The Witch in the Iron Maiden Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the other women didn't pass the test. They must have gave in to their primal desires and were now trapped forever. The women in the coffins were the failures. Isabella knew she had succeeded.

But the feeling that stayed with her was not one of victory but of immense guilt and sorrow. She was the only person here who could possibly save these women. It seems no other woman had found this place in decades, who knows when the next one will come here.

Isabella decided she couldn't just leave the women here. Isabella was determined to fulfill her goal but she wasn't a monster. The best and smartest witch of her generation wouldn't leave others here to suffer. Isabella had a moral obligation to help her fellow witches. Isabella was their only hope.

She screamed aloud into the silent tomb with a new found vigor, "I promise to save each and every one of you!"

Isabella couldn't waste a single second, she rushed to leave the tomb with a new sense of determination. She was going to find help and save these wise women. She will learn from them, learn of their lives and the times they had been stolen from.

In her immediate hurry she tripped. Isabella wobbled back and forth, trying desperately to fall forward but her body betrayed her and ended up falling backwards. Isabella tried to break her fall by grabbing something, anything.

Her back landed in the open coffin.

She was immediately stuck like a fly on paper. The Iron Maiden's lid slowly closed on top of Isabella, her sudden fear prevented her from reacting quick enough. Her final few seconds of freedom were spent watching the lid close in front of her. Slowly blocking her view of the hundreds of other Iron Maidens as she joined them as another forgotten witch doomed to moan and scream with whatever sexual horror awaited her. She heard the cover seal shut, the light from her wand evaporating into the absolute darkness that surrounded her. Isabella's wand clattered to the floor of the small coffin as she realized she was stuck here for eternity.

END OF CHAPTER 00

Comment below what you would like to see trapped in the coffin with Isabella in the next chapter. Thanks!

12