The Witch of the Red Rose One-Shot

Story Info
A sweet date night between a witch and her knightly husband.
1.7k words
4.43
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redwolf47
Redwolf47
1 Followers

In a land of high magic and adventure, there exists a kingdom ruled by witches. Witches in that faraway land are not all of the warty cackling sort. Instead, it is a term simply used to denote those who perform magic with the aid of spirits. It is an occult practice that anyone can do; although, women seem to have a special affinity for this particular area of magic. Thus it came to be that women were the ones with the majority of power in this nation.

This tale takes place in the metropolitan capital of that nation during a fair summer's evening. As the deep red-orange rays of the setting sun fell on the city, it was time for the shift change of the city's police force. Dutiful women and men left their posts in the care of their trusted comrades, including one man. His name was Marcus Rosenburg, one of the senior knights on the force. He did not take the time to go back to the building that served as the headquarters for the order he was in. Instead, he left straight for his home from the post he had been assigned that day all the way on the other side of the city.

With the backdrop of the city transitioning to its nightly state, the knight walked through the well maintained cobblestone streets. The various citizens, both heading home and out, could not help but notice the knight as he passed them by. Marcus was the epitome of how one imagined a knight to look: he easily stood somewhere above six feet in height with broad shoulders that hinted at a life of excellent physical training. He had taken his helmet off at the end of his shift, allowing his long dirty blond locks to fall to his shoulder. The final most striking feature was the ornate nature of his armor, mostly the shining gray of iron but it also had several ornaments and emblazoning of rose gold shaped into the rose symbol of his wife's house he had married into 2 years ago.

He fidgeted with the medallion that his wife had proposed to him with that wonderful night years ago. The interwoven thorny stems made a helix shape as they led up into the the craving of an open rose and his thumb rubbed over it as the clang of his metal boots against the cobblestone streets rang out throughout the darkening evening. A breeze blew past him as he walked like that, carrying the floral scents that were common in the city. That fine breeze and his gentle remembrances made his long walk back home seem much shorter to him. The manor estate where he and his wife resided was in front of him. He passed through the open gateway, greeting the servants amicably as they closed the gates behind him.

He walked down the path to the house's entrance with a measured yet excited pace. Everyone knew Marcus was quite entranced by his wife, but he felt he had to act dignified and restrained when out in public. His long legs carried him to the door and through it quick enough though.

As the door closed behind him, the sweet melodious voice of his wife rang out, "Welcome back darling. How was work today?"

Marcus followed her voice to the small art studio his wife, Esther Rosenburg, was fond of relaxing in as he answered her, "It went as it usually did." The last word reverberated with his baritone quality as he entered the room. His wife flashed him a smile from behind the canvas situated on her easel when she saw him. Her ruby red lips always made the prettiest smile in his eyes, and he always enjoyed the transition from her smiling face to the one of concentration as she refocused on her art. He quietly circled around her and her canvas to get a look at her work.

Esther was drawing a piece of swirling lights and shadows, a work she had started last week as an exercise to reacquaint herself with the basics of shading. Marcus silently started to remove the top layer of his plate armor in order to not disturb her work. It had become habit for the couple for them to spend time like this, husband preparing to relax for the night as he watched his wife work. He set aside the armor he could take off by himself, sighing with relief now that the cumbersome attire was off. He took his usual position on a chaise lounge, his body resting familiarly into the impressions time spent resting there had made.

Time passed slowly as they just enjoyed being in the same room together, the familiar relaxed environment soothing to them. The familiar sight of his wife's curvy figure from behind, topped by her ponytail of soft curly rose blonde hair was a healing sight to Marcus after his long day of work. The room was silent aside from some mumbling as Esther talked to herself about her work, and Marcus soon fell into a gentle half-sleep. His earlier thoughts about the night his wife proposed to him turned into gentle dreams.

Esther got to a comfortable stopping place in her work, the whispers of her ancestors' spirits coming to her through her magic and advising her to rest. She got up and turned to her husband, smiling softly at his half-asleep form on the chaise lounge. "Wake up lover. That's not our bed, and you'll tweak your back if you sleep there." She said as she went to him, gently nudging his shoulder to rouse him. This first attempt got only half mumbles of acknowledgement mixed in with dialogue he was having in his dreams. She heard mumbles leave his lips about saying yes to marrying her, and she shook her head with a mischievous loving smile on her face. "We are already married. Have been for 2 years now. Follow me to our bed chambers now." She said as she planted a sweet kiss on his lips, the sensation rousing him from his slumber.

As Marcus woke up, he kissed back with increasing passion. He felt his wife smile as they broke off their kiss. "Ah you're awake now. Now, come on to bed." Esther said as she playfully bopped her husband's nose. She turned and left, shaking her hips suggestively at her husband as she left the art studio. Marcus sprung up from the chaise lounge before the door could fully shut, following his wife with a knowing smile on his face; he knew where this teasing of his wife always led.

The knight followed the footsteps of his wife throughout the hallways of their home to their bedroom door. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to him. Esther found herself pinned gently to the door by her husband as he kissed her with a gentle hunger. His soft hair tickled her cheeks as he softly sucked and tugged on her lips, a soft gasp escaping her in the process. Marcus's hand found the cool metal doorknob and twisted it, opening the door to their room and stepping through as he made out with his wife.

The sweet floral scent of his wife, filled Marcus's senses as he slowly started to kiss along his wife's jawline down to her neck. Soft moans and gasps left the lady of the house as her husband began to mark her neck with soft hickeys. Her hands start to remove what armor and clothing remains on her husband's toned physique. Encouraged by his wife's actions, the knight begin to strip his wife slowly, the soft fabric of her dress sliding off her and being set aside. Esther's smooth pale skin and curvy body was fully exposed to her husband, and Marcus's toned sun kissed body was soon revealed right after.

The couple took a moment to appreciate each other, admiring their partner and finding them to be just as attractive as the first day they saw each other. That soft moment led into another passionate round of making out as Marcus picked Esther up. Her legs and arms wrapped around him as she clung to his muscled frame. Her lover's long hard cock wound up sandwiched between their bodies for now as they made out in that position. The husband carried his wife to the bed, kissing her with gentle hunger the whole time.

Marcus gently laid his wife down on her back when he reached the bed. The soft sheets of the bed were so cool against her skin in contrast to her husband's warmth as he moved into position. His length rubbed against her sex as he kissed her, moving his hips deliberately so his length dragged so teasingly against her. Esther's juices were teased out from her by her husband, coating his length. Her voice left her in begging moans, asking for her beloved to take her. He listened to her(not that he had much choice as his own teasing was just as agonizing to him) and he soon pushed his thick length into her.

The pleasure washed through her as it always did when they made love, whenever his length entered her. Marcus always felt a wave of pleasure course through him as well. Her hot tight sex always gripped him just right and he could never get enough. After their mutual waves of pleasure, he began to move his hips in a steady rhythm, moving so his length dug into the sweet spots he had learned about after all of the times they had been together. Esther's hips rose up to meet Marcus's as the continued to make love. Her nails dug into his back gently as she clung to him. He soon felt her lips along his collarbone as well, marking him with several claiming hickeys. In the morning, Marcus would gripe and complain about them as his fellow knights would poke fun of him for it. For now though, his wife's claiming hickeys only served to provoke more moans from him and to bring him to the brink. His eyes met his wife's and she knew what that look meant. She shook her head, letting him know he was good to cum. Their climaxes washed over them as the knight buried his length in her. His warm thick load filled her deepest parts as her body tensed up, muscles shaking.

Marcus clung to Esther as they recovered. When she caught her breath, the witch mumbled a spell cleaning the mess they had made. And then sleep took them, the both of them falling asleep in each other's arms.

Redwolf47
Redwolf47
1 Followers