The Witches of Huntington

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an extra bit of a wiggle in her ass as she climbed the stairs. It was actually very sexy. The lower parts of her ass cheeks hung out of the bottoms of her shorts and the thin piece of cloth that covered her crotch was trimmed with purple. I could only imagine that it was her underwear.

Waiting killed me, but I wasn't going to rush up after her. The seconds turned into minutes until I couldn't take it anymore.

Jade was naked in my shower.

The rain head waterfall cascaded down over her tight, curvy body. She glistened and shined in the wetness. Her hands using a bar of my soap to wash her velvety skin. I could have watched this show all day.

Her things were piled neatly on the vanity, and as I had early assumed, the purple was her under things. Lifting the bra to my nose, I sniffed the floral scent of a light perfume. The material was damp, not wet, just damp. More than likely from her ride. When I picked up her tiny panties, Jade stopped what she was doing so that she could watch what I would do next.

Like the matching brassiere, the material was damp, but in the cottony crotch, it had a different kind of moisture. Lifting softy cloth to my face, I could smell excitement. Jade's mouth was slightly open when she watched me lick them.

No words were spoken as I got into the shower with her. Our lips met and Jade pushed her tongue into my mouth. Kissing my way down her slick body, I suckled each of her titties and rock-hard nipples. Dropping lower, I put my palms on the cheeks of her ass and squeezed. Pulling her closer, my tongue split the folds of her pussy, allowing me to taste her sweet nectar.

"Yeeeeeeesss." Hissed out of her mouth as she lifted one of her legs over my shoulder to give me complete access.

Rapid fire flicking of my flat tongue on her clit weakened Jade's knees. Supporting herself by bracing her back on the tiled wall behind her and holding my head tight in her hands, she prepared for the inevitable.

Her hips thrust forward and slap me. Jade's humping motion made it look like she was trying to fuck me face, and I didn't mind it one bit.

When she froze, a low guttural "ooooooooooohhh" escaped from somewhere deep inside of her. Slowly I ramped down my speed and focused on lapping up her juices, but I wasn't prepared to wait long. Standing tall we kissed, letting Jade taste her own flavor.

"Bend over."

Rubbing the head of my cock up and down her slit turned me on more than I would have expected. I watched as the tip parted her meaty lips, until little by little I started to sink into her. Jade leaned forward until she was in the perfect position, and inch by inch, I buried myself into her.

Standing still, my hand roamed over her wet skin. Up and over her ass, I eased them over her hips and stomach until they came to rest on her firm titties. Jade's head turned back to me.

"Kiss me." Leaning forward, I complied. Our lips caressed each other until she bit down on mine. It was soft and sexy. Jade was inexperienced, but she was a very quick learner. "Fuck me, baby."

My strokes were slow and steady. I pulled out until only the tip remained in her, then pushed the whole length back into her. There were soft grunts and moans, but no pain. I wanted to increase my speed, but I held on to what was working. One by one my hands left her chest and lowered until I was holding her hips as I thrust.

"Lift your leg." Jade did as she was told, putting her foot on the tiled ledge. "Rub your clit." Looking at me over her shoulder, she wasn't sure if I was serious. "Do it."

Tightening my grip on her hips, pushed in as deep as I could. The tips of Jade's finger brushed the shaft of my cock as she ran small tight circles around her clit. Long smooth strokes had us both moaning.

"You like that baby? You like my cock in you?" She nodded. "Tell me." She shook her head no. "Tell or today is the last time we do it."

"I like it."

"What?"

"I...love it."

"Then cum for me. Cum all over my cock when I shoot my load in you."

Her hand was buzzing on her clit. I could feel the speed it was going as I pushed in for the final time.

"Now baby. Do it now." My load shot out of me like a cannon. And Jade wasn't very far behind.

"Aaaaaaahh." She head was tilted skyward. Mouth open, water from the shower splashed her until she almost choked.

There was no way I was letting her go. Still hard, I pressed my weight against her. Pinned between the wall and my chest, I nuzzled at her neck and started to slowly move my hips.

"I need to rest, or I'll fall down." Her tone was soft and sweet, unlike anything I'd ever heard her say. We rinsed the remanence of our love making off and headed to my bed.

Once again Jade fell asleep. Her beathing slowed as soon as she hit the pillows and wrapped herself in my arms.

Unlike our first time, there wasn't a ring tone to wake us. We had slept for a couple of hours, when I finally turned over and checked the clock.

"Is anyone expecting you?"

"Not until midnight. My folks are out with their friends tonight."

"Are you staying for dinner?" Her aggressive nod left no doubt. "Pizza and wings?"

"Hot wings. Double cheese and peperoni on the pizza." Agreed.

Jade didn't even attempt to get out of my bed when the doorbell rang 30 minutes later. I tipped the delivery guy, grabbed a couple of beers, and headed back up the stairs.

I put the box on a towel and climbed back in next to my naked lover.

"Honestly, if I'm going to keep coming over here so that you can fuck me, the least that you can do is buy me some Whiteclaws."

"Fucking is a little crude. Tell you what. I'll buy some for the days that you want to come over and we spend time enjoying each-others company. How's that."

"Sounds good, but I want to fuck too."

"Jesus. You'll be the death of me."

We ate quietly, watching some show that she had put on. It was about kids her age going to high school. I looked over at the beautiful, naked 18-year old, next to me in my bed, and wondered how things had got to this point. When Jade saw me looking at her, she smiled and asked, "Do you love me Killer?"

"No, but I don't hate you anymore."

Twice my little temptress visited me before her the Lemay girls returned.

I had high expectations of a visit from Elle when she came home, but it didn't happen. Sadly, I watched her the next week as she loaded her car full of her belongings, blew me a kiss and drove off into the sunset. I knew right from the start that she was returning to college, but for some reason, I thought that we would be able to say goodbye.

School started here in town and the streets were filled every morning and evening with buses hauling their precious cargo to and from. I didn't keep track of who came and went, but I did see Jade with a boy her age hanging off her arm. Each time she waved, but not once did see call me "Killer" or throw a shot at me.

My celibate lifestyle was back on track. It had been 12 days and counting since my last sexual encounter. I wasn't upset by what had happened. In fact, it was the opposite. I was proud of my little adventures with both Elle and Jade. They had put me back on the right track. I was alive and re-invigorated.

Friday was a full workday. Newspaper in the morning, then 6 straight hours of office work. The proverbial steam whistle blew at 3:00pm sharp. It was time for a cold beer.

Walking the fence line on the back of my property, I heard Claude bellowing voice.

"Hey cowboy, you got time to give me a hand?"

He knew that I did. Claude and I were friends. Not once did either of us shy away from leaning a helping hand.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Gotta set-up 2 goddamn tents and a 100 fucking chairs for tomorrow night. Heaven forbid Franny help do anything for her own party."

"Be right over." I filled a small cooler with a dozen beers and some ice. Grabbed some leather gloves and headed over. Claude drank the first beer offering in 30 seconds, flat.

"We should get married buddy. You always know exactly what I want."

"No offense Claude, but I'm way out of your league." His snorts of laughter filled the air.

May brought us some burgers sometime after 8:00pm and we eat them on the fly. We kept going at a steady pace and by midnight the place was set-up, decorated and ready for all the screaming girls that would be attending.

"Fuck buddy. I can't thank you enough. If you hadn't been around, I would have been up all night. Now all that I have to do is pick-up ice. May is having the food catered, so I can mingle."

"Well, don't "mingle" too much. May doesn't want you in the same shape as you were at the McAlister's party."

"Oh, bullshit. I wasn't that bad. Was I?" I held the tips of my fingers together indicating maybe just a little bit.

Claude held out his hand and I shook it.

"See you tomorrow. Wear your dancing shoes." He snorted once again at his own joke.

"Can't wait." And I couldn't. Because with any luck, Elle would be coming back to my house with me.

When it was time, I didn't wait to be asked. I just went over and helped. May gave me a list of things to pick-up, including the ice that Claude had forgotten when he was out. Helping them prep for the party, helped me kill time. When everything was in place and the caterers were cooking, I went to clean-up.

Much like Jade, Franny was a princess. She was wearing a shiny tiara and a black t-shirt that said, "I'm 18 bitches!" in shiny gold lettering, and in her hand was a glass of beer.

The gift table was full of wrapped presents and a basket full of cards. I hugged Franny and wished her Happy Birthday, made my card drop and headed over to the keg that Claude was guarding with his life. There was no need to ask, Claude pulled a fresh one when he saw me walking up.

Not unlike Jade's party, most of the neighborhood was here. Lots of chatting and storytelling. I wanted to stay away from some, but others came looking for me. At one point May's friend Etna came over to say hello. Lucky for me that she introduced herself, because Claude had told me that her name was Edna. We talked until Jade basically pushed her out of the way.

"Hey Mr. Schilty. Enjoying yourself?"

"Hi Jade. Not particularly."

"Really. I think it's a cool party. This is Devon." We shook hands. It was the same little puke that I'd seen her with a couple of times the week before.

After some small talk, where she assured me that Devon wasn't her boyfriend. They disappeared, hand in hand when they left. I assumed Jade didn't want to tell me the truth. It was her boyfriend.

My eyes scanned the crowd. I was keeping a hopeful eye out, but so far, I wasn't having any luck.

"She's not coming." May was standing by my side.

There was a dryness in my throat. I didn't want to speak. I wanted to pretend that I hadn't heard her, but I asked anyway.

"Who's not coming?"

"Elle."

"Oh. I bet Franny is disappointed." I tried to be fast on my feet.

"Actually, she's not. But from the look on your face, I can tell that you are."

"No. No...it's just that we had...we danced at Jade's party and..."

"Brad. I'm her mother. I know."

I crumbled like a house of cards. My look must have been one of complete shock.

"Claude?" I asked.

"He doesn't know, and I suggest that we keep it that way." Her words were those of wisdom. Simple and to the point. She left me to reflect on what she had told me.

I watched as May made her way through the crowd of her guests. She oozed elegance and grace. Her daughters could only pray that that gene had been passed down to them, from her.

The best option for me at this point would have been to slink away and lick my wounds at home, but Claude had recruited me for chaperone and clean-up duty. So, I had to stay put.

Things ended up going very smooth for me. I teamed up with Etna or Edna, whatever the hell her name was. And we made it all the way to the finals of a mixed team horseshoe tourney, in the backyard. We had some beers and lots of food. Just before midnight Claude reminded all of the boys that were "hound dogging" around as he put it, that he had a gun nearby. After that, there wasn't a need to chaperone anything.

Rather than waiting till morning, Claude and myself started on the shitty task of cleaning up the mess. It didn't take nearly as long as it need to set everything up, and when it was done. We pulled a couple of drafts and sat.

"That was a good party Claude. Franny will remember it forever."

"Yeah. 2 more years and we get to do it again."

"Then you'll be crying that they are all getting so old."

"Fuck you Brad."

"Plus, I think that Franny was impressed that you made it through the entire party without needing to take a break."

"Fuck you. You know McAlister put something in my drink."

"Yeah, it's called alcohol, and you just had way too much of it."

Claude mockingly looked around the yard. "Easy man, I don't want the whole world to know that I like to drink. Hey, talking about McAlister's, I saw you talking with Jade and her boyfriend. I'm glad to see that you are making strides to get along with the Hitler youth in the neighborhood."

If he only knew. I might get a look at that gun of his, up close.

"I'm trying."

For almost 2 weeks things were pretty quiet. No strange visitors. No surprises. Just the same alone time to which I had been accustomed to. But like many things in my life, that was subject to change.

Wednesday afternoon brought a pounding on my front door. The shear force of the knock would have alerted me, even if I were in the barn. It was almost a relief to get up from my desk to see who it was. Walking down the wide hallway, there would be no mistaking them.

"Ladies. To what do I owe this pleasure?"

Franny and Jade were standing on my front porch, looking into my house. They both had on school t-shirts with some kind of Spartan mask logo over the heart, and a pair of yoga pants. In their hands were books of tickets, and a Ziplock bag stuffed with cash.

"Hi Brad." It was Franny that started. "Jade and I are selling tickets for our end of the year school trip and we were wondering if..."

"Didn't school just start?"

"Yes, but it's a big trip so we..." Jade was done with any of the niceties. She pulled open the wooden screen door and walked in. Turning back, she gave a "move your ass" look and Franny followed the flight path of the Queen Bee. "So, as I was saying. We are selling half and half tickets, with half of the money going to the winner and half going to..."

"Killer, look at you." Jade was standing by my fridge with the door open. She was holding up one of the Lime White Claws that had came in the assorted pack. "You paid attention."

"Yeah, they've been in there for a while."

I wasn't meant as a shot, but Jade cocked her head to the side.

"Well Killer. I didn't think that you'd want me coming over here when I was having my period. It would make a wicked mess on that white bedding of yours."

Turning toward Franny to see if she was shocked didn't help me. She was staring at the floor. For 15 seconds there was silence. Until...

"The other half goes toward the trip. Tickets are $5 each, or 5 for $20."

We both looked at Jade as the sound of a can bring opened shocked us back to reality.

With an ear to ear grin on my face, I headed to the cupboard where I kept some cash. A second can opened, and I watched as Jade handed it to Franny.

"Here, I'll take 15 tickets." I handed her the 3, $20 bills, and waited as she wrote out the tickets. "Should you ladies be drinking on a school night?"

Jade laughed and opened the fridge door for a third time. This time it was for me. Without even asking, she opened it and handed me the beer.

"Thanks, I guess."

I couldn't stop looking back and forth between the girls. Franny's hands were shaking as she wrote on the tickets, and she shook even more when she lifted her can to her lips. She was nervous. Very nervous.

"Okay, what's up?" Jade gave me the "whatever do you mean look". "Cut the shit."

"No, no. The ticket sells are for real. We are going to Europe next year and we need the cash." Jade was grinning the whole time she spoke.

"But...?"

"But Fran needs a favor. And I think that you are the perfect guy to help her with it." Fuck my life. I didn't like where this was headed, not one bit. "You see, Miss Franny got caught in a little, well, more big than little, white lie and now she's in a bind. Seems she made a promise to her new boyfriend. Told him that they would be having some "sex" on Saturday night, and poor Tommy was a little shy, so Fran told him not to worry. She'd done "it" before and would teach him all of the "ins and outs", excuse the pun, that he needed to know."

Franny had stopped writing and her forehead was resting on the wood of my old farmhouse table.

"Is that true Franny?" Bang, bang. Her forehead bounced on the table twice. A definite yes. "Why me?"

"Because Killer, like it or not, you are the guy. I know that you're going to be gentle. You're going to show her what needs to happen, and you're going to care that she enjoys herself. I mean you treated me really good, and you hated me. So, Franny is in for a treat. Tell me I'm wrong." She waited for me to respond. When it didn't happen, she took a big sip of her drink and started again. "Look Killer, she knows about you and me and you and Elle. Your track record of discretion speaks for itself."

Jade downed what was left in her can, and I followed suit. Poor Franny still had her head on the table when her BFF opened another round of drinks.

"Come on Fran, let's go."

Jade was carrying all the cans as she headed toward the staircase.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm watching Killer. I set this up. I get to watch. Maybe even join in if I so choose."

"What about having to get home."

"We're out selling tickets dufus."

The conniving little bitch had it all figured out. All of it but the part where I fuck another one of my friend's daughters.

I could hear Jade whispering to Franny as they climbed the stairs toward my bedroom, and to be completely honest, I was very afraid. Jade looked over her shoulder at me as I followed them up the stairs.

"Come on baby. Let's show Franny that I wasn't lying about what you could do."

Very afraid indeed.

Math was always a good subject for me. It took me far in school, but as of this moment I was still struggling with simple addition. 2 girls, 1 guy = threesome. Sounds correct. But it might be wrong.

Standing in the same spot her older sister had, Franny didn't look nearly as excited. Jade on the other hand was seated in a chair by the window and had already disposed of her clothes.

"Where yah going Killer?" Jade wanted to be in full control.

"Shower."

"That's okay. I know you don't stink, and I want Franny to get a taste of a real man. That is before she fucks that loser on Saturday night. Right Franny?"

Sitting on the end of the bed I looked at Francine for the very first time, I mean, I really looked at her. She was beautiful. She was a smaller more immature version of her older sister, and it must have been very hard growing up in that perfect shadow. She had filled out, but not like her sister. Elle was trim and lean in places where Francine still held some of her "baby fat". She wasn't big, but she wasn't what you would call tiny.

"Fran, I think that you should wait. Save it for Saturday night. The guy won't care that you lied. He will be so happy..."

"Oh, come Killer. Get naked and let's get this shit started."

"Shut the fuck up Jade." I turned to let her know that I wasn't kidding.

"Believe me, he will be thrilled to be your first. It will be an experience that you both share for many years."

Fran's head was aimed at the ground. "It's not just him. I told everyone."