All Comments on 'The Witch of Dark Hollow'

by Sabledrake

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

That has to be one of the best stories I have read on here!!!!! So well written, I couldn't stop reading!!!!

I'm in awe of your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Ditto

That was probably the best story I've read on this site. If you don't win the annual category award, there is no justice in this world.

badger_ravenmoonbadger_ravenmoonalmost 20 years ago
Utter Brilliance

I happened upon this story by accident, but I am so glad I did. So few writers, here or elsewhere, are storytellers, with an ear for dialogue and an eye for the most minute detail. This story could easily be the best in this category, and possibly one of the best on the entire site. The eroticism is subtle, slow and building, but that only makes it warm more deeply.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
May I request a sequel ?

Among the very best I've read. So well written, distinctive and stylish elegance ... May I request a sequel ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
VERY GOOD STROKE STORY...

I would prefer no one die. Have the women pregnant with the devil's baby

Grave clownGrave clownover 18 years ago
Creepy-hot

This was a wicked story. I loved it. I too think there should be a sequel. It's too good to end now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

High writing style and simply a great story. I read quite a bit but this is the first time I have encountered "erotic horror"... I'll have to check this genre out to see if there are any more gems lying around :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Outstanding

First of this type I have read. Very well done,with the twist that I did not espect. A secquel would be very nice to see how it affected the community. Keep up the good work.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Mentioned

You've been mentioned in the Spooky Blast from the Past Reviews in the Author's Hangout!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow...

That was an awesome story...extremely well written and hot, hot, hot!! One complaint, though: you can't end it there! Please give us another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Well, that was truly horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice...

That was terrifyingly good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous