The Witch Hunter

Story Info
The Witch Hunter falls prey to the Witch's seduction.
2.8k words
4.66
3.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy steeled herself, before knocking on the red wooden door in front of her. Inside the cottage was Juniper Medea, a local woman who Wendy suspected of Witchcraft.

Wendy was a member of The Hunters, a secret guild dedicated to hunting out Witches on order of the King. A recent graduate, this would be her first major mission, and the excitement of it all sent a shiver down her spine.

She had been watching Juniper for a while now, and while she had yet to see any direct evidence of Witchcraft, there were the tell-tale signs. Young maidens whispered that Juniper was the one to go to should any extramarital dalliances take place, and rumours that someone had seen Juniper dancing naked in the forest.

That last rumour had sent a tingle down Wendy's spine when she first heard it.

Her plan was to tell Juniper that she had fallen with child, and that she had heard rumours that Juniper was the woman to go to. If she supplied Wendy with a herbal remedy, then she knew Juniper was a Witch. While there, she would also look around for any other evidence of Witchcraft, if she could.

The door opened, and Wendy stifled a small gasp. Standing in front of her was Juniper, but in a most indecent manner. Juniper looked as if she had just gotten out of the bath, as she wore a silk robe that clung to her wet skin, accentuating every curve of her body. It was loosely done up, and she could see Juniper's tanned bare skin all the way to just above the navel. The ends of her dark, curly hair was wet, and peering behind her, Wendy could see the bath filled with milk and flowers. Wendy looked up at the taller woman's expectant face, and tried to remember why she had visited.

"Can I help you, Miss Moore?" Juniper asked. Her soft voice had a smoky quality to it that was pleasant to the ear.

"Yes, please, I am hoping you can. May I come in?" Wendy stammered out, trying not to be beWitched by the honey-brown eyes watching her every move.

"Of course," Juniper answered, stepping aside to let Wendy in.

It was a small cottage, tucked out of the way away from the rest of the town, and built into a tree covered in vines. As Wendy stepped inside and Juniper shut the door behind her, Wendy was suddenly aware of just how far away from safety she was.

She peered around. There were no overt signs of Witchcraft - just a few books, and some herbs drying, but they could be easily explained away.

The milk bath lay next to the fireplace, which bathed the cottage in a warm glow. A modest dining table sat next to the milk bath and fireplace, and a large bed was tucked into the corner. There was a wardrobe, and a pantry, and a kitchen space. It was a small space, but it didn't feel cramped. Instead, it felt intimate, as Wendy took a seat at the table.

"Would you like some tea, Miss Moore?" Juniper asked. Wendy shook her head, and Juniper took the seat next to her, crossing one leg over the other. She leant back slightly, and the gap in the robe grew larger. Wendy averted her eyes.

"Now, how may I help you?" Juniper asked.

"Well," Wendy began, her voice tripping over her words, her fists clenched tightly on the skirt of her dress, "You see, when I lived in Heathmorrow, before I moved here, I had a sweetheart, and we - well, we had an affair, and well, now I am with child, you see, but my sweetheart went and married someone else, and I heard you were the one to go to for solutions to these kinds of problems."

The lie came tumbling out of Wendy's mouth. She hoped that the stammering and stuttering came across that she was nervous and ashamed about being pregnant out of wedlock, and not that she was clearly lying.

"Is that so?" Juniper asked, a slight smile curving her red lips.

Wendy bit her lip and nodded.

"And you're not here because you suspect I am a Witch?" Juniper said plainly.

Wendy's eyes widened, her face going pale. She began to shake her head, but she was cut off by a soft laugh from Juniper.

"I've seen you following me, Miss Moore," Juniper continued. "I've seen you poking around, asking questions. I know you're a Witch Hunter - though, I'd say you're still new at it, aren't you? You haven't quite got the hang of lying, just yet."

"No - that's not true," Wendy said, but without much conviction.

"Come now, tell me the truth, Miss Moore. I don't like being lied to."

The gentle command in Juniper's voice stirred something inside of Wendy. Wendy nodded meekly.

"Is it true? Are you a Witch?" Wendy asked.

"Yes," Juniper answered simply. Wendy's eyes widened. She had expected denial from the Witch.

"Well, then, by order of the Crown, I hereby place you under arrest for Witchcraft and Heresy," Wendy sputtered, standing.

"Sit down, little dove," Juniper commanded, "You won't be arresting me tonight."

Wendy, without much knowing why she listened to the Witch, did as she was told.

"What makes you say I won't be arresting you?" Wendy asked. There was an edge of defiance in her voice, but it rang hollow as she meekly sat with her hands in her lap.

"Well, for one, I am more powerful than any Witch you, or any of your little Witch Hunters have ever met before. And two," Juniper paused to uncross and recross her legs slowly, in doing so exposing her naked self to Wendy, "I know what your heart wants, Miss Moore, and it is not to see me burned at the stake, but something much more wicked than that."

Wendy swallowed nervously. "I don't know what you mean."

"I think you do, Miss Moore," Juniper continued. In recrossing her leg, her foot was now closer to Juniper, and it was rubbing against the hem of Wendy's skirt. "I also know that after a long, hard day of spying on me, you go home to your little bunker, and you touch yourself at night to the thought of me when you think your bunkmates are asleep and can't hear you."

Wendy's face went bright red, and she shook her head, an automatic denial of the truth. "I do not!"

Juniper smiled her wicked smile again, and took in a deep breath through her nose. "I'm a Witch, darling. My senses are much stronger than yours. I can smell how excited you are, my little dove."

Wendy's throat seemed to close up. This covert operation was not going anywhere according to plan. Her first attempt at a Witch Hunt and she was going to fail it, miserably.

"I can give you what you want, Miss Moore," Juniper continued.

Wendy's heart skipped a beat at that, her ears pricking up. She tried to hide her excitement.

"What do I want?" Wendy asked, though both women knew.

Juniper readjusted again, uncrossing her legs completely this time. She let the robe fall away from her slightly, and with her legs spread, let Wendy drink in the sight of her completely.

Her breasts were firm, her nipples dark and hardened. Her stomach was smooth, and the fire cast dancing shadows across her skin. Wendy's gaze travelled down to Juniper's exposed pussy, and she could see Juniper's excitement as well, mirroring her own.

"You want a taste, Miss Moore," Juniper said. "But once you get a taste of what I'm offering, trust me when I saw your little repressed Witch Hunting days will be over."

Wendy shook her head, tearing her gaze away from the beckoning wet lips of the Witch in front of her.

"No, no, I swore an oath to the Crown," Wendy protested. "Witchcraft is a scourge. This is all a trick, magic to mess with my head."

Juniper shook her head. "There's no magic here, darling. But if you let me, I can take you to places you've never been before."

Wendy tried to steel her resolve, but staring into Juniper's eyes only made her want to submit more.

"What do I have to do?" Wendy whispered, betraying herself. Juniper smiled, her eyes lighting up with delight.

"Get down on your knees," Juniper commanded, "In front of me."

Wendy obliged, albeit hesitantly. Juniper shifted, so that her pussy was easier for Wendy to see and access. With a gentle hand on her head, Juniper guided Wendy. Unsure at first, she licked at Juniper's wet cunt, exploring the other woman with her mouth. Wendy had never tasted anything so sublime, and she began to eagerly lap at the other woman, the last vestiges of her shame almost completely melted away.

"Good girl," Juniper murmured, pressing Wendy to her. Wendy could feel her own loins aching, growing wetter and wetter. Wendy began to fall into a rhythm, guided by Juniper's moans and the way she grasped at Wendy's auburn locks. Her tongue teased at Juniper's clit, suckling on it, in the same way Wendy had so desperately wanted someone to do to her all those nights she had played with herself late at night.

"That's a good girl, make me cum," Juniper whispered, pulling Wendy's hair tightly. Wendy obliged, surprised at her own eagerness to please the Witch in front of her, despite years of training to hate any Witch on principal.

As Wendy worked Juniper's clit with her mouth, her own hand began to snake it's way down, lifting her skirts up.

"Not yet," Juniper's breathless voice interrupted her, and she felt an invisible force push her hands away, prolonging her own pleasure. Wendy nodded into Juniper's cunt, and guided by the moans brought the other woman to climax with her tongue. She could scarcely breath as Juniper's shaking legs pinned her between them, Juniper's orgasm engulfing them.

When Wendy was finally released from between Juniper's legs, she sat, still on her knees at Juniper's feet, staring up at the woman, adoration in her eyes.

"Not bad for a little dove who has only ever played with herself before," Juniper said, patting Wendy on the head, still slightly breathless. Wendy's face went bright red, and at that Juniper laughed.

"I feel as if you've bewitched me," Wendy whispered, the last vestiges of her shame holding strong. "Surely, you must have placed a spell on me to make me so compliant."

Juniper shook her head. "I don't use my magic to take away anyone's free will. This is just you doing what you've always wanted to do," Juniper said. "Now, stand for me."

Wendy did as she was told, wobbling slightly as she rose to her feet. She felt like her whole body was flushed, and despite Juniper sitting almost naked in front of her, Wendy felt like she was the one exposed.

"Yes, let's lose this unnecessary dressing," Juniper murmured to herself, twirling her fingers.

Wendy felt the lacing of her dress come undone by an unseen force, and her clothes gently pulled from her body. She tried to cover herself with her hands, but a quick snap of Juniper's fingers and something pulled her wrists away, pinning her in place. Wendy didn't try to fight it, willingly surrendering to the magic despite years of training.

Now it was Wendy's turn to be hungrily devoured by Juniper's gaze. She watched the other woman examine her carefully, memorizing the curves and marks of her body, from the small cluster of freckles that resembled a constellation on her hip, to the brand of the Witch Hunters on her collarbone.

"It's a shame something so ugly has been placed on a body so beautiful," Juniper said, standing to gently caress the brand.

Wendy averted her gaze, but she felt herself leaning into Juniper's touch. Juniper's hand travelled downwards, and began to gently massage Wendy's left breast below the branding. Wendy let out a small whimper as Juniper playfully tugged on her dark pink nipple. Wendy's nipples were hard, straining for attention. She was almost ashamed at how excitable her body was, but she was running out of room for shame.

"This body is not for covering and hiding away. Your Witch Hunting Guild wants you to think this," Juniper briefly paused to bend over and kiss Wendy's right breast, her teeth lightly nipping her nipple, causing Wendy to let out a moan of pleasure unprompted, "They want you to think this is unnatural," Juniper continued. "I think that this is the most natural thing in the world. Your body is built for pleasure, Miss Moore, and if you'll continue to allow me, I will show you."

"Please," Wendy whispered, her eyes fluttering. "I want you to show me."

"You must do as I say," Juniper said, her hand still caressing Wendy's breast, "Do you promise me that?"

"Yes, I promise," Wendy said, giving in fully to the woman in front of her.

"Will you surrender yourself to me?"

"Yes."

"Not just tonight, my little dove, but forever?"

"Forever?" Wendy asked, her eyes opening. She tried to focus on Juniper's face and on what she was asking, but Juniper's other hand had started working her other breast, tugging and teasing her erect nipples. God, Wendy thought, if this was just her breasts she could scarce imagine the joy she would feel when Juniper finally gave her what she really wanted.

"Become mine, Miss Moore. Become my familiar," Juniper murmured, her lips softly brushing Wendy's. "You will live a life of pleasure and leisure. You will want for nothing."

"I don't understand," Wendy whispered.

"Bind yourself to me, and you can have this whenever you want," Juniper said, her hand travelling further down, brushing against Wendy's pale stomach. Her hand gently thumbed the constellation of freckles. "You were born for this, my little dove."

"Please," Wendy whimpered, her voice hitching in her throat, just wanting Juniper to release the pressure that was building inside of her.

"Submit to me," Juniper whispered. "Become my little dove, and you can have all that you want and more."

"I submit," Wendy replied, unable to hold back her longing any longer. The evening had worked her up, and she would say anything for Juniper to touch her the way she so desperately craved.

"Say you're mine," Juniper said, her hand finally going lower, parting Wendy's legs. Her fingers lazily stroked Wendy's clit, enough to elicit a moan but not enough to bring Wendy closer to climaxing.

"I'm yours," Wendy whispered, before becoming impassioned, "Good God, I am yours, fully and completely. Please, I surrender myself to you. I belong to you, and to only you, I will become your familiar, or whatever you want me to become. Please, I am in an agony only your touch can soothe."

As she spoke the words, she could feel magic working around them, binding her to her words. She was totally under Juniper's control, bound to the Witch for as long as she lived.

"You are mine," Juniper murmured, "And I am yours, Wendy Moore. We are bound for eternity now."

Wendy nodded, staring into the honey-brown eyes of her Witch. Bravely, she leant forward, and kissed the Witch on the lips. It was hungry, and passionate, and she moaned into the embrace when Juniper's fingers began to play with her clit in earnest.

She felt the pair of them moving towards the bed, though how they managed to stay in their embrace as they became vertical she did not know.

Juniper descended down Wendy with a trail of kisses, taking her time. Wendy went to put her hand on Juniper's hand to push her downwards, but vines snaked from the corners of the bed and tied themselves around Wendy's wrists, pulling her hands above her head.

Vines from the tree the cottage was appended to snaked their way up Wendy's legs, curling around her. Juniper's mouth finally found Wendy's clit, as a thick vine snaked it's way to the entrance of Wendy's pussy. She began to protest as it began to slide inside of her, but one look at Juniper and she quietened, trusting her Witch completely. It was delicate with her at first, and entered easily with how wet she was from the excitement that had been building all evening.

It began to thrust back and forth inside of her, and between the magic vine and Juniper's lips on her clit, she was soon bucking against the restraints. She was certain anyone walking past would hear her cries, but she did not care. Pleasure soon crashed over her as she came, her whole body shaking. Juniper withdrew her lips from Wendy's clit, but the vine persisted.

Juniper came back up to Wendy, and kissed her. Wendy eagerly drank in the taste of herself on Juniper's lips.

Vines wrapped themselves tightly around Wendy's breasts and nipples, and despite her body aching from her orgasm only moments ago, she wanted more.

Bound and restrained, she was completely at Juniper's will. She wouldn't have it any other way.