The Witch and the Sex Shop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's a C2X?"

"It's one of our most popular toys. It's like a regular fleshlight, except it connects to the woman and whatever happens to the toy, she feels as if it was happening to her. I have a lot of experience with it and I can tell you, it's incredible!" Sarah explained. As she spoke the tongue really began to get to work, licking up and down her labia before sliding between them, parting her folds and lapping at her entrance. Sarah gasped quietly as she finished talking and the tongue settled down again.

"That sounds incredible!"

"It is! It's designed for couples that would be long distance, allowing the woman's partner to still stimulate her no matter where she is in the world, but it can still be used at home and your partner doesn't even need to be a man. It works with tongues and toys too!" Sarah explained, trying to speak without giving away that a tongue was now licking her entrance, pushing its way inside her. Even after she finished talking, it continued licking for a few seconds before settling down.

"My girlfriends going away next month, heading back home for three weeks to visit family, but I've got to work so can't go with her. This sounds like a great solution!"

"Perfect, well you could get one each and have loads of fun together," Sarah suggested.

"Where are they? I'll go get them!"

"Just over there, on the shelf underneath that SIGN," Sarah pointed out, putting much more emphasis on the word sign than she meant to as the tongue suddenly flicked across her clitoris.

"Okay, I'll go and get them, just a moment," the young woman said excitedly, completely missing Sarah's outburst. Sarah watched her hurry away before sighing loudly. Of course, the panties were enchanted, she had known that much, but making it feel like she was receiving oral every time she spoke? That was just cruel of Oz when he knew she'd be working and talking with customers all day. Although she figured that was the point, wouldn't be particularly exciting if she just put them on and went home and stayed silent all day.

"Just ignore it," Sarah muttered to herself, instantly realising her mistake as the tongue lapped at her clit again. She laughed at her own stupidity, which caused the tongue to lick at her frantically. She gasped and moaned, shuffling in her chair as it continued to lick her for a few more seconds. It seemed the panties reacted to more than just talking.

12