The Witch Doctor

Story Info
A witch doctor helps people in need.
1.1k words
4
17.8k
16

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Jones' marriage had run into the problem of routine lately. Every week it was the same old same old. She yearned for something more. Mrs. Jones needed more than her boring suburban life. Luckily, an old high school friend had recently reconnected with her via Facebook.

Ashley told her about a therapist, in her hometown, who could help her marriage. Ashley said he had really helped her marriage out. So Mrs. Jones made an appointment with the therapist. The therapist's secretary told Mrs. Jones that there was an appointment available tonight. She should bring her husband.

When the Jones, entered the therapist's office, the first thing Mrs.Jones noticed was the secretary. She had enormous breasts and was wearing very little clothing. From her point of view it wasn't professional behavior. How could Ashley suggest an office like this?

"Dr. Mysterio likes for his patients to drink this tea before he sees them. It's supposed to help them like relax." said the busty receptionist. She jiggled her copious breasts in front of them.

The Jones each took a cup of tea, drank it. Their eyes rolled over and became glassy. The tea had made them pliable and unafraid to reveal their deepest inhibitions to Dr. Mysterio or take on any new ones he might instill.

When Dr. Mysterio came out to greet them, he was naked except for a robe. His cock was hard and standing straight out. He looked at Mrs. Jones. She was plain and simple. There was no chance, so far, of changing her into a MILF but this was only the first session of many. Dr. Mysterio's possibilities were endless especially with his potions and usage of mind control

"Come into my office." he ordered softly. Mr and Mrs. Jones stood up and walked into his office. Dr. Myseterio took off his robe and sat naked before them on a chair. He was hard. He loved the transformation process. What would this couple become? What could this couple become? The possibilities were endless.

"So Mrs. Jones, you were referred by your friend Ashley...what can I do for you? Ashley probably told you I specialize in sexuality. I guarantee your sex life will become more exciting." stated Dr. Mysterio.

"Well, Doctor my husband and I have been married for seventeen years. Our daughter will be turning eighteen in two days and our marriage just seems to have run into a rutt. I...we want to do something exciting and new. My friend Ashley says that you're one to see about that. She said you could make our lives spicier." stated Mrs. Jones.

"That's nice, Mrs. Jones. I promise to make your life very exciting. Now sleep while I talk to your husband." stated Dr. Mysterio.

Mrs. Jones fell right to sleep.

"Now Mr. Jones...your wife seems to think your sex life has hit a bit of a rut. She wants to turn things up in the bedroom. What do you want?" stated Dr. Mysterio.

"Well, Jane and I have been together since we were just out of high school. If she wants something different in the bedroom, then I suppose I'll have to go along with that." stated Mr. Jones.

Dr. Mysterio smirked. A naturally submissive husband, he would be perfect for molding. This couple would be perfect, they also had a daughter who could be his for fucking in just two days.

"Now John, I'm sure you'll understand that I have to try out your wife before I take you on as patients. You don't mind if I fuck her do you?" questioned Dr. Mysterio.

"Not at all Doc, you're the medical professional after all." stated John robotically.

"Now Jane it's time for you to wake up." stated Dr. Mysterio. "As you do you'll find me very attractive and only want to please me. Understand?"

"Yes, Doctor." stated Jane mindlessly.

"Good, good,good slut...from now on you'll find it insanely attractive when I degrade you, understand slut and you'll only be able to cum when I cum in you?" stated Dr. Mysterio.

"Yes, Doctor." said Mrs. Jones, smiling at him.

Dr. Mysterio strode up to Mrs. Jones and ripped her shirt off. "On your knees whore." he ordered.

She smiled, eager to obey. Her panties grew wetter

Mrs. Jones didn't object as Dr. Mysterio reached behind her and unclasped her bra. His eyes never left her face as he cupped her breasts - he didn't remove the bra, just reached under it to tweak her nipples. They became hard.

She moaned. It felt so good. Things were starting to look up.

After playing with her nipples for a few minutes, the much older man ran his right hand up and down her legs a few times, before parting them slightly and reaching into her panties.

One of his fingers found her clit, and after making her moan by dipping into her wetness He started running over it repeatedly. "You'll learn to love this whore, having strangers use you and degrade you." stated Dr. Mysterio.

Jane smiled knowing it to be true she loved the sensation of having some stranger play with her clit, and soon she was so aroused that there was a serious risk of her juices dripping onto the velvet carpet.

Just as she was about to cum, the man stopped and turned to her. "You haven't earned the right to cum yet...it'll take about a week if not more. But, I have some suggestions to help you out the rest of this week. Be a good slut and follow them. You'll be eager to obey me from now on."

Jane nodded. She wanted to follow the doctor's orders. She wanted a better sex life. She wanted to be a good slut.

"This entire week I want you to take all the carrots and cucumbers you have. Shove them up your cunt and try to get off on them. You're such a dirty whore you won't be thinking of your husband though. You'll only be thinking of me and how to please me. My secretary will also give you some special pills to take, you're happily going to take one of these everyday. Is that understood, slut?" stated Dr. Mysterio.

"Yes, doctor." stated Jane.

"Go back to sleep while I talk to your husband." Jane fell asleep.

"Now Mr. Jones, I no longer want to think of Jane as your wife. Sex doesn't interest you anymore. You're no longer able to get an erection...still you want to obey me. You'll always obey me. You'll get the pink pills from my secretary is that understood."

"Yes, Dr. Mysterio." stated John.

"It's time for both of you to wake up. All I want you to remember, apart from the orders I gave you, is that you had a productive session and can't wait to return. Now pick up your meds from my secretary and leave."

"Yes, Doctor." the couple stated. The Jones did as Dr. Mysterio bid. They were only to eager to return next week.