All Comments on 'The Witch's Apprentice Ch. 02'

by AceJinxy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story.

Great stories are rare. But even rarer is the author that continues them. Please don’t stop writing. But leave satan out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep going

Love it so far. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Okay, so far

So far, not bad, not bad at all. Although I wouldn't mind if you (the author) did have MC get with Abby. She seems pleasant and very nice. I can see this can go a few different paths, but it would seem that MC is going to be having "relations" with not just Betsy, but several other people. Why not Abby as well? She could be a good supporting character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Great start so far. Please keep it up.

As for the mention of certain entity, you could use several pseudonyms.

For example, Master of the Seven, The Great One, The Dark One, Lady Natasha, etc.

This will keep the mysticism of the story in tact and not upset the sensibility of other readers.

Thank you again for the good read. Keep it up. It has great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great stories

More please. Who was. Her first?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
Nice.

I just hope I can remember to look for updates to this as it's not a category I usually look for.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Huh

Why did he say "Found you" to the open cupboard?

How did he suddenly know things? I mean we all have inherent knowledge of sex gods etc don't we.

Would have thought a trip to the doctor or hospital would be your first thing to do. Maybe second after sobering up from what ever drug he had taken. If my dick suddenly became 9 inches I would be really worried about the shrinkage. Wouldn't anyone?

Story is okay but you need to explain things. It is not enough to just suddenly know things, or accept things. Some realism is required, even in fantasy. Human nature does not change.

Still waiting for chapter 1 to be fully explained.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Definitely enjoying this so far. In good sci-fi and fantasy, events need to be explained as to how they are tied together. You're doing that so far and I like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous