The Witch, Boy, and Penis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amy...." I said softly, unsure what I wanted her to do.

"I need to.... Examine it all.... To make sure..."

Her voice trailed off as her face got closer to the tip of my dick. Her hands slowly descended the shaft until it reached the base. Then, it rose back up just as slow. Soon, she was jacking me off at a snail's pace. But even that speed was enough to spur me on. The droplet grew larger until it spilled over and started dripping down my shaft. Her hands started coating the underside with it, reducing the friction. I could hear myself moaning, but I was quickly losing myself to the feeling of her hands. I was also aware of a stream of juices sliding down the inside of my leg.

Suddenly, her hand stopped at the base. Before I could say anything, though, her face closed the gap and she took my dick into her mouth. Her tongue slid along the underside as her lips glided across the length. She stopped just before bottoming out before pulling back. Then, she teased the tip before repeating the process. My whole body jerked each time she did this, sending pleasure to every nerve. Soon, she picked up speed as her enthusiasm grew. I glanced down to see she was lost in the moment. Her eyes were shut, but her face was eager each time she bobbed.

As she sucked my cock, I watched the hand holding it move lower. Moments later, I felt her fingers brush against my pussy lips. They teased the edges, coaxing out some juices, before using them to inch her finger in. She moved up bit by bit until the whole finger was inside. Then she slowly pulled out and started all over. I could feel her teasing the spot inside each time, sending shocks of pleasure up my body. All the while, her head never missed a beat, taking me at the same rhythm.

Beneath her, I saw her snake her free hand beneath her shirt and was playing with a breast. After that, I lost all sense of control. My hands shot to her head and held it tight as my hips started to trust. In that moment, I wanted nothing more than to fuck her mouth. And Amy was happy to oblige. She pulled her finger out and focused on my clit rubbing it constantly. All the while, she held still, taking in every inch I pushed. She was into it just as much as me, as evident of her joyful expression.

I felt the familiar build up as I thrusted past her lips. With each thrust, it grew and drove me forward. She must have sensed my growing urgency, for she opened her eyes and watched me hungrily. They were just as desperate. Looking into them was the last push I needed. With a guttural groan, I came in her mouth. Every thrust became erratic while the pleasure poured over me. Her hands shot to my hips and held me tight as she took every drop. I noticed the trail of fluids rolling down my inner leg from my pulsating pussy, but I was too focused on cumming to care. All the while, I could feel her tongue teasing the underside, coaxing every drop she could from me. And she did it with a look of pleasure on her face.

My body slumped slightly when I finally finished. My breath was haggard as I rested my hands on her shoulders. She pulled away slowly until only the tip was in her mouth. There was so much cum, though, that it spilt out down her chin. A fair amount also coated her shirt. Gently, she pulled away and held her lips sealed for a few moments. Then, I watched as she slowly swallowed every drop she held. Each time she did, the hungry look turned sated. When she finished, she breathed heavily as her own body slumped in its spot.

"Amy..." I said through worn breathes. "I'm sorry... I lost control...."

"I'm not," she said, looking up.

My eyes widened slightly. "You're not?"

She shook her head. "Nope. I lost control first. I couldn't help it after having your dick right in front of me. And that was so hot too. I loved feeling you fuck me like that."

"Really?"

Her lips spread into a smile as she stood up. "I wasn't lying when I said I had kinks. And I want to keep going."

"Amy..."

She grabbed my hand and held it gently. "I don't care if it's the potion talking or something pent up in me. Right now, I just want you and me to go all out. But, if you say no, I'll respect it. So, please."

Our eyes met for a few moments. I could see the longing in her eyes, but I could also tell she wasn't lying. If I said no, I could leave.

But I knew I didn't want to.

For my answer, I leaned down and kissed her. I didn't care she tasted like my cum. I didn't care that I was suddenly kissing my best friend. All I cared about was sating the lust both of us had in that moment. And the kiss was filled with that lust. She quickly returned the kiss, pouring her own passion into it. Our hands roamed each other's backs and pulled the other close as our tongues and lips danced. The warm feeling of her skin felt soft under my fingers. But soon, my hands traveled downward and dove beneath her pants. I grabbed her ass tightly and played with it as we made out. It was small, but firm in my hands. Each squeeze caused her to moan into our kiss and brought us closer. When we finally pulled apart, we were both panting as all reason had finally left the room.

With little effort, I pushed her back to her bed. As we reached it, I pulled her shirt over her head and saw her breasts for the first time. They were larger than my hands, but just barely. They remained perky, her nipples jutting out sharply. I wasted no time lowering myself to one and started playing. My lips wrapped around a hard nipple and sucked vigorously. She cooed gently, holding my head against her. Wanting more, my hand went to the other side, kneading the flesh under my fingers. It felt soft to the touch, yet warm and firm in the right ways. Soon, I swapped, attacking the other nipple while my hand pulled at the first. Remembering earlier, I pulled hard and nibbled both nubs. This caused her to moan louder and hold me tighter.

I could feel her running her fingers through my hair as I continued my assault. After what felt like hours, I pulled back and took a moment to breathe. I saw her breasts were red and marked with abuse while her face was wild with lust. She quickly pulled me in and kissed me again. Her hands couldn't remain still as they danced all over my chest. As her hands sank lower, the grasped my cock and started stroking it again. They moved quickly, rubbing every inch rapidly. It was still slick from earlier, causing her hands to glide across the surface.

Suddenly, there was a pop and I felt something change. Looking down, I saw my dick had separated from my body again. It was not held firmly in her grip, a few inches from my waist. Amy noticed too, but quickly gave me a reassuring smile.

"I told you it was temporary. We should be able to use more of the solution and put it back on later."

I nodded before resting my hands on her shoulders. "It's alright. I trust you."

Her smile then turned wicked as she brought my dick up to her chest. "While I have it, though, I say we put it to good use."

She started to slowly rub the tip against one of her nipples. I felt the nub tease my tip and cause a bit of juice to flow out. Then, she brought it up to her mouth and licked the droplets away. Before she could continue, though, I grabbed her arm.

"Oh no. It's my time to return the favor," I said, grinning.

While she still held onto my dick, I quicky pushed her back and pulled off her pants. She laughed slightly but didn't resist. It wasn't the first time I saw her pussy, but it was the first time I was this close. Mounting the bed, I laid between her legs and took in the view. Her lips were small and soaked. I could see them pulsate slightly as my breath caressed them. Inching closer, I licked lightly. It tasted sweet and gave more nectar with each pass. Her moans grew louder as I continued, enjoying myself thoroughly. I felt her move my dick up to her mouth and start licking as well. Her tongue matched mine lick for lick. Soon, we were both moaning to the touch of the others mouth.

Not wanting to be outdone, I pulled a hand upward and started to tease the entrance as I focused on her clit. My circles were slow at first but were enough to cause her to squirm. When I finally pushed my fingertip in, she twitched abruptly. I quickly moved my tongue back and continued to lick while my finger probed lightly. It was simple but effective tease as I could feel her focus faulter. Her own licks became erratic, replaced instead with deep moans. Wanting to hear them more, I dove my finger deeper, using the full length to pleasure her. Each thrust caused her hips to buck. It was a challenge to keep her clit in place, but one I was willing to take. When I added a second finger, the thrusts grew wilder and her moans grew louder. It took all my effort to keep her in place so my tongue could ravage her clit.

Suddenly, my dick fell from her grasp onto the bed. Her hands grabbed for the sheets below us and steadily rose. Knowing the signs, I pushed forward. My lips enclosed her clit and sucked while my fingers pushed deep into her. Moments later, her body went ridged and her hips buckled. The room went silent beyond my sucking, her voice lost in pleasure. I never slowed down, making sure she rode the high for as long as possible. A minute later, her whole body slacked and dropped to the bed. A few random licks caused her to twitch randomly, but she otherwise laid dazed. I gave her one last kiss before pulling back. Her chest heaved heavily as she slowly caught her breath. Next to her, my dick laid abandoned, pooling slightly onto the sheets.

Sitting up, I reached over and grabbed my dick. Holding it gently, I inspected the underside. Now that it was disconnected again, I could see some green residue lingering around the edges. A sudden spark came to mind. While Amy was still distracted, I took my member and held it over her body. After a few moments lining it up, I placed it on her body. Her hips jolted suddenly and her eyes grew wide as she quickly sat up.

"Jeff what did you do?"

"There was some of that slime stuff still on it, so I was curious."

"I didn't even consider trying to attach it to someone other than its owner."

Her hands traveled the sides, finding it was attached to her completely. Then, they inched upward and rubbed the shaft lightly. Both my dick and I reacted with it twitching and me moaning. Surprisingly, Amy moaned as well.

"Oh wow. I felt that" she said, pulling her hand back.

"You did?"

"The gel was designed to connect all the functions properly. As long as there is--"

Before she could finish her sentence, I reached out and grabbed my dick. A moan escaped her as she leaned back. I could see her wrapping her head around the sensations.

"It feels so different, but so good," she moaned.

"Then let me show you the full effect."

Without pause, I started to stroke my dick. The angle was different, but I quickly got a proper rhythm going. It helped that I could feel it as well, so I easily found the right spots. My dick streamed a constant amount if precum down its length, keeping it slick under my grasp. Amy held herself up and continued to watch my hand stroke. Each time I reached the tip and grazed it, her eyes would lose focus. It was a tease to both of us, but it the right type of tease. Soon, we were both moaning loudly with each stroke.

Throughout it all, I found myself equally fascinated by the sight. I never thought about a woman with a dick before, but seeing Amy squirming as I stroked stirred something inside me. It drove me to stroke faster. I wanted to see her cum like this. That thought and the sight quickly pushed me close to the edge. I could feel the familiar build up and the impending burst. She could feel it too, as her eyes grew wider with an eager look.

"Do it. Make it cum. I want to feel it."

With that, I focused on the tip and sent us both over. My hips thrusted with an invisible dick as I grunted loudly. Her hips thrusted too, pushing my dick upward with each stroke. I watched my dick cum hard, shooting copious amounts of cum into the air. Some hit my chest while most splattered across hers. Her breasts became coated in cum, quickly dripping down her stomach. All the while, her face was lost in the new pleasure.

When my dick finally had enough, I released it and leaned back. Amy was a mess, covered in cum and breathing heavily. She had a loopy look on her face as she continued to watch my dick pulse between her legs. Even now, it remained hard, pointing upward and coated in my juices.

"That was nothing like what I expected. So explosive."

I laughed slightly. "Clearly," I said, nodding to the mess on her chest.

She laughed too, moving her hand to rub it slightly. "It is more than that, though. When I cum, it's like a crashing wave. That was like a volcano."

"Bursting with pleasure."

She reached over and grabbed her shirt. Quickly, she wiped her chest as best she could, then tossed it to the ground. Even with most of it gone, her breasts still looked slick and appealing. Her eyes then looked over with a longing I hadn't seen yet.

"Jeff. After that, I can only think of one thing. I was hoping you'd let me...."

I instantly caught on. Sitting up straight, I replied, "That could be dangerous. If everything works like it's that potion wanted to, then anything could happen."

Her head quickly perked up. "Don't worry. I have something for that. I use it all the time when I get risky with a guy." She reached out and rested her hand on mine. "Please. I want to know what it feels like. I need to know."

I sighed and stared at her pleading look. I wasn't ready to admit it out loud, but I was just as curious. In fact, I've been curious since this all started. But the fear had kept me from trying. Her eagerness was enough to shatter that fear.

"Alright. Just this once."

Her mouth grew into a wide smile. Quickly, she closed the gap and kissed me deeply. When she broke it off, I could see the eagerness and excitement in her eyes. I felt the same and willingly let her push me back onto the bed. It was strange watching her take the position between my legs, but my fascination grew as she lined up my dick with my pussy. I could feel the tip graze the entrance, causing my body to shutter slightly. Then, with careful movements, she entered me.

I had never felt anything like it before. My dick was much larger than my fingers and quickly opened me up. I was so turned on, though, that it didn't hurt in the slightest. I could feel the tip slowly entering and filling me up. At the same time, I could feel my insides being wonderfully stretched. Amy moaned as she pushed in while I ended up gasping. But both of us felt deep pleasure as she inched forward. She pulled back after a bit only to push in again, deeper the second time. Each time she repeated it, the deeper she went until she finally slid the whole length in. I could feel her hips against mine as she bottomed out. Her moan became guttural as she leaned down on my chest. I could feel myself pulsating as she sat inside me.

"This feels.... Amazing," she said with her head resting on my chest. "I never imagined it would be this good."

I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her closer. "Amy, I can't believe I'm saying this, but fuck me."

Her head shot up.

"Trust me when I say it gets better. Now stop wasting time and fuck me. Hard and fast."

A grin spread across her face. "Yes sir."

I held her against my chest as her hips started to move. She was awkward at first, struggling to get a good rhythm. But I used my grip on her body to help her adjust. Soon, she was thrusting wildly into me. She hit so deep each time, deeper than I ever got with my fingers. I felt her hitting every spot inside perfectly. All the while, my dick felt the slick tightness gripping it nicely. My lust had made me so wet that she slid in and out easily. On top of me, I could see her face as she grew lost in ecstasy. She grunted and groaned with each thrust while eyes rolled back in pleasure. I could feel her hard nipples scrapping against my chest constantly, driving her even further. Soon, my arms simply held her back as she moved on her own accord. Leaving me to bask in the pleasure as she took me.

In all the emotions and joy, I almost didn't notice the build up in my body. I could feel the peak approaching in both my dick and my pussy. Moving my hands to her face, I held it lined up with mine. She opened her eyes and I knew she felt the same approach. With a simple smile, I nodded to her. She smiled back and picked up her pace enough to push us both over the edge. We both shouted our names as we came in unison. My body shook as my cock pumped inside me. I could feel each burst filling me up to the brim. I could feel her slamming deep, pushing everything to the extreme. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her thrusts became erratic. She no longer cared about the rhythm, instead lost in the unique pleasure. And I was right along with her.

Finally, I felt the joy fade. With one last spurt, she collapsed on me. Her breathing was heavy as she laid there, slowly recovering. I could feel random twitches inside me, but I knew we were done. The feeling of being filled was very strange, but not unpleasant. My arms held her lightly, making sure she could catch her breath. Then, for the first time since this all started, I felt my dick becoming soft. Soon, I was soft enough to pop out. My body shuttered as everything spilled out onto the bed, adding to the strangeness of it all. It was the look she made that brought me back as she slid next to me with a soft plop.

"I think I developed a new kink," she said, a loopy smile on her face.

"That good?"

She laid her head on my shoulder. "It was amazing. Too bad it was only this one time."

I let the pause linger for a moment. "Well, maybe not this one time."

Here eyes were wide as she looked at me.

"We got a few weeks until your root comes in, after all. Why not enjoy it?"

"Then you better get ready. We've got a long weekend of testing ahead of us."

"I might enjoy these tests," I replied with a laugh.