The Witching Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," she said at last, wide-eyed. Some of her boyfriends' had been gentle, many had been energetic, but no kiss had shook her core quite like this! She squeezed her thighs as even now her crotch was buzzing gently.

"Can I confess something too?" Maria asked softly.

"Of course!"

"I don't have many friends either."

Bailey choked in incredulity. "But— But— No way," she huffed, "A sexy girl I've just met wins my first girl-kiss, and you're telling me you're not the pack leader?"

She smirked shyly. "That's the problem: it's easy to make friends, but... then I push it too hard. With the ones that show interest. Oh, they're so excited at the start, we make it to third, and then they dump me when they learn I'm—" Maria choked up, head turning away.

"Learn you're what?" she pressed gently.

"That I'm a literal bitch," she snickered ruefully.

It was all too much. Seeing the woman so despondent, so consumed by self-loathing, Bailey acted on instinct and closed in, arm wrapping around her shoulders, right hand subconsciously reaching for her thigh. "That's not true!" she breathed, "So I flubbed catching your signals and you kissed me by mistake—and then you gave me the best kiss I think I've ever had! What, do you break out the leather in the bedroom? Is that it?"

"No," she shook her head, "Nothing like that."

"You're selfish?" She shook again. "Maria," she murmured, "I haven't known you long but I can tell you're being hard on yourself for... I don't know what. But whatever it is, I can help you through it. It's the least I can do for the bitch who saved my literal ass!"

She shook her head a third time, but slowly, as she fought to suppress a smile. "You're too good, Bailey," she sighed.

"We'll call it even, then," she murred.

That coaxed a chuckle. With a steadying breath, the raven rose to meet the brunette's gaze. "So," she hummed, playful twinkle returning, "You think I'm sexy?"

Bailey chewed her lip, a fresh blush rising as she realized how tightly she was gripping the woman's thigh. "Um—" apologetically she eased her hold, leaning back a bit, "I mean—well just look at you!" she cried, "Curvy and strong, with a wit to match? Even a straight girl would feel envious..."

"Would? Or does?" The shorter woman blushed harder. Maria's arm picked itself off the bench to gently stroke her back. "You're no slouch yourself, Bailey," she stated, "It's almost a shame your outfit's so authentic..."

"Stop it!" she laughed, "I could never pull it off... I mean, that takes confidence, and well..." she licked her lips nervously as her eyes fell to the maroon swell, "I'm certainly not as brave as most people."

The darker woman followed her gaze. "Oh you noticed, did you?" she teased, pushing out her chest; Bailey gasped softly as her own tits tingled. Not an hour ago she had regarded such pert, free-range orbs with professional envy; now, after the kiss, she beheld them with guilty desire. Maria's gaze softened as her far hand slid atop the brunette's still cupping her leg. Bailey shivered, yet her body was anything but cold.

Minutes passed in silence as the women sat in their giddy quasi-cuddle. Maria seemed to have stayed her inner demons, gazing at Bailey with a childlike bashfulness. For her part, the brunette was struggling to keep her eyes on her friend's face: the darker girl's thumb traced electric tingles on the back of her hand still clasped to a warm thigh, her own leg scant centimetres apart. She hadn't really looked, but she could tell Maria's bottom half was as shapely as her top; she'd said she'd gone to third with previous partners—previous girls?—and Bailey suddenly realized that, were a more receptive girl in her place, they might already have been rolling in the leaf piles. For a young woman whose furthest foray into partnered sex was clothed grinding and whose most lurid tease was a brief flash of her tits, the thought that this statuesque beauty could sweep her lover off her feet the same night they'd met was so bold, so brazen, that she felt it was a betrayal merely to conscion it! ...But a new part of her, the part awoken by the tender touch of a woman's lips, the part echoed by the faint, steady throb between her legs, gently whispered what if..?

"Maria?" she murmured at last.

"Yes'm?" Her voice was so warm, so inviting...

"I'd... like your advice on something."

The fingers on her back drew rhythmically against the cloak. "What is it?"

"I'm..." she swallowed, an anxious pulse running through her body, "Not sure I'm entirely straight."

The raven nodded gently, lower lip ever-so-faintly slipping behind her teeth. "And you'd like an expert evaluation?"

"Just... just to be sure..." she grinned skittishly.

Maria leaned in, struggling to hold back an excited smile. "And how," she purred, "Would you like to conduct this test?"

"With hands-on immersion..!" Bailey pressed forward so quickly that the taller girl squeaked in surprise, before steadying herself and pushing back into the kiss. An icy prickle spread across the brunette's scalp as she registered that this time, the warm tingle in her mouth was entirely at her instigation. The spark Maria had kindled bloomed into a flame as her heart began to race—both their bodies trembled, the hand on her back rubbing firmer as her own dipped towards the raven's inner thigh. The kiss grew hungrier, faces tilting in opposite directions as once-passive lips began to grasp at the other woman's mouth. Bailey whimpered, pulling Maria closer; the other hand travelled up her arm to grasp her far leg as they slid into a confident embrace.

The ice quickly morphed into molten steel, flowing through her nerves and galvanizing her extremities. Her nipples swelled against her bra as her probing hand slipped right up into Maria's warm crotch; Bailey squeaked in alarm, eyes flying open, but the raven responded by reaching up to cradle her head, moaning her approval. Her heart skipped a beat as the tip of a foreign tongue prodded the front of her teeth; with a lustful whimper, she loosed her jaw, welcoming Maria inside. As her own tongue brushed the writhing muscle, she squeezed her thighs, inner walls trembling as her clit buzzed excitedly, ripples of warmth radiating through her body.

The wet slurp of their makeout echoing in her ears, Bailey surrendered to instinct. The taller woman groaned and squirmed as the shorter's hand rubbed teasingly at the crease of her crotch, the hot—and slightly damp?—denim stretched taut around her thick thigh. Maria reciprocated by reaching further to cup Bailey's ass, coaxing a muffled cry as she gently squeezed the helpless cheek. The brunette was barely cognizant, whole body flush, skin prickling pleasantly in giddy goosebumps as she rolled into her lover, chests mooshing together with an electrifying jolt as Maria, evidently having the same idea, folded into her. Bailey's right hand retreated from the raven's groin and made for her chest, only to slip under her shirt and over a hot, firm stomach, hooking around the base of her bare boob. The darker woman squealed, groping her lover's ass as she wrestled with her tongue, fingers fidgeting against the back of Bailey's head.

Only when their heaving lungs could no longer be replenished through nostrils alone did they finally break the snog, gasping and panting for breath. Bailey gaped, stupefied, squirming as she fought to catch the moisture leaking from her lower lips; Maria was beaming from ear to ear, eyeteeth shining like fangs, tip of her tongue darting in and out, an almost manic look in her eyes. "Oh my God," heaved the brunette.

Maria's hand glided down her neck to rub gently at the junction with her shoulders. "That," she breathed, "Was a kiss to remember!"

Bailey's shy grin fell to a gasp as she realized her palm was still on the raven's chest. Looking down, she saw a fat nipple bulging beneath the shirt; Maria's other hand was off her ass and atop the explorer in a second. Timidly, the shorter girl met the taller's gaze, feeling the raven coaxing her palm upwards. She shivered as her fingers slid over the smooth, surprisingly soft flesh of Maria's breast, her own chest pulsing as she caressed the bumpy mound, the pert tit snagging in the crook of her fingers. She whined as her palm scraped over the pebble, Maria whimpering in satisfaction, arching her back to press more of her orb into the girl's hold. "Oh God," she repeated; her button was twitching, aching to be touched, the presence of a fellow aroused female triggering a sympathetic response unlike any arousal she'd felt before. Her other arm flexed around the raven's shoulders, bracing for support.

Maria leaned in, nudging noses with her quivering friend. "Bailey, I—" she took a slow, steady breath, "This may be horribly forward of me, but—"

"As forward as a new acquaintance groping your tit?" she giggled.

The woman purred, leaning in further to nuzzle her cheek, eliciting a soft moan. "Even more so," she whispered, pulling back to meet her gaze. "I like you. A lot. And I want you to know as much of me as possible... but every time I want to bare myself, I keep running into the same obstacle."

"What's that?"

"Clothes," she stated.

"Clothes," repeated Bailey, managing a short giggle before the gravity of the proposal caught up to her. She looked down to the arm lifting Maria's shirt, registered the dull pulse of the woman's heart echoed in the throb of the teat clasped to her palm. The hand at her neck drifted down her back, one grip softening as the other led teasing circles over the gorgeous breast. Maria wanted her—she knew that the moment their lips had first met. And now, if her pussy's agitated spasms were any evidence, she wanted Maria, too.

The raven's fingers curled to clutch the brunette's hand beneath the fabric, fidgety like a nervous child. Her eyes shone with desire, but tinged with that same hesitant look from before they'd tumbled down the rabbit hole. "D'you think," she whispered, "You could help me get past this barrier?"

"Here? Now?" she breathed, for the first time pulling her gaze away to scan their surroundings.

The taller woman huffed apologetically. "There's a wooded spot up the hill. Pretty well-concealed in daytime and practically invisible at night."

"You've done this before?" her eyes widened.

"Tried to," she squirmed.

Bailey's already fluttering heart nearly seized up; there was only one way this would end, and despite her own raging lust she wasn't sure if she was actually prepared to go this far. She took an audible gulp as she fought to bring her jittering body under control. "I want to," she breathed.

Maria inhaled so sharply it strangled into a squeal, face splitting with the brightest smile she'd shown yet. Squeezing the girl's hand once, twice, three times in what might have been a reflexive spasm, she finally released her grip, all but leaping from the bench as Bailey's arms fell away. "Maria!" shrieked the brunette, unable to contain her laughter at the sight of the sexy seductress's sudden transformation into a fussy bird. Collecting herself, the raven extended her hand, helping lift Bailey to her feet. Side by side, fingers entwined, they headed deeper into the park.

Holy shit, this is actually happening! Save for their footfalls and the languid breeze, the grounds seemed deserted, but Bailey felt a fresh blush rising in her cheeks in anticipation of what lay in store. Her panties rubbed teasingly between her legs, the urge to reach down and caress her antsy vulva held in check by the worry of dampening the kilt. The taller woman gripped her hand warmly but firmly, possessive, like a child—like herself—would grip her favourite toy lest she drop it wandering a strange new sidewalk; Maria kept glancing down to her, eyes wide and shining, canines poking out over her folded lip in an utterly adorable face—gone was the dusky succubus, replaced instead by an eager puppy. Her giddiness proved infectious, and Bailey gave a reassuring squeeze back. Maybe this won't be so scary after all.

Rounding a bend, they departed the path and made for a wooded rise overlooking where the lake narrowed before a bridge crossing further up. Bailey knew this region, roughly: so far from the sidewalk it was mostly left to grow wild, scrubs and bushes consolidating under the shade of the taller trees as the ground sloped back down towards the shoreline. Even beyond the streetlamps, there was enough moonlight that they threaded through the underbrush with surety, Maria guiding the brunette to a faint depression overlooking a steeper embankment. Bare brush and saplings ringed the far edge, offering a palisade against prying eyes across the lake: if one kept low, they'd be hard to spot in daytime unless someone was actively searching—at night, they were virtually invisible.

Maria came to a stop almost dead centre of the crater, grip relaxing as she turned about to face the shorter girl. The moon illuminated her profile, hair shining a deep blue while her eager eyes practically glowed. Her chest rose and fell in excitement as she scanned her partner up and down, grip almost slipping completely before her fingertips curled around Bailey's in a tenuous hook. She looked to the girl's face, voice soft but steady: "You're sure about this?"

"No," she confessed, squeezing back with a timid grin, "But I will be."

The darker woman flashed a bright smile before her face fell into deep concentration. Slowly she reached up to the brooch fastening Bailey's cape over her shoulders, a simple brass clasp that she parted with dexterous delicacy, a swift sweep bringing the cloak around before she laid it reverently on the ground at their side. Bailey unshouldered her satchel, which the raven dutifully replaced. The brunette's pulse was soon racing anew as Maria traced her fingers down the corset's front-facing laces, finding the ends and loosening the knot with a studious languidity. It wasn't tied tight, but all the same a giddy thrill ran through Bailey as her chest pushed out of its limited confines, her nipples so stiff it was a wonder they hadn't punched through her bra. Maria sighed like a surgeon after completing a difficult manoeuvre as she slipped the leather off the shorter woman's torso to join with the cape. Bailey might have chuckled, were she not sweating in nervous excitement herself.

Maria's hands trembled faintly as she reached up to the first button of Bailey's collar. They were small and closely-spaced—not designed for a quick strip, and the raven was far too reverent to take shortcuts. The brunette couldn't help blushing as her breasts ebbed and flowed, methodical fingers exposing more of her cleavage bit by torturous bit; she fidgeted with her own hands, balling and relaxing fists, wanting to touch something but not wanting to disrupt her friend's work. Goosebumps bloomed across her flush skin as her pale brown bra came into view, Maria chewing her lip as she cast giddy glances to her face. "Almost there," she muttered apologetically; the gentle bump and brush of her fingers against Bailey's belly made the girl whimper, pangs of carnal desire rippling through her core.

When the taller girl reached the subduction zone of the kilt, the shorter's simmering lust finally got the better of her; Bailey dropped her skirt as Maria finished off the last few buttons, shivering as her lover brushed the sleeves over her shoulders and down her arms. A teasing tongue peeked out the side of the raven's mouth as she eyed her partner over, cocking an eyebrow at the sky-blue, low-cut panties protecting the brunette's rapidly-crumbling modesty. "Not a true Scot, then?" she smirked, collecting the shirt as Bailey stepped out of the plaid puddle before passing it on to the growing pile of discarded propriety.

"Felt I should play it safe," she shrugged coyly, "In case any pervs fancied a stargaze."

"The audacity of some people," she purred, bringing the girl's hands to her own hem; the brunette dipped beneath, hands sliding up the smooth, sculpted torso, the darker woman whimpering excitedly as her shirt bunched up and over her head. Any lingering doubts about Bailey's orientation evaporated as Maria's chest bounced into view, large breasts with pronounced, swollen teats sitting impossibly perky on her well-trained pecs—the shorter girl exhaled in reverent awe as her friend wriggled her arms free of her sleeves, rack wobbling teasingly as she added her shirt to the pile. With a barely-contained grin, Maria pushed out her melons for better inspection before sliding her hands around Bailey's back and over the strap of her bra.

Now it was her turn to tremble as she reached automatically for the fly, the raven's warmth radiating from her stomach. The jiggling, tanned breastflesh stole her vision, while ticklish pangs of arousal shot up and down her back as foreign hands unclasped her support, Maria's hot, trembling breath mixing with her own as the women fumbled through reciprocal disrobing. The taller girl mewled as Bailey shuffled her jeans past flared hips, the brunette curling her upper body in to help remove her bra, exposing her pulsing nubs to the night air. Blushing reflexively, she looked down and was surprised to find her sassy seductress clad in a plain set of briefs that nonetheless managed to look alluring against her sturdy thighs.

As her pants pooled around her ankles, Maria knelt down to loosen the wide, sporty sandals before stepping out of both. Bailey quickly did the same with her boots and socks, bare feet prickling and tickling against the dirt floor. Stepping forward, the raven hooked her thumbs and forefingers on either side of brunette's panties, prompting a gasp and a shiver—none of her boyfriends had seen this much skin, and now all that stood between Bailey and full-frontal nudity with a girl she'd just met was a single strip of cotton. She looked to Maria, noses scant centimetres apart; the golden glow seemed to fill her wide eyes, faintly-parted lips panting soft and rhythmically, her expression at once giddy, hungry, and oddly reassuring. "Together?" she whispered.

"Together," she nodded, hands settling on her lover's hips. In a slow, synchronous descent, the women guided the last of their clothes down their legs. Bailey winced, feeling her undies peel away from a damp crotch, her clit pulsing excitedly as her pussy was exposed to the open air. They giggled nervously as they struggled to fold their legs without knocking into each other, waistbands passing thighs, then knees, until with a coordinated pivot to opposite sides, they finally reached their ankles, stepping free of their last shreds of modesty, tossing them triumphantly to the sacrificial mound.

Bailey staggered slightly as she straightened up, taking in Maria's fully naked body. She was, in a word, gorgeous: her hair was splayed wildly about her shoulders, errant strands trickling down her hand-filling melons. A trim, lightly-muscled abdomen flared into hourglass hips and inviting thighs. Her mound was plump, with pronounced netherlips that glinted faintly with expectant dew; a thick pubic patch guarded the approach, but to the brunette's curiosity, the hairs looked straight and even, more like a shag carpet than the scraggly curls of her own bush. The raven's arms and lower legs were a similar blend of sensuous curves and practiced muscles; taken together, she was a paradoxical fusion of softness and strength.

"God, you're beautiful," she breathed. Maria held herself straight, but her cheeks blushed red as she chewed her lip with that shy, adoring look.