All Comments on 'The Witches of Huntington'

by Frankenstein1962

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AxelottoAxelottoover 2 years ago
Sweet

And thank you for the happy ending. Really happy it didn't blow up or burn down...

Axelotto

pcman1950pcman1950over 2 years ago

Nicely done, sir. Only in dreams....

LV4206LV4206over 2 years ago

I am only on page three, o rest assured, I will finish the rest after I hit comment:

Wow. Good god. Now this, this is a sexy story!!! 6 literotica pages????? I can't WAIT to see where this ends up!!!!! Thank you for gracing us with your words. Thoroughly enjoying. Probably drop a line after it's done too. Or, after I'm done, if you catch my drift. Gottdamn!

LV4206LV4206over 2 years ago

My guy. May I call you guy? Dude, buddy, friendorino? Kay too far. This was....so rad. Fuck wow. I'm impressed. Beyond impressed. Well shit, I guess I have to go read everything now.

Thank you. So much. You don't even know!

(Fuck that was so hot!)

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

Awwww. Every man should get a young babe for Christmas.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

thanks for this short and sweet fantasy...

tomasnytomasnyover 2 years ago

Great Christmas love story! This man is so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tried to read this but had to stop at the blatant anti-police sentiment in the opening bits.

Cops shoot innocent bystanders all the time and don't get prosecuted. Just a few weeks ago cops shot and killed a small child (under 8) and wasn't charged. They were responding to some teenagers engaged in a gunfight. The kid wasn't involved, other than being at the mall at the wrong time. BTW, the teens were charged for the kid's murder. It's a basic law concept called felony murder. A YouTuber has a great explanation on this. He's also a real lawyer.

So why did the Gov't try to tarnish them? Cops already have immunity in this situation. You don't bother to explain, so maybe the cops thought they were also criminals, but a brief check would easily prove otherwise.

As for smearing their name, when has that ever been a good thing for the prosecution? Libel is a thing in the US and for the prosecution to try that before a trial would only hurt their case. Judges especially dislike that and have sanctioned attorneys who try that.

Ultimately, you also didn't need this point for the story to advance, so this is just some cheap police-bashing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed it but feel the MC should have felt more conflict about fucking all the girls, he was too passive and didn't take much convincing. Liked how it ended, would love to see a sequel with Brad and Elle a few years down the road having a family.

Cal59Cal59over 2 years ago

Excellent, thanks!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 2 years ago

Ummmm. . . Brilliant!

‘Nuff said.

Davester37Davester37over 2 years ago

What a beautiful story! Yes, I agree that the beginning seemed contrived and unrealistic. The occasional editing lapses threw me off sometimes, too, but the story is sweet, engaging, and oh so sexy.

Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the guy who complained you were “police bashing”: you obviously have never lived in Chicago. Stuff like what the author described goes on all the time in Chicago. A little contrived maybe to tie it into the story, but still very plausible for Chicago. It could also be said of New York, Miami and L.A. I personally know people whose lives were ruined by corrupt pigs. There’s a reason people have begun recording their encounters with the police in those (and other) cities. 99.9999% of cops in the US are on the take and lie, cheat, plant evidence, steal - do whatever they can to make themselves look good. Even if it means libeling and prosecuting an innocent person. Search YouTube for first amendment auditor videos for examples of police in the US abusing their positions.

Reader2022Reader2022over 2 years ago

Well done. Brought to reader along and in the story. I figured the dad had to know but the daughters were of age and could make choices. To bad the youngest daughter will miss out in two years 😱🙈😂. Thanks for a great story.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Well done, great story. Loved it. Will check out your other stories.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
THE BEST

GREAT story line (beautiful fantasy)

Skillful/gifted writing

Even humorous at times -- gave me some chuckles

When it ended, no hesitation in giving ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thanks for the enjoyable, entertaining read

Paul in Oklahoma

shadrachtshadrachtalmost 2 years ago

Second time through this one. I just love the whole story. I'd forgotten Frank was the author, but it made sense when I searched for it for my second read and saw it was him.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, would be a winner in both Romance and First time categories! 5/5, of course

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Great story left nicely open but also tied up with Elle and Brad getting together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really like this story, added it to my favorites so I won't lose it again. Needs a sequel though, I really wanted to see how Claude reacted to Brad being Elle's boyfriend. Do they make it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, you need an editor but still 5 stars. You haven't disappointed yet and I think your best one yet. But I agree, a short sequel is in order. I would love to know how Christmas turns out and how they settle in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More,more,more. You must tell us how Christmas went, how things went after and what happened with Jade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

irritating that this is in 'First Time' when neither of the mains are virgins

KyoSpiceKyoSpiceover 1 year ago

Plenty darn good too!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

“ there was remnants of Elle and I on the sheets. “

Remnants is a plural word. Should be: there WERE remnants.

There were remnants of Elle on the sheets. There were remnants of me on the sheets. Put together, should read: There were remnants of Elle and ME on the sheets.

I’m sure those who came for a stroke were pleased but those of us who want a well-written story are definitely disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yes, this was beautiful and special. Loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The plural of Friday is Fridays, not Friday's.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Needs a sequel, I’ve read this multiple times and every time I want more…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ending SUCKED

Now u need a sequel or continuance.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More please... 5+

6King6Kingabout 2 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ And?

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 2 months ago

Wow what a way to break a dry spell a girl of your dreams and two virgins! A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Too short of a ending I wanted to see the parents reaction at Christmas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankenstein1962@Frankenstein1962
Just submitted the last of my romance stories I have been clinging to. The next few won't be in that category. I have one "Erotic Couplings", cued up, but everything else is still an earworm. Hopefully I can find the words to collaborate with my thoughts. Cheers in 2024. Rema...

SIMILAR Stories