The Witches of Huntington

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade's hips slowly started to move. It may have been her or it may have been her sheer horniness, but she was moving.

"Go, go slow. Please."

Joined together, I rolled. When I stopped, Jade sat astride me.

"There, now you can control it."

A smile came over her face. She held me cheeks as her tongue plunged into my mouth, and her hips started to rotate.

I wanted to watch as she fucked me, but her body was pressed to mine. The only thing that was moving was our hips. I wasn't complaining at all.

Small droplets of juice coated my shaft, and a single tear dripped from her cheek to my lips. The salty liquid reminded me that she was only 18-years old.

"Are you okay baby?" She nodded and looked me in the eyes.

"It hurts...so good."

Slowly she increased her hip speed. Not to the point where I was pounding into her. Just a constant, smooth motion. Lifting herself up, she sat back further on me so that I could wrap my hands around her perky titties.

"Yesss."

Yes indeed.

Looking down I could see the frothy pinkish mixture of our juices and her blood. It was more than enough to push me off the ledge. I knew that Jade hadn't cum, but I didn't know if she would. The pain of her first time was probably stopping that from happening.

"Jade, I'm..."

"Do it. Do it in me."

If I hadn't came last night with Elle, I more than likely would have passed out. My sperm surged out of me with such violence that it hurt. Like Jade had said, it "hurt so good".

I remember a blanket being pulled over us, and her putting her finger on the scar from my bullet hole. "Did it hurt?" I refused to answer, and after that it was quiet. Jade and I fall asleep still wrapped in one another's arms.

Jade's tiny white shorts were playing music. I heard it over and over again. It may have been a dream, but I heard. It was from a song that I'd never heard before today.

Reality finally sank in and I knew something was up. The music was back. It was Jade's phone. She had had multiple calls while we were sleeping. Looking over at the alarm clock on my nightstand, my heart started to race. 5:24pm.

"Jade, wake up." A gentle shake and a light kiss on her cheek.

"Ummmmmm. No way. I'm staying right here, or do you want me to go?"

"I don't want you to go, but someone wants you. Your phone keeps ringing."

"What? What time is it?"

"Almost 5:30."

"Shit, shit, shit." Jade dove for her shorts giving me another perfect view of her nakedness. "Oh man, it's my mom. Shhh." She put her finger to her lips as she pushed the redial button. "Mom, what's up? Stacey's. Yeah, my freakin phone died. She found her little brother's charger. I'll be there. I knoooooow." She was talking while she gathered up her stuff. When she pushed the end button, she dropped the phone on my bed.

"Man, you almost killed me, no pun intended. Do you think my mom will smell the sex on me or should I have a shower?"

I pushed Jade backwards on the bed and used an over exaggerated dog sniffing noise as I moved my nose up and down her body. She giggled and laughed.

"Stop or I'll pee on your bed." I stopped at the risk of having her do exactly what she had said.

"You smell great, but you may want to rinse away some of that." I pointed at the dried-up spunk that was caked on her lower regions.

"Good call."

Rinsed off and ready to go, we headed out the same back door that we had came through. Jade headed back toward the barn.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going under the fence and walking through the Perkin's orchard. I'll come around from the other way. That way she'll never even think that I was here."

"Smart girl."

"Thanks lover." The "lover" things struck home. I was almost 28 and she was 18. What was I thinking?

I moved in to hug her goodbye, but Jade had other ideas. Her hand found my crotch at the same time as her lips found mine. We kissed while she massaged me to hardness through my shorts.

"Gotta go, but I'll be back." She started to walk away but turned and ran back to my arms with tears in her eyes. "Thank you, for being so nice to me. It felt...perfect. I know that I've been a bitch to you, but I'll make it up to you, I promise. I can't wait for you to put a baby in me someday."

Shock slapped me in the face and before I could say anything, she was gone.

Everything was in a haze. She was just fucking with me. Right?

I got the tray of food out of the barn fridge and headed back to the house. Placing it on the counter, I pulled back the foil and inspected what had been sent over to me. After filling myself with some potato salad and a roast beef sandwich, I headed upstairs.

Looking at the sheets on my bed, I could see stains from 2 days of lovemaking. Some stains were more noticeable than others.

I pulled the sheets off the bed and put them in the hamper. 5 minutes later the bed was clean and fresh with new sheets and a good spray of some linen spray.

I started the shower and let the warm water wash away any of my afternoon sins. I stayed in for way longer than I normally would, but it felt so god that I couldn't pull myself to get out. Thoroughly scrubbed clean, I hung the towel on the back of the door to dry and walked into the bedroom.

"Jesus fucking Christ." Elle was laying naked on the top of the blankets. She was sporting obvious tan lines from a fresh sunburn. "You scared the shit out of me."

"Then you better get back in that shower and clean up."

"Hey...just let yourself in and make yourself at home."

"I will." She smiled in a wily look that I knew would cause me trouble. "You put on a good show, but you know that you're happy I came back."

She wasn't wrong. I crawled up the bed from the end and flopped down beside her. My finger poked the redness on her body.

"That hurt?"

"Yes, it hurts." As she slapped my hand away.

"What about this?" I kissed her shoulder.

"A little."

"What about this?" I put my lips on her belly.

"A bit less."

"And this?" I kiss the white skin of her hip.

"Not nearly as much."

"What about this?" I grinned and ran my tongue up her already moist slit.

"Barely. But you should try it again."

That wasn't about to be a problem. I licked and probed every crevice in her pussy. By the time I was finished, I was drowning in her juices, I had eaten Elle to an orgasm. She moaned loudly when she came on my face. I could tell that she was in a bit of pain from her burns, but not once did she complain.

"You want me to rub some Aloe on you?" A simple nod let me know that she liked the idea.

The fun part of rubbing Aloe on a sunburn is the cold gel dropping onto the red-hot skin. It always brings a fun reaction.

"Fuuu...that's so cold."

"That's what you get for being a bad girl and not putting on sunscreen."

"Yeah, well you'll think it's sexy in a few days when it turns dark and brown." Oh, you can bet that I will.

My hands moved the cooling gel over all of her afflicted skin. Rubbing it over her lower back I slid my fingers over her ass and dragged them through the cleft in her ass cheeks. I would have stopped, but when her hips lifted up off the mattress, I applied a bit more gel and used my finger to penetrate her puckered asshole.

"Ohhh. So dirty."

Using my right middle finger to fuck her ass, I continued massaging the Aloe into her skin with my left hand.

I kept on rubbing the gel into her soft skin until I was so turned on that I needed release of my own. Pulling the digit from her ass left a void, but not one that she wanted filled by my cock. Because as I got on my knees behind her, she told me so.

"Not in my ass."

Careful that my hands only held the non-burned skin I rubbed the tip of my cock over the puffy her lips of her pussy. Pushing, I sank deep into her sweet, wet heaven. There never was a doubt that that's where I wanted to be, and it was where she wanted me. It was confirmed by the feel of her muscles tugging at me, as they held me tightly in place.

Putting a palm on each of her cheeks, I watched as I entered and exited her. I watched as the skin of my cock pulled meat and juices from deep within her.

My good fortune was baffling me. How could it be that this sexy creature was in my bed last night, and she wanted to be in it again tonight. Elle was young, toned and beautiful. She could have any guy that she wanted, yet it was my cock that was pounding into her from behind.

"Elle, I'm getting really close."

Spinning off of me, she turned and grabbed my shaft. I was in her mouth in a flash. She sucked me in, and it felt like I hadn't missed a stroke. Her tongue worked my shaft while she sucked at head. I thought that there was no way that it could get any better, but then she cupped my balls and squeezed. That was it for me. I filled her mouth with my load.

"Shiiiit."

Like a porn star, Elle smiled and opened her mouth. She showed me my load coving her pink tongue. Seductively licking her lips, she swallowed.

Elle reached over and pulled the small chain that turned on the lamp on the bedside table. The room fell into darkness as we cuddled.

"How long can you stay?"

"All night."

It was the last thing that I heard her say. Her breathing slowed as she fell to sleep in my arms.

I had been in a self-imposed sexual drought for over 2 years, but here I was for the third time in 2 days having sex.

Elle had woken me up when she was fondling my hardness. Without speaking she climbed on it and rode me to the finish line. Her climate was quiet and less powerful than any of her others, but she seemed happy.

Rolling off of me, once again filled with a load of my cum, she cuddled up against my chest and pulled my arm over her, and returned to sleep.

I held her until she drifted off, but I was too revved up for sleep, I showered and headed downstairs. Following what I do every morning, I went outside to the mailbox to pick-up the paper.

"Buddy, did you see that game last night?"

I honestly almost died. Standing there in his work uniform, Claude had scared the living shit out of me. He saw as much and laughed.

"Fuck buddy, you're pretty jumpy. You gotta lay off the coffee." He looked at me waiting. "Well?"

"No. I didn't" Claude was big into baseball and I knew that he was talking about one of the teams that he followed.

"Man, they were down by three in the ninth. Bastards came back to win it. Freakin crazy game."

"Sounds like." I was having trouble looking at him, never mind talking to him. If he knew that his daughter was upstairs in my bed, he'd probably want to bury me under one of the many trees in his backyard.

"Yeah. Look, gotta run. Fucking work. Can't wait to retire. Only twelve more years. Anyway, come to the garage tonight and we'll grab a beer."

"Deal." With that he got into his state issued pick-up truck and drove away.

Daily newspaper in hand, I started back to the house. When May's horn sounded, I jumped for the second time. She was also off to work.

It was Monday morning, and the world was going back to work and the regular weekly grind, but here was something about this past weekend that had changed my perspective on life. Once again things felt new and fresh to me. The sun was bright and warming, the flowers smelled sweet and had the bees in a tizzy. And the idea that I had had sex with 2 hot young girls was intoxicating to my mind.

New and rejuvenated.

As much as I wanted to follow my daily routine, I ventured down the path never taken. 20 minutes later I had a tray with some bacon, eggs, toasted English muffins, coffee and juice.

Stretching like a naked cat over my, bed Elle couldn't have looked any sexier. Her long, lean body was semi wrapped in my cotton sheets, with a pillow under her head and one between her legs. She didn't look interested in getting up, until she noticed the food.

"Breakfast in bed?" Walking to the side of the bed, I kissed her and handed her the tray. "I feel so special. No one's ever treated me to breakfast in bed."

"Well, no one's ever treated me the way you have. Enjoy."

"Oh, I did, and I will."

"You hangin out here today?"

"Nope. Franny, Sissy and me, are heading back to the beach this morning. Come with?"

I shook my head no, and watched Elle sneaking across the yard. She was trying to get home before her sisters woke. Less than an hour later, I heard them leave.

Days like this have been far and few between for me. I felt amazing. By noon I was actually hoping that Jade would show up but happen never transpired. So, I did what every red-blooded male that had a free on his hands wanted to do, I climbed into my hammock and napped.

3 solid hours put me over the top. Well rested and ready to go, I finished what was left of the food, from the tray that Jade's mom had sent over.

Claude was exactly where I knew he would be. He had 2 large chairs aimed right at the big screen and the game was playing loudly out of the sound system. There was no need to knock. Claude knew that I'd be there and pointed to the cooler when I walked in.

"Get me one too."

I always had to suppress a laugh when I opened his cooler. Claude had a big beer fridge that worked very well. But it was something about watching the game that made pulling a can of beer out of the ice that made it feel more "game like" to him.

"Fuck buddy, you missed the first two innings." The score board showed that it was tied at zero.

"Doesn't look like I missed much."

Claude and I shot the shit about everything. Everything from politics to sport, and back. But as usual, the conversation always ended up on his favorite subject.

"So, what did you think of that party Saturday night?"

"Good. I thought that it was good."

"Fuckin' McAlister. He had the whole neighborhood there. He only invited some of them so that he could check them out while they were swimming." His laugh told me that maybe it was true. "Did you get a look at Edna?" I shook my head no. "The hot redhead." Another shake. "Fuck buddy. Try paying attention once and a while. She's really put together. Anyway, May's thinking about inviting her over next weekend for dinner."

"Threesome?"

"No asshole. She's trying to set you up." I almost did a spit take with my beer.

"Isn't she like forty-five years old?"

"No...and what's wrong with being forty-five you prick?"

"Nothing, but that makes her over seventeen years older than me."

"Who knows. Maybe having sex with an older partner will help you learn a few things." That time beer did actually dribble down my chin.

The bright lights of the Lemay SUV got even brighter when May hit the high beams as she pulled up the long driveway. Even though she loved him, she did it just to piss her husband off. Claude covered his eyes with his beer filled hand and cursed under his breath.

The four Lemay women piled out of the vehicle and went to the back to fill their arms with their latest shopping haul.

"Shit, you leave anything at the store?"

May leaned in to kiss her husband.

"No baby. We bought every tampon and condom they had." Claude muttered something that I couldn't make out. "Not too loud boys, unless you want John Evans over here watching the game with you."

Claude instantly grabbed the remote and lowered the sound...by two settings.

"Fuck that asshole. He's a goddamned Mets fan. Too stupid to know any better. Franny, go get daddy his gun. It'll be the last fucking time he comes over to watch a game. I swear."

One of the bags that Elle was carrying caught me in the head as she passed closely by. It was definitely intentional. She was letting me know that she was there. Less than 5 minutes had passed before Elle and Franny returned. Like a good daughter, Franny went to the cooler and got a round of beers. One for herself and her sister was included.

"Really? I like my nuts right where they are. Put it back."

"Why can Elle have one?"

"Cuz, she's twenty-two and you're only seventeen."

"Eighteen, in two weeks."

"Oh, I know the magical day. I remember it well, because I was there baby, but your mother is the boss."

With a huff and a puff, Franny dropped the beer back into the cooler and squeezed in beside her dad. Without a second of hesitation, she lifted his beer to her mouth and took a small sip. That part didn't shock me. What did shock me was Elle tapping me on the leg.

"Scrunch over." When I didn't move. She looked over at her father and said loud enough for him to hear.

"I'm not sitting on one of those hard ones. This is a big chair. So, move your ass over."

Claude laughed as I moved to let his daughter sit by me. I could feel the heat of Elle's leg and ass pressed against me. It wasn't nearly as much fun as it sounded.

Things raced through my head. The idea of light, almost invisible touches being passed form one lover to another. The thoughts of her fondling me less than 5 feet from her father. My hand venturing into her shorts. Seeking her warmth and wetness. Her breasts pressed into my arm as she squeezed it to her chest. A quick kiss stolen when the screen went dark in between commercials. But none of that happened. Nothing at all. Just her hot butt and leg touching mine.

Elle didn't dare risk it. Nor did I.

4 beers later the game finally came to an end. As uneventful as it was, Claude was still singing the praises of a victory.

With everyone saying their "good-nights", Claude asked his daughters what time they were headed out in the morning.

"8:00am." Elle told her dad, because she was probably the one driving.

"That's early for the beach, isn't it?"

Claude looked at me and clarified.

"No. The girls are headed to May's sister's place. Going to hang out with their cousins for a week before heading back to school. It'll give me and May some alone time. If you know what I mean."

"Gross, dad. Everyone knows what you mean, and it has never stopped you before. You have "alone time", all the time. Jesus, it's so gross."

Claude laughed and hugged his daughter.

"See Brad. I told you that this one is smart. All that college money is paying off."

She punched his belly, he slapped her on the ass, and I made my way out of the garage door.

I left the front, back and side doors unlocked. I showered and got into bed. Too restless to read, I turned on the television. I was hoping that Elle would drop over for a visit. I had been bitten once again by the sex bug and my libido was working overtime.

Unfortunately, I slept alone.

Startled awake by the sounds of slamming doors, I got up. Not wanting to be a noisy neighbor, I waited until the Lemay family had said their good-byes in the driveway and drove away, before I went out to get my paper.

It was another beautiful day and I planned on doing something constructive.

"Nice PJ's Killer."

I turned in time to see Jade riding by on her bicycle with one of her little witch buddies. Normally I would have shot some kind of retort back at her, but I could see the smile on her face. Her friend couldn't, so Jade's "Queen Bee" status remained.

The breeze felt good as I rode the mower around the yard. In the back portion of the property, fallen apples crunched under the weight of the tires as I drove over them. The smells and feel of the late August morning had me alive. It was sometime shortly after 1:00pm that I decided to do a little work that would earn me some money.

Even on a large property noises are common. Cars driving past in the distance. The wind rustling the leaves on the trees. Horses, dogs and other animals making sounds as they did their thing. But the noise that caught my immediate attention was the sound of a bicycle being dropped on the grass.

It was followed by the sound of a creaking wooden screen door opening and closing. Then the soft steps of someone in bare feet. Jade's head appeared from around the corner. Gone was what had once been a vicious look. Now it was replaced by a look of tenderness.