The Witch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Juan, my Pilates instructor?" she replied. For a moment, I thought she was going to deny it.

"Yes, I have," she admitted nonchalantly, "Every time he comes over."

"What... uh," I stammered, needing a second to get my shit together.

"And what do you guys do exactly?" Esmee asked.

"Pretty much everything," my whore wife blurted out, unabashed, "I've sucked and jacked him off, fucked him every which way, I've let him finger me, I've taking him up my ass, I've let him cum on my tits, on my face, in my hair... "

"Okay that's enough," I said, not wanting to hear any more. Immediately, Tina stopped talking and went back into her catatonic state. Confused, I turned to Esmee, who was leisurely sipping from her coffee.

"Why put on a show like this?" I asked, "What do you want?"

"I want to take her place," Esmee said unembarrassed.

"Her place?"

"By your side," she clarified, "As your partner, your wife, your... slut."

"Why?" I asked, baffled, "With your powers, you can do anything, control anyone..."

"Not quite," she explained, "My 'powers' allow me to exert some minor influence and, to some degree, control people, but I am unable to make money, gold or anything else useful. Therefore, I cannot provide for myself - at least not in the extravagant lifestyle I have in mind.

"As I've said before, I am done with doing good in the world. I've been doing it for hundreds of years and it's gotten me nowhere. I want money to spend, I want luxury, I want to be able to spend thousands of dollars each month on clothes and shoes, like your bitch over there. I want to wine and dine like a queen and get fucked like a ten-dollar whore."

"Alright, fair enough," I replied, "Why me?"

"You're powerful, successful, rich and a first-class asshole who doesn't..."

"... care about anything or anyone; yes, you've mentioned that before," I interrupted her.

"You're also sexually frustrated and your wife is a cheating whore," she elaborated with a big grin on her face, "You were a pretty easy target."

Realizing she was right - pretty much about everything - I took a few moments to gather my thoughts while glancing at Tina.

"What are you offering?" I asked, genuinely intrigued by her pitch.

"For starters, there are restrictions to my powers, but not to what I can do with this human body," she whispered seductively, "I will let you do anything you want to me, any time, any place, as often as you need it, or want it."

And if that wasn't enough to convince any man, she added, "And... I can help you become even more successful, more powerful."

"You'd do that?" I asked, confused.

"More power and success for you, means more money for me," she smirked.

"Now you're starting to sound like that gold-digging whore over there," I said, pointing at my wife.

"I guess I am," Esmee grinned, "So, do we have a deal?"

"I reckon so," I replied, giving my wife a contemptuous look, "What do we do with her?"

"I take her place, she takes mine," Esmee replied, "I could wipe her memory."

"No," I blurted out, "I want her to remember everything!"

"Mmm," Esmee purred, "I love how cruel you can be."

"Yeah, well," I whispered as I squatted down in front of my comatose wife, "Sex once a month is bad enough, but you really shouldn't have cheated on me, you fucking twat!"

"If we leave her memory intact, we'll have to get creative," Esmee said, thinking out loud.

She was probably waiting for my input, but I had something else on my mind. I got back up and turned towards her, showing her my hardening dick. This time it was stiffening up all by itself.

"Look at you," Esmee chuckled, "Looks like you want to give her a proper sendoff."

"You bet I do," I replied as I wrapped my right hand around my rock hard dick.

[to be continued]