All Comments on 'The Witching Hour Ch. 05'

by angeljack

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great

man it is getting great. cant wait for chapter 6.

djehutydjehutyover 15 years ago
Thanks!

This story's getting better and better. Thanks!

pramblingspramblingsover 15 years ago
Excellent Storyline

Great so far! Double check word usage / spelling and stop teasing me so damn much and give me more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great!

you are moving it along! I can't wait to get to the rest of the story! Hurry up and post!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding

Excellent story line and tempo. Thanks for the entertainment escape.

LaCEmajikLaCEmajikover 15 years ago
Keep it coming!

I don't even care about the spelling errors! Write to your heart's content. I'm loving this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please use correct homonyms

This is a good story,but I am continually thrown out of it by misused words. "strait" means narrowed or bound I think you want to use "straight" as in not crooked or immediate. Also be careful of their/there/they're and your/you're usage.

cynthia

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really good

Keep on, I can read any spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pretty please continue!!

I love the story, so please please continue, can't wait to see what happens.

S

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome-Please Continue!

Great Story!! Please continue.

mBrowmBrowover 15 years ago
Story ends?

You had a fine, engaging story, with near daily chapter releases. Now we wonder if AngelJack has abandoned the story, but we still hope for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
story has potential

don't leave us hanging. Great story so far, I hope you plan to do something with it. You seemed to be going places with a plan, not sure what happened but I'd love to see you finish the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why no ending?

I was really getting into your story. Too bad you haven't finished it. I hope you decide to finish it sooner rather than later.

hawke5705hawke5705about 14 years ago
Your Story

I wait with baited brearh for the next chapter in your story

it keeps me riveted bravo

hawke5705hawke5705almost 14 years ago
write more

love your store please finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too bad...

Damn it, I wish you would have finished this.

J0SEJ0SEover 12 years ago

More! More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Disappointing...

I assume the plan was to 'eventually' have something happen to Jack so he wouldn't be such a weakling. But, 5 chapters in and you're still writing unrelated nonsense... Kinda glad you decided to quit.

LucifeepansyLucifeepansyover 11 years ago
MORE!!

You have to write more!!! I'm really into this story now and You can cut me off here! I love the way you've focused on fleshing out characters rather than concentrating on sex, its made it such a better story. So Write chapter 6 please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
unfinished

You stoped in the middle of the storie. You would'ent read a book to the middle then throw the book away or watch a movie half way throw and not want to finish the movie would you?. Well that is how youre storie ended. If you finish it sind it to me at m.sweeten@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

come on your just starting the story enjoyed so far keep going

tits_mantits_manabout 11 years ago
feed me more

Dude u left me hanging! More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You can't stop there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I know the cliffhanger is necesary but you can't be serious and stop now right this . Please keep going with your book .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
check the date posted

No point asking the author to continue the story it's not been updated in 6 years.

Obviously author has dropped the story for some reason.

I just give a 1 star rating for unfinished stories as they annoy the hell out of me, especially when they were well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
argh...

just saw that this is abandoned in 2008 - *pouts* and it was sooo good!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

i do hope you finish this. it is a really good read

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
Dammit. Another one.

I love how "not giving up on it" means "Ha ha, fucker! Fooled you!" on Lit. I guess I really do need to give up and start reading the last chapter of every story I find, just to see if the author is another in an enormously long list of people who abandoned their story. This one is particularly egregious, since it drops off right at the part where you've become attached to the plot and characters and the real action is just beginning. It makes me want to give up on Lit completely and just search Amazon for sci-fi and fantasy erotica.

Look, I realize I should have read the author bio first and seen that you never fulfilled your promise of a chapter 6, but after reading 5 chapters and seeing that bio, it really kinda pissed me off...

I guess thanks for what of this story you did post...

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

What a fucking waste of my time. Another unfinished story last updated in 2008. There should be some way for lit to put a marker on these so that the reader can be forewarned before getting sucked into it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous