The Witching Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wet suck accompanied the raven's first full withdrawal. The brunette peered past her chest to meet the gleaming eyes of her seducer, trembling at the shine of her juices splashed around the sharp, pearly smile. "All the better to eat you with," she purred—a low, throaty growl that paired with the manic determination of her gaze felt downright animalistic. Bailey shuddered, bucking reflexively as a nervous thrill washed through her. Maria dove back in, ass wiggling excitedly; her silhouette seemed slightly off, but the shorter woman had no time to ponder, the fresh tide of pleasure knocking her back down as she lost control of her muscles.

I'm dead, she realized, I'm her prey—she set the trap and I jumped headfirst! Nothing felt this good—nothing could feel this good! The succubus had won: this noble brown-haired paladin was reduced to a writhing wreck, her own lustful groans barely registering in her ears as passionate flame engulfed her very soul. Hot breath teased her mound as Maria's relentless tongue goaded her streaming sex closer and closer to the edge. She tried to hold on, salvage control, claw back some agency before this carnal goddess devoured her completely...

But why?

Maria wanted this. She wanted this! The moment their lips had met, Bailey knew her world had irrevocably changed. The girl had offered her out every time, and yet she plied on. This was the climax she sought. Perhaps, it was even the climax she deserved.

She was ready this time. Fists clapping the ground beside her, she literally thrust her cunt into her lover's face. "Maria!" she gasped, "Cummi-i-i-ing..!"

Her vision flashed white. Bailey's body convulsed as pure electricity shot up her spine, her muscles squeezing the raven's tongue as best they could. Deep, sensuous throbs rippled through her, groin to teats, her friend moaning below as she rode her through the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had—for the second time that night!

"Oh my God," she panted, over and over, the adrenaline wearing off and her limbs melting once more. Her scalp prickled as the initial eruption softened into a soothing glow; she purred as a squelch declared her partner's final retreat, parting licks tidying up what must be a thoroughly-soaked valley, the cooler night air making her giggle as it tickled her well-kissed netherlips.

It felt like five minutes before Bailey could move again, rediscovering her arms to push herself back up. "That was..." she breathed, "Jesus Christ, Maria! That was..." Her breath caught as her vision came into focus. Sitting up before her, half-turned away, was Maria... but not Maria. Thick, black hair covered her shoulders, a pointed, deformed ear rising out of her original locks with a similar bristly silhouette. Her face had bloated, lips stretched thin across a jaw that jutted out a good two inches from her face, her nose swollen and upturned, a dark, leathery texture around her nostrils. Her eyes—what Bailey had thought a trick of the moonlight—were literally amber, larger irises dominating the half-lidded gaze.

The tight lips pulled tighter in a mirthless grin. "You don't need to run," an even, hollow voice sounded from the distorted visage, "I don't stick around anyway." The figure turned away fully, breaking the gaze. "It was good to meet you, Bailey."

There was no scream, at least. There was no sound at all. The shock, the shattering of reality, could do that, lend a head start, turn it all into a repressed memory masquerading as a particularly fanciful daydream. She'd gotten too greedy staying for the encore and had flubbed the final note—as she always did. Curling forward, Maria began to pick herself up. A pair of hands grasped her shoulders and she fell backwards with a squeak of surprise onto naked breasts, her disciple's arms wrapping around her tummy, hugging her tight. "Wha--?"

"Don't you remember what I said?" Bailey whispered, head settling against her shoulder. "Whatever trouble you were facing, I'd help you through it."

It dawned on her that the brown-haired girl wasn't screaming bloody murder, was squeezing her, and knew what she was. "That's a big ask," she chuckled ruefully.

"Not really." She wriggled her chin into the crook of the fuzzy neck. "It seems to me a lone wolf is in need of a pack."

"A lone—" she started, then gasped softly. Bailey released her hold and the raven wolf-woman spun around to face her. The brunette's eyes widened as she took a proper look at her partially-transformed friend: her shoulders and collar were covered in fur matching her hair, a thinner pelt blossoming down her body and limbs. Her face pressed out in a short muzzle, loose jaw flashing longer canines along with sharper, but still human-like teeth. The stretched, triangular ears poked out from her locks upright about two-thirds the way up her skull, curving in slightly to focus on her. Bailey's own parted 'O' betrayed the awe she felt.

After a moment's mutual shock, Maria broke the silence. "It's not that simple," she grinned timidly.

"I can handle blood."

"Nah, it's not that."

"You're burning through razor blades each week?"

"Eww, no!"

"The 'wolf-self' owns a timeshare?"

"No..."

"The witch's pact means you gotta be her drug mule?"

"God I wish I knew a witch," she laughed.

"So what's the downside?"

"It..." she licked her lips, "When you get emotional, it triggers a reflex. The stronger the emotion, the harder the itch. If you haven't practiced controlling it..."

Bailey's eyes widened even further. "Wait... so you mean—when we kissed—I brought you to orgasm, and you were suppressing this the whole time?!"

She bowed her head, grinning sheepishly. "It wasn't easy. I should've stopped after the first time, it's the first I'd ever finished without leaking tells, but I got cocky—"

"Whoa, whoa--!" she threw up her hand; "I was the first to get you off without wolfing out?"

"Yeah."

"But then, you were on me," she gestured to Maria's profile; "Why now?"

She grinned wryly. "I don't wanna say it's breaking in the virgin, but... God, Bailey, you were so excited! I'm not kidding about the smell:" she tapped her nose, a clawlike nail glinting in the moonlight, "When a girl has needs, she says so."

"I—no, no," she shook her head, half-heartedly hiding her embarrassed grin behind splayed fingers, "I can't be that special! You've had plenty of girlfriends before me--!"

"Yeah."

"They were more experienced..."

"Mmmmyeah."

"So what do I have that they didn't?"

"Well... you!" she cried, a joyous smile spreading over her wolfish visage. "I can't explain it, it just... you!" she threw up her hands. "You work!"

"Well then-n-n..?" she sang, leaning in.

"Well then what?"

Reaching forward, the brunette took the raven's hands in hers, thumbs tracing over the hairy backs as her fingertips squeezed the pads underneath. The confirmation that her friend was as wild without as within coaxed a fresh thrill in her womb. "I think it's time this alpha bitch claimed a mate."

Maria chuckled breathlessly, squeezing back, but her smile fell again. "If we don't work out..."

"Then I'll always have something to remember my first by," she grinned coyly. "I meant the other thing I said, the team I know I still bat for? You're telling me werewolves are real and I'm sure as hell not passing that up!"

"Oh my God, you're actually serious," she whispered.

"How many wolves do you know?"

"Outside of family?" She shook her head. "Not many."

"And the ones that take their kitties on play-dates?"

Maria grinned bashfully. "Far fewer."

"Well then, foreign populations may need to be introduced into the environment."

The black-furred wolf-girl broke down into snickers—and then, in a rapid pivot, something between human sobs and canine whimpers. Bailey lurched forward, pulling her friend back into an embrace, a disorienting tingle spreading through her core as her arms wrapped around the fuzzy body. "Hey, hey," she cooed, "Maria, it's alright!"

Timidly, the taller girl returned the hug. "I'm sorry," she croaked, "I just—I never—" The brunette kept quiet as she tried to collect herself, gentle circles tracing over her back. "It's all so fast! I just meant to see you home safe—n-next thing I know I've got a hard crush hanging off my arm and we've never had lunch but y-you're just so eager and now you want to—" she shuddered, heaving for breath. "I'm sorry," she repeated, "I should've stopped it, I should've stopped me—given you time, not throw you off the high-jump on your first swim..."

"Throw me--?" Gently grasping Maria's shoulders, she pushed back out to look her in the face. She was more wolfish by the moment, her nose solid black, with thin hairs blossoming over the bridge. "Puppy eyes" had nothing on the look of anguish twisting her features, the same look as after her fateful kiss. "That's what you meant, about lone wolves," she whispered, "You thought you were coercing me?"

"I'm sorry," she said again.

Bailey gathered her again; harder, protective. "You've got nothing to apologize for, Maria." A hand reached up to cradle the back of the wolf-woman's skull as she wrapped her head over her shoulder. "A hard sell is what I needed—and you did nothing to make me feel unsafe. Understand? I'm here because I want to be." Her friend answered with a whimper and a squeeze. Backing off, the brunette gave a reassuring smile, and the raven grinned timidly back. "So you're saying you don't sweep the damsels off their feet in a home run each night?"

Maria shook her head. "Not just... this," she nodded to herself, "I've never clicked so fast, even with the girls hornier than me."

"I really am special," she realized.

"And you want a pelt of your own, from this dumb bitch you just met?" Her eyes shimmered, but they were no longer sad. "Any moment now, I'm gonna wake up..."

"Fat chance of that..!" Dropping her hand, the shorter woman cupped her lover's boob, prompting a squeal as she gently squeezed the teat half-hidden in the dark strands. "Why don't you tell them? About this?"

"Would you have believed me, if I'd said?" she grinned wryly. "You try, and they figure you're a furry or have a screw loose, and then they learn you're telling the truth but they can't handle it so they blame you all the same..." A padded palm closed over Bailey's hand, holding her tight to the werewolf's breast—a warm but firm grip, possessive, the eager puppy of their romantic stroll aged into a wizened guardian. "You didn't run," she said softly.

"'Course not," she replied simply.

"Out of all of them... you didn't push me away."

"Why would I?" she smiled gently.

Maria shook her head, snickering. "You barely knew who I was—I coulda just been buttering you up!—Butt-naked in the woods, she's sprouting fangs and claws and you didn't run?"

Bailey reached up with her other hand to cup her friend's elongated jaw, practically a full muzzle. "A boon of being an introvert is you get pretty good at reading people. Yeah, sure, I coulda struck out on the bell curve and fallen for a bona fide psychopath... c'mon, though, nobody plays into the Riding Hood trope so hard if they weren't trying to telegraph..!" The Wolf chuckled. "In one night, you broke my sexual compass, got me on my back, and delivered the two best cums of my life—someone out for a quick conquest wouldn't waste time making her prey feel loved."

"Loved..." she echoed, spiking pulse reverberating through the hand clasped to her chest.

"I know, it's crazy, I never thought it was real—but I saw the girl who just ate me out going full Lon Chaney Jr. and my instinct was to stop her running away?" She licked her lips, swallowing nervously. "There's only one reason."

Maria was panting softly, silhouette rippling as her fur betrayed her psychosomatic sympathy. "You feel it too?" Bailey asked.

"I do."

The shorter girl gently drew her lupine lover's snout forward as she craned stutteringly to meet. The raven giggled nervously, both struggling to find a workable angle, Bailey's lips awkwardly bumping against the longer, thinner mouth, a wider tongue-tip lapping at her cheeks as they roamed experimentally. It was soft, tentative, but the rules of engagement were long laid bare and careful choreograph soon gave way to instinct, animal or otherwise—the two women advanced swiftly from kissing to caressing to making out, arms holding each other tight, pulling them up on their knees as the brunette's smooth body ground against her furry friend. She was dimly aware of her fluids' flaky remains caked to the wolf-woman's muzzle, that her first faint taste of pussy was her own—absurd, shameful, perverse, madder even than letting herself be taken by a lesbian werewolf in a public park! Heat bloomed fresh within as without, but along with the lust was something else: some deep, inexplicable need that hooked her heart and nearly dragged it to tears, even as she was draped in euphoria.

When they finally surfaced for air, Bailey was buzzing as strongly as ever. Maria's jaw hung loosely, tongue dangling past sharp teeth in a steady pant; but for her hair, her eyes, and the way the corners of her mouth curled up unmistakably in a conscious smile, she would look identical to a wild dog—yet any comical undertones were quashed by the sheer radiant joy that face expressed, the eager puppy that had led her into the woods now the seasoned huntress savouring her meal.

The brunette girl shivered, but not from cold. Behind her, Maria's tail swished against the ground. "So," she began, "What do I need, to..?"

The raven's smile widened. "The hair of the dog that bit you."

Almost on reflex, Bailey found herself reclining. Maria rolled herself around to straddle on hands and knees in the opposite direction, a long, furry tail waving above her head and wafting her musk, now considerably stronger. The girl giggled nervously as a matted carpet descended before her face: the vulva were plump and familiar, though the inner lips were black and slightly thicker, like an insulating rubber ring. As Maria shifted her balance, her pussy winked, wetness glinting even in the low light, the twitch of her nub confirming this wolf was hungry. Bailey felt her mouth watering.

Reaching up with both hands, she cupped her lover's plush cheeks, even softer under the pelt. Shallow, nervous breath played across the wolf-woman's sex as she leaned in, that spicy, sappy scent filling her lungs, her own button jolting in a rush of arousal. As the tip of her tongue reached out, Maria suddenly pulled forward, prompting a confused squeak from her friend.

"Last chance to back out," she called.

Grinning, Bailey answered by pulling the furry cunt down into her face. Holy shit, she was drenched! The moment her lips connected, a squirt of juice splashed against her mouth. Her tongue extended to trace the slit; she groaned as Maria's full flavour washed over her, nectar trickling into her maw as she lapped at the hairy strip and its tender median line.

"Oooh, just like that!" cried the wolf. Stiff nipples teased the brunette's abdomen as she settled down, padded fingers stroking Bailey's own netherlips. The girl bucked softly in giddy terror that she'd be eaten out again and her brain finally melted down into lustful slag—but no, her lover seemed content to an easier pace. I'll need my strength, won't I? Steeling her courage, Bailey probed forward, her tongue delving into the well, muscles squeezing her own as the trickle became a stream. Maria whined her approval, sinking a digit into her friend's pussy that eagerly latched on. A brush of her clit made her buck and squeak; a reflexive gulp set her throat ablaze as the heady girlcum flowed into her belly.

And so they continued, Bailey feasting on her literal bitch as Maria pet her kitty, kisses and teases of her button shocking the shorter girl in steady, maddening rhythm. A warmth grew in her stomach and throat as she swallowed down the wolf's fluid, a pleasant tingle spreading over her face. She could feel it, her tongue reaching further into her friend's sex, whimpering and squirming as her own transformation began. The raven noticed too, alternating between rolling her hips to work her deeper and pulling forward to force her friend to reach. "Oh God, so this is how it feels," she gasped, tail wagging anxiously. "Never --hahh-- got the chance, with other girls..."

A tickling itch began in her shoulders and threaded down her back, soon joined by mirror sensations in her crotch and inner thighs. I've finally lost it, she smiled to herself, I'm giving a girl her first muff-dive as I turn into a werewolf..! But there was no mistaking this for a dream: her fingers and toes started to throb with something other than pleasure. Bailey's legs fidgeted as she flexed her feet, muscles cramping and stretching, beginning to reshape. No doubt Maria recognized the faint groans, slowing her strokes to match the discomforting swells, caressing the woman's trembling clit for strategic shots of counterbalancing relief. "I know," she whispered, "The first is always hardest... you think human toddlers are a terror?" she chuckled.

Amid the pain, though, was a nervous excitement—that she was becoming a creature almost as beautiful as her dusky mentor. She bucked her hips as her tailbone started to ache in what no doubt was the beginning of her tail. Her tail! The brunette squirmed beneath her lover, whole body itching as her pelt blossomed. Her face began to catch up with her still-sampling tongue, and she whined as she was pushed away from the fount of her rebirth, jaw aching as her palate reshaped towards a predatory bite.

And then her nostrils flared.

It was as though she'd been living her life in a grainy sepia tone. She inhaled so fast she nearly snorted Maria's girlcum, sending her gagging and sputtering—the raven's musk didn't just fill her lungs, it poured into every cell of her body, limbs jerking like she'd been struck by lightning. She breathed in again; its strength had doubled, and her pussy tensed so hard that her wolven lover actually cried. "You can smell me now, right?" she chucked breathlessly; "Yeah, imagine putting up with this the whole night! Mmm, and you call me the succubus..."

Bailey moaned, utterly bewitched: she was no longer lapping up vaginal fluid, she was guzzling liquid lust. Arching her back, she tried her best to grind her aching tits into the taller girl's gut, the pain of her morphing skeleton and growing claws reduced to a faint buzz, newly-inaugurated lupine nose honing in on a much more critical report: the fertile, yearning bitch before her. Alien signals bombarded her senses, yet new instincts guided her where her conscious mind could not. "Oh fuck!" shrieked Maria, her protégé burying herself as deep into her tunnel as she could reach, pin-pricks against her cheeks as needy hands held her steady. "Get that tongue deep," she groaned, a second finger stretching Bailey's cramping netherlips in reward, "God, this is my best ever..!"

The brunette's mind finally melted down. Lured off the path and devoured by the Big Bad Wolf, the nerdy wallflower had been reforged—she'd never so much as kissed a girl before tonight and was now taking an apex predator to the summit? Tears welled, pleasure eclipsing the pain as Bailey writhed with a sexual hunger, every inch of her body burning, begging to be touched. "Aah!" she shrieked, head snapping back as a tell-tale pressure welled, "Com-m-i-i-i-ing--!"