The Witch Doctor Ch. 02

Story Info
The Jones go back for another session.
1k words
4.14
12.6k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Mysterio was pleased when the Jones' arrived next Wednesday at his clinic. He watched as they both drank the tea his secretary gave them. Their eyes glazed and they became pliant. He called them into his office.

"So Jane tell me about your week? How did things go?"

"It's to embarrassing Doctor, I just can't tell you. You'd make fun of me." stated Jane.

"Oh I wouldn't make fun of a slut like you Jane, I'm a professional so tell me." ordered Dr. Mysterio.

Dr. Mysterio smirked as he saw Jane clench her legs together. He knew her pussy was growing wet. Soon it would always be a swamp. Still there was a game to be played.

"Now you're my whore o a patient so tell me. You can trust me with whatever it is, no matter how embarrassing."

Jane blushed. "Well all through the week I found myself sticking vegetables up my cunt and trying to get off on them. But, I just couldn't cum...it's so embarrassing."

"Now naturally it was your husband's cock you were thinking of when trying to fuck these vegetables, since you're a good wife." Dr. Mysterio wondered how she'd look with her top off. One of the creams he had given her was for enlargement. He thought she'd look good with a little heft and sag to her breasts. Soon she would be a MILF whore and have her own porn channel. But, that would be in a bit.

Jane blushed a deeper red. "No I didn't think of my husband's cock. He doesn't make me wet anymore."

" I'm glad you can talk to me so openly Jane. It's good to be open and trust me. So you thought of movie stars...women perhaps?" stated Dr. Mysterio. He had plans on making her a lesbian and a whore but that could also wait.

Jane blushed an even deeper red. "No Doctor, I thought of your cock and how happy it would make me, if I could have it inside me. I'm guessing it would make me cum like crazy."

"What a naughty slut, you are Jane. Wanting to fuck an important doctor like me. Don't you know I could lose my license? I didn't think a dumb bimbo like you would want me to stop being a doctor. Still maybe I can give you what you need. I'll just need you to shut up about it. You understand right, slut?" said Dr. Mysterio.

Jane nodded her head. Dr. Mysterio was talking to her. She knew she should do whatever he told her. After all she was just a dumb slut who should obey. Dr. Mysterio was so kind to even consider her for a patient.

"Whore, come sit on my lap." he ordered. Jane nodded and clenched her thighs together. Her panties grew wetter. She went to sit in Dr. Mysterios' lap. "

"Take your top off. You'll grow to enjoy being dominated by me. A slut like you needs a master to tell her what to do. Soon your only thoughts will be how to obey me."

Jane just nodded. Dr. Mysterio played and tweaked with her nipples. He could feel her grow wetter as she sat on his lap. Dr. Mysterio brought Jane just to the edge of cumming. She wasn't ready to serve yet. Almost, but not. Her family still needed modifying.

"Jane, I'm surprised at how wet your panties are. Why don't you go put them in your mouth and try to clean all the cum up. I'm going to help your husband now."

"Yes Doctor." stated Jane as she peeled her panties off and stuck them in her mouth. Then sucked for all it was worth.

"John...it's time for you to wake up." stated Dr. Mysterio.

"Yes, Doctor." stated John.

"So how was your week? With all my help from last week, I bet you fucked your wife's brains out right? I mean you're a red blooded man after all." said Dr. Mysterio.

John blushed..."No Doctor, actually I haven't felt up to sex this week. I just don't seem to find Jane attractive anymore."

"It's because of your cross dressing fetish isn't it? Now John I thought we talked about this, it's perfectly alright for you to wear a woman's clothes. You know you love to look like a whore. But, if you want to fuck your wife, you've got to get the semen you crave so much. You know how hot and amazing that spunk tastes in your mouth don't you?" Dr. Mysterio smiled as John's eyes glazed, his new identity was begging to take hold. John started looking at Dr. Mysterio's cock. He desired it so much. Giving Dr. Mysterio head would be such an honor.

"John, John you're not listening to me. I need a whore like you to listen. I know you need as much hot spunk as possible so, as your Doctor, I'm going to help you. Out on Route 305, there's a glory hole at a truck stop. I want you to start visiting it nightly. No matter how much spunk you swallow, it won't be enough to please you. A slut like you only wants a real man's cock. A man like me. Just think of pleasing me from now on John." stated Dr. Mysterio.

John nodded his head. His cock grew hard at the thought of pleasing Dr. Mysterio.

"It's time for both of you to wake up. All I want you to remember, apart from the orders I gave you, is that you had a productive session and can't wait to return. Now pick up your meds from my secretary and leave."

"Yes, Doctor." the couple stated. The Jones did as Dr. Mysterio bid. They were only to eager to return next week.

That night when John got home he ordered some trashy outfits off of Amazon. He went out to Route 305 only too eager to suck off truckers. Back at home, Jane was trying to fuck vegetables only to remain unsated.

The Jones' hoped that their next session with Dr. Mysterio would be more productive. Hopefully, all their pent up sexual energies would be resolved.