The Witch in the Iron Maiden Ch. 00

Story Info
A young witch ventures into a forgotten tomb.
3.8k words
4.47
7.3k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella had an absolute feeling of freedom after her 20th birthday. She had finished her schooling, earned fantastic marks that made her top of her class, and even attended a 2 year program under the governor of magic himself. After her apprenticeship had finished and her birthday celebrated with her friends and family, she considered herself a fully fledged witch! She was now blessed with no set obligations that demanded her attention, nothing could stop her from doing what she wanted now.

But this feeling was new to Isabella. It was slightly scary, creating knots of unease and subtle doubt inside her. She couldn't lie to herself though, it was intoxicating. There was a sort of exhilarating drive to it that fueled her passions even more. she was now determined to do something she always wanted to do.

Explore. Travel unknown lands.

Discover something new.

Something forgotten.

Her love for knowledge didn't escape her once her studies had concluded. If anything it amplified her curiosity and allowed her to devout her brain to something specific. Focusing her attention to a single project that had been living in her mind since her first few years in school. An ancient tomb dedicated to the most knowledgeable witches in the world. She imagined herself discovering it and learning its secrets. Maybe the women who discovered it had their names added to the history books! Or worked together in secret to make the world a better place while working in the shadows. Maybe the tomb held forgotten languages and scrolls of knowledge that only she could show to the world. But she could only know if she found it.

She had only seen one mention of it in an autobiography of an ancient witch. She was famous for her travels and discoveries of ancient ruins. She briefly described an ancient tomb that collected the most adventurous women of their time. "I'll never forget the women in that tomb. Their marks were eternal." The few sentences were forever printed onto Isabella's brain and she has wanted nothing more than to find it.

After committing all of her research during the first year of complete freedom, Isabella believed to have narrowed the tomb down to a single square mile deep within an old forest. Of course no one has found it, she thought, it was tucked away deep in the bosom of mother nature where who knows what lies within. You'd have to be a fool to venture that far, but Isabella was no fool, she had prepped for weeks. Granted, she was inexperienced and did not know of what ancient spells or traps were waiting for her, but her years of study and practice made her confident.

The biggest mistake Isabella hadn't even realized she made was not telling anyone where she was going. She packed her things and ventured into the wilderness. Isabella had little experience camping but found it comforting after spending several nights in the forest. She protected herself with defensive magic at all times and spent her days scouring the forest for the tomb's entrance.

Through a thicket of vines, she found a lone statue of a woman, she knew she had found it. Finding the hatch underneath, she said a silent prayer and ventured within.

Lighting her wand, Isabella could tell she was the first person to enter the tomb in decades. Possibly centuries. She walked headfirst into its bowels, keeping her eyes peeled for traps as the floor slanted downward. Deeper and deeper into the earth she walked. The bare walls showing no signs of decoration or flair as if the tomb was holding its secrets close to its ancient chest.

Isabella travelled deep underground, becoming more aware of how alone she really was down here. She momentarily questioned her decision of venturing this far on her own but quickly extinguished that thought. If she wanted to be championed as the greatest witch of her generation then she should have no problem conquering this tomb. Hell, it was practically made for her.

Isabella noticed the downward slope evened out after 12 minutes of walking. The hallway seemed endless but when it opened up into a giant torch lit room, her mouth fell open. The room glowed with fire that must burn forever through some ancient magic and the ceiling was held up by several colossal columns. The massive room stretched forward farther than Isabella could see with the side walls only being 100 feet from one another.

Littering the inside of this tomb was hundreds of coffins strewn about in disarray.

Isabella was giddy, jumping with joy. She celebrated her victory silently as to not disrespect the dead that rested here. They somehow earned the right to have their bodies stored here and Isabella had no intention of disrespecting that honor. For she knew that each of these coffins must hold a witch of great significance. She collected herself and marched through the maze of still and silent coffins.

The coffins were mesmerizing to look at because they each had a carving of the woman inside depicted on its front. The women were all gorgeous, and stark naked which made Isabella uncomfortable but she still admired them. She dared not look below their necks out of some form respect she told herself. But she knew she was just embarrassed to look at their expertly carved breasts and their privates that must've been shown below their waists. But the beauty of their faces entranced her because she knew they must have been masterful witches on top of being beautiful. Sure their faces were gorgeous but their minds were the real beauty she thought.

Isabella always knew she was pretty with her curly dirty blonde hair that hung a bit past her shoulders. Her freckled face complimented her pale skin and big eyes which shined with enthusiasm during her studies. She thought of her breasts as pointy little things that seem to get caught on every piece of clothing she put on. She viewed them as a nuisance more than anything but that she had always caught her fellow students peeking glances at her chest and short frame. She wasn't afraid to show any skin but preferred her skirts with black tights underneath. She was wearing one now with a thick sweater underneath her traveling cloak.

She couldn't stop herself from imagining her own image carved onto one of these coffins. Preferably clothed, but her desire to have her beauty and intelligence remembered forever in this tomb with her fellow witches of history would be the greatest honor.

She ventured further into the tomb passing hundreds of coffins, the far wall coming into sight. But after many coffins and a few stolen glances, Isabella started to notice something strange about the coffins. Each one had a different woman, but also a different base to their carvings. A different horror was painted on each of them she realized.

On one coffin, a beautiful long haired Asian woman was craved with some sort of goblin creature at her feet. The creature seemed to have a cock that was fully erect and the size of the woman's forearm. Another had a woman standing in tentacles up to her waist. And one had a woman's face in a contorted expression of pain or pleasure, Isabella couldn't tell which, as a giant carved pillar was impaling the woman's crotch and making her stomach bulge. Her toes were dangling a few inches above the base of the coffin.

Isabella felt a sense of dread flood her body as she continued to walk through the room. Her feelings of accomplishment and wonder quickly disappearing with each step. Every coffin had a carving of a different woman, a different expression, and a different device or creature attacking the women's crotches. Most of the women's faces had an expression of peace or slumber to them. But some had their mouths open, eyes wide or rolled back as their carvings were being defiled by a beast or some phallic device.

The longer Isabella walked the more she became afraid, terrified even, of what these carvings implied. She didn't want to continue, but she couldn't stop walking through the room, determined to find the other end. But she kept looking at each woman she passed like her body was compelled to study their faces, their expressions, their horrors. Isabella felt like she owed each woman her attention as some sort of payment as she brushed past their coffins. And the deeper into the tomb she went, the more erotic and exhausted the women's faces became.

The coffins were beautiful.

They were horrifying.

Isabella walked pass hundred of coffins and allowed her hands to graze over the carved details on the lids. Her hands brushed past the faces of the women as she walked deeper and deeper into the tomb. She said a silent prayer for a few that had more grotesque carvings like one woman who seemed to have been fucked senseless by a Minotaur or another who was upside down and suspended while some slime monster inserted itself into her holes.

Isabella could feel tears welling up inside of her. Who would carve these depictions of hell for the dead? Or why would the women want these to be their last impressions on their resting place? Isabella felt naked, vulnerable, in this tomb as she wandered past these cursed carvings.

She was relieved to find the end of the cavern but was met with a blank wall. She used several spells to try to locate an exit or secret room but found nothing. She decided she was going to take the loss and get the hell out of here. She would report her findings and come back with a group to study this haunted place further.

As she turned heel to walk back the way she came, with a bit of a quicker pace, Isabella accidentally kicked the corner of a fallen coffin. A yelp came from her own mouth but also from within the coffin. She fell silent and covered her mouth. She knows she heard a woman make a noise. From inside the coffin? Isabella put her ear up to the front, right to the breast of the carving. She heard a quiet humming like a vibration along with someone's breathing. She heard the labored breath from within get heavier and louder.

Isabella stepped back and looked at the face of the coffin. It had a woman around Isabella's age with long brown hair. Her face slumbered as her legs were held open with a strange pair of leggings fixed around to the woman's lower half. There was no other odd object or creature carved into the wood.

Isabella froze in place and looked around. She was still alone but the breathing within the coffin grew louder and more frantic. Soon the noises from within turned into a long groan and the vibrations grew louder. Isabella could feel her heartbeat pounding in her ears. She finally realized.

There was a person in the coffin.

And they were alive.

The breathing became heavier and heavier until Isabella realized the woman wasn't gasping for air but moaning. Not in pain or fear, but in what seemed like pleasure. She heard the muffled buzzing of vibration coming from the lower third of the coffin.

Isabella covered her mouth in terror. The woman's moans escalated into an orgasmic scream. The woman was panting and groaning at the stimulation she was being forced to experience within. Isabella instinctually wanted to save the woman from her forced pleasure.

The coffin was sealed shut. No crack, notch, or handle that gave any indication that this box was meant to be opened. Isabella tried several spells to no avail. She tried destroying the coffin as tears streamed down her face. The explosion of her spell didn't even chip the carving of the woman. As the smoke settled from her last spell, Isabella noticed the woman's carved expression had changed from a sleeping beauty to one of panic and pleasure. Even the carving's arms had shifted, the woman was now grabbing the crotch of her leggings like she was trying to tear them off to no avail.

Isabella was crying hysterically now at her discovery. This coffin was no ordinary coffin, it was an Iron Maiden. An ancient and cursed magically item that gifted its inhabitants with immortality but came at a cost.

It was unescapable.

The realization of what this coffin really was, what all of them were, froze her body in terror. Hundreds of women were being held captive in these boxes against their will. Isabella now knew that each of the carvings were a depiction of what was really happening inside of them.

She stood over the coffin in silence as she listened to the BOOM of her last spell echo across the tomb. The moaning of the trapped woman followed suit and began bouncing off the walls and forcing her squeals of pleasure into Isabella's ear. She covered her ears in horror, tears flowing down her face. She tried to speak to the woman.

"I'm so sorry, you're trapped in an Iron Maiden. It's... it's made to be forever sealed. I didn't think they existed. You're...." Isabella decided not to finish her explanation. She knew that Iron Maidens kept their host alive forever. It was a fate worse than death and Isabella didn't want to make the woman feel even more helpless. Hell, she must have already known. Who knows how long she's been stuck in there.

The woman only answered back with moans and grunts. She didn't make any attempt to communicate with Isabella. Isabella didn't know if the woman even had the mental capacity to do so anymore.

Whoever was in that coffin must have been in that situation for years Isabella realized. Anyone would have gone insane from the constant sexual stimulation after a few days. Isabella was amazed that whoever was inside could still even make noise, that they weren't a completely mindless sex slave at this point. She would've figured her vocal cords would have been ruptured from screaming so much.

The sound of a woman being pleasured endlessly is not a pleasant thing to hear. And it continued to echo throughout the chamber.

Isabella had never heard such a horrible noise before. The squishing and thumping of something going in and out of the woman. Isabella knew that whatever the woman was wearing below her waist was inserting or vibrating something massive inside of her.

The moans of the woman inside the Iron Maiden grew more animalistic. Her screams of pleasure seemed to shake the room, awaking the sleeping horror within each coffin. Before Isabella realized what was happening, every coffin in the tomb was shaking and shrieks of forced pleasure pierced her ears. No matter how hard she covered her ears, the cacophony of pleasure found their way into her skull.

Isabella thought these women were all dead and buried and right now she wished they were. But every woman had awoken from whatever form of slumber they were in and forced back into their cramped little boxes where they are reminded with each orgasm that this is their life now and forever.

Isabella could hear the hundreds of women being fucked senseless. The Iron Maidens must have trapped them each in their own slice of hell and preserved them magically to experience endless pleasure. Isabella was horrified, how many women were inside this chamber? How many women have been inside their Iron Maiden for hundreds, maybe thousands, of years? How many were considered lost by their families then forgotten as time passed by. Not one of them spoke a word of protest, all were screaming in ecstasy. As if they were enjoying it.

The sound of the victims' moans and the rattling of Iron Maidens filled the room. The squishy, wet sounds of sex flooded Isabella's virgin ears. Their bright red color showing her embarrassment and her inexperience in sex.

In an instant, every moan in the tomb was muted as a single horrific noise ordered the room to silence.

CREAAAAAAAAK

The sound of age echoed off the walls. Isabella's blood ran cold as the sound behind her suddenly commanded the room.

Isabella couldn't stop herself from turning towards the noise. The horrible orgasms of the women were suddenly silenced but Isabella knew they were still being pleasured behind some wall of silencing magic. She made her way past a group of coffins, trying her hardest not to touch them.

The silence was somehow scarier than the moans. Now that Isabella found out what these coffins really were, she knew she was surrounded by damned souls. Each one wishing they could take Isabella's spot or for the sweet kiss of death. That is, if they still had the mental capacity to wish.

Isabella didn't want to move. Her body moved towards the unknown while her mind screamed at her to run. She didn't want to discover the source of the sound but her curiosity drove her forward through the horror that surrounded her. A familiar feeling of fear and dread washed over her as she found the source of the noise. an Iron Maiden leaning against the back wall of the tomb.

Its lid wide open.

Like a welcoming hug.

Isabella wanted to cry, she had seen enough horrors today to last her a lifetime. She knew she needed to leave, to run, to get as far away as she could. The inside of that coffin was a guaranteed fate of eternal sexual torture. But Isabella couldn't bring herself to leave, she didn't know why. She didn't understand what was happening to herself but she knew she wanted to learn more.

The longer she stared into the darkness of the open coffin, a feeling grew inside of her. A deep desire to lay inside and let it take her. But also something else, the need to study this magical device. She knew the risks of getting to close and intimate with the Iron Maiden could end her current life and set her down a path of forced sexual blow. But her drive for magical knowledge was too much to ignore.

Isabella took a deep breath. She walked towards the box.

She knew what was happening. The coffin was calling her. Entrancing her mind to go inside.

A powerful enchantment was pulling her to go towards the coffin, to lay inside like it was a warm bed. Isabella knew she didn't need to follow the commands, she had free will and could say no. No to a life of unending pleasure and bliss.

She took another deep breath and collected herself.

Isabella walked towards the coffin not to become its thrall but to go up to it and study it. If she focused, she knew she could resist the urge to get inside.

Isabella could feel her heart thumping in her chest as she moved closer and closer. Her legs moved slower as she forced herself from getting too close to the coffin. She stood defiantly in front of the open casket.

Taking another deep breath, she calmed the little bit of arousal she was feeling and forced her excitement of knowledgable pursuit to take control.

She dissected the Iron Maiden's appearance. The black shadows inside that seemed to call for her. The blank surface of the lid, reserved for her carving. And faint etchings of ancient runes along the roof of the coffin. She could only assume the runes were there to keep the occupant alive and healthy forever. She didn't like to assume.

Isabella was about to step back but curiosity got the better of her.

Her hands touched the smooth wood of the Iron Maiden. It was perfect in every way, carved with care and expertise. Flawless. Isabella inspected the carvings of ancient text. Isabella could somehow read it and deep down knew it was because she was a woman.

WELCOME WISE ONE, YOU ARE WORTHY TO STUDY THE SECRETS OF THIS TOMB AND LEARN OUR SECRETS. OR YOU ARE A WHORE WHO GAVE IN TO THEIR ANIMALISTIC DESIRES WHO DESERVES TO BE PUNISHED AND FORGOTTEN.

Isabella chuckled at the compliment, her terror and fear suddenly leaving her body. These coffins weren't a trap they were a test! The Iron Maidens would test every woman who enters to see if they were worthy enough to learn the secrets of the ancients. Isabella knew that she had passed the test. She just needed to find the secrets hidden within the tomb now.

Isabella was smart and strong-willed enough to not give into temptation and enter the coffin. She still felt immense sadness for the other woman who fell victim to the Iron Maidens, their fates were horrible.

12