The Witch in the Iron Maiden S01 Ch. 02

Story Info
The witch's entire body is stimulated by the slime.
4.3k words
4.69
8.3k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONTINUING FROM The Witch in the Iron Maiden Ssn. 01 Ch. 01

(I don't know what happened with the titles ¯_(ツ)_/¯ )

Story 1: Slime

Chapter 2: Sinking

Every inch of Isabella's body was now covered by the slime. Each of her movements was paired with the stretching or contraction of a thin layer of slime that seemed to be bonded to her skin. Her legs weren't paralyzed anymore, and she was thankful that she could move freely without any retaliation from the slime. A hollow victory that sat heavy inside of her as she stood in her compact prison.

The Iron Maiden that surrounds her grants only enough room to turn around and stretch her legs. But Isabella would have to crouch in order to stretch her arms. Bending her legs to do that isn't even worth considering, as the slime's massive dildo still sat lodged deep within her pussy. Her bulging stomach and the somehow painless stretching of one of her most sensitive areas keeps the slime's control over her body omnipresent.

The terror that occurred moments ago seemed to echo in the silence that followed. The slime had forced orgasmic jolts of pleasure through her body by pulsating the phallic object it keeps inside her. The slime could send a small vibration through the dildo that would cause Isabella's entire lower body to flood with euphoric pleasure. Forcing her brain to send a flash flood of orgasms through her body as her pussy clenched around the slime's phallic form.

No orgasms had plagued her for the past three minutes as the slime took its time coating her body. It spread across her skin like hot oil as it raced to learn every inch of her protected body. Isabella could almost sense the excitement of the slime as it wandered beneath her thick black sweater and meet up with its other half below her leggings. The slime didn't even bother with her skirt, that layer wasn't even considered as an obstacle for the creature.

Still, the slime's pause in its assault was a small victory, even if it was shadowed by the soul crushing defeat of having her wand snapped in two. She has had that wand since she was a little girl, she spent months crafting it. Failing almost a hundred times in the process. She put her blood, sweat, and tears into making it. She always assumed the struggles she had when making it was what drove her to be a masterful witch. But she wasn't that masterful, she is now forever trapped inside of her very own Iron Maiden. A legendary and forbidden magical artifact that grants its victim an immortal and painless life at the cost of being confined inside the Maiden's coffin-like form for all eternity. Death would have been a welcomed alternative to spending the rest of time with a sex-crazed slime monster.

With her entire body covered by the sexual creature's clear substance, Isabella had lost all hope of escape. Her mind raced several times to find a solution but kept coming up empty. For the first time in her life, she didn't know how to solve a problem. She has no wand to attack or defend herself, she has no way to acquire any new knowledge, and she had tripped into a trap she knew she had bested. No failure or defeat in her life even compared to this. Words like FOOL, STUPID, and IDIOT floated across her mind with the occasional appearance of SEX, PLEASURE, and WHORE.

Isabella knew that her only opportunity to escape was to wait for someone to find her and then discover a way to open a magical coffin that had never been opened before. Maybe a few hours tops. She forced a chuckle out of herself. Isabella knew that the odds of someone else finding this tomb in the next hundred years were impossibly slim. She knew the Iron Maiden will keep her alive for literally forever and heal any and all injuries she could receive. Staying alive was the easy part.

But to stay sane...

Her thought was interrupted by the slime, it was moving with a purpose now. Isabella could feel the slime collecting its own mass above her stomach, it moved in little waves up her limbs, leaving at least a paper thin coating in its wake. It felt like it was stretching itself in order to gather as much of itself as it could in one place. The slime stretched over her breasts and began coiling itself around her breasts.

"Oh god, what now?" Isabella said in despair as she watched the slime rummage around beneath her sweater.

She felt the slime spiral around each of her breasts, forcing her sweater to rise with her growing chest. She felt the slime continue to coil around and around, slipping between the warm underbelly of her breasts and her ribs, then back up to start over. Her sweater lifted more and more until her belly's shiny surface was revealed for no one to see. The slime finished it's gentle wrapping and clearly made itself comfortable. Both of Isabella's breasts were now floating in a mass of slime that rested against her ribs. Isabella did not dare look at what was happening beneath her sweater.

As if sensing her thoughts, the slime forced her slime coated arms to move. Against her will, Isabella's fingers grasped the edge of her sweater and puled it over her head. Her efforts to fight back were easily overcome by even the smallest layer of slime that surrounded her arms. Her bare breasts were now free from the constrictive fabric. She gasped in surprise at the sight of her medium-sized breasts floating within two slime like orbs that seemed to be coming out of her chest.

Isabella was immediately embarrassed about having her tits out in the open. She knew it was a worthless reaction as she was the only person inside the coffin. But still, she knew that her body was being perfectly replicated outside of her small prison. Every other Iron Maiden in the tomb had a carving of whoever was trapped inside. Most were naked and being fucked by a monster, while their faces were plastered with open mouths and orgasmic expressions. Whoever found her coffin in a hundred years would see her messy hair and slime covered breasts, with her face probably contorted from countless orgasms.

The thought made her face feel red. But now Isabella had a good look at what the slime had done to her chest, she could at least try to prepare herself for what was coming. Both of her breasts were drifting inside their own individual orbs of slime. But the slime had a specific shape to it, they looked like slightly larger versions of her own breasts. Other than their transparency, they seemed incredibly realistic. Isabella could even feel the slime's replicas of the small bumps around her nipples. The detail was immaculate, even if it was made of slime. She immediately noticed that when she touched the slime's more robust copies, the sensation was felt on her own breasts. When she inspected the nipples, she felt her nipples perk up as if she was touching them with cold hands. It felt odd since the slime surrounding her was warm, but her own nipples perked up anyway, with the slime's version of her tits pointing out as well.

Isabella knew that whatever the slime was doing to her, it wasn't for her own good. Any adjustments, coatings, or movements forced on her body were going to result in some form of forced pleasure. The vile creature had already proven that it would make her cum whenever it wanted her to, and that it could make her orgasm multiple times. The slime even showed that it could increase the intensity and frequency of her orgasms by sending vibrations through the dildo lodged inside of her pussy.

Isabella didn't know that the slime was only interested in learning what she liked. What she reacted to.

Learning what made her cum.

Isabella appreciated the few minutes of rest after her initial bout of aggressive orgasms. She was mortified at what happened and was very nervous about what the slime was planning now. But she couldn't lie about the relief she felt from cumming, she just wished it was gentler. Today's entire adventure had accumulated so much stress and fear inside her body. The horrific secrets she discovered about this tomb would have taken a dramatic toll on her body and mind, even if she didn't end up getting trapped. But the orgasms seemed to offset those feelings, they took a little bit of the weight off her shoulders.

As her mind wandered, Isabella's nipples became fully erect as they floated in the warm slime. The slime pulled her from her thoughts as it began to gently pull on her nipples. The sensation started small at first, but slowly grew into a rhythmic kneading. The purpose of this was crystal clear, the slime wanted to arouse Isabella naturally with physical stimulation. She found this more relaxing than the sudden pulses of pleasure that shocked her mind and forced an orgasm out of her every few seconds. These advances were also being forced on her, but she had to admit it was the lesser of two evils. She decided to lean against the back of the coffin and try to relax. Isabella let the slime continue to massage her breasts. It wasn't like she had a choice anyway, she thought.

The slime began to lightly pinch at her nipples as it gently vibrated and pressed around the entirety of each of her breasts. She could feel both of them being cupped gingerly by the slime's warm liquid. The slime slowly squeezed her breasts together as her nipples hardened. The slime's touch was light and gentle, almost like it loved her. Isabella knew better, but was wondering how much longer the slime would continue before it actually tried to make her cum. The slime seemed to be entranced with only playing with her chest. She wondered why it hadn't sent an aggressive orgasmic pulse through her like last time. Isabella wouldn't have minded it at that moment.

She wished for it.

She was getting aroused.

"Fuck you!" the sudden curse sprung from Isabella's lips as she shook herself from the alluring trance. She was irritated that she was falling into the slime's trap. The sudden restraint the slime showed surprised Isabella, and it surprised her even more that it was working on her. She expected the monster to attack her pussy and squeeze her breasts like a hungry succubus. But even now the slime continued its slow, methodical pace.

"Uuuugh, I can't believe this is working on me! I know you're going to torture me anyways. Just fuck me and get it over with already! You can't even understand me, can you?" She asked. The slime answered by gently stimulating her left breast, then her right, then back to the left. A slight suction to her nipples joined the chorus.

Isabella sighed and closed her eyes once more. She felt herself relax, she thought once more about how she couldn't stop the slime from doing whatever it wanted anyway. It was becoming a common excuse. The slime's touch was so soft and gentle. She felt like she could fall apart and melt into a puddle with it.

Isabella let a small moan escape her lips.

In response, one of her nipples received a slight pinch. This gave her a little jump, waking her from her trance once more. Heaven forbid she gets a second to herself, she thought. The slime started adding these long, gradual pinches to its repertoire. Isabella wasn't used to this feeling, it felt like a slight sting that sent a sharpness through her breast. She found herself leaning into the slime's touch. Hoping for a harder pinch.

This isn't good, she thought.

It felt great, there was no denying that, but the way she was starting to act worried her. For a moment, she wanted the slime to go farther, to give her more. The few seconds of desire made her realize what was happening to her. She was getting aroused, hungry for release. But deep down, she knew the slime could end up breaking her if she wasn't careful. If her defenses fell for just a few of seconds, she could end up giving in to the slime and becoming its willing fuck toy forever.

"Please don't make me like this. Please don't turn me into your sex slave." She pleaded to the alien substance.

The slime responded by pinching her nipple again. Harder this time.

Sadly, her previous wish had been granted. Isabella sucked in a gasp and released a shaky moan as her body leaned forward. She pressed her chest against the slime and felt the slime follow her advancement as it leaned away from her. It teased her nipples as it gently guided her forward a few inches. Isabella found herself breathing heavier as she pressed her tits against the cool wood of the Iron Maiden. It was hard to breathe with her face so close to the front of the coffin, she felt her heart race faster and faster as its pace quickened with every second. The slime seemed to notice this and squeezed her breasts tighter.

"Oh God, please don't. You can't keep doing this to me" She wasn't sure what she was begging for. For the slime to stop? For the slime to let her cum? For the slime to MAKE her cum?

Isabella wanted to finish the job herself. The slime had done wonders to her breasts, but she knew she wouldn't get the release she now craved from just this type of stimulation. A slight touch to her clitoris would send her over the edge, she thought. The slime hadn't used her clit against her yet, she wasn't even sure if it knew about the most sensitive spot on her body. She didn't want to risk giving it away. If the slime weaponized that against her, her brain could turn to mush in a few short hours.

Although, If she made herself cum, then at least she would be choosing to make it happen. It would be better than having the slime force it out of her or tease her with an orgasm that never came. She needed to cum, or else she would just get more and more worked up, and then the slime could use that against her. She could give herself a little touch and that would be the end of it. Isabella's hand was already moving towards her leggings as she was making excuses for herself.

As her breasts and face were pressed against the front of the coffin, her hand slowly wandered down underneath her skirt. She noticed that the slime wasn't fused with her leggings anymore, she slipped her pointer and middle down past her crotch. Her breathing was as rapid as her heart beat as the slime put her breasts through a storm of stimulation. Her nipples became harder than steel, and her pussy was dripping all around the monster's dildo that lay dormant inside her. She rubbed her fingers down underneath her stomach until she found the spot that would finally send her over the edge.

In a flash of hungry, desperate for release, Isabella buried her middle finger down towards her clit. Her nipples were stretched as her breasts were kneaded against her body, and she amplified the pressure by pressing them against the front of the coffin.

The slight touch of her finger against her clit caused her body to erupt. The buildup to this orgasm was torture, but the release was a violent burst sent from heaven. Isabella let out a wail of pleasure as her back attempted to arch in response to her body's spasms of orgasmic bliss. But the slime held her body still against the coffin. Her body tried to pull away and stretch as she climaxed, but her breasts were held firmly by the slime and pressed against the smooth wood as they were pinched and smothered in the slime's dominant control.

With her side of her face also glued to the coffin, Isabella couldn't help herself from screaming in ecstasy. She needed to release her feelings of erotic torture, and her voice was all she had left. Her wails echoed off the walls of the tomb as her squeals of pleasure joined the chorus of hundreds of other women who're shared her same orgasmic hell.

Her fingers rubbed harder against her clit, causing her body to twitch and convulse. She begged the orgasm to continue, her mind went blank from the pleasure. She felt her vagina clench around the massive shaft, holding it in her with an iron grip. Her moans were now silent as her mouth hung in shock, her fingers fished for another orgasm. The slime continued to hold her restrained body against the front of the coffin, Isabella twitched and jerked uncontrollably as her body writhed in another orgasmic fit. Her legs were spread open by the slime as she forced hips forward, trying to thrust the dildo deeper. She wanted to feel the shaft of the slime press against her uterus, to stretch her past her limits once more. She started humping the front of the Iron Maiden like an animal, desperate for the slime's rod to go deeper. The runes above her were dim, with only the rune for WHORE shining down on her. She knew what she was doing, what she was getting herself into, but at that moment she didn't care.

Isabella's fingers moved faster and faster as she vibrated her clit. Her orgasm crescendoing into another powerful explosion of pleasure. Her body went rigid as her toes curled, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Isabella screamed at the top of her lungs as her body and soul exploded in orgasmic pleasure. Her cum ran down the inside of her leggings as the slime creature absorbed it hungrily. The slime or cum or whatever was on her fingertips lubricated her clitoris perfectly. Her entire body clenched as her pussy contracted around the slime's massive dildo.

Isabella's body shuddered and shook as her orgasm subsided. Her breathing became ragged as her heart beat slowed. Her muscles relaxed, and her fingers slowed their assault against her clitoris. She leaned against the side of the coffin panting, trying to catch her breath. Her chest heaved against the coffin, she gasped for air while her fingers circled her clit, causing a few lingering spasms to travel through her body.

Even though she needed to get that out of her system, Isabella still felt a sense of shame for enjoying it so much. She knew that if she ever got free of the slime, she would never be able to have an orgasm as fantastic as what she just experienced. No man, woman, or even her own doing will bring her to such a climax again in her life. The sexual peak she had just lived through will never be topped, she thought.

Her fingers went back to sensually rubbing her clitoris.

Isabella's eyes went wide as her body gave another lurch from a sudden burst of pleasure caused by her own hand. But she wasn't doing this. Attempting to pull her hand away resulted in her nipples being pinched in just the right way, and her hand shot back into her pants. Isabella's fingers were pleasuring her clit out of their own volition.

No. The slime was forcing her fingers to continue.

"No!" Isabella cried as she tried to push her hands away from her own body. The slime held her tight against the front of the coffin, keeping her entire upper body pinned against the sealed lid. Isabella's fingers moved faster and faster as her orgasm built once again. She moaned loudly as her body tensed up once more. Her fingers dug into her flesh, rubbing the sweet sweet spot, forcing herself to cum.

"AHHHHHHHhHhHhhhH!!" She moaned at her own touch. Her fingers showed no sign of stopping. She begged for a break.

In return, she felt her nipples being pinched harder and harder. Her legs began to tremble as she felt the slime slowly taking full control of her body. Isabella's fingers sped up, and she was moaning uncontrollably. Her hips started bucking as she rode the waves of pleasure.

Isabella's body was wracked with spasms as her orgasm peaked. Her fingers continued to move quickly, stretching her orgasm for a solid two minutes. Isabella's mind went to mush as she came, her eyes fluttered and then rolled into her skull. The slime now knew exactly how to handle her most sensitive area. It was a master at getting the exact reaction it desired from her body. Isabella was just a puppet. Her fingers were familiar with her own body, but the slime was forcing Isabella to go faster when she would normally stop and to slow down right as she was about to climax in order for her next orgasm to hit her harder.

"This... is too... much," she managed to mumble through the restraints and spasms. Her body was aching to stretch and arch her spine to the beat of her unwanted orgasms, but her movements were limited. The slime made her feel even more restricted than the small confines of the Iron Maiden ever could. Paired with the stimulation of her breasts, Isabella was reduced to a stationary orgasm machine. It seemed her only purpose now was to ejaculate and feed the slime that was making her cum again and again.

12