The Witch in the Iron Maiden S01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half an hour goes by, she thinks, as her abs contort once more to the pleasure. Her muscles ache as her eyelids grow heavy from exhaustion, but the movement of her fingers and the blasts of dopamine every time she cums gives her brain enough juice to stay active. Isabella hasn't made a peep for the past several orgasms as her body starts going through the motions on its own, guided by the slime's will.

Isabella was defeated. Her thoughts were few and far between one another as time slipped by. Thoughts were interrupted by her cum running down her leg and forgotten before the slime had time to clean it off. The exhaustion gave her the illusion of relaxation and comfort as she continued to cum. Her moans and sometimes screams of pleasured weren't muted or muffled by her embarrassment anymore, as she let the whole tomb knew that she was having an orgasm. She didn't care who heard. During one of her half thoughts, she saw that her skirt had fallen to the floor and her leggings hung around her ankles. She was practically completely naked and didn't have the faintest idea of how long she had been this way.

Dozens of orgasms later, a piece of her hair had fallen over one of her eyes. She removed her hand from her clitoris to push the hair aside, and then went back to fingering herself. Focusing on the giant rod lodged within her, she squeezed her thighs together and circled her clit again. She felt the momentum of her orgasm build and build as her clenched thighs moved the slime's shaft deeper. This paired well with her fingering and pushed her over the edge once more, as she knew it would.

"Yes, yes, yes, YES!" she wailed as she arched her back, stretching backwards and breathing new life into her limbs. Her entire body, arms, legs, neck, everything was allowed to convulse and bend to the orgasms demands. Isabella hadn't expected this and fell backwards. She didn't even notice herself falling, she was just enjoying the copious amounts of cum running down her legs as she had another blissful orgasm.

After coming down from her high, she noticed the lack of support that she must have been relying on and fell to the floor of the Iron Maiden. She could only curl up in a ball in the limited space, but it was enough to bend her legs. Isabella was still rubbing her crotch when she realized where she was. Raising her hand and inspecting the freedom of her movements, Isabella knew that the slime wasn't controlling her anymore. At least, not at the moment.

How long ago did the slime release control, she wondered. Was she just pleasuring herself on her own for the past hour? The past few hours? She had no idea how much time had passed. But for all she knew, the slime could have given her free rein over herself hours ago while she continued on and pleasured herself on her own accord. For some reason, she wasn't even mad about this, she was curious more than anything. And if she was the same person she was a few hours, minutes, days ago, she would have been horrified by her total lack of time awareness and sickened that the only thought she had right now was,

When can I cum again?

That was the last thought Isabella had before she collapsed from exhaustion. Her first day or week or hour in her Iron Maiden was brought to a close. Her mind and body completely disheveled, thrown out of sync by the slime who graciously let its host sleep for the first and final time. The creature known as the slime had learned everything it needed to know about Isabella. Her fears, her ego, her limitations. What made her aroused, where she was most sensitive, and not only the limitations of her body but of her mind. Knowing these key elements of Isabella allowed the slime to construct the perfect algorithm of visual, physical, and chemical stimulation that would keep her coherent and cumming forever. The slime creature intended to mold Isabella into a limitless supply of cum.

Isabella recovered as her mind drifted into a void of dreamless sleep. Blissfully unaware that this would be the last time she would be able to rest in her immortal life.

12