The Witch, Boy, and Penis

Story Info
A witch's potion does something unexpected.
14.7k words
4.7
6.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Witch, boy, and Penis

This is one of my stranger stories, but I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. All characters are over 18.

"Please Jeff."

"No," I said flipping the channel.

"Come on, it's just a small test."

"That's what you said about the hair potion. I had to cut my hair every day for a week."

"That was just a minor hick up. A bit too much wart root. This will be different, I promise."

I gave Amy an unamused look. "Will it affect my body in any way?"

"I mean, that's kinda the point-"

"Then no."

She let out a long sigh as she crossed her arms.

I tried not to look at her and focus on the TV while we sat in silence. I knew if I did, she would be begging me with her eyes. All while her body was eagerly fidgeting. She was always eager. Ever since we met in elementary school. Ever since she told me she was a witch.

Now, I know that sounds crazy, but it's true. When I first met her on that playground, she was digging around in the bushes. Her hands were filled with weeds when I asked her what she was doing. I'll never forget how eager her smile looked when she told me 'I'm gathering ingredients.' From that day on, she always intrigued me. Maybe it was her honesty; maybe it was her fascination. Or, it could have been when she turned a mouse green before my eyes. In any case, I've been by her side since.

She never could explain how she knew magic. It didn't come from her family; they were as lost as me. I doubt it came from some higher power; she didn't believe in any. More likely, it was a freak accident. That was usually our joke when it came up. It never mattered much to her, though. She just knew how to do things and loved to test it all the time. And that testing is why I was reluctant to move in with her.

When she asked me, I couldn't tell if she was joking. Normally, that wasn't her humor, but it was so out of left field, I wasn't expecting it. At the time, we were both struggling to hold a roommate and didn't make enough to rent a place alone. She would always scare off anyone with her magical experiments and I would find the ones you never want as a roommate. In the end, it was the most logical choice for us to live together. I just had to make sure I kept her bad habits in check. So, I set some ground rules and agreed.

I'm sure people thought we were dating when they heard the news. My parents certainly did. But it isn't like that between us. She's cute with her long, red hair, her dimpled smile, and her large, round glasses. And her body is just by type, just thin enough without too much chest or hips. Like a running body without all the effort. Its just her personality was a bit... much at times. We got along great, but occasionally, she would go overboard. Sometimes, her obsessiveness would cause issues. Like forgetting to eat for two days. Or missing rent for the month. She always bounced back and made things better, but those moments would always hamper any interest. In my mind, she always just stayed a close friend. And she never showed interest herself, so that's how I viewed her.

A close friend who was currently rocking the couch with her eagerness.

I took a risk and glanced over. Big mistake. I was instantly met with those big doe eyes sitting behind those big round lenses. Any sadder and she could have charmed a lion out of their meal. But it was enough to rope me.

"Fine," I said with a sigh. "But you have to promise to limit yourself this time."

"Yes!" she said, fist pumping the air. She quickly recovered with a cough, though, when she saw my glare. "I promise to keep it small. I just want to see how the human body reacts. Wait right here, I'll be right back."

"Like I have anywhere to go."

If she noticed my sad tone, she didn't show it as she bound off to her room. I've been in a rut lately with both women and friends. I found myself just going to and from work with no socializing in between. What other friends I had were off doing their own things and hadn't reached out. I know they were probably just busy. And I've hadn't had a girlfriend in months. The last one freaked out when they saw Amy walk into the kitchen with tentacles for fingers. So, I've been confined to the apartment and helping Amy with her tests.

A few minutes later, she returned with a vial and a notepad. The vial wasn't very big, smaller than her hand, and filled with a pale pink liquid. When she handed it to me, I saw that it had small flecks of green floating in it and smelled like fresh dirt.

"So, what's it supposed to do?" I asked, swirling it slightly.

"I don't know exactly."

"That doesn't sound limiting."

She tilted her head as she looked at her notepad. "Well, the main ingredient is Root of Crowfoot. My research says it increases vitality in women. But, I can't find what it does in men. So, I wanted to see. Don't worry. It's harmless. I tested it on a mouse last week. It's still alive."

"Nothing strange happened to it?"

"Not really," she said, flipping a page. "It got hyper for a few days, but that's it."

I looked back at the vial. "So, you want to see if it does the same thing for me."

"Right. I also added some ox eye fluid, horsehair, and forget-me-not leaves. It should increase your sensitivity in case you are naturally resistant."

"Right," I said, not understanding any of it. "So, normal routine, then?"

"Normal routine. Tell me any initial reactions and keep a log of any changes over the next week. Make it two just in case."

"Bottoms up."

I took one last look at the concoction before drinking it whole. My tongue was instantly met with a bubblegum taste, but different. Almost stale. It was a bit slimy, but not overall unpleasant. I could feel it go down the whole way, causing my body to tingle with a warming sensation.

"My body feels slightly warm," I said, adjusting slightly. "Kinda like drinking hot chocolate on a cold day."

She quickly started taking notes. "No sudden changes to skin or hair pigment... No swelling of body parts... Subject seems healthy in initial stages."

"Hey," I said, glaring at her.

"Right, sorry. No subject talk."

I wiggled my body a little, testing every limb. "Nothing out of the ordinary yet."

"Must be slow moving, then. The mouse did take a few hours to show signs."

"Mind if I go back to my show, then? I'll let you know if anything happens."

"Sure. I'll continue my observations in the meantime."

I gave her a small smile. "You could also enjoy the show too."

"Don't mind me," she said, taking more notes.

She was soon lost in her own world, watching me and writing on her notepad. I tried not to focus on her as I turned back to the TV. It was typical for her to hyper focus when testing something, so it's best to let her be. Luckily, I was into the show enough to distract me. About twenty minutes in, though, she spoke up and caught my attention.

"Jeff, that is the seventh time you've done that."

"Huh? Done what?"

"You scratched your chest and adjusted your shirt seven times in the last five minutes," she said, pointing to me with her pencil.

"Have I?"

As soon as she pointed it out, I realized she was right. My shirt felt super itchy. It was if I could feel the fibers rubbing against my skin. And scratching at it didn't help. It wasn't just my shirt either. All my clothes felt itchy. Even my boxers.

"You're right," I said, fanning my shirt slightly. "I'm super itchy all over."

"Describe it."

"I don't know. It's as if my skin can't stand touching my clothes."

"Interesting. The sensitivity manifested in your skin, not your reaction."

"Shit, it's annoying."

I quickly pulled off my shirt and aired out my chest. As soon as it was free, I could feel the temperature of the room send tingles down my spine. But it was better than feeling my shirt scratch at me. Looking over, I saw Amy's eyes widen before returning to her notes.

"What? I needed to."

"Understandable. Get as comfortable as you want."

My hands stopped short of my pants when my eyes widened. We've seen each other in less clothes before, but never fully buff. At most, she's seen me in boxers and I've seen her in just an oversized shirt. We always apologized afterwards, though, not wanting to cross any boundaries. And I knew I was about to if I wasn't careful.

"I'm good now. It was mostly my shirt."

"Sensitivity focused on the torso..." she said, jotting down a note.

I ignored the comment and tried to focus on the TV again. But I couldn't. No matter how I shifted, everything rubbed against me. Even the sofa was getting to my back. When I fidgeted, I saw her write a note, making me self-conscious. Before long, I wanted to get away.

"If it's alright, I'm going to head to bed early."

She lowered her pencil. "Really? You aren't feeling bursts of energy?"

"No. At least not yet." I shrugged. "Maybe in a few hours I'll be jumping off the walls."

"That would confirm my theory." She sighed. "Alright. Get some sleep. And let me know if anything happens."

"Will do," I said, standing up.

"Oh, and Jeff?" I looked back to see her sweet smile. "Thanks for testing this."

"Sure," I said, smiling back.

As I grabbed my shirt and started to walk away, I could feel my pant legs gnawing at me. I barely made it to my room before I ripped them off. Relief washed over me as I stood naked by my bed. The cool air wrapped around me, but it felt pleasant compared to the clothes. Glancing at my mirror, I saw my thin frame stare back. I didn't have much muscle. Never could keep any. My body wasn't boney though. If it wasn't for the hair on my chest and my dick hanging between my legs, I could probably pass as a girl. At least the dick was large. Definitely wowed some old girlfriends.

Despite the sensitivity and the promise of vitality, I actually was feeling tired. I figured a good night's rest would probably help. So, I climbed into bed. As soon as I tried to pull my covers up, though, I instantly pulled them off. I couldn't handle even those. So, I laid flat on the bed, covers to the side. If I didn't move much, I could cope with the mattress under me. It made it rough to fall asleep, though. In the end, I had to count sheep just to nod off.

I had no idea what time it was when I woke up. All I knew was I felt hot. My body was sweating and my breathing heavy. But I wasn't uncomfortable. I was instead energized. I felt like I could run a mile. Or, after glancing at my waist, fuck a squad of cheerleaders. Without any covers, I saw my six-inch cock standing attention; calling to me. It was pulsating just watching it. I knew in the back of my mind this wasn't normal. I got horny, sure. But never to this extreme. Yet, at that moment, I wanted nothing more than to cum.

Slowly, my hand reached for my dick. The sight of it so hard left me wary. But that vanished when my fingers grazed the side. I was so sensitive that the slightest touch caused me to twitch wildly. A sudden stream of fluid came from the tip, coating it instantly. It stopped as I caught my breath, but I knew it was just the beginning. Gently, I grasped it and held it in my fingers. Another stream rolled out and covered my fingers. Without a second thought, I used my fingers to coat the shaft. The slickness offered even more to the growing pleasure. I could feel every motion throughout my body. Even my nipples stood erect with the sensations. It was if my body was being charged by my dick. The sensitivity from earlier was now focused on my groin. Soon, I found myself closing my eyes and letting the pleasure take over. I never felt so good. Nothing mattered more than feeling it course through me until the inevitable peak. My hips bucked with each stroke, unable to stay still. My grip tightened as my hands twitched with the sensations.

Suddenly, I heard a plop. With my focus so distracted, I almost missed it. When I glanced down, I froze. I was holding my dick tightly in my hand.

Three inches above my body.

In utter shock, I stared at my dick. I almost didn't believe my eyes. Until I raised my hand to my face, still gripping myself. Next thing I knew, I was screaming and dropping my dick onto the bed. I backed away while I continued to scream for a few moments. Finally, I caught my breath and tried to calm down. It wasn't easy, but I eventually got calm enough to inch forward and look at it resting on the covers.

It was really my dick laying there. It was still rock hard and wet with my juices. Beneath it sat my balls, still attached. I usually shaved, so there was no hair hiding anything from sight. Carefully, I reached out and gently picked it up. As soon as I touched it, it pulsated and leaked some of my juices. At the same time, my body twitched at the sensation. I could still feel my hand touching and holding it. Lifting it up, I looked at the underside. It was curved and smooth at the base. Almost like a suction cup. I lightly grazed it with my finger and my whole body jumped. It was as sensitive as the rest. A sudden realization hit me and I carefully laid it back down on the bed. Then, I slowly looked between my legs.

Right where my dick would be was smooth skin. I ran my hand along the front and felt the same sensitivity as the rest of my body. My fingers continued to move lower until I felt the skin change into something softer; something that caused my fingers to pause. I found a pair of pussy lips. I instantly felt something completely foreign as my fingers grazed the edges of the lips. My hips jumped slightly as a shock of pleasure hit me before I pulled away. I stared in disbelief at my fingertips as they were now coated in juices.

I sat there for a few minutes, trying to process what was going on. My eyes alternated between my still pulsating dick and my slowly leaking pussy. Despite everything, I was still incredibly horny and I felt an urge to play with either one. But I did my best to push those thoughts away. I knew there was only one thing to do right now. So, I got up and quickly dressed in some sweatpants and a loose shirt. Luckily, my body was less sensitive than earlier. Though, I could feel my pants slowly soaking between my legs. Then, I carefully reached down and wrapped my member up in my sheet. I could feel the soft silk against its skin, causing me to shutter and it to twitch lightly in my grip.

With my member in hand, I made my way over to Amy's room. I barely noticed the sun rising in a passed window. My fist banged on the door once reaching it, not caring how loud I was. And it proved fruitful as she didn't answer for a few minutes. Eventually, the door opened and I was greeted by a half awake Amy. Her hair red was a tangled mess, her eyes half opened, and her mouth yawning instantly. I also caught myself noticing she wore just an oversized shirt with no bra or pants as shown by a pair of pointed nipples jutting from her chest. The sight caused my dick to twitch in my hand. Her words quickly pulled me away from her state of dress, though.

"Morning.... Something wrong?"

"Very."

Her eyes snapped open at my concerned tone and she quickly moved to the side.

"Reactions! Come in."

When I entered, I found myself looking around her room. It's been a while since I've been inside, but it hadn't changed much. It was as if her room was split in two. To one side was a bed, covers casually thrown to the side, and a table with a lamp and her phone resting on it. There was also a dresser with an open drawer and some clothes resting on top. At a quick glance, I could see a pair of panties and bra hanging out of the drawer, both appearing simple. She had a window above the dresser, but the blackout shades were down, stopping any sunlight from coming in. On the other, she had shelves and shelves of jars. Each one filled with something unique. I saw plant roots, leaves, flowers, lizard tails, and even eyes. They all had labels and were neatly lined, leaving no free space on the shelves. A large desk rested against the wall with strange contraptions covering it. I couldn't fathom what most of them were, But I knew they had a purpose or Amy wouldn't have it. In the center of the desk sat the notebook she had last night with her pencil waiting on top.

As soon as I entered, she shut the door and turned on the few lamps around the room. Then, she grabbed her glasses and notebook before turning to me.

"Alright. What symptoms have you had."

I swallowed nervously. "I might as well start with the obvious one."

Carefully, I unwrapped my member from the sheets and showed her. I could feel the cold air as it became exposed. She gasped before throwing down her notes and moving closer. Her eyes remained glued on it as she got as close as possible.

"Is that...."

"Yeah, it is."

"When did it...."

"A few minutes ago."

"But how?"

"You better be able to answer that!" I said, temper spiking slightly.

She jumped as my raised voice snapped out of her shock. "Right. Basics first." She grabbed her notebook again. "How did you pull it off?"

"Um... I just pulled at it and it popped off."

She wrote the answer down, luckily not going into detail. "Is it still living?"

"Yeah. It reacts like anything else. And I can feel it too."

"You can? Can you show me?"

My face turned red. Then, I slowly moved my other hand and rubbed the side with a finger. As I did, I felt the touch and my dick twitched slightly, leaking a single drop of precum.

"Fascinating. And I see it has the balls attached too. What does it look like on the back?"

I turned it to the side as she moved closer to inspect it. She zeroed in on the smooth back and slowly looked along the whole end. Carefully, she brought her pencil's eraser up and poked it slightly. I felt the whole thing twitch, which caused her to jump back slightly.

"It's as if it was just popped off. Yet still part of you. And it seems to be connected internally as well."

"What do you mean?"

She pointed the eraser to the small pool by the tip. "It's still secreting fluids. Meaning it can still function for you properly." Turning to me, she asked, "What does your body look like? It is just as smooth?"

"Not exactly..."

"Show me."

"No reason to hide it, I guess. God, this is so embarrassing."

With my face bring hot, I set my dick on her desk and hooked my fingers on my waistband. Then, with a deep breath, I dropped both my sweatpants and my boxers. She instantly gasped and dropped to her knees. Normally, I would have found it hot to have a woman in just a shirt on her knees in front of me. Too bad she was inspecting my new pussy. Her eyes were sharp as she looked over every inch. I could hear her muttering under her breath, but I was too busy being embarrassed to understand her. But I jumped when her pencil poked just above it.

I quickly moved away. "Hey! Ask first!"

"Is it anatomically correct?" she asked, ignoring my concern.

"I don't know, I haven't checked much. But it feels very real."

"If you let me, I can-"

"No! that's enough!"

I quickly pulled up my pants and backed away. Glancing at her, I noticed that she finally saw my embarrassment, concern, and anger. Her face softened as she put down her pencil and pad.

"I'm sorry. That was rude. I should have asked first."

A pause hung in the air before I responded. "It's fine. It's just... a lot."

"None of it should have happened. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all."

"You and me both."

She moved closer but kept a respectable distance. "I promise I'll fix this. Give me time."

I glanced at her and could see the genuine concern in her face. She doesn't normally show emotions like this. But, when she does, she is always honest. She hasn't lied to me in the past and I knew she wouldn't now.

"Alright. But what do I do in the meantime? I can't go to work like this."