The Witch's Brew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, a large hand grabbed my arm and pulled me away through the crowd. I knocked into a few bodies as I muttered sorry under my breath until we were on the dance floor just as the music was turned down low for a slow song. My saviour grabbed my hand and we began to sway back and forth as if nothing out of the ordinary just happened.

"Wow, what was that?" a familiar male voice chuckled. Grayson. I looked up and saw his sharp, defined jaw, full lips, perfectly sloped nose, and a red mask covering the rest of his face. Grayson wore a black, fitted suit with a red button up shirt, black tie and a thin headband with two tiny red horns. Grayson slipped his other around my waist and I gasped as my core twitched between my legs. The familiar sage green dust began to sprinkle from above, hitting my arms for a second before melting away. Fuck, I wanted Grayson...

"Look, I'm sorry I never said anything before... I heard the rumours but I never believed any of it and whenever I talked to you, it seemed like you didn't care," he continued. Grayson's eyes shifted down to mine and he smiled, dimples deepening in his cheeks. I never knew he had dimples. I closed my eyes. "I usually don't care but I don't know what came over me... I just... Snapped."

"It was sexy," Grayson whispered. A chill ran down my spine and I swore I whimpered when his hot breath tickled my ear. I grasped his hand a little harder and I placed my other hand on his thick shoulder. As we danced, that invisible rope from earlier returned and pulled me towards Grayson, eliminating the safe distance we had. With our bodies pushed up against each other, every sway and move, his hard body rubbed against my breasts, causing my nipples to harden. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I tried to breathe evenly. I couldn't keep it together. With every move, a small moan escaped from my mouth and my legs began to soften, the twitching from earlier returning even stronger.

"Are you okay?" Grayson asked, pulling away to look me in the eyes. The greys in his eyes deepened and I could tell his eyebrows were wrinkled behind his mask. When I opened my mouth to say yes, nothing came out. I wasn't okay... I wanted to fuck him. I wanted it so bad... The green dust around us began to flutter, almost like a snowstorm.

What the fuck was happening? The night flashed before my eyes and my heart dropped into my stomach. The witch. The mysterious package from earlier, the forms being all done... She even knew my name. Then, after drinking that weird... potion here I was, getting my deepest desires. I never believed in anything supernatural but what else could explain it?

As if two ropes yanked my arms up, I grabbed the lapels of Grayson's suit and pulled him down to me, our lips connecting in a harsh, fierce kiss. He tasted like cinnamon candy on his lips and as he parted them, the warmth of his tongue swept my mouth. Grayson wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him, my heart fluttering like crazy. I ran my hands into his hair as I continued to kiss him, my body exploding with pleasure. Fuck, I wanted him so bad. When we parted for some air, he buried his face into my neck and licked it ever so gently with his tongue. I quivered under his touch and I felt like my legs were about to turn into jelly. I tilted my head back and groaned, grabbing his arm for support. I bit my lip as his grip around my waist tightened. As I craned my head forward, the green dust vanished into the air and suddenly, my senses came back to me. I couldn't do this... I was taking advantage of Grayson under the spell and he was falling for it. The spell gave me my deepest desires... Grayson didn't even like me.

"I... I can't... I can't do this. I'm sorry, Mr. Everett," I muttered, pushing him back. Holding back my tears, I ran from the dance floor to the elevator. As I stepped in, I saw Grayson frantically searching through the fray before making eye contact with me just as the doors closed. When the doors opened to our office, I stormed in and bolted to my desk. I shrank in my chair, threw away the stupid mask, and ran my hands through my hair before pushing my face into my palms. Tears welled up in the corners of my eyes and my throat felt dry with guilt.

"Lynn?"

I froze. It was Grayson again. What was he doing here? Did he chase me from the party? Slowly, I uncrumpled myself and he was standing at the end of my cubicle, huffing. Small beads of sweat dotted his hairline and his red shirt was wrinkled from running. He took a step towards me and pulled me from the chair and into his arms. Grayson leaned in and pressed his soft lips on mine. Gentle at first, he pressed harder and his tongue spread my lips again, invading into my mouth. For a second, I indulged in the spell but I pushed him back.

"What are you doing?!" I gasped. "You don't even like me!"

"What do you mean, Lynn?! If I didn't like you why would I kiss you?!"

"No... You're under a spell," I confessed. "You only like me because I made you-- The witch made you like me."

Grayson pulled back his mask and let it drop to his side. He flashed me a hurt expression before he sat down on the edge of my desk. "I have no idea what you're talking about, Lynn. All I know is that... I like you. I've liked you for a long time." Grayson ran his hand through his hair. "I have no idea what came over you at the party and I was surprised, so pleasantly surprised when you kissed me..."

"... Really?" With my heart pounding through my whole body, I nervously stood up and straddled him, pulling his face to mine. I studied his face and the air around it, starting from his chin and inspecting all the way up to the tips of his hair. The green dust from the party was certainly gone and he still said he liked me. I leaned in and kissed him desperately, my heart bursting with desire. I slid my tongue into his mouth, swiping at his for a second before taking his bottom lip into my mouth. I sucked it hard as he groaned, his eyes rolling back. When I shifted on his lap, I felt a thick, hardening rod between his legs.

"Really. Fuck, Lynn... I don't believe in witches or anything but everything that's happening right now is real." He slipped his hands on the sides of my body and ran them along my curves before finding the zipper. Grayson kissed my neck, sucking a little nibble of skin in his mouth, a little shock of desire pulsing through me. He continued with his kisses down to the hem of my bust. He laid kisses across my chest before unzipping the dress and pulling it down my body. I slid off his lap and stood in front of him in only my panties. I couldn't help but look at the ground, my arms folded across my chest.

"Mr. Everett... We can't do that here..."

Grayson glanced up, the greens of his eyes flashing bright against the dark grey. "Call me Grayson and we can since I'll allow it just this one time," he said with a lopsided grin. He grabbed my wrists and gently pulled my arms to my side, allowing him to look at my chest. Grayson bent down and attacked my breasts with harsh, suckling hickeys. "Wow, Lynn. You're so beautiful," he murmured between kisses.

I gasped when he took one of my nipples into his mouth, the wet, sopping sensation making my legs weak again. I sank into his arms and I dug my face into his ear and growled lowly, making him moan in response. He took my other nipple with his finger and rolled it between his pointer and thumb gently. My pussy twitched with desire as pleasure vibrated throughout my body.

"I can't be the only one naked here," I whispered slowly into his ear. Grayson groaned into my breast before he perked back up, quickly throwing his jacket off and unbuttoning his shirt and tossing it on the ground. My hands looked even smaller on his big, broad naked chest. He had a short, trimmed field of auburn chest hair between his small pink nipples. I giggled when I flicked one of them. As my hands traveled down his body, his abs were perfectly defined between rock hard and not too noticeable. I leaned in and kissed his chest hair, the slight smell of sweat inviting me. "You're pretty cute, Mr. Everett."

I planted kisses across his chest before exploring deeper and placing his nipple into my mouth. I sucked the small nub and flicked it with my tongue as he groaned from the stimulation, grabbing the back of my neck. I quickly switched to his other nipple, savoring the saltiness. Grayson growled for more as his hands gently pushed me from his chest down to his abs. I burned a trail of kisses down to the waistline of his pants as I grabbed his belt and yanked it off. He quickly lifted his ass off the desk as he slid his pants and boxers off, his erect cock popping out from the confines of the fabric. I knelt and spread his legs a little while I slipped between his legs.

I grabbed the warm, smooth member with my hand and slowly slid up. Grayson moaned as he tilted his head back and his hands slowly clenched into fists. As I watched his reactions, I couldn't believe what I was doing... Couldn't believe what I was making Grayson feel. I leaned in and inhaled his clean, slightly salty scent. I pulled his erect cock towards me and I slowly ran my tongue up the bottom of his shaft, wrapping my tongue around the head. Grayson moaned louder than before and a small drip of clear precum squeezed out from the slit on his head. I continued to slowly tease him, never putting his member in my mouth but just lick all around the shaft. I felt his cock harden and saw it flush in my hand, motivated by his lust.

As I teased, I slowly slid my other hand down to my core. It was aching to be touched and I couldn't handle it anymore. I ran my hand over the soft, thin fabric of my panties before pushing it to the side. The slickness of my arousal coated my fingers easily as I slipped up and down my labia. I gradually worked my way up to my clit, pausing before giving it the attention it desperately wanted.

"Fuck, Lynn... I need to feel my cock in your mouth," Grayson groaned. He wove his rough, calloused fingers through my hair and gently nudged my head towards him. I obeyed and slipped my lips over the tip of his cock as I teased my engorged clit with my other hand. A deep groan released from my core as I took his thick rod in my mouth. The head of his cock ran smoothly with the roof of my mouth as I pushed myself to go further. Eventually, the tip of his cock reached the brink of my throat and I could barely breathe anymore. Grayson growled as he pushed the back of my head into his cock begging for one more inch but I couldn't do it. Strings of stubborn saliva connected us when I tore my head away from his cock, tears welled in the corners of my eyes, as I gagged and gasped for air. My mouth felt cold and empty without his dick and I glanced up at him before sliding back on my knees and grasping his member in my hand again, a wave of delight washing over me.

"Shit, Lynn! I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to make you gag!" Grayson gasped. I hungrily licked the bottom side of his shaft, indulging in the tight, smooth skin against my tongue and the scent of my saliva mixing with the clean saltiness of his crotch. I glanced up at him and he stared down with a wrinkle in his eyebrows, desperate to keep himself composed. I took his member into my mouth again and slowly bobbed up and down before speeding up, letting the tip of his cock ram into my throat.

"Fuck... Fuck... Lynn... If you keep that up... I'll cum," Grayson growled between deep breaths of ecstasy. I could feel his cock thickening with blood while I blew him but before he could cum, I pulled my head away with an audible 'pop' as his tip left my mouth. "Not yet, Mr. Everett..." I cooed, slowly stroking his cock. In response, Grayson took my jaw into his hand and yanked my face up to his. Grayson kissed me fiercely before he wrapped me up in his arms and laid me down on the ground, wedging his well built frame between my legs.

I tried to get up but he pushed my shoulders down on the ground. I glanced at Grayson's eyes and they flashed wildly. After reassuring I wouldn't try to get up anymore, he focused on his attention back between my legs. Grayson looped his thumbs in my panties and lazily pulled them down my legs. The cool air of the office gently caressed the heat of my core and I closed my eyes as a moan slipped from my lips. An unfamiliar sensation spread throughout my body as I felt Grayson's big hands palm the back of my thighs and pull my legs upwards. "Wow... What a great stretch," I teased, feeling a slight tightness in my lower back as he rested my legs on his shoulders.

"What a great view," Grayson growled. His hands ran up my legs and teased my labia, gently pulling them apart to expose the light pink interior of my pussy. I gasped and my hips bucked forward towards his warm breath. He teased with his fingers for a little longer, swiping my slickness all over but never touching my clit or my opening. I gritted my teeth, frustrated as my anticipation had reached its limit, sloshing past the brim. "Mr. Everett..." I whispered.

"Mmm... Since it's Halloween, trick... or treat?" His wet finger grazed my clit and I moaned, my eyes rolling back as a shock of ecstasy shot through my body. "Treat! Please, Mr. Everett!" I begged, pressing my hands into smooth wood floor and my feet into his back.

"Ah, I was going to give you a treat but since it seems like you can't call me by my first name, you get a trick." His fingers expertly massaged my labia, the sounds of my sopping pussy ringing in my ears. "Now, let's do that again... Trick... or treat, Lynn?"

"Treat, Gr- Gr- Grayson!" I cried. My heart squeezed in my chest. I loved how his first name came out of my mouth. It felt so wrong the first time but as I practiced in my head, it started to roll off my tongue. "Please, Grayson. Please, Grayson," I repeated. I craned my head towards him and saw his handsome face outlined by the dim lights of the office, the two little devil horns shining in the light. A devious grin spread across his face as he grabbed my ass and pulled my pussy to his face.

Grayson had no mercy with his mouth. At first, his flat tongue ran up my labia, lapping up the juices and exploring my folds gently but as soon as he touched my clit, he sharpened his tongue to a point and rubbed the aroused rosebud relentlessly. My hips bucked wildly and I cried out at the pleasure that surged through my body. The pressure he put on was perfect and the swiftness of his flicking tongue was about to send me over. "God, Grayson! You're going to make me cum!"

Grayson groaned as he grabbed my ass and pushed his face into my core even harder. My legs tensed up and began to shake as his mouth took over and sucked my deep red clit into its depths. Grayson sucked harshly before slowly pulling my clit with his lips. I cupped my breasts and matched his pulling. I cried out again as the bucket of orgasmic bliss tipped over and spilled all over my body. I tilted my head back and my eyelids fluttered as I couldn't contain my cries of ecstasy, piercing the silence of the office. My legs shook against his shoulders, my pussy pulsed, searching for something to cling to, and my clit twitched and begged for relief from Grayson's mouth. He slowly pulled away once more and spread my labia with his thumbs, admiring his work.

"Fuck, I can't take it any longer," Grayson growled. He slid my legs from his shoulders, pulled me up from the floor and flipped me over on my desk. I landed with a thud and a slight ache in my breasts as they hit the desk. Legs weak from my orgasm, Grayson grabbed my wrists and pulled me forward until only my tiptoes touched the ground. From the swaying of his shadow, I could see he was spreading his legs so our sexes aligned. I gasped when I felt the tip of his cock caress my labia as he slowly slid it up and down my slit, accumulating my orgasmic gloss on his member.

Even though I was mellowed from my orgasm, I couldn't wait for him to enter me. I wiggled and backed my ass up for him, greedy to feel him. After sliding his cock a few more times, Grayson finally accepted my advances. He guided himself slowly into my pussy and a long exhale escaped his mouth. I groaned as his cock stretched my tight pussy, even tighter from my orgasm. Tiny convulsions eagerly welcomed the invader and my clit twitched for more as Grayson pushed his member further, his hands grasping my ass. Slowly, he began to thrust, each time he pushed in making me groan.

"Mr. Everett!" I cried. "You feel so good!"

Suddenly, he stopped mid stroke. "What did you say?" he asked, his voice husky from our encounter.

"I- I- I said Grayson!"

"Mmm... Lying to me too... That deserves a trick," he said. Grayson began to pump his cock again as he caressed one of my ass cheeks with his hand. Without warning, he lifted his hand slowly and it came back down fast and harsh. A loud smack rang through the air and a mix of a yelp and a moan escaped my lips. "Fuuuuck, Mr. Everett!" I cried. Grayson lifted his hand and smacked my ass once more, a slow imprint of his big palm beginning to surface. His smacks stung but at the same time, I was so high on my orgasmic afterglow that any touch from him felt amazing.

Grayson leaned his body against mine and his lips grazed my ear. "I guess you haven't learned your lesson," he whispered, "Trick again." Grayson smacked my ass once more, the pleasurable pain rippling through my backside as I groaned with ecstasy. "Mmm, Grayson..." I whispered.

"That's right, baby," he cooed. Grayson's cock slipped out of my pussy and his hand massaged the print he left on my cheek as he leaned down and kissed my back, the feeling of his lips soft and gentle. When he straightened up again, Grayson guided his cock back slowly. He began to pump gently at first but soon he grunted with each entrance as he quickened his pace. My body began to bounce with each of his strokes and I could feel his member become thicker against my walls.

"Grayson... Grayson..." I moaned. "I want you to cum... I want you to cum in my mouth..." I pleaded barely audible. He must have heard me because as his cock began to twitch in my pussy, he pulled it out and grasped it firmly in his hand. He quickly jerked his drenched cock as I slid from the desk and knelt in front of him, my mouth wrapping around his tip. Grayson pumped his cock in his hand until a low, throaty groan roared from his gut and hot, thick liquid shot into my mouth. I swallowed hungrily, the salty hotness coating my desperately dry throat. Grayson's dick throbbed in my mouth for a second more before he slipped it out and the rest of his load spurted across my face.

"Lynn," he whispered when his orgasm subsided. He knelt down next to me and grabbed his shirt, wiping away the cum from my face before wrapping me up in his arms and kissing me passionately. "Lynn, I need more of you... My place is only a few minutes away," Grayson whispered. "Let's go now." He launched himself up and pulled me up. We quickly dressed and he held my hand tightly as we hurriedly walked away from the office.

The next morning, my cheeks flushed as I walked into work wearing the same clothes as yesterday and I winced as every step caused a little pang between my legs. The rest of Halloween night flew by and all I remembered was the warmth and happiness that spread throughout my body being wrapped up in Grayson's sheets, sweaty from our love. As I slipped out of Grayson's apartment before he woke, I couldn't even believe last night happened. Some part of me thought it was all some sort of twisted dream and today would be just like any other day.

I braced myself when I walked past Tina's desk but I was greeted with quietness. For a second I panicked as stopped and peeked in just to make sure she was there. Tina glanced up from her computer screen and she studied me, definitely noticing my clothes. I opened my mouth to say something but before I did, Tina muttered, "I'm sorry." I closed my mouth and nodded before stepping away from her cubicle.