"Ah, well I suppose that is my fault so I can't really be annoyed with you for that," he chuckled.

"You could always- Oh fuck," Sarah began as the cock in her ass suddenly began pounding her hard and fast.

"I could always what?"

"Remove the- *gasp* Enchantment," Sarah struggled to say as the pleasure built. She didn't even care that she was rocking her hips, fucking the invisible cock, right in front of her boss.

"I could. Tell you what, come and see me at the end of today and we'll talk about it," Oz replied. Sarah simply nodded, she was thrilled to hear him say that, but right now she was concentrating hard on not having an orgasm in front of him.

"Thanks," she managed to finally gasp.

"You're welcome. Tell you what, I'll open the doors, don't worry about it."

Oz waved his hands and the shop doors unlocked and opened by themselves. It took Sarah a moment to realise the first customer had walked in as Oz returned to his office. She slowly stood up, moving unsteadily towards the till and sitting down. She did dug her fingernails into her leg and bit down on her hand, trying not to cry out as a powerful orgasm washed over her.

"Thanks- Thanks for shopping with us," Sarah gasped as the customer walked away. The transaction had only taken two minutes, but it had felt like a life time as the invisible cock continued to pound into her tight ass relentlessly. Sarah wondered how the guy fucking her had the stamina he did, he'd been going almost half an hour at this point. He had only slowed down a couple of times, which Sarah had used to try and distract herself by guessing whether it was because he was close to cumming or his girlfriend needed a break.

Whatever the answer, it didn't change the fact that Sarah was now having her third orgasm and desperately wanted to shove her hand into her panties and make it even better. Unfortunately, another customer was approaching her and she tried her best to control her shaking body.

Thankfully the man ran out of steam shortly after and Sarah felt the sensation of him cumming inside her ass before he finally pulled out. The rest of her day went much more smoothly and she was actually smiling as she walked into Oz's office after closing up the shop.

"You look happy," Oz noted.

"I'm just excited to get rid of this enchantment."

"Who said anything about getting rid of it?"

"But, this morning! You said!"

"All I said was we could talk about it, it was you that suggested removing it, I never agreed."

"But-"

"But I am willing to change it," Oz grinned.

"Change it how?" Sarah asked warily.

"Each morning I'll leave you something from the shop and you have to use it. It might be something that won't get in the way much or it might be something worse than constantly being fucked by invisible dicks. Although, I imagine not many things would be more problematic than that," Oz laughed.

"Why would I agree to that?" Sarah asked.

"Because, as I said, some of them might be easier. What if I leave you a sexy outfit and all you have to do it wear it for a day? Considering this is a sex shop, no-one would bat an eye at that," Oz explained. Sarah thought about it for a moment. She was considering it just as she felt someone's cock slide into her vagina. She groaned as it stretched her open and slammed her knees together.

"Okay!" She gasped and Oz waved his hand. Suddenly the sensation of the cock inside her vanished and Sarah stood up straight again.

"There, the enchantment is removed, but here's a different one," Oz grinned. Sarah watched as he cast the spell, but she felt no different.

"What did that do?" She asked.

"It just made sure that you'll stick to the rules. Each day I'll leave something on the counter for you and that spell will make sure you don't hesitate in using whatever I leave you," Oz replied.

"I can't wait," Sarah replied sarcastically. She said goodbye and went home, wondering whether she made the right choice or not. She figured she'd find out over the next few days and made a mental note to be nice to Oz. The last thing she wanted was to piss him off and have him pick something extremely mean.

The next morning, she arrived at work to find a pair of lace panties sat on her chair. She picked them up and looked around. She had seen them on the shelf, but had never paid them much attention and didn't know what they did. She wanted to go and look, but her compulsion to wear them outweighed her desire to check. Standing in the middle of the store she stripped off her pants and underwear, sliding the lace panties up her legs and settling them in place before redressing her pants.

She walked over to the shelf with the panties and looked at the sign. "Surprise panties, put them on for a fun surprise" the sign said. Sarah rolled her eyes.

"That's no help," Sarah muttered before suddenly jumping as she felt something brush across her pussy.

"What the fuck?" She asked out loud, suddenly feeling it again. It felt like someone's tongue just brushed across her labia. She paused and waited again, but nothing happened. She knew it was something to do with the panties, but didn't know what. With a large amount of trepidation, Sarah walked gingerly towards the doors, but arrived there with nothing happening. She unlocked the doors and made her way to the till. She sat waiting for something to happen, but nothing did.

"I'd like to buy these," a young woman twenty minutes later, placing some items on the counter. Sarah was glad for the distraction, she had been sat waiting for the panties to do something, but so far, they'd not done a thing.

"Sure thing, just a moment," Sarah replied, moving to scan the items and jumping as the tongue suddenly licked along the length of her pussy. She jumped, but tried to hide it and luckily the young woman didn't notice.

"Have you got a boyfriend or a partner? We're running a special offer on our C2X's at the moment," Sarah told her. It seemed her compulsion to sell the items was still there, even if she no longer felt their effects. As she spoke, she quickly realised what the surprise of the panties was. As she talked, she could feel a tongue licking around her pussy. It was the panties, it seemed the more she talked, the more active the phantom tongue became.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers
12